Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65740 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by caprini1: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
May God grant him the wisdom and strength to lead Nigeria aright.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by richard870(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pesin dey wear socks go farm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by XBLadez: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Madam, this is a democracy.

I choose who and what I want to deal with and who/what I wanna treat as TRASH!

Time will tell.
Tell the b*tch! cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by bakjal(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
Kai! Abokii na abokii.
Caftan and trainers.
You will never ever in ur life time come close to dat Abbookkii in question, not in a hundred lifetime

Even your father will deny u for his sake.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by steppin: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
bakjal:

You will never ever in ur life time come close to dat Abbookkii in question, not in a hundred lifetime

Even your father will deny u for his sake.
At least, I get father unlike a bastard like you.
Ask you mum to guess who your father might be.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
sagio09:

U're d big cow.certificated dumb dumb
u spewed too much of your foolery here...your stupid is rated platinum!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
sagio09:

U're d big cow.certificated dumb dumb
u spewed too much of your foolery here...your stupidity is rated platinum!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by bakjal(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:

At least, I get father unlike a bastard like you.
Ask you mum to guess who your father might be.

Oboy calm down wit a dosage of JEGAMASIN TABLET ok, u really need it!

Off d record: Ur mum was flirting wit me, and i found her attractive.
So,wat do u tink? Easy on me ooo, she started it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tpiadotcom: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
richard870:

Yes
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by HyDef(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Those that are speaking of his footwear choice...

What do you want him to wear to a farm Black Italian Leather
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
richard870:

Yes now, how else will you know he's a semi-illiterate bushman! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by steppin: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
bakjal:

Oboy calm down wit a dosage of JEGAMASIN TABLET ok, u really need it!

Off d record: Ur mum was flirting wit me, and i found her attractive.
So,wat do u tink? Easy on me ooo, she started it
Dry jab. If this was supposed to make anyone laugh, then you got poor sense of humour.
Keep searching your father.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Eke40seven(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Hate, you are a joke!

Let's say I'm a graduate of APC/Liar Mohammed school of opposition politics! If you can dish it, you should be able to take it! Olodo!

Buhari is fu/cking illiterate, and it manifests clearly in this picture!

Take it or leave, but I'll have my say! cheesy cheesy
Okay, my intelligent minion. My "olodo" brain can't come up with more witty retorts to counter your 'intelligent' opinions.
I'm sure its pretty hard for you to wake up every morning to the countenance of an illiterate as your president. you must be having nightmarish sleeps at night having to face the reality for at least another 4 years. My condolences to you for all the future heartbreaks.
I urge you to move on though, even the same media houses that buried the "illiterate" jingles into your unsuspecting simple mind have come out to say that his certificates garnered from the US and UK are equivalent to a masters and one even assuredly rated it to that of a PhD and the military owned up to having the certificate. It is however a shame that you the victims of this propagandas are still living in utter ignorance.

Although I see that you are just merely exercising your hands with your key pads and much brain ain't involved. bye! I have got work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
`
HyDef:
Those that are speaking of his footwear choice...

What do you want him to wear to a farm Black Italian Leather

Are we his advisers? Doesn't he have people in his team who can advice him on etiquette? Why is he bent (no pun intended) on ridiculing himself with his cattle herder fashion sense!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

1. My condolences to you for all the future heartbreaks.
2. I urge you to move on though, even the same media houses that buried the "illiterate" jingles into your unsuspecting simple mind

3. Although I see that you are just merely exercising your hands with your key pads and much brain ain't involved. bye! I have got work to do.
killer punch lines.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

[s]Okay, my intelligent minion. My "olodo" brain can't come out with more witty retorts to counter your 'intelligent' opinions.
I'm sure its pretty hard for you to wake up every morning to the countenance of an illiterate as your president. you must be having nightmarish sleeps at night having to face the reality for at least another 4 years. My condolences to you for all the future heartbreaks.
I urge you to move on though, even the same media houses that buried the "illiterate" jingles into your unsuspecting simple mind have come out to say that his certificates garnered from the US and UK are equivalent to a masters and one even assuredly rated it to that of a PhD and the military owned up to having the certificate. It is however a shame that you the victims of this propagandas are still living in utter ignorance.

Although I see that you are just merely exercising your hands with your key pads and much brain ain't involved. bye! I have got work to do.[/s]

Trash by the sunshine, not worth a reading, let alone a retort!

The topic of this thread is the semi-illiterate Buhari's fashion sense. Stick to it, or stick it up your behind where sun don't shine. Whichever you find convenient!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by richard870(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Lolz.....na u talk am o grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
richard870:

Lolz.....na u talk am o grin

lol,

I talk wetin my eyes see oo! grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

The topic of this thread is the semi-illiterate Buhari's fashion sense. Stick to it, or stick it up your behind where sun don't shine. Whichever you find convenient!

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by successhunter: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Charity they say start from home.... I can't wait to see how he intend cleaning this mess called Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by bakjal(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:

Dry jab. If this was supposed to make anyone laugh, then you got poor sense of humour.
Keep searching your father.
Am zo sorry if i offended u in anyway.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by TolaniLuv: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
Kai! Abokii na abokii.
Caftan and trainers.

I swear I like my abokiii friends they are always funny people, from dressing to their broken English. I love em
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by shizzleStar: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
who wears kaftan with canvas?.....only an illiterate abokki

You wear kaftan even to inspect your cows, I bet this man doesn't even have ordinary trouser. Very poor publicity stunt. Mumu man like your cows

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Babacele: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
loomer:
If na GEJ dress like that una go say na clueless dressing.
go wear suit dey go farm na ! mcheeeew!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by bakanike5: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
what do u mean?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by jmaine: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
No be today . . . . . . . .Kindly spot the difference . . . . . grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/900787_See20swag_jpgd52f8aa699f7d43a6dffe95c71904afb
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by oyez(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
dainformant:
For those saying the General is not strong, caption this. President elect General Muhammadu Buhari getting set to inspect his farmland in his hometown in Daura, Katsina. Photo credit; Bayo Omoboriowo

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-muhammadu-buhari.html

aboki wear stockings for native, them say na swag
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by eddydey(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I thought these issue of certificate is now buried

when matter still deh court ! I don't think we 've heard the last of that case.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by iGeneral: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
loomer:
If na GEJ dress like that una go say na clueless dressing.
Cluelessness is a thing of the mind. Not of the body.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by loomer: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babacele:
go wear suit dey go farm na ! mcheeeew!

If na ur dad wear native, runners and socks I sure say na u go be first to tell am to change the dressing, because u go say him wan embarrass u.

So y e come different as na buhari wear am now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.