Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) (24426 Views)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dechandel, always in ghost mode undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:
@ishilove: seriously, you are one of the problems over here, i swear!
YOU ARE TOO PARTIAL
Remember the day you mailed me to refrain from using bolded words, after that day, have you ever seen me using the bolded words again? No! Despite the fact that itz one of my identities but take a look at the likes of Naija...boiy, thesonof...mark, hat...ux and co, what have you done concerning their usage of word bolding? NOTHING!!!!! keep it up, you hear. . .

Secondly, about the FP worthy threads, i created a thread some days ago which took me more than 4days to compile and i waz already relaxing my fvckin ass on my chair hoping that the thread will hit FP in the next 20min but to my greatest surprise, the thread hits backpage, and my bro tosyne2...much created a thread yesterday and within 30mins, it hits the FP all because he is well known over here, jez think about it for yourself and let your conscience judge you.
will all this partial treatments with it let other people with reasonable threads come up with something better? NO! it will only enhance the creation of _stupid dumb thread which will gain more traffics than the so called reasonable threads.
i created a thread the other day about some "foolish things ladies do on romance section" you won't believe thread garnered up to 8pages, yea! 8pages! without hitting FP. is that the types of thread you love to see ? Eventhough i love having alot of fun over here, i still create sensible threads, no doubt about that, but you mods are too partial!
As for the derailing sh!!!t, checkout most of my comments i only derail stvpid threads that makes no sense! even if my cohorts mention me on a reasonable thread, i always ignore them. ishilove and other mods, please be fair with everything you do here on NL. . . God bless you.
Your sentiments, although in complete error, have been duly noted.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
chimerase2:
Way to move romance sextion forward with ishilove presiding over dis sextion?
Xynerise amu having a doubt,
is not possible ma broda
unless she change 4 good angry
Really?
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by chimerase2: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Really?
u tink am joking?
Nwanne, dat is the conc. Truth
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Mehn...you too tok!!!! Chei! Talkative!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Your sentiments, although in complete error, have been duly noted.
ok. . . Agreed! But can you jez expatiate on how itz in complete error?
coz i know you will never agree to the fact that you are being partial. Expatiate plz
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Mehn...you too tok!!!! Chei! Talkative!

Idowo, what did I "talk" now undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

ok. . . Agreed! But can you jez expatiate on how itz in complete error?
coz i know you will never agree to the fact that you are partial. Expatiate plz
I am not partial.

The End.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
.seconded

I am not in support of the bad attitudes we are complaining about but Mods gat a lot of jobs to do

I don't beg for FP from anybody because I believe if my topic is worth fp it will definitely but the popular one's in Romance section will alws tag the mods to make their topic hit front page.

the day I quoted tosyn2much "must all your topic hit front page"? he was reporting me to the mods I guess for banundecided

ishilove is a mod in this section and I called the mods attention to a topic that shld not remain here but I gat different response. "screenshots below"

in conclusion, NL can't be like before and anybody that thinks it can shld try and see the results

the new babies you guys are saying are the ones making here lively for me I don't know of others.
My brother;I no go lie, e b like say that day you catch Ishilove ehn, dem thief her handbag for iyana sabo na the frustration of the last #100 inside her purse wey dem thief she use reply you. No vex u hia? God will judge her for you.Ndo! embarassed grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
sinizia:

A wise man once told me, "if everyone likes you, you're doing something wrong." There's no man without enemies. Jesus and Mohammed have enemies no matter how they are revered.

I'm not saying you're wrong or right, neither your accusers; all I'm saying is, do the right thing, or what you'd want another person to do to you, and move on. smiley

Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Idowo, what did I "talk" now undecided
how do you do it sef? Paragraphs upon paragraphs like persin wey dey submit final year project. U b robot? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I am not partial.

The End.

Hey do you respond mails? .. As in pms.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

My brother;I no go lie, e b like say that day you catch Ishilove ehn, dem thief her handbag for iyana sabo na thfrustration of the last #100 inside her purse wey den thief she use reply you. No vex u hia? God will judge her for you.Ndo! embarassed grin
angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Hey do you respond mails? .. As in pms.
Yep, when it is absolutely necessary.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:

angry angry angry
Haba! U para gan dat day ooo...u sef see the reply you give the bobo na...ko nice mehn angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mizzsmilez(f): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Reunion.
Like seriously?
Tosynetoomuch is a dunderhead.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Yep, when it is absolutely necessary.

Ok cool wink
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

And why?
cus y has a long tail and two branches.

Lobatan!
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

how do you do it sef? Paragraphs upon paragraphs like persin wey dey submit final year project. U b robot? undecided

Na God o gringringringrin

But you know if they combine all my talk talk, it won't reach half of all your own amebo talk talk. grin

Idowo, you know you like wahala sha.
Busy body tongue
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

cus y has a long tail and two branches.

Lobatan!

gringringringrin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I am not partial.

The End.
The truth is that you have nothing to say, you are jez too partial and i will continue to say it, i waz expecting you to come up with a reasonable comment and make adjustment to your nefarious act but you prefer to give dumb excuses and ignore me. . .
well, itz none of my concern. . . do what you love doing and you shall get your rewards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
chimerase2:
u tink am joking?
Nwanne, dat is the conc. Truth
Ehen? Wetin she do? grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by stephenqueen: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
chimerase2:
Way to move romance sextion forward with ishilove presiding over dis sextion?
Xynerise amu having a doubt,
is not possible ma broda
unless she change 4 good angry
gringrin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

My brother;I no go lie, e b like say that day you catch Ishilove ehn, dem thief her handbag for iyana sabo na the frustration of the last #100 inside her purse wey dem thief she use reply you. No vex u hia? God will judge her for you.Ndo! embarassed grin
vex ke!!! I don't take NL issue personal but I will always be free to express my mind be it the owner of this forum. The highest I can get is a bansad and I will be back with another moniker(guess how many email yahoo boys dey getcheesy)

but its over sha let's all have fun cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

The truth is that you have nothing to say, you are jez too partial and i will continue to say it, i waz expecting you to come up with a reasonable comment and make adjustment to your nefarious act but you prefer to give dumb excuses and ignore me. . .
well, itz none of my concern. . . to what you love doing and you shall get your rewards.
This guy sef,this your parament is suspicious o. Dem serve you expired orijin today? Haba! See as you dey tear cloth on top Ishilove matter, it pass online squabbles ni? Cool down na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mizzsmilez(f): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:
@Adaeze003. Thanks for reminding me about the debate. I love debates. I remember partaking in a debate on family section together with TV1, EfemenXy and some others. It was so educative. I think we had few debates some years back and we all enjoyed it. We should bring that back.

I challenge you to one.
Right now.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Missclasssy I hear ya
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:
Missclasssy I hear ya

Thanks babe smiley
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
vex ke!!! I don't take NL issue personal but I will always be free to express my mind be it the owner of this forum. The highest I can get is a bansad and I will be back with another moniker(guess how many email yahoo boys dey getcheesy)

but its over sha let's all have fun cheesycheesy
Lmao! Na wa o!!! E b like say I don jam persin wey go help me rig Miss NL oo...bobo come offy make we reason perce na grin grin

Lagunna1, eyan mi,see connections oo grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks babe smiley

wink
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by akinsadeez(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ 111% correct ...!
A particular girl/woman created a thread here some weeks ago that read ''Hottest male in romance sect. or something like that" ...
On the face value that thread shouldn't even go beyond 2 pages but due to the popularity of the person, the mindless drones just rushed the thread and made it seem like it was actually very reasonable. It had more than 15 pages at the end of the day !

We can also start bybcensoring retardedd topics ....

Thank you for this. That particular thread was actually on frontpage and I was baffled. A mod created a thread about guys with cute smiles and voila, it was on front page. Yet sensible threads languish in the 'guantanamo bay' of the romance section. There should be a way of sanctioning d mods who believe every thread they create no matter how intellectually bereft has to be on front page.

However I dont believe we can ever have a solution to that. Few weeks ago, someone queried Se.un about the sensibility of a particular thread that was on front page. To my surprise Se.un replied by telling the person to look at the traffic that that topic generated and he actually quoted some figures. Basically Nairaland needs to get higher in the Alexa rankings and Se.un is all about the traffic right now. Whether the topic makes sense or not, once it can generate traffic its all well and good.

Again, the same people complaining here about the fact threads no longer makes sense are the same ones who will open a very sensible thread and immediately type : ''too long. I couldn't read it....can't you summarize?'' However let them see a shallow thread of just three lines created by kek.etu or someone else about being in love with roki.atu's ass and you see them dropping tens of comments on that thread. In law they say 'nemo dat quod non habet' meaning you can't give what you don't have. You can't be clamoring for sensible threads when you won't make sensible comments on those threads.......and someone who can't make sensible comments cannot create sensible threads.

6 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Na God o gringringringrin

But you know if they combine all my talk talk, it won't reach half of all your own amebo talk talk. grin

Idowo, you know you like wahala sha.
Busy body tongue

Lmao! shattap dia! angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.