Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (95041 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by carlcar2012(f): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Are you high on engine oil??

Nigerians in SA rape? I guess you don't know that SA'cans are the world's number 1 rapists.. If you say drug trafficking, I will agree with you but rape? Nigerians are learning compared to them. angry

hmmm is DAT y u r insulting?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Manbryto(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?

Fool u are not different from those blood sucking idiots down south. Hw can u justify taking of live u can't create. Ur opinion stinks

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by jaz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
cant really understand the envy and inferiority complex SA ppl have against Nigerians. its so sick. they seem to struggle with the fact that they are second best!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Swiftboy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Heard you South-African ladies have big asses! Are you endowed?lol grin
soilsista:

undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by esosa4real(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.

Hey wazzap,
How is southy in oda places?? Like was planning for a conference in sept, around Gauteng!!
Ofcourse we hope, this fights don't extemd till that time but dont wanna take chances.

Plus where is Gauteng really? Anywhere close toJoburg?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by esosa4real(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
tochiddy:
So far, your post irritates me. Now I will take my time to address your issues. From your tone I can’t help but notice how pleased you r with the barbaric killings of fellow Africans by your people. I only pray it ends well for you guys, don’t forget that Nigerians are master of every art, I just hope their thoughts won’t be channeled to that direction otherwise, you will get to see that SA xenophobic actions still dey learn work.
Again, I also want to remind you that SA citizens are plenty here in Nigeria, just as Mozambique replied by deporting 350 South African workers from the Sasol Factory in Mozambique, Nigeria might decide to take their own response to the next level, and when that happens, Kiss MTN worldwide goodbye as I doubt if they can sustain themselves without presence in Nigeria, their biggest market, This alone I bet will shake SA economy.
Again, as per the issue of drug, I need not remind you that SA have been a breeding ground for drugs since inception before foreigners even sojourned there. They created a lucrative Market of drug dealing which foreigners only tapped into. So let it also be clearly stated that South Africans are renowned drug dealers and patent users as well. So remove that scale from your eyes and stop being pathetic by blaming Nigerians on SA rapist, Killers and hoodlums. Bottom-line here is, South Africans are damaging fellow South Africans.
Also know that Foreigners brings the skills to SA as S/Africans afford themselves too much luxury and find it irrelevant to acquire these useful and important skills. So even if foreigners leave, how will you do the job without the skills? Or you want to destroy your economy?
Lastly, you claim SA not wanting to be like Nigeria, my dear stop deluding yourself, SA is good @ nothing; Football, Movie, Invention, Studying, Crude reserves and production, Just Name it. On the other hand, Nigeria is the heartbeat and Giant of Africa, Africa most populated country, African country with the biggest economy, One of Africa’s largest Crude Producers, Scholars, Inventors etc. Also for some time now, you have been stalking nairaland, a core Nigerian forum to relate with Nigerians, creating threads and you say you don’t wish to be a Nigerian, my dear that wish tops your wish list I guarantee . So with due respect Ma’am, every SA citizen will jump at the golden opportunity to be one of us, a blessed nation.
If you people don’t desist from this moral injustice soon enough, then you will feel the collective force of the rest of Africa with Nigeria at the forefront #XenophobicSA

THIS JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE BEST POST IN THIS THREAD!! GOD BLESS YOU,
AND TO THE OTHER NIGERIANS HERE, PLS DNT BOTHER REPLYING ANY SOUTHAFRICAN HERE, IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, JUST QUOTE THIS POST AS IT SAYS IT ALL.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
esosa4real:

Hey wazzap,
How is southy in oda places?? Like was planning for a conference in sept, around Gauteng!!
Ofcourse we hope, this fights don't extemd till that time but dont wanna take chances.

Not every city or province is affected by this. I live in Pretoria, which is in the Gauteng province too & there are no attacks here. Johannesburg is part of Gauteng, btw.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by esosa4real(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Not every city or province is affected by this. I live in Pretoria, which is in the Gauteng province too & there are no attacks here. Johannesburg is part of Gauteng, btw.

Oh okay, thanks for the info!
I guess the attacks are in slums outside Jo burg, ryte??
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
esosa4real:

Oh okay, thanks for the info!
I guess the attacks are in slums outside Jo burg, ryte??

I don't know.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by kraftykc(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

Lol unnecessarily defensive? Remind me to say the same to you next time when Nigerians are called fraudsters, pimps, druglords and all that.

Eh no more quotes please! Ke lapile

You started a discourse, make cogent points or concede to validity of your opponent's where you honestly assess you have lost. Your tacit retreat doesn't do you justice.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by merzybenedict(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
mpowa:

No matter what reason why it happened, It's still their country and they have all the rights to get the best of it, Nigerian government should develope Nigeria and all these people seeking greener pastures should stay right here in their country, even if I want go abroad, I can't go to any African county no matter what.

I agree with U dude. The blame is on the government as well.. If african countries were to be like EU countries or any overseas country, we can all think and do something worthwhile with our live. If Bill Gates were to be an african, I hope you'll agree that if he were to be the world richest, it wouldn't have been by this time. Maybe in the following decades. It's just our environment but still yet, irrespective of where we are, opportunities are still out there to tap into !!!.. All we need is just to discover ourselves(purpose) and follow our passion.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by lepasharon(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
The Igbo people of Nigeria are so gassed
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
esosa4real:

Hey wazzap,

Lol Joburg is in Gauteng. There were attacks in one of the township there and Jeppestown sometime last week. I'm in Pretoria and nothing's happening here.

Ja, I doubt there will still be such in September. All the best with your conference preparations.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hai cha umuntu u ya vivinywa la
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
Hai cha umuntu u ya vivinywa la

Hahaha. High court. Anyway, just read that some of the people were arrested & the community is the one that reported their whereabouts. Copy dat! Now I'm waiting for inja ezokhonkotha, accusing all of us of this nonsense.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. High court. Anyway, just read that some of the people were arrested & the community is the one that reported their whereabouts. Copy dat! Now I'm waiting for inja ezokhonkotha, accusing all of us of this nonsense.
Lol guuurl!! I've beeeen defending myself all day sengikhatheke manje struuu! But I'm glad the community helped but you laba bantu won't even acknowledge. They always look for negatives rhaaaaaa!!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by cj91(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?
You be fool, big fool. Go to RSA and help them kill the igbos, God go reward you,bigot .
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

Lol guuurl!! I've beeeen defending myself all day sengikhatheke manje struuu! But I'm glad the community helped but you laba bantu won't even acknowledge. They always looks for negatives rhaaaaaa!!

Sebeqalile on the same thread about the arrests. True mbongolos lol.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sebeqalile on the same thread about the arrests. True mbongolos lol.
I didn't see that. Bathini?

Ngathi I'll sharpen umkhonto wam manje! I'm tired maarni
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Nobody was accusing all of you but when you allow and make excuses for those who perpetrate this acts by keeping silent or coming up with ridiculous reasons for their actions by pointing out what other bad people do, then you are showing the world that you condone the acts.

If you want to turn the tide then drown out the actions of your criminal country men by raising your voices against the act and not coming on Nairaland in the name of defending your country because you are sensitive.

RIP MR SITHOLE,
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

I didn't see that. Bathini?

Ngathi I'll sharpen umkhonto wam manje! I'm tired maarni

LMFAO @ umkhonto. It's the usual vitriol wethu, uyabazi mos. It's something about Botha being right, blah fùcking blah. Like anyone actually gives a damn.

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

Nobody was accusing all of you but when you allow and make excuses for those who perpetrate this acts by keeping silent or coming up with ridiculous reasons for their actions by pointing out what other bad people do, then you are showing the world that you condone the acts.

If you want to turn the tide then drown out the actions of your criminal country men by raising your voices against the act and not coming on Nairaland in the name of defending your country because you are sensitive.

RIP MR SITHOLE,

What do you mean by "allow" ? Last time I checked, I had no one under my watch so spare me.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

What do you mean by "allow" ? Last time I checked, I had no one under my watch so spare me.

You are thus clueless of your responsibilities as a citizen of your country.

I will not spare you because if I do then it is shame on me.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO @ umkhonto. It's the usual vitriol wethu, uyabazi mos. It's something about Botha being right, blah fùcking blah. Like anyone actually gives a damn.
Bayadika shame. Nantsi i'head boy yakhona uMorphy. If only they used the same energy to fix things eyadini yabo. Lol excuse my Zulu tongue
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

Bayadika shame. Nantsi i'head boy yakhona uMorphy. If only they used the same energy to fix things eyadini yabo. Lol excuse my Zulu tongue

We will fix our problems by ourselves and will neither blame others nor make excuses for our country men who do bad things by condoning their acts if they take the life of innocent people.

You are in my space so you cannot tell me what energy to dispense on nairaland. As long as I am not killing anyone, I can dispense all the energy I have.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

We will fix our problems by ourselves and will neither blame others nor make excuses for our country men who do bad things by condoning their acts if they take the life of innocent people.

You are in my space so you cannot tell me what energy to dispense on nairaland. As long as I am not killing anyone, I can dispense all the energy I have.
Okay.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

Okay.

Better!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

You are thus clueless of your responsibilities as a citizen of your country.

I will not spare you because if I do then it is shame on me.

Well, I don't care about what you think my responsibilities should be as a citizen. I run my life & noone dictates it for me. Shikena. If someone breaks the law, then that's the responsibility of the police & not mine. I'm not a resident of Gotham city so I will not take the role of a superhero. Sorry. Got better things to do with my time than play community watchdog. If than translates to me condoning the attacks to you, then so be it. Don't care!

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

You know! Things will be so much better & they won't be everywhere njengempukane lol
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Well, I don't care about what you think my responsibilities should be as a citizen. I run my life & noone dictates it for me. Shikena. If someone breaks the law, then that's the responsibility of the police & not mine. I'm not a resident of Gotham city so I will not take the role of a superhero. Sorry. Got better things to do with my time than play community watchdog. If than translates to me condoning the attacks to you, then so be it. Don't care!

The "I don't care" attitude is the whole problem to begin with. Learn to eat some humble pie, stop crying like a 6 year old and take responsibility for the Rainbow nation.

Shikena!

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

The "I don't care" attitude is the whole problem to begin with. Learn to eat some humble pie, stop crying like a 6 year old and take responsibility for the Rainbow nation.

Shikena!

No. Na by force? I should do it because I want to & not because AKA is doing it. He is taking a stand & I applaud him for doing it- his prerogative.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by stwazobia: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
liljboy:
are igbos the only pple there? stop ranting joor...
No mind that OKOKO.
I am proudly Igbo.. was born an Igbo, living my Igbo life and will die an Igbo. In my next life God please let me belong to th Igbo tribe.... haters go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.