Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,389 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (36549 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ekiloui(f): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.

I'll just correct a mistake u made above..Lagos belongs to the Lagosians and not to YORUBAS...same way Ekiti doesn't belong to those from Ondo state. An Anambra man has as much right to Lagos as a Kano man and also as an Osun man. The only similarity between the later mentioned and a lagosian is their language and maybe one or 2 traditions.

2ndly Lagos is the former country Capital built with Nigeria's Money and not the money of lagosians, infact it has been developed with the money of Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas. So being a Yoruba man doesn't give u rights to lagos, I won't even pay u attention except u're a full indigene.

I stay in Abuja now and I've witnessed the development here, just like lagos it's being done by both Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. Mind u Abuja Indigenes aren't Hausas but it's in the North. Does that mean that if the Capital moves the entire Hausa tribe will claim Abuja and chase the Yorubas and Igbos out? Ofcourse jugding by your post they should have the right since it's in the North.

Saying Lagos is no man's land isn't meant to disrespect anyone, infact the only people that should feel disrespected are it's indigenes and not the entire Yoruba tribe.

Let's put this tribe issues aside in Lagos state and move on..unfortunately Lagos has the history it has and you can turn back time or try to re-write it. The population of "Non-Indigenes" in lagos is as a result of it being a state capital and just like Abuja is no man's land atm, u can't change the history of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by nwaezeubom: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Some of you guys are losing their mind. Go out there and check out the meaning of democracy and or capitalism. As soon as u find out what it means it is then that you will understand. the bigots amongst us continue light the fire of discord and they will end up being consumed in their own flame. every other tribe always use the igbos as the armpit of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Franksantos(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
Then i must say that u are mad by saying that...say what u know or u face d wrought
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by FEAO1985(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
shame on you to generalise or discriminate. It's because of people like you that the world is this way.

Sit your lame arse down and suck on your banana you mandingo ape.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Ratebuster(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]
thank God you and your likes are not buhari because God knows how unforgiving and wicked you are.and he will Neva allow assume DAT success
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by bestxperience: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
If Buhari can not start his anti corruption agenda with okorocha. It means he is also frau-d-lent. How can a man own 35 buildings on a massive land that cuts across two local govts. Under 4 yrs. Okorocha will still do more harm if unchecked
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ChukwuCantDie: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]
YOU DIRTY YORUBA WH0RE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
Thank you so much. The main issue here according to you is corruption. Meaning that Buhari's election is because he is a Saint. Can you tell me any political party that is more loaded with corrupt individuals other than the apc if corruption is why you voted out GEJ? The party you can comfortably and openly point at that is heavily loaded with corrupt people is apc. We have the chief of corruption like Thiefnu.bu, the general of corruption like Atiku, all the former pdp members who were asked to leave for corruption are in apc.
You people, the hausas and the yoruba cannot turn us down as at today again. That time don go since.
Whatever ways you may look at it, there is no way the entire yoruba states, the entire west will vote against GEJ because of corruption. It is a complete and open betrayal. But I want you people to know that there will be no peace again until we go our ways. You cannot get the crude from the owners unless they are all killed. Very shortly, we will kick off. Remember how you frustrated GEJ.
Ok , tell me if it was as a result of corruption that made the four governors to run away from GEJ? Was that action not taken to run down GEJ? Let us see how this country will end up.
Do you expect me to list out all the numerous GEJ flaws out again, something which you know yourself. Is it d placing of quantity over quality with regards to university education? Or his lack of connection with d masses with regards to his economic policies, d power sector noises a part? Or his weakness in making his cabinet members accountable? I don't need to go on and on on a subject matter u knw well. And did u say APC is filled with ex-PDP members sacked on corruption grounds? Pls cry me an ocean! Sacked ko! Sucked ni!! This Tinubu u point fingers at was taken with a presidential jet frm Lagos to Abuja in 2011 to meet GEJ, Tinubu neglected Ribadu, sm1 you'd call an Hausa man, and supported GEJ. It was only Osun state that was won by ACN of Ribadu then. GEJ was given a chance, but he failed us, which u knw too. Nw Buhari is being supported, so wht's wrong in that. I'D ADVICE THE IGBOS TO REMOVE THEIR 50 SHADES OF TRIBALISM AND LET'S MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
silvernus0:
SINCE I WAS BORN I NEVER KNEW IGBO AND YOURUBA TO BE ENEMIES THEYV ALWAYS BEEN FRIENDS MARYN EACH ODA ND LEAVN 2GEDA SO WATS HAPPENING?
It's the act of some bad-meaning folks o. Who are only interested in eating now and doesn't care what befall their grandkids in years to come
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by TheOnlyWiseMan: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.
Please stop this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Political sentiments......

Consulting oracle buhari will never stop they Imo's from voting Okorocha out of Governor sit on April 11 with His fake change***
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:

I'll just correct a mistake u made above..Lagos belongs to the Lagosians and not to YORUBAS...same way Ekiti doesn't belong to those from Ondo state. An Anambra man has as much right to Lagos as a Kano man and also as an Osun man. The only similarity between the later mentioned and a lagosian is their language and maybe one or 2 traditions.

2ndly Lagos is the former country Capital built with Nigeria's Money and not the money of lagosians, infact it has been developed with the money of Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas. So being a Yoruba man doesn't give u rights to lagos, I won't even pay u attention except u're a full indigene.

I stay in Abuja now and I've witnessed the development here, just like lagos it's being done by both Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. Mind u Abuja Indigenes aren't Hausas but it's in the North. Does that mean that if the Capital moves the entire Hausa tribe will claim Abuja and chase the Yorubas and Igbos out? Ofcourse jugding by your post they should have the right since it's in the North.

Saying Lagos is no man's land isn't meant to disrespect anyone, infact the only people that should feel disrespected are it's indigenes and not the entire Yoruba tribe.

Let's put this tribe issues aside in Lagos state and move on..unfortunately Lagos has the history it has and you can turn back time or try to re-write it. The population of "Non-Indigenes" in lagos is as a result of it being a state capital and just like Abuja is no man's land atm, u can't change the history of Lagos
I don't know much abou Abuja's history b4 being made d capital tho. I won't dispute ur opinion nor that of eurobomber, but I'll go against that Jimi Agbaje's claim of making an Igbo Oba of Lagos. We mix seperate tradition and heritage with civilisation. The Royal family, which obviously would be a Yoruba Lagosian should always produce the King. Even in d UK, u can't b d queen except u'r a royal blood.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by macEDWIN(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
okorocha sorry cos this payback time nothing will safe you, u sacked 10,000 job which most of them have received 6months salary before u were swore in but u decided to sack them without employing anyone but what u did was to engage 25,000 youths with engagement letter which was of its first kind, according to u with stipens of 20,000 naira of sure p which u claimed of which u pay 20,000 for every 6mnths. towards the end of it tenure sometime around November ending 2014 u started giving out form for job. u rubbed people of their jobs, contractors and peoples houses. time will tell
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

. u make sense die.....ask dem o oo.....lagos is no mans land mtceeeew
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by sanc2s(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
with or without Federal presence, the igbos will kip goin higher. U can't pas 2 houses in any village in the east without seeing a mansion. We must survive$ let Buhari stay there for 20years. Your life cannot be better than ours. We don't care
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
May Sopanaa god of small pox spew his blessing on you and your damn Igbo family
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You just spewed nonsense,

ABA is called no man's land and other tribes hold sway over the indigenous people and nothing bad has happened.

Every citizen born and bred in ABA is regarded as Nwa-Aba including Yorubas who operate in motor Parks.

In Lagos State, most: indigenous people are on the side of the Igbos, whose legitimate son is seeking for a mandate to govern Lagos State as against their migrant cousins from Ondo, Osun, Ekiti and the rest who are usurping the privileges in the name of regional co-existence.

If Lagos State indigenous people are not good for governor, who is?

Why should the Oba prefer a migrant from Ondo State to a free born from his ancestry?

The Oba has been induced with financial and juicy benefits or he is just dumb for thinking he is more Lagosian / Yoruba than Jimi Agbaje.

Thank you for thinking outside the box but nothing is wrong in the supremacy of the constitution over traditional authority.

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by toshmann(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
modath:
I wish Ndigbos will leave their noses on their faces, seperating them will never do them any good, Okorocha is trying his best to mend fences and build bridges but the resistance to all friendly overtures is unbecoming.

Everyone made their choices; nowhere did the HF and the yorubas promise their votes to Jonathan.

The election is over and done with,the winner has promised to work for everyone, while the loser has asked for everyone's co operation for the incoming regime but some still insist on crying more than the bereaved.
Multiparty democracy means that there has to be opposition party. You cant force everyone to vote one party.
As for igbos who are ibtimidated into voting for the APC, one message for you;

They still wont like you,
Hausa wont stop killing you in the north
Yoruba wont stop hating you
Nigeria wont stop igbophobia just bc you voted
APC
Igbos remain a hated group in nigeria, forced to be in nigeria by conquest, berated for voting tour choice, intimidated by the lagos Oba when the Lagos governor is not deporting you

They will never like you.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:

. so in other words lagos is no mans land hmmmn I bet even agbaje cannot dere elevate an igbo to oba of lagos..........I only pray igbo in lagos will nt bite more than dy can chew...........because by d tym it starts u will all wish u neva think dat way...while we r still neeting on how to correct ilorin misery u igbo in lagos came up again ook we shall see
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by seuner: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

applause to u sir...u did a good judgement to dis matter. Indeed, u are a disciple. '..God bless u sir...please let my igbo brothers read this, it was written by a man who cld discern d truth.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Chiaka(f): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates

Tribal Bigot!!! is all you have to say? Nonsense.!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by whoawa(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Titan5g:

Seriously, you made this comment? You are educated? Wao , even looking at your sagged breast in your pix tells me you have been overused. Idiot
the image of the overused girl in 2015, pls if u knows her do say SORRY to her parents

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by cy4cent(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
what is your problem won't you stop spreading this hate?
anywhere your moniker is seen this Oba thing must be associated with it,
he has given press statement, nlanders have moved on why can't you just move on??
are you the only IBO here?
posting that rubbish on every thread has become so disgusting!!!!!
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Chiaka(f): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
toshmann:

Multiparty democracy means that there has to be opposition party. You cant force everyone to vote one party.
As for igbos who are ibtimidated into voting for the APC, one message for you;

They still wont like you,
Hausa wont stop killing you in the north
Yoruba wont stop hating you
Nigeria wont stop igbophobia just bc you voted
APC
Igbos remain a hated group in nigeria, forced to be in nigeria by conquest, berated for voting tour choice, intimidated by the lagos Oba when the Lagos governor is not deporting you

They will never like you.

I wish you luck.

Nigeria will get no where with people thinking like you. Instead of us looking forward to positive things a change can bring, you here wasting time on tribal sentiment. Sorry for una.!
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by toshmann(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chiaka:

Nigeria will get no where with people thinking like you. Instead of us looking forward to positive things a change can bring, you here wasting time on tribal sentiment. Sorry for una.!
Forget what I think. Its not about me. Its reality. Go to nairaland and see for yourself the amt of hatred that lies everywhere.

Do you knowbthat it was igbos in the east eho fought hard against all odds to make sure rhe PDP didnt rig the election to favor Jonathan? Yet after the election its igbophobia all over the internet.

Remember, it wasnt toshmann who called for the annihilation of another tribe( someone asked for igbos to be wiped off the earth) i
It wasnt toshman who asked another tribe to die in the lagoon.
We've seen millions of posts even here in nairaland that says "igbo will never rule nigeria" "igbo die, igbo this, igbo that"
Yes, some igbos return negative statements too about other tribes, but not me.
It wasnt toshman who abused another tribe

I have said nothing negative about any tribe or race. Im only smart enough to know when someone hates me or my ethnicity.

What will hold nigeria back is not toshmann
Its the people who kill others bc of teibe or religion. People who feel others are inferior. People who hate and berate others. Not me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by 4stylz: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
I guess the Igbo's got themselves a new leader.

I wonder my broda...it brings tears to my eyes to see people camping for tribes! we are one oo...weather igbo dey politics or not...this country is ours...everything is for us...I fear for the country sha...things will go wrong soon!

What if I start saying oil belongs to us alone in the niger delta..Make una wish up oh..

I wonder why this country is so divided along tribal lines tho'. undecided
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
I love Rochas. Dere's sumtin abt him and I know igbo's vindication might come thru him. Hw means well even tho we cant see it smiley
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
Y r u crying more dan d bereaved! !! Go and die!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by jossyj: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

A biiiiiiiiiiig basterd thats what you are and am sure your mother do not know who got her pregnant to give birth to you. Sorry for the entire usless generations of yours for lack of brain in your skulls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Chiaka(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
toshmann:

Forget what I think. Its not about me. Its reality. Go to nairaland and see for yourself the amt of hatred that lies everywhere.

Do you knowbthat it was igbos in the east eho fought hard against all odds to make sure rhe PDP didnt rig the election to favor Jonathan? Yet after the election its igbophobia all over the internet.

Remember, it wasnt toshmann who called for the annihilation of another tribe( someone asked for igbos to be wiped off the earth) i
It wasnt toshman who asked another tribe to die in the lagoon.
We've seen millions of posts even here in nairaland that says "igbo will never rule nigeria" "igbo die, igbo this, igbo that"
Yes, some igbos return negative statements too about other tribes, but not me.
It wasnt toshman who abused another tribe

I have said nothing negative about any tribe or race. Im only smart enough to know when someone hates me or my ethnicity.

What will hold nigeria back is not toshmann
Its the people who kill others bc of teibe or religion. People who feel others are inferior. People who hate and berate others. Not me

You are right. So much hate words every where .. on Naira land. I may have to stop showing up on Nairaland.
People when get action No dey talk too much that's always my believe so most people ranting here are mostly cowards who cant do much if anything happens. Why will I waste my time here??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by seuner: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
sanc2s:
with or without Federal presence, the igbos will kip goin higher. U can't pas 2 houses in any village in the east without seeing a mansion. We must survive$ let Buhari stay there for 20years. Your life cannot be better than ours. We don't care
very good, u see empty mansions, bad road, no access to pipe borne water, no light....why u dey lie? i served in d east with no access to electricity for 10months.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Reformed almajiri........ cheesy
abduljabbar4:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

U spoke well but den u dont have to openly disgrace and criticise ur people to appease dem, dere are ways to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.