Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (36343 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by sulenuhu4gidi: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
We've heard it time over time, we've seen it all over the place, yet you guys will not stop spamming every thread with it. Methinks these PDP ass-lickers have started again. With your divisive politics, if you make Igbo clash with Yorubas, and ur man JK takes the lead, ruling a divided state won't benefit him/anybody else, except some few elites....

Many Yorubas ave always admired Igbo women, Warri boys are well known to crack jokes and make d hood lively, my dudes in Alaba market and other places are taking profits to d delta and still making more.........let this continue, don't over-eat now so ur grandkids won't be paying the debt all their lives...

Let the spirit of lagos continue... pdp just want to use the igbos to get votes and claim all they lost in the federal federal level. JK is a pun in the game. i pray we all vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by blazetitov: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Lemon12:
Eye service.... Cuz they dont want to be thrown into the lagoon immediately

grin grin grin grin. Who will throw them into the lagoon? Na wa for you ooo. Is Jimi now from Abia State? Lets move on abeg. The Igbos should respect their hosts and lets all continue to live in peace and unity.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by deletrue: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
We've heard it time over time, we've seen it all over the place, yet you guys will not stop spamming every thread with it. Methinks these PDP ass-lickers have started again. With your divisive politics, if you make Igbo clash with Yorubas, and ur man JK takes the lead, ruling a divided state won't benefit him/anybody else, except some few elites....

Many Yorubas ave always admired Igbo women, Warri boys are well known to crack jokes and make d hood lively, my dudes in Alaba market and other places are taking profits to d delta and still making more.........let this continue, don't over-eat now so ur grandkids won't be paying the debt all their lives...
Did you say divisive? Forget. Those low tricks are since gone. This time it is an open divisive approach the south and the east will go for. No body telorate those fake slogans, One Nigeria. Did you not hear yestersday when the Oba of Lagos openly swear that all Ibos will be killed within 7 days? When the Yorubas and the Hausa ganged up and finish up GEJ, is that not one of most divisive majors? I trust the Ibos that the Hausas and the yorubas will not deceive them again. Those two tribe do not want power to go the Ibos that is why they ganged up to vote out GEJ. If the hausa and yorubas love the Ibos, they should used an Ibo man as the VP even if they dislike the south south. I have serious trust for both the south south and and the Ibos. They will never fall for this your new gang up marriage.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by cana882(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
emmysoftyou:
we re not fighting other tribes,we re fighting for our right,our right to votes without being intimidated by unwise man called riliwan akiolu..undecided
true sha bt probably d manner of approach's wrong
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by dammytosh: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Lemon12:
so u mean i should keep quiet... After ur oba threaten to kill all igbos in lagos?

You lack basic comprehension skill.

Watch the video again and hear the seated people clapping for him.

What he said has a context which i believe the red cap guys understand perfectly.

But then, JK must win.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by emmysoftyou: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2015
modath:

Seems,but its not i assure you..... everyone is entitled to their political stand but the word betrayal should never be applied.. Okorocha is a good governor (according to imo people) but the reason he is being vilified now is cos he is in APC... whatever the igbos do is their concern.
yes yu re totally righ,I'm a non-partisan guy,but I must affirm dis comment as fact...
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by talk2odim: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.
God bless u and increase u in wisdom.....thatz all I hv to say.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by emmysoftyou: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Who are the Imo people you discussed with before concluding that Okorocha is a good governor?
bro we cannot denied the fact that rochas is a good governor.

Rochas is a good governor...

Next..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.

You just spewed nonsense,

ABA is called no man's land and other tribes hold sway over the indigenous people and nothing bad has happened.

Every citizen born and bred in ABA is regarded as Nwa-Aba including Yorubas who operate in motor Parks.

In Lagos State, most: indigenous people are on the side of the Igbos, whose legitimate son is seeking for a mandate to govern Lagos State as against their migrant cousins from Ondo, Osun, Ekiti and the rest who are usurping the privileges in the name of regional co-existence.

If Lagos State indigenous people are not good for governor, who is?

Why should the Oba prefer a migrant from Ondo State to a free born from his ancestry?

The Oba has been induced with financial and juicy benefits or he is just dumb for thinking he is more Lagosian / Yoruba than Jimi Agbaje.

Thank you for thinking outside the box but nothing is wrong in the supremacy of the constitution over traditional authority.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by joelreg(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]

Just anoda bigot talking
Tell me be sincere
What impart has any yoruba, huasa or any president have made in ur own life.
Ur pple need to think wit head not legs
Civilized indeed
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
blazetitov:

grin grin grin grin. Who will throw them into the lagoon? Na wa for you ooo. Is Jimi now from Abia State? Lets move on abeg. The Igbos should respect their hosts and lets all continue to live in peace and unity.
we have heard
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Forwetinnah: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Gather all the stake holders to welcome a man who said he'll kill more igbos if he had the opportunity?? The APC just wants a stamp on the SE states and Okoroacha is a good conduit. Anyway. .na their toro! After all said and done. .the Igbos will be disappointed as usual, by then it will he too late to retrace their steps
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]

Loudmouthed fool....Are you ready for disintegration?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Some may recall how Thief O (Obasanjo) spent his time as President -elect travelling the world in 1999. Our General is touring our country.

For children's future and prosperity we must do what we can protect Buhari from Enemies of Nigeria like Thief Obasanjo and his neo-colonialist masters.
abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by olaoreawofele: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

Good message to cure the hatred from both sides. Spread it far and near. Many Yoruba feel disrespected but would not do what the Oba did though.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ikmuan(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
I won't say dat! U are only makin matter worst wit such post.
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by shizzleStar: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
[s]The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.[/s]
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
Mr jonathan is tired of dat seat... Dat doesn't mean d 9ja deltans are fools... We undastood him but if wat u said above hapens... 9ja delta militantx may come back and d nationx economy may crumble even him wil be starve...all the same we preach peace and God bless d fed. Rep. Of nig. And d president elect...for peace i advice d North and west to play cool dey wil hate d south if dey start dia grievances...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by sophtaf(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
Did you say divisive? Forget. Those low tricks are since gone. This time it is an open divisive approach the south and the east will go for. No body telorate those fake slogans, One Nigeria. Did you not hear yestersday when the Oba of Lagos openly swear that all Ibos will be killed within 7 days? When the Yorubas and the Hausa ganged up and finish up GEJ, is that not one of most divisive majors? I trust the Ibos that the Hausas and the yorubas will not deceive them again. Those two tribe do not want power to go the Ibos that is why they ganged up to vote out GEJ. If the hausa and yorubas love the Ibos, they should used an Ibo man as the VP even if they dislike the south south. I have serious trust for both the south south and and the Ibos. They will never fall for this your new gang up marriage.
igbo man as VP indeed! Na only una waka cum?just bcuz u r one of d maajority doesn't mean u mst olways lead
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ocelot2006(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]

Wow...."One" Nigeria undecided . Thank God we dont have buffoons like you in office.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]

My thought s exactly, am certain he will do that.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by mrmetoo1: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

God bless you plenty. What the Oba said was careless and not politically expedient but it came from a deep place and not a place of hatred but as someone trying to protect the interest of his land.

This ethnic tension really needs to be discussed because like you rightly asked, what has the Yorubas done to the Igbos to make them hate them so much, to want to disrespect them and treat them with such disdain.

My dad owns a house in Festac, 6th Avenue to be precise. He built his house probably before 95% of the home owners there right now. My dad is very vocal, he's one of those that has done everything to make sure that estate gets the attention it deserves from an FHA that has abandoned the place. He was the one that got the ministry of works to intervene when a bridge was needed, prior to that residents relied on a mud bridge to get into the estate. He together with few people formed the estate association, he helped pick people that headed the association never really nominating himself or lobbying to be nominated. A set of people that thought he deserved to head the association stated pushing for him to become head and some Igbo men came together and told my dad that if he wanted to head that association that he needed to go manufacture more Yorubas to put him there. My dad was so offended that he just left the association. This is an example of insults Yoruba people face in our territory from visitors. I can't imagine how hard it must be for a Yoruba trader in Ladipo or Alaba.

I try to rise above tribalism but this is a deep problem that needs to be resolved so as not cause a bigger problem

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Forwetinnah: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
No one listens to his rubbish as the results in Imo state proved.

Hmmmnn. The game these APC crooks are playing is a dangerous one. I thought they accused GEJ of divisive politics...bringing all sorts of lies about tribe and religion against him. Now we know where the Division is coming from..APC will stop at nothing to get what they want but the outcome might be bloody
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
Naa ur thing 4 suffer that fategrin
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Sanchez01: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

I made up my mind not to involve myself with the recent hates being spread along tribal lines. I have read posts silently and have come to conclude that we (users of this forum) are more hateful and intolerant towards each other. Hostility has eaten deep into our system and it's not helping issues. Oba Akiolu is only being stu.pid for his harsh talks and has further fuelled a heated polity.

God bless you for this great post. True, we are all one but it still does not say that boundaries should be missing.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ilovecritics(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates

Ur words are harsh! It's choice.. undecided
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=20pt]There's too much hatred and tension going round, most of which directed against the igbos.
First, the aftermath of the general elections and the widespread verbal assault on the ugbos because APC didn't come off the winner in the east and SS.

Second is the resent alleged statement of threat against the igbos by the Oba of Lagos, which has actually been clarified by him as erroneous

Third is the reported accusation and abuse directed at the igbos by a youruba movie producer by the name Kunle Afolayan.

These were almost the same reason why Ojukwu declared a state of Biafra because it was obvious that the level of animosity and hatred against the economic success and doggedness of the igbos in Nigeria by the other tribes was high

I do not want to beat the bands of war, but state clearly that if these attacks persist, we might just be gradually heading towards another conflict[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ayindejimmy(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Lemon12:
so u mean i should keep quiet... After ur oba threaten to kill all igbos in lagos?
Keep shouting now... Let's see how that will help. Everybody knows it already. So if... God forbids any Ibo is found in the Lagoon. We now know who to hold

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by zizz(f): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
You all should go get a life, sleep, get a job or keep quiet, y'all are young folks that should engender peace but instead you're taking the bait to build hatred in yourselves, you are forgetting, that this nation needs to grow past your tribal difference in order to be the great nation we so deserve,
I have 3 children with different personalities and i can't force one child to be like the other, we have embraced democracy because we believe everyone is different and has a choice.
Trust God and be at peace with your selves for no man can rule except God allows it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by geophyscist: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
your pics says you are a harlot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by trappatoni(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

[/size]
I beg take am easy na. What good does it serve if igbo are marginalised, we should look at bringing them on board so as to reap the fruit of what we all fought for.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ceejay4real(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

Well said my brother. We Igbos are sometimes 2 arrogant & unforgiving. We should forget the Civil War once and for all! Lagos is Yoruba land no matter how cosmopolitan. But the Oba went too far by going overboard.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha / Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.