Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) (24428 Views)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! shattap dia! angry grin

Heelloooo, did someone just quote me ?

Oh, it's this tolotolo undecided grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
mizzsmilez:
I challenge you to one.
Right now.
Bring it on cool

Reveal your old moniker grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

This guy sef,this your parament is suspicious o. Dem serve you expired orijin today? Haba! See as you dey tear cloth on top Ishilove matter, it pass online squabbles ni? Cool down na undecided
When itz time to say the truth, i don't care who the fvck you are, i will always tell you the real truth!
One thing i hate so much is partiality! ishilove and her fellow mods are jez too partial and it really pisses me off! If a thread is not created by tosyne2...much, emu...smith and other popular members over here, then the thread has jez 10% possibility of hitting front-page, I've come across many reasonable thread that has a good message to pass around the world, the mods still won't move it to the FP, eventhough the OP mention any of the mods.
Even if we say we shouldn't take NL ish serious, we don't know the amount of people we are helping with those ish we ain't taking serious!
I've gotten alot of mails from my fellow NLanders jez to thank me for making them laugh, imagine that!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

The truth is that you have nothing to say, you are jez too partial and i will continue to say it, i waz expecting you to come up with a reasonable comment and make adjustment to your nefarious act but you prefer to give dumb excuses and ignore me. . .
well, itz none of my concern. . . do what you love doing and you shall get your rewards.
Swerve ----------------->>>>>>>

And remain swerved

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

When itz time to say the truth, i don't care who the fvck you are, i will always tell you the real truth!
One thing i hate so much is partiality! ishilove and her fellow mods are jez too partial and it really pisses me off! If a thread is not created by tosyne2...much, emu...smith and other popular members over here, then the thread has jez 10% possibility of hitting front-page, I've come across many reasonable thread that has a good message to pass around the world, the mods still won't move it to the FP, eventhough the OP mention any of the mods.
Even if we say we shouldn't take NL ish serious, we don't know the amount of people we are helping with those ish we ain't taking serious!
I've gotten alot of mails from my fellow NLanders jez to thank me for making them laugh, imagine that!
Oga, my popularity no help me o. I have created many threads that normally hit front page those days but nowadays them dey answer my question with questions. Na my thread I use discover say Recycle bin section dey exist here. Na there I see my bestest thread when I wake up one morning think say by daybreak e don enter 50 pages. O boy na only me view my thread o. I just cry small sha

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by komzyb(f): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

master i blieve u ooo
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blame the mods.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Oga, my popularity no help me o. I have created many threads that normally hit front page those days but nowadays them dey answer my question with questions. Na my thread I use discover say Recycle bin section dey exist here. Na there I see my bestest thread when I wake up one morning think say by daybreak e don enter 50 pages. O boy na only me view my thread o. I just cry small sha
Bros, still blame it on the mods, you sef see wetin you comment, you said those days, I'm sure the mods in power as at then are different from the present ones. . .
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
At the end of the day ..
Most of us has broken one rule or the other .. Its hard word keeping track

And most ppl complaining are number one rule breakers its ridiculous .. U cant start attacking mods everytime something goes wrong when you know deep down u broke a rule n continue to do it .. Hypocrisy is real..

I saw a few threads this week .. As soon as they post it certain users go in and mess up the thread so bad, even one member was complaining tiday and they were all laughing. Topics dont even get chance to make front page .. Its now a new trend in Romance section .. This isnt fair but yet they complain.. Yall should be real!!!

Respect ppl n ppl will respect u back simple! My opinion lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

I've[b] gotten alot of mails from my fellow NLanders jez to thank me for making them laugh, imagine that![/b]
Guy,chill....if they move all the reasonable threads here to front page another section will suffer. I get your point tho but no be only Ishilove dey move thread na...Relax biko! As for the bolded, is that so? For ya mind na you be Osuofia of nairaland? cheesy grin Make i open my box for you? you go fear legend na grin grin Jokes aside, let it go and continue doing YOU.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101, you are breaking rules 2 and 20. I'm not going to warn you again.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Na wa o!!! E b like say I don jam persin wey go help me rig Miss NL oo...bobo come offy make we reason perce na grin grin

Lagunna1, eyan mi,see connections oo grin grin grin
u must be a funny ladycheesy

btw I thought we are all here to discuss a serious issue
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by kinglekan: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutieberie1:
y do they keep referring 2 back in d days..n oldies in dis section.
what are d so-called oldies doin to make d section fun
pple sud stop creating useless threads

Abi oooo!! Its funny when I keep reading all this crap about the good old days.

Ok now that they are still here and claim its trashy, then I guess they are a huge part of it.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Bros, still blame it on the mods, you sef see wetin you comment, you said those days, I'm sure the mods in power as at then are different from the present ones. . .
Well...I think there should be criteria for selecting a mod.

No be my forum why I even dey talk undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm with you,brother.

Operation sack the mods here!!!! We need change o!!

We don't want powerdrunk Cinderellas.

Enough is enough!!!!

*chanting*

CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

VOTE THEM OUT!

BRING BACK JAYBEE3!

SAI JAYBEE3!!! grin grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mizzsmilez(f): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Bring it on cool

Reveal your old moniker grin
nope.
Its long gone.
No face back then and too many isshs.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I'm with you,brother.

Operation sack the mods here!!!! We need change o!!

We don't want powerdrunk Cinderellas.

Enough is enough!!!!

*chanting*

CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

VOTE THEM OUT!

BRING BACK JAYBEE3!

SAI JAYBEE3!!! grin grin
chai! you don dey break rule 20 small small ooo. . . grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
mizzsmilez:
nope.
Its long gone.
No face back then.
Hmmmm...

Well the face right now makes a lot of sense cool

We should really organise a debate don't you think?
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
u must be a funny ladycheesy

btw I thought we are all here to discuss a serious issue
we are discussing the issue na...Abi you don't want change? grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tashaamania, don't just eavesdrop angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

chai! you don dey break rule 20 small small ooo. . . grin
How? grin for airing my rights? They can ban me but they can't take away my title o... *taps chest* Mba! Dem no reach. angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Someone should please ban Idowuogbo gringrinangry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:
Orijin101, you are breaking rules 2 and 20. I'm not going to warn you again.
Oops. . . Are you vexed? Don't be dear, i was only stating my own opinion. . .
I wonder if Sèun will pay u guys for your long epistles of bouhara...
Just flow along and if u're not cool with, go create ur own website and curtail insanity however you want.
Sèun is smiling to the bank week in, week out and u're here cracking up ur brains for something that will not last 4ever!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Someone should please ban Idowuogbo gringrinangry
Enemy of progress angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
chimerase2:
re u surprised?
after xynerise will still be asking "wetin she do"
i dnt need to start fighting 4 fp in romance sextion i amu more than dat so re u
You know say e get when me scarce like roasted corn for Lekki. So no blame me if I sound naive undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by mizzsmilez(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
xynerise:

Hmmmm...

Well the face right now makes a lot of sense cool

We should really organise a debate don't you think?
okay.
Let's do it.
Topic?
Day?
Time?

What makes jaybee a better man for the job?
He didn't do too well either.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by fredoooooo: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

How? grin for airing my rights? They can ban me but they can't take away my title o... *taps chest* Mba! Dem no reach. angry
Omo aye cheesy
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Godvilla:
I wonder if Sèun will pay u guys for your long epistles of bouhara...
Just flow along and if u're not cool with, go create ur own website and curtail insanity however you want.
Sèun is smiling to the bank week in, week out and u're here cracking up ur brains for something that will not last 4ever!!!

Oga has spoken lol

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Enemy of progress angry

Swerve --------------------->>>>

And remain swerved gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.