Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65745 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by loomer: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ba7man:
Cluelessness is not a mode of dressing, its a way of life.

Me don talk wetin u notice for nairaland that's all
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by loomer: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
iGeneral:

Cluelessness is a thing of the mind. Not of the body.

It's a thing of mind, agreed, but u wan tell me say him no think before him dress like that?

Native, runners and socks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by fareed69(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
NO need,there may be power failure,Let him jump into lagoon plzzzzzz!quote author=fareed69 post=32708432]

Since Aboki Na Aboki and him don become your President.
I will advice you take it like that and if not you can choose the honorable way.

Which Is

Hug Transformer.

I don hug Transformer for the past 24 hours
But

No Light

Ask your Clueless

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
sagio09:

U're d big cow.certificated dumb dumb
lol DAT person's name says it all so I dint even bother replying him
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Babacele: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
loomer:

If na ur dad wear native, runners and socks I sure say na u go be first to tell am to change the dressing, because u go say him wan embarrass u.

So y e come different as na buhari wear am now?
Buhari na superstar bros make u no forget that. If Boot too heavy for am , is it not beta to wear runners because of the flexibility? oh stockings remove sweat n moisture to keep your feet dry if you don't know. Abegi who says you can't wear native go farm ,bros our president no get time for Colo mentality.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tablu: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Planting will begin soon when the rainy season starts.

I think the harmattan is rounding up.
I have lived in katsina before the drought and the desrtification is soo overwhelming... metaphorically speakin GMB will need the rains from God to help him overcome the politicains whom he has surounded him self with that have literarily drained nigeria dry...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I thought these issue of certificate is now buried
no need to quote that guy. its really not his fault, cos he's a robot. that's what he has been programmed to type
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
booqee:
no need to quote that guy. its really not his fault, cos he's a robot. that's what he has been programmed to type
lol no wonder
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Exactly my thought,bro u took that from my mouth...
loomer:
If na GEJ dress like that una go say na clueless dressing.
Even GEJ can't inspect a farm in such 'outfit'.
#Tribalism engulfing Nigeria's politics.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by dhappyking(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
Kai! Abokii na abokii.
Caftan and trainers.

You got me crackling there.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by summerflame(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
You better resign to fate and stop procrastinating
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by summerflame(m): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2015
It's not her fault. It because they have been over-hyping her on NL. If u have just a rising star (GMB) in your generation (mizmycoli), your life wouldn't have been full of hatred. It hurtful right?. Next time, comment with senses shifted to your hand wrist
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by crowaddy(m): 12:24am On Apr 15, 2015
tablu:
I have lived in katsina before the drought and the desrtification is soo overwhelming... metaphorically speakin GMB will need the rains from God to help him overcome the politicains whom he has surounded him self with that have literarily drained nigeria dry...

Hope we won't be as malnourished as his cows by the time he finishes. Animal cruelty might be transmitted to humans

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by prettyboi1(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2015
lol...people just don't get humour? Come on folks, the sneakers were probably only just won for comfort on the farm tour. I bet he didn't wear that all day.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by tablu: 12:43am On Apr 15, 2015
crowaddy:

Hope we won't be as malnourished as his cows by the time he finishes. Animal cruelty might be transmitted to humans
he is already malnourished becos of the simple life he lives, lets imbibe that..."contentment"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2015
may 29... it would be real action time. Now STEAL IS CORRUPTION.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 5:36am On Apr 15, 2015
summerflame:
It's not her fault. It because they have been over-hyping her on NL. If u have just a rising star (GMB) in your generation (mizmycoli), your life wouldn't have been full of hatred. It hurtful right?. Next time, comment with senses shifted to your hand wrist

In a way, I think I deserve this.
Going for a rebuttal would be unwise.

Comment modified as of 05:40am 15/04/15

I'm sorry...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by summerflame(m): 5:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Good for you. Hope u slept well sha?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Truckpusher(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm sorry...
Don't you ever apologize to these broom waiving demons at all.

Here in the politics section ,we don't apologize, we match curse for curse until we all are well cursed.

They started the cursing the moment Jonathan became President but now they want us to stop because their illiterate cattle owner is about to stay in Aso Rock and you should also remember that it is your fundamental human right to express yourself and your anger as long as no harm was done and no crime was committed and last time I checked it wasn't a criminal offence.

Remember to be focused ,the battle just started for you start with apologies and if I may ask, apologies for what?

Speak up Mizzy they are blackmailing you , we were on our own when he came and said he must become the President at all cost and we own our mouth - My friend curse just curse please. angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PROCTOR: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Here in the politics section ,we don't apologize, we match curse for curse until we all are well cursed.

They started the cursing the moment Jonathan became President but now they want us to stop because their illiterate cattle owner is about to stay in Aso Rock and you should also remember that it is your fundamental human right to express yourself and your anger as long as no harm was done and no crime was committed and last time I checked it wasn't a criminal offence.

Remember to be focused ,the battle just started for you start with apologies and if I may ask, apologies for what?

Speak up Mizzy they are blackmailing you , we were on our own when he came and said he must become the President at all cost and we own our mouth - My friend curse just curse please. angry
Leave her alone man. She has stated it clearly that it's not her thing to rain insults and curses .
You were also not like this
Don't let the personal hatred of one man change your default
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm sorry...

Thank God. I thot I'd lost you there. That comment, embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

She's not that type. Stop influencing her you bad company angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Truckpusher(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
luxanne:

This is politics section and not romance section. tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is politics section and not romance section. tongue

Lil wonder why u are so mentally twisted tongue

Btw, I refuse to believe no sane mind exist in politics section and even if there aren't, its best to stand alone, in sanity, than to stand with the insanity of the crowd.

PROCTOR:

Leave her alone man. She has stated it clearly that it's not her thing to rain insults and curses .
You were also not like this
Don't let the personal hatred of one man change your default

And stop ignoring the emboldened. Its never too late to go bak to ur former self even tho it means standing alone. tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
But he is your incoming president. Deal with it

ode she will deal with hi just like you dealth with GEJ
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by otosa(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
iduzebaba:
who says baba no get swags, swaaiiiiiii baba
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by bakila: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy
The guy is in agreement that there is swag.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
cheesy
luxanne:

smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Metrofox(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

No peace for tanoids!! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
smiley

You're just seeing this post shockedshocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
luxanne:

You're just seeing this post shockedshocked

smiley
I was on cybertical when they came in.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by luxanne(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
I was on cybertical when they came in.

Welcome back then smiley

I read your post on polity and am like "is this romantic lady turning politician?" Lol

Plus, am seeing you in a different light here - 2 personalities sorta, you speak of giving grace to all, forgiveness etc in the romance section but on here, your posts speak against it. Any reason why that is?

Just being curious to know why this is so I don't pass wrong judgement on/about you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.