Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Barka Juma'ah - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Barka Juma'ah (109002 Views)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Eid Ul Adha: Barka Da Sallah : Eid Mubarak / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka Juma'ah by muhsin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
zayhal:

Barka Jum'ah, the first in 1432. May we live to witness many more in Islam

Amin.

Jumu'at Kareem
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Remii(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2010
Barka Jummah,
May Allah grant us the blessings of the new Islamic Year.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2010
Sahl ibn Hunayf reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If anyone asks Allah Almighty for martyrdom with sincerity, Allah will make him reach the degree of the martyrs, even if he dies in bed."
[Muslim]

Ya Rahmaan, Ya Raheem,
with the barakah of Friday, which is the best day of the week.
Please grant us our wish, Our wish to be the closest to you.
Our wish to die as a Martyr.
Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2010
Sadaka Rasulil Kareem,

Juma'ah Mubarakah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Virgo83(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2010
As we will gather for the 2nd Jumat of the year 1432ah and the 50th of 2010, I bring forth this message:: "Wamo tuqoddimu li anfusikum min khairin tajidiu inda llah" meaning Whatever you put forward for your soul in goods, you will see it before Allah.

Happy Jumat.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2010
Barka Jum'a.

@Virgo

How are you? It's been a while.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2010
Barka Jum'ah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
He who has done an atom's weight of good will receive his rewards, and he who has done an atom's weight of evil will receive his punishments. [The Holy Quran, 99:7,8]

Barka Jumuah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2010
Barka Jumah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2010
Juma'ah Kareem.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by tbaba1234: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2010
O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salat (prayer) on the day of Friday (Jumu'ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allah [Jumu'ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salat (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing), that is better for you if you did but know!
(Surah Al-jumuah, Verse 9)

Barka Jumaa
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2010
Barakah Juma'a

Today the Imam was saying that, even more important than living as a muslim is to Die as a muslim. Only Allah(swt) knows the state at which we will die.
May Allah include us in the group of people who die as a Muslim.
Ameen.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
Weekly reminder:

It is reported from Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. )
that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " Whoever recites Suratul-Ham-Mim Dukhan on Friday, ( the night between Thursday and Friday)
enjoys the prayer of 70,000 angels for his forgiveness and gets all sins forgiven."
( Tirmizi )

The following recitation is[b] only 7mins[/b]. 7min is a small time considering the fact we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels. May Allah accept our Ibadah. Ameen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-ie5G9kxo
Re: Barka Juma'ah by 123jml: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2010
That is very good reminder Brother.

Juma ah Mubarak.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2010
Juma'ah Kareem.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
Weekly reminder:

Do not forget to recite Suratul Dhukhan today, remember we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels.
The following recitation is only 7mins. 7min is a small time considering the fact we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels.
May Allah give us the blessing to do more Ibadah. Ameen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-ie5G9kxo
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2011
Barka Juma'ah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
Barka Jumuah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Ddaji(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
Salam brothers and sisters.Barka da jumuat.our imam in his sermon focused on the forth comming voters registration and the need for ummah to actively participate in the exercise.Even after completion of the two rakaat prayer were asked to wait for preaching specifically for the exercise.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Weekly reminder:
Do not forget to recite Suratul Dhukhan today, remember we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels.
The following recitation is only 7mins. 7min is a small time considering the fact we will get the prayer of 70,000 angels.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-ie5G9kxo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2011
Salamalaykum to all, I say Barka Juma'ah to you all with one of the supplications I love the most.

إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا ﴿١٠﴾

(10) Behold, the youths betook themselves to the Cave: they said, "Our Lord! bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!"

Q18:10

AMIN
Re: Barka Juma'ah by Jarus(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2011
Barka Jum'ah. Let's not forget the ettiquettes of Jum'ah that have been discussed earlier in this thread and elsewhere.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Barka Jumuah
Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2011
@All

Barka Jum'a (belated)

@babs

You're really scarce these days.

@Azharudin

i'm learning of reciting suratu-Dhukhan (on Friday) for the first time. i'm used to Kaf. Could you please supply proof for this? Jazakumullah khayran.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2011
zayhal:

@Azharudin

i'm learning of reciting suratu-Dhukhan (on Friday) for the first time. i'm used to Kaf. Could you please supply proof for this? Jazakumullah khayran.

It is reported from Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. ) that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that :“If anyone recites surah Haa Meem ad-Dukhan in the night he will see the morning while seventy
thousand angels seek forgiveness for him.”

[at-Tirmidhi]
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2011
@Zayhal

You're really scarce these days.

Salam wonderful sister. You are very correct. I am always around at times but response are being provided before I could send mine and I would just keep reading posts but come in when need arises which could also be termed that I am very active in some posts but inactive in some, due to what I said above.

Jazakhallah for your observation and may Allah continue to be with you and your household.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by zayhal(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2011
azharuddin:

It is reported from Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. ) that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " Whoever recites Suratul-Ham-Mim Dukhan on Friday, ( the night between Thursday and Friday ) enjoys the prayer of 70,000 angels for his forgiveness and gets all sins forgiven."

[at-Tirmidhi]

Ok. Thanks. I'll check it out.

babs787:

@Zayhal

Salam wonderful sister. You are very correct. I am always around at times but response are being provided before I could send mine and I would just keep reading posts but come in when need arises which could also be termed that I am very active in some posts but inactive in some, due to what I said above.

Jazakhallah for your observation and may Allah continue to be with you and your household.

Masha Allah.

Amin. And yours too.

Just don't want you to take a walk the way daddy Olabowale did.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by babs787(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
Just don't want you to take a walk the way daddy Olabowale did.

I would try to always be around Insha Allah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
Weekly reminder:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-ie5G9kxo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Barka Juma'ah by azharuddin: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2011
Barakah Juma'a.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by chakula: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2011
Barka Juma'ah.
Re: Barka Juma'ah by ronkeenuf(f): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2011
Barkah Juma'ah

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.