Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65738 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
luxanne:

Welcome back then smiley

I read your post on polity and am like "is this romantic lady turning politician?" Lol

Plus, am seeing you in a different light here - 2 personalities sorta, you speak of giving grace to all, forgiveness etc in the romance section but on here, your posts speak against it. Any reason why that is?

Just being curious to know why this is so I don't pass wrong judgement on/about you.

Lols.
Asides the post where I indirectly called GMB malnourished.
Could you point me to any post where I "misyarned"...especially after tendering an apology.

Or are you saying, I'm not free to express a political ideology I deem fit?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols.
Asides the post where I indirectly called GMB malnourished.
Could you point me to any post where I "misyarned"...especially after tendering an apology.

Or are you saying, I'm not free to express a political ideology I deem fit?

I just feel your philosophy in life should affect all facet but I don't see that here in polity coli, maybe cuz I agree with you on your philosophy that grace be given to all regardless or perhaps I got ur posts misunderstood.

Whichever, I stand to be corrected.

The way you go abot expressing your political ideologies on here portrays u in another light , well to me it does coli.

What happens to giving each other grace? What happens to giving the president elect grace to come show us what he's got mapped out for us regardless of the fact that the progressives won't do same?

What happens to believing something good will definitely come out from this new government, that lil ray of hope despite their flaws?

Must it be an eye for an eye? Because progressives lash out on the tanoids, then the tanoids should do same too, isn't that two wrongs? How does two wrongs make it right?
Or perhaps two wrongs does make it right in the polity clime, I just got to know that.

You see why I don't support any of the 2 parties, they are born and outrightly identical, nothing to make the other stand out.

Forgive my rants, I just had to err this out rather than keep mute about it but if you feel you going about your political ideologies the right way, then who am I to disagree?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
luxanne:

I just feel your philosophy in life should affect all facet but I don't see that here in polity, maybe cuz I agree with you on your philosophy that grace be given to all regardless or perhaps I got ur posts misunderstood.

The way you go abot expressing your political ideologies on here portrays u in another light , well to me it does coli.

What happens to giving each other grace? What happens to giving the president elect grace to come show us what he's got mapped out for us regardless of the fact that the progressives won't do same?

What happens to believing something good will definitely come out from this new government, that lil ray of hope despite their flaws?

Must it be an eye for an eye? Because progressives lash out on the tanoids, then the tanoids should do same too, isn't that two wrongs? How does two wrongs make it right?
Or perhaps two wrongs does make it right in the polity clime, I just got to know that.

You see why I don't support any of the 2 parties, they are born and outrightly identical, nothing to make the other stand out.

Forgive my rants, I just had to err this out rather than keep mute about it but if you feel you going about your political ideologies the right way, then who am I to disagree?
You misunderstand. smiley Folks just write a catchy phrase as signature. It's hardly ever something they actually live by.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
luxanne:

I just feel your philosophy in life should affect all facet but I don't see that here in polity, maybe cuz I agree with you on your philosophy that grace be given to all regardless or perhaps I got ur posts misunderstood.

I understand you.
Believe me I do.

Especially your concerns.

I'll look into it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
BoboYekini:
You misunderstand. smiley Folks just write a catchy phrase as signature. It's hardly ever something they actually live by.

MizMyColi looks to me like someone who lives by her words, her philosophies. Perhaps, I simply just got her misunderstood.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

I understand you.
Believe me I do.

Especially your concerns.

I'll look into it.
Thanks.

smileysmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
BoboYekini:
luxane spoke my mind...Am not just a good writer,thats Why u Were unable to get me on sunday

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
luxanne:

MizMyColi looks to me like someone who lives by her words, her philosophies. Perhaps, I simply just got her misunderstood.

I had to be sure of what I was going to say next...

Luxanne, at a time when folks would normally stab their friends in the back, you stood up for me.

Sometimes, I wonder what I have done to deserve your kind in my life (I have quite a handful).

Thanks for calling me back dear, my recent attitude comes along with the territory, but I believe it is something I can truly rise above.

Luxanne, I love you, and you are a friend worth keeping.

@Boboyekini
We shine, not in never falling but in rising and pushing on.
Here's wishing you all the best smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Luxanne, at a time when folks would normally stab their friends in the back, you stood up for me.

Sometimes, I wonder what I have done to deserve your kind in my life (I have quite a handful).

Thanks for calling me back dear, my recent attitude comes along with the territory, but I believe it is something I can truly rise above.

@Boboyekini
Get outta here cheesy Aint nobody feeling sorry for you. Toughen up. wink

P.S. I have many catchy phrases too. And I never over think them. If I can't say whatever the f I want online, where's the fun eh?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
BoboYekini:
Get outta here cheesy Aint nobody feeling sorry for you. Toughen up. wink

P.S. I have many catchy phrases too. And I never over think them. If I can't say whatever the f I want online, where's the fun eh?

By toughening up, you mean losing my sense of objectivity.
Supporting folks I can not vouch for blindly, even when they are clearly in the wrong?
Bantering insults and throwing away my sense of civility?
Becoming condescending just because I'm passionate about a cause?

Sweerysmiley
If that's toughening up, I'm #HappilyVegetable grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

By toughening up, you mean losing my sense of objectivity.
Supporting folks I can not vouch for blindly, even when they are clearly in the wrong?
Bantering insults and throwing away my sense of civility?
Becoming condescending just because I'm passionate about a cause?

Sweerysmiley
If that's toughening up, I'm #HappilyVegetable grin
I mean not getting your knickers all up in a bunch over some fleeting online banter.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Boboyekini

Thanks Coli for your kind words. Super glad having you back kisskisscheesy

"We shine, not in never falling but in rising and pushing on."

Hmmm deep words. I like.

Saw the thread you created. Nice to see you rising above all barriers.

You indeed an inspiration Coli, just keep inspiring wink

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
luxanne:

Thanks Coli for your kind words. Super glad having you back kisskisscheesy

"We shine, not in never falling but in rising and pushing on."

Hmmm deep words. I like.

Saw the thread you created. Nice to see you rising above all barriers.

You indeed an inspiration Coli, just keep inspiring wink

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by onegig(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2015
luxanne:

I just feel your philosophy in life should affect all facet but I don't see that here in polity coli, maybe cuz I agree with you on your philosophy that grace be given to all regardless or perhaps I got ur posts misunderstood.

You wonder why they call politics a dirty game? You see someone who's educated and should be able to rise above their prejudices but you would be awed to see that person look at poo and call it honey. Not suprised, politics has a way of getting people hay wired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.