Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65743 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
elbinmanny:
Only a brain dead fella can wear kaftan with stockings and tennis shoes cry

Abeg tell them make them hear! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by oloriooko(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin

Aboki no get fashion sense sha kaftan with socks and trainers.
Sai GMB!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Eke40seven(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Stories for the gods!

The dressing depicts a man who has lost touch with modern trend!

A cave man, a bush man, a cattle herder.

That's what happen when you skip school, stop learning, and forge certificate grin grin grin
Well, don't you think its a big shame on you that a "certificateless" cave dwelling bush cattle rearer with no fashion sense is now your Lord and master? The one to steer the destiny of your country and most importantly your president? where were all your villagers with all their PhD and Masters when an illiterate Northerner, outwitted and thumped them all to the cosy office in Aso Rock?
Putting all these in context, I can understand your pains. Well, as for me, I will kneel and pray to God to grant him the wisdom to lead and make me reap the full benefits of his leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abokii na Abokii
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by treach(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Once a soldier always a soldier.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by olayanju22(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
At least he is real!
Now see attched picture of GMB trying the Okonjo-Iweala Scarf style on our little Maryam a khadijah looks on.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

Well, don't you think its a big shame on you that a "certificateless" cave dwelling bush cattle rearer with no fashion sense is now your Lord and master? The one to steer the destiny of your country and most importantly your president? where were all your villagers with all their PhD and Masters when an illiterate Northerner, outwitted and thumped them all to the cosy office in Aso Rock?
Putting all these in context, I can understand your pains. Well, as for me, I will kneel and pray to God to grant him the wisdom to lead and make me reap the full benefits of his leadership.
Twice at that....eyah!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

He can have his way, but I'll have my say!

If you weren't ignorant, you will understand that this is the beauty of democracy! Olodo, you forgot so soon that it 'used' to be a 'shoeless, son of fisherman!' tongue tongue tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
d dressing match wella no b small grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by aris2014(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
sammyj:
GMB my role model compared to the clueless one !!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

By the way SAI BABA jare !!!

Why are some Nigerian so foolish, calling someone clueless. I guess their father at home is more clueless then any other thing. Stupid fools
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
@picture/topic,

Illiteracy, and cluelessless manifesting in one motion!

That's what you get when you use recommendation letter in place of proper qualification, and you fail to do the needful! grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
aris2014:

Why are some Nigerian so foolish, calling someone clueless. I guess their father at home is more clueless then any other thing. Stupid fools

But the guy is clueless, isn't it obvious? You want us to bend the truth cos he's your father? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!!

King of cluelessness! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
@picture/topic,

Illiteracy, and cluelessless manifesting in one motion!

That's what you get when you use recommendation letter in place of proper qualification, and you fail to do the needful! grin grin grin

I don't know what makes you so stu,pid, but it really works.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by ba7man(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
loomer:
If na GEJ dress like that una go say na clueless dressing.
Cluelessness is not a mode of dressing, its a way of life.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by driand(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy
your name described you better,
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
olayanju22:
At least he is real!
Now see attched picture of GMB trying the Okonjo-Iweala Scarf style on our little Maryam a khadijah looks on.

It not by trying Okonjo-Iweala Scarf, it's far beyond that! I hope he's sending the to school, otherwise it's back to square one!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Buhari is wacka flocka flame's cousin grin

A property is up for sale at isheri, igando. It's a full plot with 4 mini flats in and 3 shops out front. The mini flats are well spaced. It's floored and decked.. Asking price is 15m (slightly negotiable) and it's available for inspection by serious buyers.
Contact me on 08126960812, 08057469722 or add me up: 7F4D5355. Rebroadcast please.. Someone might be looking to purchase a property at the said area. Mucho Gracias!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:

I don't know what makes you so stu,pid, but it really works.

Follower of the semi-illiterate, you have been noticed. Pls quit stalking me, there is no vacancy for you in my life! Abeg face the topic, don't infect me with your brain fart! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Eke40seven(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

He can have his way, but I'll have my say!

If you weren't ignorant, you will understand that this is the beauty of democracy! Olodo, you forgot so soon that it 'used' to be a 'shoeless, son of fisherman!' tongue tongue tongue

Well, you are right. Am an ignorant "olodo". Making senseless comments and insulting rather than making constructive criticism is also the bane of democracy. And unfortunately for this country, people in your league are fully represented especially on the internet.
Its okay to hate. After all, what could you be doing with your life now?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nten: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whats the fuse about the picture now. A man going to farm on his white caftan, white trouser, white sock, black cover shoe and hausa cap. A learner abi farmer
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Swag still dripping even at a farm inspection #MyPresident
The man is wearing canvas on native o Is that cattle swag
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

Well, you are right. Am an ignorant "olodo". Making senseless comments and insulting rather than making constructive criticism is also the bane of democracy. And unfortunately for this country, people in your league are fully represented especially on the internet.
Its okay to hate. After all, what could you be doing with your life now?

Hate, you are a joke!

Let's say I'm a graduate of APC/Liar Mohammed school of opposition politics! If you can dish it, you should be able to take it! Olodo!

Buhari is fu/cking illiterate, and it manifests clearly in this picture!

Take it or leave, but I'll have my say! cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nten:
Whats the fuse about the picture now. A man going to farm on his white caftan, white trouser, white sock, black cover shoe and hausa cap. A learner abi farmer

Worse than that!

It's a semi-illiterate farmer, incapable of learning! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
cashpaulo:

The man is wearing canvas on native o Is that cattle swag

I believe cattle have better swag, that a baboon swag! grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by thefakestan: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kaftan and Trainers?

This is what i call."Super clueless"
Cc: "Duaradullard"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by sammyj: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
You are a big fooooooooooooooooooool as if i mentioned any name here !!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
aris2014:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by melomelo: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy
You no go kill person with so so laughing grin shocked
I laugh more than 5mins
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Forwetinnah: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hope he educates his people to go into large scale farming when he gets to Aso Rock...oyel don finish for ND o. No Akawo oil moni again
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Opkoroko: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
this man na real aboki, cheeee... aboki na aboki.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by XBLadez: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
This old man should have remained in the farm like his Fulani clan. Imagine the combination of canvass and kaftan undecided
He looks better in the bush than in Aso Rock
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Hilaskee(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Getting ready to declare his assets before he resumes duty on May 29. Setting the pace for zero level corruption. Change is coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.