Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (94920 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

y mulattoclaro(m): 8:15am

any the yorubas go to jail here in England every week! ask anybody

as for the igbos that say hey i love Nigeria

u need medical examination to see if the balance in the brain is off the alignment

u could see the whole country hate u so much that u dnt know

do not under estimate this envy coming from the yoruba; that will be a big mistake

its ok for a white man to come to plunder our oil in Biafran land and resources elsewhere in the eyes of the yorubas

they are not bother about people getting burnt in Chinese factory in Lagos no no they wouldnt

ndi ara

only and only Biafra will put stop to all these rubbish and guess what we are deadly serious about heading to Biafra

So to all those one that never listen we heard now

mad mad people
if there's anyone who needs to get his or her head examined it's you. Igbos are mainly the bad eggs that give Nigeria a bad name in diaspora. Credit card fraud, armed robbery, prostitution, drug peddling, highway robbery and so many others social vices carried outside the shores of Nigeria. You'll only see biafra in your dreams but in reality nada. Wake up from your slumber cos ojukwu and MASSOB have deceived you. Continue opening beer parlours in Spain and other countries and continue calling them embassies. By the way, shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? That's what you people are known for. Recently some people walked into my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mikeapollo: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
It seems they are very particular about Nigerians, mainly because of the bad things that some Nigerians do there, e.g. drugs
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by ikeyman00(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
@@@
mulatto

if there's anyone who needs to get his or her head examined it's you. Igbos are mainly the bad eggs that give Nigeria a bad name in diaspora. Credit card fraud, armed robbery, prostitution, drug peddling, highway robbery and so many others social vices carried outside the shores of Nigeria. You'll only see biafra in your dreams but in reality nada. Wake up from your slumber cos ojukwu and MASSOB have deceived you. Continue opening beer parlours in Spain and other countries and continue calling them embassies. By the way, shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? That's what you people are known for. Recently some people walked into my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos
[quote][/quote]

all these stuff u mention here is what the yorubas do in england, they even kiss their own daughter in the bid to get citizenship

hope we are using the same time on the meridan hey

ndi ara

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just as your father.
be matured,insulting a teens father,what example are you gonna show to your kids and junior ones undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
wheezyoung:
be matured,insulting a teens father,what example are you gonna show to your kids and junior ones undecided
who told he's a teen?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Well, I'll have to reason with you but you guys can also help kill this evil since majority of you do not support it. Don't just fold your hands and watch. If you are scared of going out to protest, then use the powers of social media to condemn this act.

Why I actually got pissed is because most of the people who commented on the captured website seem to support the killings with two fools singling out Nigeria as the ones that must leave since they are the drug dealers.

Nigerians are no saints and I know we ain't better than SA'cans but whenever BH strikes, we go all out on social media to condemn the act, although apart from a few goats who rejoice.

All the same, I hope the country you suffered to build into an almost developed country and unarguably the best in Africa won't turn into a war zone like some parts of Nigeria has.

You can make your voice heard. Wish you the best.

Its amazing that all the marches and protests are not being aired. We are marching most of my contacts have no xenophobia profiles. Go on twitter, Facebook and see the out cry. On tv etc.

You must remember Nigeria & South African man on sport blogs are always at each others nerves. Imagine if I were to copy all the things said here to those forums as well?

But it is not because we are not doing anything. But when it comes to NL, folks here are irritating and dumbb, so one is left with pushing back when you are called every ugly thing under the sun. Things have calm down though.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:
na u sabi ,bae oloro so

Hamb' okunya sfebe tongue

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
shizzleStar:
What's demwit you Moro.nic dumbarse? Nah! I'll rather burst your skull for being an irredeemable schmuck.

Darn! Aren't you even a runaway motswana refugee living in SA? Now how about that? Remind me again pls.

Fvcking, despicable dolt.
[/s]
tongue

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Its amazing that all the marches and protests are not being aired. We are marching most of my contacts have no xenophobia profiles. Go on water, Facebook and see the out cry. On tv etc.

You must remember Nigeria & South African man on sport blogs are always at each others nerves. Imagine if I were to copy all the things said here to those forums as well?

But it is not because we are not doing anything. But when it comes to NL, folks here are irritating and dumbb, so one is left with pushing back when you are called every ugly thing under the sun. Things have calm down

You irritate me! There is a bostwanan lady I used to know. She used to complain bitterly about xenophobia and marginalization in SA. She was made to realise she wasn't part of them. You always shamelessly come in defence of SA.. Why don't you join millions of people to condemn the South African hatred instead of coming to nairaland to look for any South African topic to defend with the last ounce of your blood. Don't be a wannabe, if you go to Alexander township as we speak, and declare openly that you are a Botswanan, you will be lynched! Stop this nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LastProphet: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
wheezyoung:
i laugh your stupidityy

Ibos will continue to be killed everywhere until do learn to respect other people's boundary, oloshi
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Its amazing that all the marches and protests are not being aired. We are marching most of my contacts have no xenophobia profiles. Go on twitter, Facebook and see the out cry. On tv etc.

But it is not because we are not doing anything. But when it comes to NL, folks here are irritating and dumbb, so one is left with pushing back when you are called every ugly thing under the sun. Things have calm down though.

Good to know. I hope it all ends there.

Cheers..
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mpowa(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
merzybenedict:
#xenophobia occurs due to SA locals inability to think and tap into their potential thereby causing the immigrants to enjoy the fruit of their (SA) land.. Basically, this is the same thing happening to us Nigerians as well which is making us lose our glory to the expatriate... We all see opportunities we can tap into but we locals do not want to leaving it all to the Immigrants.. #Truth.... Like if you think I'm right..

No matter what reason why it happened, It's still their country and they have all the rights to get the best of it, Nigerian government should develope Nigeria and all these people seeking greener pastures should stay right here in their country, even if I want go abroad, I can't go to any African county no matter what.

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mpowa(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:
South Africa's Xenophobia isnt different from Nigerians Igbophobia. So, I don't know why Nigerian hypocrites are on south Africans case.

The difference though is that Igbos are not killed they're only shown their limits since they don't seems to know it, claiming that another person's land is 'No man's land', if you expect friendly hosts don't be hostile guests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
shizzleStar:
She is from botswana, a refugee living in south Africa. Ignore the hater
oh I see,tnks dear
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mistermamus(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

And other tribes are saints right? Are Igbos the only ones committing crime? Are the Igbos members of Boko haram? Are the Igbos the ones going about killing farmers? Are the Igbos the majority of the political crooks that has stolen Nigeria dry? Are the Igbos the touts harassing traders, drivers, conductors, etc on the streets of Lagos? Are the Igbos the ones that rape or sexually molest their children?

Please talk with reasoning. Igbos are not the only ones in SA, therefore don't generalize.

Well, I know your type. When an Igbo man excels, then it's one Nigeria and you bash people who praise him but when an Igbo man commits crime, then all Igbo men are criminals, drug dealers, etc.
oga accept it!!!! yarn long paragraph give him
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Hamb' okunya sfebe tongue
mmmmm u see ya life in 3D ;/
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Ofornaira: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
if there's anyone who needs to get his or her head examined it's you. Igbos are mainly the bad eggs that give Nigeria a bad name in diaspora. Credit card fraud, armed robbery, prostitution, drug peddling, highway robbery and so many others social vices carried outside the shores of Nigeria. You'll only see biafra in your dreams but in reality nada. Wake up from your slumber cos ojukwu and MASSOB have deceived you. Continue opening beer parlours in Spain and other countries and continue calling them embassies. By the way, shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? That's what you people are known for. Recently some people walked into my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.
What have igbos done to you guys? You are jealous of igbos because they are industrous. Just look around u, u will find out that most of the big shops around u are owned by igbos. The same is applicable to other places.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by tochiddy: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Yeah! yeah!
So far, your post irritates me. Now I will take my time to address your issues. From your tone I can’t help but notice how pleased you r with the barbaric killings of fellow Africans by your people. I only pray it ends well for you guys, don’t forget that Nigerians are master of every art, I just hope their thoughts won’t be channeled to that direction otherwise, you will get to see that SA xenophobic actions still dey learn work.
Again, I also want to remind you that SA citizens are plenty here in Nigeria, just as Mozambique replied by deporting 350 South African workers from the Sasol Factory in Mozambique, Nigeria might decide to take their own response to the next level, and when that happens, Kiss MTN worldwide goodbye as I doubt if they can sustain themselves without presence in Nigeria, their biggest market, This alone I bet will shake SA economy.
Again, as per the issue of drug, I need not remind you that SA have been a breeding ground for drugs since inception before foreigners even sojourned there. They created a lucrative Market of drug dealing which foreigners only tapped into. So let it also be clearly stated that South Africans are renowned drug dealers and patent users as well. So remove that scale from your eyes and stop being pathetic by blaming Nigerians on SA rapist, Killers and hoodlums. Bottom-line here is, South Africans are damaging fellow South Africans.
Also know that Foreigners brings the skills to SA as S/Africans afford themselves too much luxury and find it irrelevant to acquire these useful and important skills. So even if foreigners leave, how will you do the job without the skills? Or you want to destroy your economy?
Lastly, you claim SA not wanting to be like Nigeria, my dear stop deluding yourself, SA is good @ nothing; Football, Movie, Invention, Studying, Crude reserves and production, Just Name it. On the other hand, Nigeria is the heartbeat and Giant of Africa, Africa most populated country, African country with the biggest economy, One of Africa’s largest Crude Producers, Scholars, Inventors etc. Also for some time now, you have been stalking nairaland, a core Nigerian forum to relate with Nigerians, creating threads and you say you don’t wish to be a Nigerian, my dear that wish tops your wish list I guarantee . So with due respect Ma’am, every SA citizen will jump at the golden opportunity to be one of us, a blessed nation.
If you people don’t desist from this moral injustice soon enough, then you will feel the collective force of the rest of Africa with Nigeria at the forefront #XenophobicSA

4 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ofornaira:
What have igbos done to you guys? You are jealous of igbos because they are industrous. Just look around u, u will find out that most of the big shops around u are owned by igbos. The same is applicable to other places.
go and drown in the lagoon. I don't mean the things I say on nairaland. I'm not a tribalist but I enjoy being on the winning side.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by drstone1: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

See one of the Igbophobic aturus I was just talking about.

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.

Really? Much as I admire the igbos,some home truths needs to be asked by them of themselves. Why do all others have a way apprehension of their quest to take over and dominate other people's who welcomed them to their lands. Recently, their was this boast by the igbo population in lagos as to the fact that they make up 60% of lagos n as such can decide who to install in no man's land. The Oba of ilu eko simply pointed out that he was ready to baptise them in the Lagos lagoon should matters deviate from plan. Same as in Northern Nigeria, had Buhari lost,some african monkeys and baboons would have been butchered n immolation by now. Infact,this bloodsucking party was actually slated for nigeria circa march28-.april 11 post. The venue was suddenly shifted to SA.most likely the result of fervent prayers n spiritual intervention prior to the elections.
However, it is noteworthy that apart from the few shining examples of igbos mentioned in the earlier narrative,most average igbos husstlers that populate other countries are out rightly condescending n disgusting having the I am before others mentality. Their attitude in most countries including Safrica,Ghana,india,Indonesia,thailand,china,singapore,Malaysia,hausaland,other african countries really leaves not much to be desired by the local populations. Apart from the arrogant and braggadocious pride they exhibit as a result of their natural prowess in business enterprise. The igbo man's culture seem to define a person's status by how much money he can acquire and ostensibly display. They are not known to be low profiled especially when they can command some cash. The number of very fine single igbo babe's in possession of cash or having a good job is by far more. Even when married,for the simple fact that she earns more than her husband,she drives the guy nuts. I have seen this happen a lot of times in igbo families. That's why accomplished igbo men look for a very much younger neophyte to marry than one who will show them pepper shd their be a dis equilibrium in earning power. One is not complaining about the fact that this igbo guy's are blessed, but it kind of seems that there blessing turn to other people's woes. That is if they do not take their destinies into their hands. Something is really wrong with an aspect of the igbo way of life with regards to accommodating n tolerating other people. It's very difficult for them to welcome others, and promote the welfare of others in their climes, but they are in every other places promoting n achieving their I own interests. And to make matters worse they boast about it flagrantly and rub it in the face of the locals by telling them they are less endowed and lazy.
God help our igbo brethren to get it right once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shizzleStar: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:
oh I see,tnks dear
Her hate for anything Igbo is unrivalled. A certain Igbo dude must have fvcked her silly and ditched her, hence the hatred...lol

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
Duch2010:

You irritate me! There is a bostwanan lady I used to know. She used to complain bitterly about xenophobia and marginalization in SA. She was made to realise she wasn't part of them. You always shamelessly come in defence of SA.. Why don't you join millions of people to condemn the South African hatred instead of coming to nairaland to look for any South African topic to defend with the last ounce of your blood. Don't be a wannabe, if you go to Alexander township as we speak, and declare openly that you are a Botswanan, you will be lynched! Stop this nonsense!
[/s]

I don't engage a**holes who start conversations with insults. Do you know a Botswana person who speaks xhosa? Go ask you friend and get off my behind. Demwit!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
there is no sign that this thing would stop... Nigerians in SA should start packing their bags.

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by vickchi94(f): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?

what's dis 1 saying?
R u trying 2 say its only d igbos dat r dia. Ur pple r not dia shey?? Evry small tin dey will blame it on d Igbos. Asif they dandoko boys r not doing anytin.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by vickchi94(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
ideykwum:
Tribalistic animal! Yes, the Igbos were also blamed for Boko Haram! We are not surprised at such tendencies!!

dnt mind d aboki. His name even sound like one of those dandoko dat cause harm. Trouble makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

I don't engage a**holes who start conversations with insults. Do you know a Botswana person who speaks xhosa? Go ask you friend and get off my behind. Demwit!

Bostwanan Bitchhhh!! You will reverse your stance once these attackers pounce on you! You may be the next Emmanuel Sithole! South Africans are highly anti foreigners! Even Vendas and Pedis are regarded as foreigners in their own country, let alone a Botswanan who purports to speak Xhosa!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
tochiddy:

Ok, besides the long rhetoric which really does not concern me. Point one of my post supporting Xenophobia and I will show you your deep sitted hypocrisy.

Now, go! Get the post supporting Xenophobia. If not, just get off my backside! lipsrsealed
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Blu, what did Zwelithini have to say on the matter?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
Duch2010:

Bostwanan Bitchhhh!! You will reverse your stance once these attackers pounce on you! You may be the next Emmanuel Sithole! South Africans are highly anti foreigners! Even Vendas and Pedis are regarded as foreigners in their own country, let alone a Botswanan who purports to speak Xhosa!
[/s]

Then that's none of your dammn concern, is it? Phumakimi! !! lipsrsealed
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Vivipop(f): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
my bad. I apologize.
That's the spirit. It's so relieving to know people like you are still in existence. #Naijawillgetthere
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Blu, what did Zwelithini have to say on the matter?

I haven't seen it yet. Was watching Zuma media briefing. Where is it shown kahle, kahle?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Then that's none of your dammn concern, is it? Phumakimi! !! lipsrsealed

Bostwanan Bitchhhh! Read your reply to my last post. You sound like a defeated fooool! That's not enough, start getting more reasonable!
BB!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.