Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (94927 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
ayokellany:
. Is Mandela an Igbo man. The problem with you Igbos is simply your over bloated ego. Sorry to bust your bubble. Igbos are the ones selling drugs in South Africa and you should learn to leave within the confines if the law which ever land you seek greener pasture but more importantly never claim any other tribe's land is a no man's land out of unapologetic stupidity which ruins in Igbo blood from birth.
eeeeehn eeeeehn nice assumption good,Igbo r to drug trafficking outside d country as Yoruba are to ritual killings inside d country ,its a win win situation, cos its u dat did survey to find out d tribe of ppl doing drug trafficking
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS, NORTHERN NIGERIAN MASSACRE. PORT HARCOURT ABANDONED PROPERTY.
JUNE 12 CRISIS(ABIOLA RUN). ABUJA DEMOLITIONS, NIGER DELTA
MILITANTS. BOKO HARAM.
IGBOS WHEN WILL OUR EYES OPEN? WHEN WILL WE LEARN?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO THAT WE WILL RELOCATE AND GO AND
DEVELOP SOUTHEAST OUR LEGACY?
IS IT GENOCIDE OR ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT WE NEED TO
EXPERIENCE BEFORE WE FINALLY REALISE THAT WE NEED TO GO
HOME?
AM UNHAPPY EVERYDAY WITH MY FOLLOW IGBOS FOR
ABANDONING SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA WHERE GOD PLACED US AND WANTS US
TO DEVELOP, FOR LANDS WHERE WE WILL BE ALWAYS INSULTED,
ATTACKED AND KILLED
THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSING INSULT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE
IGBOS LEARN LESSON THAT EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH HOME IS
THE BEST.
IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME LETS DEVELOP OUR HOME LAND.
BECAUSE WE WILL FOREVER BE STRANGERS ELSEWHERE.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY I REFUSES TO SETTLE ANYWHERE
OUTSIDE SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA.
IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME! LETS BUILD OUR INHERITANCE!!

4 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mimee803: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Pls let's all calm down these hate speech from yorubas to igbos to hausa it is all very pointless if you ask me. No tribe is all good there are fraudsters in every tribe esp in nigeria case in point all politicians from all states in nigeria, every tribe has drug dealers and ritualists and bad people. Being bad is not unique to 1 tribe.
This tribal war we r so eager to start has no end we are all Nigeria like it or not we have loved ones friends business partners pple we hold dear from diff parts of Nigeria. D statistics shows dat inter tribal marriage is at an all tym high. So dis hate u speak of is only against urslf if a war breaks out 'We wld only be fighting against ourselves' so I beg you where ever you are from whateva tribe whose name you bear b4 u type dat hate speech think of tolerance, think of peace, think of love and remember vengeance is neva ours to repay Nigerians we have all been through a lot in the years past, we have been violated by bad governance which has led to poverty and hopelessness, now is not the time to turn against ourselves if we do dos that have robbed us win. it's time for us 2 all move forward. Pls my brothers and sisters whatever has been said against your tribe I take responsibility for dos statements and I am very sorry abt such irresponsible words. pls let's move on together!
Thank u all I love ALL Nigerians and God bless One Nigeria!
HIPROFILE:

Am sure u must be one of those lazy yoruba a** holes probably a descendant of the semi insane Oba of Lagos...... Ibos are born entrepreneurs and that explains the alarming level of their prosperity and progressiveness in Lagos that always got you lazy Yoruba daunts upset. If only the yorubas could, they would have done same as RSA outa envy and hatred # Ibos are Nat d only illegal immigrants in RSA......yo.. despite the ill treatment to Ibos all over..... They keep strong and dominating$$ Ama Proud IBO Boy! Haters keep hating. # why don't they stay in their places?# Entrepreneurs consider anywhere there's opportunity. U should have asked why dangote didn't base only in Nigeria# why shoprite, DSTV, Stanbic bank, MTN, host of others did nat base only in RSA ....they moved and invested where they saw opportunity for growth in their businesses simply all we need is how to bring back peace# say no to xenophobia thank you.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2015
LastProphet:

thank u jare, ibos are a very very big problem everywhere, only ibos will have a school leaver travel abroad even when he hasnt learnt about his own country halfway. go to kenya the same, go to ghana, india, china, etc. we really need to start talking face to face in public
i laugh your stupidityy

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by lolly2pops: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2015
I am a South African woman married to a Nigerian brother. The attacks you see today are barbaric and heartless but symptomatic too. It is factual that so many things are not in order in our country. It's not an issue of today. The ruling party knows it well. It started way back in the days of struggle when they formed the freedom charter which basically is the promise made to the natives of South Africa by ANC. The charter has so many goodies including Freedom of Speech, Movement, Education, Healthcare, Shelter and so many others. My mind tells me is it the same charter which has played a major role today in terms of how an ordinary South African reasons. On the other hand we have dysfunctional borders and corruption which has seen so many especially in the SADEC region migrating unlawfully to South Africa. The government knows exactly what the problem is, hence their sluggish response to the killings the world has been witnessing. We are yet to see the prosecution of those involved in the 2008 xenophobic killings. They have still not put systems in place to regulate movements in and out of the country. They can not learn from Botswana because they refuse to do so. Now they only rely on the illiterate voter on the ground to do evil about the situation they can easily sort out as the ruling party. My lack, hunger and poverty as a South African doesn't warrant me to kill. These killings are unjustifiable. As for the drug dealers and 419/491 scammers whatever it's called: may the wrath of the law be upon you..
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Eish, you know this is very unfortunate because when Zulus start something God will be our only help. With the foreigners challenging them they won't back down from battle. The warrior spirits in them have been ignited.

Just pray that no other provinces and cities catch up to this atleast for now its under control.

Thanks for letting me know will watch. sad sad
Guuuurl! You know Zulu people and violence. And this man is unapologetic about the whole thing hey! Can you believe Nathi Nhkeko said Zwelithini was misunderstood because there's no word for deportation in isiZulu shocked

Anyways, e re ke boele mmerekong! Have a great day my lady kiss
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
Genea:
ooooh pls don't feel so fly wit dat response,how r u sure its d drug addicts dat r causing d violence,I guess d king was high on drugs wen he made dat statement,how r u also sure dat Yorubas r not involved in d drug trafficking, babes biko have a astounding proof before u comment n quote me,una dey shout drug trafficking but d white men do dat also,na una black dey misuse tinx,stop giving excuses for demented foools who think Nigerians r d cause if dier probs,wen dey were enslaved by white dey didn't take actions till Mandela did,dey r just bunch of brainwashed citizens
[/s]

Dodo! You are the one who said igbos sell drugs and justified it by the nonsense you said about available market. The King said something that was used as an excuse by miscreants who were already dying for their next fix. They saw an opportunity to steal and create havoc that we all are now faced with.

All the other nonsense you wrote doesn't make sense. Whether you like it or not drugs are the roots of all evil. Keep prouding yourselves as the merchants of evil.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Are you high on engine oil??

Nigerians in SA rape? I guess you don't know that SA'cans are the world's number 1 rapists.. If you say drug trafficking, I will agree with you but rape? Nigerians are learning compared to them. angry

World's rape capital is India, my skaat. Didn't you get the memo? South Africa is not even in the top ten worldwide. Nice try.

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

No South African wants to be you. Are you kidding me? LMFAO

I imagine? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by rugged7(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Last time i checked, Nigeria was a democracy with freedom to travel anywhere.
Why must they stay in a country that continues to murder, sideline and undermine them.
Yet does not want them to secede?
If i were them, i would travel to the ends of the earth to develop myself...
THAT, is the reality of life.
I'm sure someone like u has never traveled outside of his village.
Life is short my brother, learn, travel and explore...

abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by EmekaBlue(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
c these slaves and jungle men o
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
Genea:
why can't some pple use dier brain,u bought somefin drm me ,must u use it in overdose or in a careless manner,dis is a matter of choice,I am selling it,its Ur choice to buy it,u bought it ,its Ur choice to use if any how u want to ,or will dey yell me dat dey don't know wat hard drugs can do ,for crying out loud dey r matured ,wen God wanted to punish Eve did he punish her alone eeehn,Did Eve force Adam to eat d fruit or did d snake force d fruit into eve mouth,babes its all a Mara of choice
[/s]

Rubbish stay proud of killing nations by selling drugs you are no better than the criminals attacking people.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The igbos living in South Africa are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with their illegal activities over there.

Name the activities with pictures since you are there..
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

World's rape capital is India, my skaat. Didn't you get the memo? South Africa is not even in the top ten worldwide. Nice try.

But SA holds the African record right? cheesy
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2015
hadanssah:

Abduljabbar4 why wont u talk bad against igbos, I don't blame u, wen an average kaduna man does not travel n most of theirsisters crawling n chasing igbo guys around.An average Kaduna man does not traveL or does anything serious for himself bunch of lazy greedy men.IF a man travels to make money n does business in a different land where he was once accepted wat is d crime there, u talk out of mere Envious spirit. Success attract enemies

grin

Absolute success attracts admirers and fake friends..

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Really? Why purchase the drugs if you know it makes you go on a killing and raping spree? Why not avoid them or at best report them to the authorities for proper handling? Don't patronize drug dealers and later blame them or the drugs for your woes.

I have never bashed SA but this act of killing other Africans heartlessly is really annoying. I thought Nigeria is the only African country with the Boko Haram problem.. SmH

Dear drugs are not for humans to consume, period. Why people make them or take them is a mystery known only by the merchants and the users. But with drugs automatically evil crimes go up.

It is unfortunate and sad, truly. But the dust that has been raised and lies purported against all SA is as irritating. If you see the videos no more than 50 or 100 people who are the perpetrators. Against the thousands who marched against these thugs. That's what they are thugs who looks for every little opportunity to strike. 300 of the have arrested as from yesterday news.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

I imagine? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's like a joke. Hahaha. I also laugh when they say we are envious of them. Envious of what? Hahaha.

Which South African wakes up wishing they were Nigerian or any other nationality for that matter? The way they love who they are, is the same way we love ourselves. Wouldn't have it any other way.

We are repping Green & Gold until eternity!

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by lolly2pops: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=lolly2pops post=32914460]I am a South African woman married to a Nigerian brother. The attacks you see today are barbaric and heartless but symptomatic too. It is factual that so many things are not in order in our country. It's not an issue of today. The ruling party knows it well. It started way back in the days of struggle when they formed the freedom charter which basically is the promise made to the natives of South Africa by ANC. The charter has so many goodies including Freedom of Speech, Movement, Education, Healthcare, Shelter and so many others. My mind tells me is it the same charter which has played a major role today in terms of how an ordinary South African reasons. On the other hand we have dysfunctional borders and corruption which has seen so many especially in the SADEC region migrating unlawfully to South Africa. The government knows exactly what the problem is, hence their sluggish response to the killings the world has been witnessing. We are yet to see the prosecution of those involved in the 2008 xenophobic killings. They have still not put systems in place to regulate movements in and out of the country. They can not learn from Botswana because they refuse to do so. Now they only rely on the illiterate voter on the ground to do evil about the situation they can easily sort out as the ruling party. My lack, hunger and poverty as a South African doesn't warrant me to kill. These killings are unjustifiable. As for the drug dealers and 419/491 scammers whatever it's called: may the wrath of the law be upon you..
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
shizzleStar:
STFU you Bantu b*tch. You for one are a hate-filled dumb assss. Aren't you the one running amok celebrating and justifying the xenophobic attacks all over NL? and you here chatting shyte.

Your hate is legendary and will consume you very soon, i hope a stray bullet from one of your zulu nitwits blast your fvcking brain to smithering.
[/s]

Burst a nerve demwit! tongue
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

But SA holds the African record right? cheesy

We always go for 1st place in everything cheesy

1st Oscar on African soil
1st Grammy on African soil
1st World Cup on African soil etc

2 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:

Guuuurl! You know Zulu people and violence. And this man is unapologetic about the whole thing hey! Can you believe Nathi Nhkeko said Zwelithini was misunderstood because there's no word for deportation in isiZulu shocked

Anyways, e re ke boele mmerekong! Have a great day my lady kiss

Later girl! kiss
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mimee803: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's like a joke. Hahaha. I also laugh when they say we are envious of them. Envious of what? Hahaha.

Which South African wakes up wishing they were Nigerian or any other nationality for that matter? The way they love who they are, is the same way we love ourselves. Wouldn't have it any other way.

can u go rep green nd gold on anoda timeline randland or somtin or let me guess u can't do dat 2 witout d foreigners u so love 2 hate!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Dear drugs are not for humans to consume, period. Why people make them or take them is a mystery between the merchants and the users. But with drugs automatically evil crimes go up.

It is unfortunate and sad, truly. But the dust that has been raised and lies purported against all SA is as irritating. If you see the videos no mare than 50 or 100 are the perpetrators. Against the thousands who marched against these thugs. That's what they are thugs who looks for every little opportunity to strike. 300 of the have arrested as from yesterday news.

Well, I'll have to reason with you but you guys can also help kill this evil since majority of you do not support it. Don't just fold your hands and watch. If you are scared of going out to protest, then use the powers of social media to condemn this act.

Why I actually got pissed is because most of the people who commented on the captured website seem to support the killings with two fools singling out Nigeria as the ones that must leave since they are the drug dealers.

Nigerians are no saints and I know we ain't better than SA'cans but whenever BH strikes, we go all out on social media to condemn the act, although apart from a few goats who rejoice.

All the same, I hope the country you suffered to build into an almost developed country and unarguably the best in Africa won't turn into a war zone like some parts of Nigeria has.

You can make your voice heard. Wish you the best.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

We always go for 1st place in everything cheesy

1st Oscar on African soil
1st Grammy on African soil
1st World Cup on African soil etc

Lmao grin

First Miss world on African soil.. tongue

Btw, am sorry about my earlier statement. Wrote that out of anger. Cheers..

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by ikeyman00(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
@@@@

y mulattoclaro(m): 8:15am

The igbos living in South Africa are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with their illegal activities over there.

the yorubas go to jail here in England every week! ask anybody

as for the igbos that say hey i love Nigeria

u need medical examination to see if the balance in the brain is off the alignment

u could see the whole country hate u so much that u dnt know

do not under estimate this envy coming from the yoruba; that will be a big mistake

its ok for a white man to come to plunder our oil in Biafran land and resources elsewhere in the eyes of the yorubas

they are not bother about people getting burnt in Chinese factory in Lagos no no they wouldnt

ndi ara

only and only Biafra will put stop to all these rubbish and guess what we are deadly serious about heading to Biafra

So to all those one that never listen we heard now

mad mad people

by the way it is in the open zulu people lives on hard and killer drugs; every fridays they get drug looking for a fight with guns and machete.

the whole world knows that and it got nothing to do with the igbos; the poeple are vampires in real life;

do you know that doctors across the world are fighting each other for a slot to work in accident and real-time emergency unit in south africa

it has nothing to do with the igbo but the monkeys and baboons somewhere in the zoo called Nigeria will always display their animation in the public

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Mimee803:
can u go rep green nd gold on anoda timeline randland or somtin or let me guess u can't do dat 2 witout d foreigners u so love 2 hate!

No. Using MY phone, MY airtime, MY time & MY fingertips so MY presence here shouldn't be any bother to YOU. If you're bothered then that's too damn bad because I ain't going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Rubbish stay proud of killing nations by selling drugs you are no better than the criminals attacking people.
na u sabi ,bae oloro so
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yeah! yeah!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Dodo! You are the one who said igbos sell drugs and justified it by the nonsense you said about available market. The King said something that was used as an excuse by miscreants who were already dying for their next fix. They saw an opportunity to steal and create havoc that we all are now faced with.

All the other nonsense you wrote doesn't make sense. Whether you like it or not drugs are the roots of all evil. Keep prouding yourselves as the merchants of evil.
I read ur comment and laf at d way u reason, shebi na only igbos dem dey kill,I have learnt a long tym ago Neva to argue wit Yorubas ,dey never accept defeat at all
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shizzleStar: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Burst a nerve demwit! tongue
What's demwit you Moro.nic dumbarse? Nah! I'll rather burst your skull for being an irredeemable schmuck.

Darn! Aren't you even a runaway motswana refugee living in SA? Now how about that? Remind me again pls.

Fvcking, despicable dolt.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Lmao grin

First Miss world on African soil.. tongue

Btw, am sorry about my earlier statement. Wrote that out of anger. Cheers..

All water under the bridge smiley
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shizzleStar: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:
I read ur comment and laf at d way u reason, shebi na only igbos dem dey kill,I have learnt a long tym ago Neva to argue wit Yorubas ,dey never accept defeat at all
She is from botswana, a refugee living in south Africa. Ignore the hater

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.