Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65741 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tpiadotcom: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2015
tablu:
This him farm no be small desert oh!

Planting will begin soon when the rainy season starts.

I think the harmattan is rounding up.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by OgologoDimkpa: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you!

Who wears trainers and socks with kaftan

Nothing but a complete Maluu! embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ThisMeansWAR: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical
the thing pain you gan o.

Oya come here for a hug.. Looks like you need one

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Theis man never cease to amaze me?
Putting on trainer on a native attire.
He is a complete Aboki! -ewu -awusa...no offense embarassed
Btw, Is he still looking for his certificate?

riri..# fashion killa: sneakers with nightie...she be aboki too?

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Swags indeed grin grin cheesy

Bros you don wake from your bad dream. Latest newflash bi dis.Sai Baba na presido elect and retardeen go cross that river go otuoke
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by neenar: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Madam, this is a democracy.
I choose who and what I want to deal with and who/what I wanna treat as TRASH!
Time will tell.
I thought three weeks were enough to heal your broken heart, but I guess I was wrong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by eaglechild: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
What a terrible sense of style.

Are T shirts and shorts a taboo to this man that he will be wearing agbada and trainers in a pile of cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by OgologoDimkpa: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:

riri..sneakers with nightie...she be aboki too?
Riri looks trendy but your president -elect looks like a confirmed
mugu- no offense embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by holatin(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical
can you stop crying plsssss

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Nothing but a complete Maluu! embarassed
Better than a drunken, clueless fisherman
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by KanwuliaJara: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:
Without farmers will you be alive? yeye dey smell

You mean "barrack" farmers? wink
Na wetin dey the "farm" self?
Abi na "dust" BABA dey grow and chop? cheesy
Na so-so san-san I dey look o!

Na ooose kain farmer be disu wan self? grin

Shioooooooor!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Newsflas- he is your president elect, unless your from Federal Republic of Otuoke
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PassingShot(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2015
temitemi1:
This our president no go kill me wit laughter grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Temitemi1 our robot ! grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Madam, this is a democracy.

I choose who and what I want to deal with and who/what I wanna treat as TRASH!

Time will tell.
Damn the GMB upper cut too bad, some people are still seeing stars

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Clinton207: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Just for fun:i think i will love the trend of fashion that the incoming goverment will come in with....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by OgologoDimkpa: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2015
M16:

Better than a drunken, clueless fisherman
GEJ has handed over to him. No more President Jonathan, retardeen or whatever?
Your certificateless president-elect should be ready for bullets...No hiding place.
No decree 44 or whatever they call it.
He is in for it.

GEJ my Hero!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

eyah! didnt you get the memo or you were busy dring haterade juice..its now ok to wear sneakers with anything....

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by OgologoDimkpa: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2015
M16:

Newsflas- he is your president elect, unless your from Federal Republic of Otuoke
He is not my president-elect. Get it cool

GEJ my hero!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Like with OBJ, ORANGUTAN of OTA . . . . 20,000 Naira farm go turn PRIVATE UNIVERSITY in 4 years!
Muchecheche!!!!! cheesy

Na who dey wia "white" agbada and socks to go "farm"? wink
how you go compare handsome baba that has poise,character and grace with that joker with a bowler hat. I thank God that gringory has finally been sent to the boys quarters
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

He is not my president-elect. Get it cool

GEJ my hero!

Takes one to know one. Move ya circus out of town. Clowns and jokers are back where they belong

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by fridaynola1: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Is this swag
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by piagetskinner(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical
..And your point?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by KanwuliaJara: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
M16:

how you go compare handsome baba that has poise,character and grace with that joker with a bowler hat. I thank God that gringory has finally been sent to the boys quarters

Muchecheche

Thanks to PVC cards from CHAD and NIGER REPUB without hands and legs eaten by polio! cheesy
Na "blokos" dem take vote? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

GEJ has handed over to him. No more President Jonathan, retardeen or whatever?
Your certificateless president-elect should be ready for bullets...No hiding place.
No decree 44 or whatever they call it.
He is in for it.

GEJ my Hero!!! embarassed

Once a retardeen always a retardeen. What will change will be he will be with his fellow retardeeens
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by OgologoDimkpa: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:

eyah! didnt you get the memo or you were busy dring haterade juice..its now ok to wear sneakers with anything....
Rihana looks trendy with what she wore but your president-elect is a no-no.
Tell me which farmer wears stockings to farm.
Unnecessary publicity stunt sad

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by agarawu23(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by agabaI23(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2015
I hope his handlers will inform him that white socks is meant the gym to for dressing
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Muchecheche

Thanks to PVC cards from CHAD and NIGER REPUB! cheesy

Chad and that your retardeen hired to fight boko haram. cluelessness knows no bound with you guys
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Caption: Mumu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

A lot of farmers wear trainers to their farms, because their shoes are not appropriate. firm grip and more or do you need more explanation. Audu Ogbeh, Admiral Murtala Nyako and many more

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by KanwuliaJara: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2015
M16:

Chad and that your retardeen hired to fight boko haram. cluelessness knows no bound with you guys

The same "CHAD" wey tief the "invisiBO" Sambisa Poosies? wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

But if a white perosn wear am its ok?
check this emiratis out and realise you are not in the flow of things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.