Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (36325 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ddefoe: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.
my brother while I agreed with u in some point,I also dissagree in some others.firstly,I am igbo by tribe and many of my relations lives in lagos.I do not think lagos is no mans land.lagos is a yoruba land and we must be clear about it.but u can't place the problem on d door step of one tribe.there is mutual distrust amongst the tribes in nigeria which is unfortunate! I have many friends which majority of them are yorubas.I mean very good friends who has become more or less like brothers and sisters to me.I love and respect them and they do same towards me.we inter marry, do business,worship at the same churchn work in same offices and share great moments together.a yoruba man who is General in the army is like a father to me and has stood by my family at all times.the point is that we have to de-emphasise on tribes and see ourselves first as nigerians.looking at the comments here in nairaland,one can easily understand that both the ibos and yorubas love bashing themselves for whatever reason that's best known to them.on individual level,the two tribes are getting on well while on social media,the war of words continue.both tribes need to respect each other and tolerance is the key.I undrstant that the election has thrown up a lot of issues but we have to learn to live as one as a nation with a collective destiny.for me, I respect the yorubas and will never be seen abusing them but it has to be mutual

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by hansad: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2015
contactmorak:
Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha is currently fighting hard to ensure that the Igbos do not lose out totally.

See him mouth and see: "to ensure that Igbos do not lose out totally."

So una know say Nigeria is diseased with tribalism - but no country diseased with this tribalism ever survives - yet you want one Nigeria to continue. For what?

For the sake of crude oil in the N/Delta for some Nigerian groups.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Perfectbright: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2015
U must b a fool forever nd a father of generational fool for referin igbos as fool. Mr foolish idiot be reminded dat in democracy every one has d right to vote his/her choice.
abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by hahn(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]

This is exactly why men rule. A country can only be lead by rational and not emotional decisions
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ArodeTsolaye: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
ceejay4real:

Well said my brother. We Igbos are sometimes 2 arrogant & unforgiving. We should forget the Civil War once and for all! Lagos is Yoruba land no matter how cosmopolitan. But the Oba went too far by going overboard.

God bless Nigeria!

Did the Igbos remember the civil war when they voted OBJ and Yar'adua over Igbos like an Ekwueme and Ojukwu? Have the yorubas and hausas ever voted for an Igbo man?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Johnjack: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Your types stinks and reasons from their filthy anuses. You thinks GMB can change the lots of
Igbos. How many federal government facilities are there in Igboland?. It will interests you to note that majority of Igbos don't
care about what comes from the center. In some states we don't even know if Abuja exists or not. So, go to hell and burn to ashes with your
bloody central govt presence and non presence.
If you don't know let me quickly remind u that Nigeria doesn't belong to Buhari or his apcshits. We have been existing without federal government for decades and this is no exception. It is few of the political jobbers like Okorocha that cries about any appointment from the center. Majority of Igobos can survive without any fed govt positions or appoint me. Just get that into your empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by lsonyes(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]
angrytake it easy. Let's not forget we are still Nigerians and should avoid any bigotry and tribalism in matters like this.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
I know by now u go don lin finish due to your hate on de Igbos. but my happiness be say your ranting can never reduce us to nothing.
keep hating onye awusa iberibe.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by hansad: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

.[/size]

@EUROBOMBER,

You know no damn thing about population dynamics. Do you think that about 1000 years ago, Yoruba existed in Lagos?

You're daft. Plain stupid. You've just exhibited ignoramus here.

Perhaps, in the next 1000 years, most, or all the people in Onitsha or Aba may not be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Kingspin(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
The first line of this thread is over childish and shameful. The North did not voted for GEj in the 2011 general election but he did more projects in the North than any other zone. What a man?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by emmykk(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
who cares
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
Did you say divisive? Forget. Those low tricks are since gone. This time it is an open divisive approach the south and the east will go for. No body telorate those fake slogans, One Nigeria. Did you not hear yestersday when the Oba of Lagos openly swear that all Ibos will be killed within 7 days? When the Yorubas and the Hausa ganged up and finish up GEJ, is that not one of most divisive majors? I trust the Ibos that the Hausas and the yorubas will not deceive them again. Those two tribe do not want power to go the Ibos that is why they ganged up to vote out GEJ. If the hausa and yorubas love the Ibos, they should used an Ibo man as the VP even if they dislike the south south. I have serious trust for both the south south and and the Ibos. They will never fall for this your new gang up marriage.
I don't know you guys still fink that way. It's only Igbo folks that scream "One Nigeria is a scam" etc. You guys won't leave the sentiments of the civil war behind, many won't let us forge ahead. Jonathan, a Nigerian, wasn't performing up to expectaction, Buhari, another Nigerian is perceived will do it better, and we gave d votes to him. Does it matter if a nationalised Russian/Togolesse rules us, and we are getting it right Let's forge ahead guys. U'll ave to tell me how the destroyed Ogoni land and other ND towns that ave been destroyed by oil exploitation by Shell capitalists and others have been touched significantly positively even under Jonathan, a Nigerian from Niger Delta; except that contracts are given to few corrupt elites/ex-terrorists.....the masses up there are still suffering.......NIGERIANS from d SS/SE region really need to let go of all those past grievances. We're in d 21st century for goodness sake. And most of you will be among those to point accusing fingers at whites being racists.......smh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by hansad: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kingspin:
The first line of this thread is over childish and shameful. The North did not voted for GEj in the 2011 general election but he did more projects in the North than any other zone. What a man?

Well, people know that Fulani are most vindictive in nature. Fulani is unforgiving. Any region that did not vote for Buhari must not expect anything good from his presidency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ogene007: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even if Okorocha likes, let him go and get the entire APC leadership to Owerri, it will not save him from the massive defeat that awaits him at next saturday's elections.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by phemmyutd(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lemon12:
so u mean i should keep quiet... After ur oba threaten to kill all igbos in lagos?

And what stop you from relocating back to your village? must you stay in Lagos?? abi na ur Papa Land?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by amadice(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
...it will never be well with u and Ur family for that statement u just made....its not by force to vote for or support APC.useless sets of bafoons
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by dozai: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]

hahahahahaaa i laf in Boko Haram. How will it affect the price of pepper in the market. Abegi when groundnut never comot people no de chop goat shit.

leave matter for matthias, they will still survive. it changes nothing. they survived with #20 it come be now.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by sirfemoz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
Thank God you are not BUHARI... Even if you happens to be BUHARI, Igbo nation have survived the worst.. Definitely, nothing is new to them...
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
phemmyutd:

And what stop you from relocating back to your village? must you stay in Lagos?? abi na ur Papa Land?
u wey come from Ogbomosho ... Why u never go back abi Lagos na ur papa land? Amala person like u
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by hansad: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
phemmyutd:

Sophisticated and educated assssshoooole:

The day you declare Oduduwa country, that day, Igbos shall leave Lagos. But do not expect to have Lagos as purely Yorubaland in One Nigeria while you come to SS and SE to tap revenues for Lagaos development; while non-Yoruba also pay tax and provide infrastructure that develop Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
your father can never be like buhari let alone you.
even if the igbos were being marginalized as you wish, dat doesn't mean we will all die, rather we will create a way to survive.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by PassingShot(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.

If we all reason and behave as you have advised, Nigeria will surely be one of the greatest nations in the world soon.

Though Igbos have been known to say and behave in the way you have captured, PDP have really made the situation worse by campaigning along ethnic and religious lines especially with the last presidential election.

The same game that PDP/GEJ used Igbos to play in the presidential election but failed woefully is what they have embarked upon once more. I guess they have not learned a lesson with their failure in that one.

When this ganging up eventually fails as it's destined to, they'll only have themselves to blame

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]

You don't even know who is putting food on your own table....if he did that, his government will not even survive up to one year.....you are obviously just a girl. Thats why The machineries of government is in the hands of rational men. We may come here and abuse one another , but at the end of the day, everybody knows that for us to succeed as a government and a country , every region and must be included in governance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Kayendy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wait oooo.... r we. to vote for party Abi individual... Rochas has been dere for four yrs, he. shouldn't be campaigning with party any longer rather his works... iif d pple of Imp feels he hasn't done enough to vote him again, dey should vote another irrespective of party after all Abians have decided to vote either APGA or APC instead of pdp cos PDP didn't achieve anytin so wats d tribalism there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by PointB: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rochas should tell Imolite why they should vote for him in the next election; all these cock and bull story about staying with ruling party is nonsense. If Imolites feel dissatisfied with his performance as I do, they should vote him out in a heartbeat!

Rochas did not live up to estimation; his haphazard welfarist policies was a waste of public fund which would have been better channeled into other areas like road construction, and other infrastructure. If someone comes with better ideas and program, Rochas should be sent to Aso Rock to as a special adviser to Buhari on Almajiri matters!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Kingspin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
For the past 50years the ibos has be their own government working so hard and will continue that train of hard work pays so the next 4years will amount to nothing to us rather Nigeria will remain a shadow to all of us including you. The North in the 2011 general election never voted for GEJ but he worked for them pass any zone even their own South south. What a man? Untill we collective agree on this project called Nigeria and implement the best system of govt that will shelter all and sundry there will never be peace. Every efforts will always be frustrated by injustice. I mean it just natural. We must talk to agree that was how Late Mandela of South Africa become a hero because an agreement were reached btw the Whites and Blacks led by Him. No talk no Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by chaberry(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
Will it make you better?
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=32440745]The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

[/quo
Igbos do not claim Lagos and will not accept other tribes who Lord themselves over them.
It us in the nature of the Igbos. All man is an Igwe in his household.
The eastern Nigeria was the only place indirect rule was initiated during colonisation because of this culture.
No sane Igbo claims Oyo, Ohun or any other parts of the SW.
We all know the story of Lagos and the Oba was wrong to insult the Igbos in their faces. For what? You are accommodating them but are you feeding them nope. They pay their taxes that run your palace so they deserve your courtesy.

It is like saying a man gives you a land, after you develop the land and makes a home out of it; then he says the money used to develop it and the house itself are all his.
plus he demands your wife as thank you.
Bleep it.
You will only die once. A fool dies many times.
Not even the yoruba will take what the Oba did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by silvernus0: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
We've heard it time over time, we've seen it all over the place, yet you guys will not stop spamming every thread with it. Methinks these PDP ass-lickers have started again. With your divisive politics, if you make Igbo clash with Yorubas, and ur man JK takes the lead, ruling a divided state won't benefit him/anybody else, except some few elites....

Many Yorubas ave always admired Igbo women, Warri boys are well known to crack jokes and make d hood lively, my dudes in Alaba market and other places are taking profits to d delta and still making more.........let this continue, don't over-eat now so ur grandkids won't be paying the debt all their lives...
SINCE I WAS BORN I NEVER KNEW IGBO AND YOURUBA TO BE ENEMIES THEYV ALWAYS BEEN FRIENDS MARYN EACH ODA ND LEAVN 2GEDA SO WATS HAPPENING?
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by refreshrate: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]

You know one of several things that scares me about you? The way you use large fonts and color to call attention to your absolute and arrant level of stewpidity all over NL! Its bad enough in between your ears plays host to a vacuum but why for the love of God do you have to call peoples attention to it? It is totally uncanny the way the thing does you. Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Okorocha should sell himself with his performance instead of all these threats.
He should tell the good people of Imo why he deserves to be re-elected.
e be like yu blind......na so imo dey for d past years...who has done betterseriously,I tink people ar ignorant of a lot...
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nnaabros:
[size=20pt]There's too much hatred and tension going round, most of which directed against the igbos.

First, the aftermath of the general elections and the widespread verbal assault on the igbos because APC didn't come off the winner in the east and SS.

Second is the recent alleged statement of threat against the igbos by the Oba of Lagos, which has actually been clarified by him as erroneous

Third is the reported accusation and abuse directed at the igbos by a youruba movie producer by the name Kunle Afolayan.

These were almost the same reason why Ojukwu declared a state of Biafra because it was obvious that the level of animosity and hatred against the economic success and doggedness of the igbos in Nigeria by the other tribes was high

I do not want to beat the bands of war, but state clearly that if these attacks persist, we might just be gradually heading towards another conflict[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.