Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) (24440 Views)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. / Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is the simple truth: THE ROMANCE SECTION IS LOST FOREVER! The people inhabiting this section now are ninnies, brainless niccurs(not all though) and unless they are all wiped out, there is no redemption for this section

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
There's one miserable girl who only knows how to be critical and she will go from thread to thread telling op that there thread is nonsense. In her small mind she thinks she is airing her opinion but there was no need for it. I think it's that type of behavior that puts off anyone making productive threads which leads to more nonsense threads being created.

I think we should respect people's thread and if we don't like it jst back up and move on. Because your good intention will be counter productive.

This is my problem with this section.

8 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Burger01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I never talk finish that kid don dey look for gAls. Like say this section na dating site. I've lost interest in this section tbh
Lol. You see amcheesy
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sack the mods!!!!

I will keep on saying it oo.... change mods!!!!

Cc
Ishilove tongue

#BringbackJaybee3# grin angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
I gave my contribution earlier.

The funniest thing about this thread is people complaining and giving ideas are the problem of this section. In other words

"If I say e ba mi ki gbe OLE even thief go dey follow dey shout OLE"

3 Likes 214 Shares

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by sinizia: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:
There's one miserable girl who only knows how to be critical and she will go from thread to thread telling op that there thread is nonsense. In her small mind she thinks she is airing her opinion but there was no need for it. I think it's that type of behavior that puts off anyone making productive threads which leads to more nonsense threads being created.

I think we should respect people's thread and if we don't like it jst back up and move on. Because your good intention will be counter productive.

Missclasssy does this and it annoys me!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Romance section is extremely limited

Drastic action => Merge it with the family section
Merge what?! HELL NO!!!!!! angry
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Sack the mods!!!!

Cc
Ishilove tongue

For real..
Bring back jaybee..
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Sack the mods!!!!

Cc
Ishilove tongue

Beef Is Allowed grin
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
lagunna1:

For real..
Bring back jaybee..
walai we need oshomo back in here mehn... grin

This place over make sense when baba dey here.

Imagine make my junior sister dey ban me cus i no like the room n parlour she carry for head? what can fa gbogbo oshi yen? angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Beef Is Allowed grin
which beef? If i wooze you dia ehn,that blomblom you carry for chest go deflate. angry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

walai we need oshomo back in here mehn... grin

This place over make sense when baba dey here.

Imagine make my junior sister dey ban me cus i no like the room n parlour she carry for head? what can fa gbogbo oshi yen? angry grin

Na that kin thing dem dey call antelopina
nonsensecality...She no sabi u be dat tongue

But baba no go wan be mod again na..
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by cutieberie1(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
falconey:

my contribution:

Romance section has lost it peak, its always going to be this way, the mature guys/oldies should have seen it coming.

What is this section all about? That's what we should ask ourselves? Romance-----relationships-heartbreaks,breakups,love etc

I believe the mentioned above had happened to some of us at one point in our lives and as romancelanders we come in here and share it. This same issues can also happen to anyone else probably the newbies/teens who joined recently. they too being romancelanders will come in and share it with us.

This makes the section predictable and uninteresting because same thing happens to different people not at the same time and they will always create thread for it.....to the oldies(this is boring have seen it before) in this case they avoid the threads and later avoid the section entirely.

I'm not a regular here so most threads are new to me but to some oldies they have seen it before.

My recommendation: if you are tired of the section deactivate or move to other sections, because everyday people are having the same emotional issues you had and they will share it as you did back then. OLDIES BUG OFF .....NEWBIES WELCOME TO ROMANCELAND.

About derailers and trolls? MODS DO YOUR JOB!!!

Thank you SIR FALCONEY.

lol...
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by redhook(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

.....I have noticed this person 2 so I agree 100% with this observation! she always pops in and out of various threads spouting garbage and filling our screens with long write ups that end up making deranged points! I think she's the child of a mod with severe emotional problems, Or maybe she may be afflicted with a bad case of "Notice-me-isis"! Or maybe she's just a programmed troll!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol Cinderella the shoe fit shocked

undecided
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by cutieberie1(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
y do they keep referring 2 back in d days..n oldies in dis section.
what are d so-called oldies doin to make d section fun
pple sud stop creating useless threads
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by jamex93(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Burger01:

Don't take it personal. I saw your dp.. you looked so under 18, probably above 18..who cares undecided But, do you have to intone you came looking for babe? smiley

OK, I am 11
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by sinizia: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
So I am the only thing you find wrong in this section?
Wow....

I believe the reason you just stated is born out of hate in its purest form and I will prove it with these points.

~ You didn't contribute any other thing, and you just went straight to point out my supposed flaws

~ You insulted me by calling me "miserable"

~ You only listed me as a culprit to your claim when you and everyone else knows that I am not the only one guilty of such accusation.

I don't know the sort of love-hate relationship you and Dimpz have for each other because one minute both of y'all are lovey dovey, next minute, you two are bitter enemies. That said, I don't support the "miserable" word she used at you. Just forgive and move on.

Coming to her observation which I quoted, at first I enjoyed your harsh criticisms of those trolls because I wondered how someone who wasn't belched out of the uterus of a bed bug will open some moronic threads and feel shameless about it. But then I noticed your criticism was becoming rampant. It's in excessive and I found that attitude discourteous.

Please tone it down a bit so you won't chase away people that might be scared of bringing their relationships here because they'll get criticized excessively. Moderation is the key. From me to you, it's nothing but love. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by ebamma(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
waiting for more comments
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
sinizia:

I don't know the sort of love-hate relationship you and Dimpz have for each other because one minute both of y'all are lovey dovey, next minute, you two are bitter enemies. That said, I don't support the "miserable" word she used at you. Just forgive and move on.

Coming to her observation which I quoted, at first I enjoyed your harsh criticisms of those trolls because I wondered how someone who wasn't belched out of the uterus of a bed bug will open some moronic threads and feel shameless about it. But then I noticed your criticism was becoming rampant. It's in excessive and I found that attitude discourteous.

Please tone it down a bit so you won't chase away people that might be scared of bringing their relationships here because they'll get criticized excessively. Moderation is the key. From me to you, it's nothing but love. smiley

Thanks for your matured comment.
I have no problems with anyone, people just chose to have problems with me.
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
daviyjones:
if not for me the man of list, this place would have been boring for the past few weeks and mods love me for it
Nigga puhleeze... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by zicoraads: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
And they have started. Chiam55...this is not the place to continue whatever it is the both of you have going. Maybe you should take it somewhere else.

That said, I have noticed a certain pattern with MizMyColi. Sometime back, I saw (not for the first time) how she stood in defence of someone who decided to create a thread about a problem she had. Now you would think that people would have either adviced her, or move on. But, what we had was a baptism of insults. Now, it is possible that that person had a genuine problem and was actually seeking for a way out. But what we had was some people from this section insulting her instead. This pattern is a very familiar one.

A pattern that has probably increased as more people are coming in.

I like the effort you have made. It shows you actually care. But, I would go with what Rocktation said. What we need to realize is that the last born in our family now has access to the net. He is just in JSS3. Now I believe it wasn't like that some few years back when having that access meant you were already matured. We have a lot of kids in here, more than any other section. And it is to be expected that they will behave like the kids they are. Besides, this site has more members than it used to have some years back. And as more people are coming in, expect to see more bullshit.

Besides, the 'oldies' are getting older and having less and less time for all these. Certainly there can't be a vacuum. The younger ones would have to feel it. The truth is, just leave this as it is. Am not sure anything can be done about it.

And I believe the moderators are doing a fine job in keeping this site sane. It is only the person that is wearing a shoe that knows where it pinches most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Sack the mods!!!!

Cc
Ishilove tongue

And why?
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by bqlekan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have to say this, our mods contribute more to the said lost glory of this section, the severe punishment they dash derailers, trolls and rule breakers wont help. imagine a moniker getting banned till 2025, such a ban will only unleash desperation hence, the reason for multiple accounts and continous rule breaking actions.

solution; a short term ban will be more effective than lenghty ban, 1-2 hours continous ban is enough to drive in sanity into an insane mind, and if need be for a lenghty ban, it should not be more than 2 days. this will really help.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by xynerise: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
@Ishilove. Who pushes topics in romance section to front page?

Is it the three of you?
Re: Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
zicoraads:
And they have started. Chiam.55...this is not the place to continue whatever it is the both of you have going. Maybe you should take it somewhere else.

That said, I have noticed a certain pattern with Miz.MyColi. Sometime back, I saw (not for the first time) how she stood in defence of someone who decided to create a thread about a problem she had. Now you would think that people would have either adviced her, or move on. But, what we had was a baptism of insults. Now, it is possible that that person had a genuine problem and was actually seeking for a way out. But what we had was some people from this section insulting her instead. This pattern is a very familiar one.

Started what? Sweetheart please dnt mention me to make your point jst make it. I stated an observation like you are doing right here. It was nothing personal. Maybe I shoulda said miserable comments made by a girl instead of miserable girl but other than that what I stated is a problem we have in this section. As you can see other people also think that bashing someone's thread is not helping. May I add I have not mentioned anyone's moniker in my observation. So free me dude. Thank you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.