Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (4065 Views)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Jack
Jack
Jack
Ao many times did I call u
Rose go dey cry whea she dey now
Recant now

Boss, na time for rose to die for jack o. Jack don first die for her. Make she reciprocate
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Why not lay down your life first so he can do same after yur gone?
really? nobody worth dying for.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Princecalm:
then that is not love anylonger.
Its love my broda
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:
I would if i know he would do the same ..
Seriously?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
AlienStar:
really? nobody worth dying for.

Nobody! I repeat NOBODY! Remember, it's YOLO. Yur gone, another man/woman takes over. And u be forgotten
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Boss, na time for rose to die for jack o. Jack don first die for her. Make she reciprocate

Lolzzzz
Smart guy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Lolzzzz
Smart guy
Na so boss
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Princecalm(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Its love my broda
love in pain.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nobody! I repeat NOBODY! Remember, it's YOLO. Yur gone, another man/woman takes over. And u be forgotten
sure!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kinglekan: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. The action and reaction. lol
@op forget say my name na Jack, I can't do a titanic for any Rose
Let a Rose do titanic for me this time cheesy cheesy

Hahahah. Prettythicksme over to you oooo
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahahaha. But u expect him to take the risk. shocked
Hian! Aye ma ni ika ooo

Yes ask Adam
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

except a man that die for LALA247!!!!

Infact a man that doesn't die for you should be in jail!!!!

kiss
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
AlienStar:
sure!

But il sure appreciate if any lady would die for me tongue
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Yes ask Adam

Adam never died for eve
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked shocked shocked na joke I dey ooooo. Oga ade, no open my yarnsh na cheesy grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

I am here now,wetin dey happen for this thread?make i enter with my g cheesy

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
eminentme:
Only if she wud die for me first cheesy

Lol...Then u will die for her immediately after she dies for u....Romeo & Juliet part 2

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

But il sure appreciate if any lady would die for me tongue
but u won't die 4 any1, dts selfish u know.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by bqlekan(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
the love of my LIFE, not DEATH. i can go through a near-death situation tho.. moreover, m doing her a favour by staying alive grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

Babe,na you be dis?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
It all depends on d love I HV for that person, d worth of d person I'm doing it for and d importance....

BTW, Jesus has already died for us all so why sacrifice again?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
AlienStar:
but u won't die 4 any1, dts selfish u know.

I once died for Rose. Have u forgotten?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked shocked shocked na joke I dey ooooo. Oga ade, no open my yarnsh na cheesy grin
say dat again baby!! cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
say dat again baby!! cheesy
Na joke I dey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by 2dice(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

So d issue no concern u?
Na lines u see
uhmn ok
their is some1 i cud lie my life for tho
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by 2dice(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Segirl18:
It all depends on d love I HV for that person, d worth of d person I'm doing it for and d importance....

BTW, Jesus has already died for us all so why sacrifice again?
uhmn
seriously are you Nigerian?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:

uhmn
seriously are you Nigerian?

Yes....But why do u ask?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kinglekan: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

Jacksparrow1207 say na d reverse of titanic go happen btw u and him as regards this topic. smiley
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kinglekan: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahaha! I nor quick see dis mention ooo. I don open ur yansh already oooo
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Jacksparrow1207 say na d reverse of titanic go happen btw u and him as regards this topic. smiley
hmmmmm really? shocked
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kinglekan: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm really? shocked

Him just tell me now now, say na joke oooooo. smiley
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I once died for Rose. Have u forgotten?
n who's rose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) / Is This Real Or It's Photoshop? / #tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.