Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65744 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by lordhugo(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
My president!

Dash me one cow na! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Kentrasso(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Erm.. how does this show that he is strong? Cos he doesn't want to get dirty? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by boolet: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Bending down at his age is something I'll tag as genius. All hail our gallant presido!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tolexy007(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
ki lo kan mi?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tucky200(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Gallant soldier..we dey ur back
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ICSLimited: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
365 days on from the sad events that took place on the 14th of April, 2014. We at #ICSLimited remembers the missing schoolgirls abducted from Chibok Village, Borno state, by ‪BokoHaram‬ extremists.
We pray for their safe return to their families and loved ones, and also to Nigeria
‪#‎BringBackOurGirls

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by lonelydora: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Our presido. I salute you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tablu: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
This him farm no be small desert oh!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ChappyChase: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Baba ride....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by mightycrown1(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
[size=18pt] MY PRESIDENT, MY PRESIDENT YOU ARE TOO MUCH JOOR[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Nice Sneakers
Presido with Swaggs
#ORIGINAL FASHION KILLA

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
But he is your incoming president. Deal with it

Madam, this is a democracy.

I choose who and what I want to deal with and who/what I wanna treat as TRASH!

Time will tell.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Aitee1: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
Kai! Abokii na abokii.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you!

Who wears trainers and socks with kaftan

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ajealadick(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy

I wanted to get mad at you when I found out you were already caused and has admitted it in your mugulicious name. Happy suffering.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I thought these issue of certificate is now buried
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Mynd44: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
No mind them.

They need some Hateraid

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Sanchez01: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Please tell hergrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by jogojogo: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy

MUGUCLICIOUSMUGU, please show me your certificate here on nairaland or you forever remain silent!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by herbiolla: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
adewaletb3:
Baba looking good as usual

Carry on baba

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tpiadotcom: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Am I the only person who sees the socks as a barrier against insect bites?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you!

Who wears trainers and socks with caftaan

When you are comfy with yourself. you cam make your own fashion rules and it would rock, fashion is dynamic and original.
give me an original dresser anyday than a fashion clone or slave

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PStacks(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
This man makes me Trip.

He Reminds me so very much of my Grand-pa.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by yalwaysme1: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Complete Aboki
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by CHEAPDATASOLTN(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
I Just love Baba.
I love leaders who are into farming personally. They will have the technical-know-how on how to manage the Agricultural Sector of the country.
I pray God help him to excel in his governance, cos if not, people may be disappointed and oppositors would have something to say.
You be the man God have approved.
Sai Baba,
Sai Buhari.
P.S.: Forget not to check my Signature, cos you will be missing a lot if you do.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by KanwuliaJara: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Like with OBJ, ORANGUTAN of OTA . . . . 20,000 Naira farm go turn PRIVATE UNIVERSITY in 4 years!
Muchecheche!!!!! cheesy

Na who dey wia "white" agbada and socks to go "farm"? wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by hensben(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2015
See as him sharp unlike gej

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by stexsy(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
his farm that ve produce hundred cow frm hundred cows since 2007.......miracle of the year
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by OgologoDimkpa: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Theis man never cease to amaze me?
Putting on trainer on a native attire.
He is a complete Aboki! -ewu -awusa...no offense embarassed
Btw, Is he still looking for his certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Like with OBJ, ORANGUTAN of OTA . . . . 20,000 Naira farm go turn PRIVATE UNIVERSITY in 4 years!
Muchecheche!!!!! cheesy

Na who dey wia "white" agbada and socks to go "farm"? wink
Without farmers will you be alive? yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.