Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (4064 Views)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
AlienStar:
n who's rose?

in titanic
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm really? shocked

u no fit die for me?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahaha! I nor quick see dis mention ooo. I don open ur yansh already oooo
alakoba
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

in titanic
u r funny! Titanic love doesn't exist now u know.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kinglekan: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

alakoba

Ma binu. smiley
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
AlienStar:
u r funny! Titanic love doesn't exist now u know.

it does
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by hfinest1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
If dem cary my dead body go give my papa n mama.... dem go first cry.... if dem com burst d news say 'sir he died for his girlfriend that he loves so much' my p man go jez dry him tears tell everybody to stop crying and find koboko and beat ny dead body tire before burning it and throwing the ashes into river niger.... lol...
bottom line is I can't die for a lady but I fit die untop womsn matter... lyk lala247... I swear, i fit die untop her b°°ty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Ma binu. smiley

better tell her say na joke o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

it does
in our imagination, i guess.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by vjsmiles: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

kiss
sissy calm down na...

na evry thing you dey share?? angry
you must be really generous o cry
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
AlienStar:
in our imagination, i guess.

u want to be the rose?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
hfinest1:
If dem cary my dead body go give my papa n mama.... dem go first cry.... if dem com burst d news say 'sir he died for his girlfriend that he loves so much' my p man go jez dry him tears tell everybody to stop crying and find koboko and beat ny dead body tire before burning it and throwing the ashes into river niger.... lol...
bottom line is I can't die for a lady but I fit die untop womsn matter... lyk lala247... I swear, i fit die untop her b°°ty

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

u no fit die for me?
u first!! cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
u first!! cheesy

na so our luv be?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Him just tell me now now, say na joke oooooo. smiley
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kinglekan: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

better tell her say na joke o cheesy cheesy cheesy

I yaf told her ooo. smiley
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by grad2012(f): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abi mo ti lay down life me nee grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2015
hfinest1:

Lol abeg dont ohh ..
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
vjsmiles:
sissy calm down na...

na evry thing you dey share?? angry
you must be really generous o cry

Lol nah u share pass
Vj .. U fill up my share thingy with ur shares
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

u want to be the rose?
jeez!! I dnt want anybody dying 4 me, so that i won't live making up to d dead!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
AlienStar:
jeez!! I dnt want anybody dying 4 me, so that i won't live making up to d dead!

Why u screamed 'Jeez!'?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by VANYCUTIE(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
never. its not possible. I rather die for my family than die for a man
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by AlienStar: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Why u screamed 'Jeez!'?
gravity of d question
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by hfinest1(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Lol abeg dont ohh ..
don't get me wrong o.. dying for u n dying untop ur matter*booty* ain't the same thing
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
hfinest1:
don't get me wrong o.. dying for u n dying untop ur matter*booty* ain't the same thing

Lol so u wont die for me
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by LieDetector(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Lol so u wont die for me
am I to believe that the second pic in your dp is you?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
LieDetector:
am I to believe that the second pic in your dp is you?

Both ... Lol u just seeing my pic its old news
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by williamspaul22(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
kodded:
Nope
You will die for her, 3 months later she find a new love , a year later marry the new man and forget about you.

.....she willnt tell her children about your brave act
3 months kee? She will come to ur burial with another boyfrd grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by williamspaul22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Even in my next world, I wont die for anybody undecided
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by LieDetector(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Both ... Lol u just seeing my pic its old news
why do I still find it hard to believe you? By the way, I'm nairaland's LieDetector
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by hfinest1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lala247:

Lol so u wont die for me
it depend on.... wink I can die untop ur matter sha! dat one sure grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
LieDetector:
why do I still find it hard to believe you? By the way, I'm nairaland's LieDetector

undecided dats ur biz, told u its me . If u dont blive it den have a happy life . Bye smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included / Doggy Style With Jane (18+) Bleep Rated / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.