Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (95064 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

No. Na by force? I should do it because I want to & not because AKA is doing it. He is taking a stand & I applaud him for doing it- his prerogative.

There are three types of people in this world my dear.

There are WOLVES who prey

There are Sheep who stand on the side lines and just meer!

AND THERE ARE SHEEP DOGS!, who are protectors.

It is clear what you are.....

The Prosecution rests its case.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.
My Thoughts exactly, I also get the feeling that many were hoping something bad happens in South África for once so they can use against us

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by isalegan2: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caracta:
Lol. Do they really hate Nigerians that much? And they just had to bring up "Ghana-must-go" ish huh?

Killing foreigners won't solve your problems SA.

Many South Africans have never hidden the fact that they hate Nigerians. It's been going on for a while now. The Blacks resent the enterprising nature of the Nigerian Immigrants and their success with their women who are marrying or hooking up with hardworking Naija boys at an alarming rate.

The hatred is not helped by their media (controlled by Whites), releasing movies that cast Nigerians as devils/Aliens/Criminals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_9
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8264180.stm

And forget about the Zulus. They (their "leaders" ) have been traitors to Black Anti-Apartheid struggle since the beginning of time!

I am Pan-Africanist to the core, but real is real. I hope this inexplicable and unwarranted and self-destructive hatred helps tribalistic and intolerant Nigerians to see each other as brothers and sisters. undecided

One day all Africans will feel the brotherly sentiment towards their fellow Africans cool . . . hopefully.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
My Thoughts exactly, I also get the feeling that many were hoping something bad happens in South África for once so they can use against us

That's the paranoia you have spinning endlessly in your heads because, I think you guys have some bent up complex you need to address.

There was an AFrica before you came on the scene. There will still be an Africa if you wish to exit!

850 million minus 50 million still leaves 800 million

Shikena!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by phelps007: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Sorry but your brothers and sisters are not stuck in SA, they can leave anytime they want. Your government made a call for them to register to be evacuated. President Zuma has been on tv constantly saying people who want to leave can leave as the attacks have been put under control. No they are definitely not stuck, as the attacks wee in few places its not like we are in a war zone. Your brothers and sisters do not want to leave. Just to to correct your misconception.

Oh Ok. Kindly do your best as a native to ensure the safety of foreigners in your country at least until they leave in one piece. I can as well feel the xenophobic tendencies in you, why are you guys so mean?

You and your fellow blood thirsty Gorillas should better live and die in your country.

Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati gbogbo. Awon Omo Iran kiran..

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
biggmusty:

Show me 1 tribe Igbo ppl like... Una go jux dey form victim for any given opportunity. FYI this thread not made for any language its for all black nation so dump dat sowie ass syndrome nd face reality.

Without the whites na zoo SA for be aswear
Yet another white worshiper

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by PunkyOh(f): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

There are three types of people in this world my dear.

There are WOLVES who prey

There are Sheep who stand on the side lines and just meer!

AND THERE ARE SHEEP DOGS!, who are protectors.

It is clear what you are.....

The Prosecution rests its case.

Well, baah baah baah cheesy
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

That's the paranoia you have spinning endlessly in your heads because, I think you guys have some bent up complex you need to address.

There was an AFrica before you came on the scene. There will still be an Africa if you wish to exit!

850 million minus 50 million still leaves 800 million

Shikena!

Your point being?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Your point being?

If the point flew over your head then you need to exit this forum immediately!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by bankson80(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
am living in europe,believe me 60% is igbos,30% is Yoruba and 10% is others.and Yorubas do crimes at thesame level as the igbos but people always think that is only the igbos.and if they are killing people in SA,dont make it igbo thing because everybody will be affected and is mostly the igbos and Yorubas so is better we stop all this baching and pray for our brothers and sisters.if your brother is living abroad and you heard such news,your heart will skip because you know that it can also be in the country were your relation is living
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
tlops:
Imagine a lazy mine worker trying to kill a medical doctor saying he took his job!! These SA touts and their Gorilla looking king should sheath their sword. otherwise we will ground all south african businesses all over Africa.
You really sound ignorant
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

If the point flew over your head then you need to exit this forum immediately!
Or what?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You really sound ignorant

And Ya'll with your sensitive azz are not helping the matter by not clearly explaining situations to the average person outside of the country.

Can't stand when your dirty laundry is aired for the world to see huh?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Or what?

Don't worry I won't take your life like your fellow countrymen did to that poor Mozambican man.

I am not that barbaric.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by biggmusty(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Yet another white worshiper

Na oracle for ur village do the phone wey u use comment?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
obaty:
see that idiot saying Nigerians are the problem, the slowpoke as failed to realise that it is laziness and jealousy that is actually their problem.
Well for one, South África wouldn't be the country it is if it's citizens were lazy, You really need to stop echoing sentiments you don't even understand, you hear your countrymen going on and on about our supposed laziness and you jump in the bandwagon. And why would South Africans be jealous of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by biggmusty(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

So the whole world where waiting for you to mess up? Abeg stop the yeye yarn nd #SayNoToXenophobia joor
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

Don't worry I won't take your life like your fellow countrymen did to that poor Mozambican man.

I am not that barbaric.
As if you care, I find it amusing that Nigerians are all of a sudden pan African, you now speak for Zambians, Malians, Ghanians, the same Ghanians you call charcoal,
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
biggmusty:

So the whole world where waiting for you to mess up? Abeg stop the yeye yarn nd #SayNoToXenophobia joor
People who are foaming in the mouth about this Xenophobia thing is mostly you Nigerians,, this could have happened in Chad or Djibouti or anywhere, but it happened in South África, the South África you hate with a passion! It's not about what happened to poor Africans, it's boils down too who did it
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
OKNkanu:
S.A and their worthless pride.... Football = 0, Music = -1, Movies = 0. I wonder what they are good at without the whites. All I see is hatred...& Jealousy... Well there is a lesson Nigerian politicians should learn; If our country was as equipped as theirs all dz shit wouldn't happen......
Seriously the reasoning on this site...
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
As if you care, I find it amusing that Nigerians are all of a sudden pan African, you now speak for Zambians, Malians, Ghanians, the same Ghanians you call charcoal,

Its because your sensitive azzez have been isolated for a long time and just been let out of cages recently that you cannot get the rivalry that exists between Ghana and Nigeria.

The hate you dream of is just and intense sibling rivalry. We have shed our blood for our brothers and they for us.

Look at his beautiful Ghana and Naija couple below. No beef!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMciCFcLBec[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
People who are foaming in the mouth about this Xenophobia thing is mostly you Nigerians,, this could have happened in Chad or Djibouti or anywhere, but it happened in South África, the South África you hate with a passion! It's not about what happened to poor Africans, it's boils down too who did it

Its because we feel the HATRED emanating from your borders.

There are Chadian refugees in Nigeria

There are Somali refugees in Kenya

There are Angolan refugees in the COngo

There are South Sudanese refugees in neighbouring countries.

No heat from Nigerians coming from there because no HATE!

Just admit what is inside of you and you will be free of your HATE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by obaty(f): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Well for one, South África wouldn't be the country it is if it's citizens were lazy, You really need to stop echoing sentiments you don't even understand, you hear your countrymen going on and on about our supposed laziness and you jump in the bandwagon. And why would South Africans be jealous of Nigerians?
Mr I just heard your countryman say on BBC that foreigners are taking all the jobs and for that they have to leave your country, even a 3year old can tell that this a statement of a jealous man and if I should agree with your 'countryman', why would foreigners be offered all the jobs if the citizens are competent enough to handle them. it is obvious that you are all swimming in the ocean of laziness.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's like a joke. Hahaha. I also laugh when they say we are envious of them. Envious of what? Hahaha.

Which South African wakes up wishing they were Nigerian or any other nationality for that matter? The way they love who they are, is the same way we love ourselves. Wouldn't have it any other way.

We are repping Green & Gold until eternity!
Seconded

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
obaty:
Mr I just heard your countryman say that foreigners are taking all the jobs on BBC and for that they have to leave your country, even a 3year old can tell that this a statement of a jealous man and if I should agree with your 'countryman', why would foreigners be offered all the jobs if the citizens are competent enough to handle them. it is obvious that you are all swimming in the ocean of laziness.
My sister those people are using that as excuse for criminality or babaric behaviour, however it is them who are lazy, not the whole country as I'm responding to you I can't assume that you are fraudster by virtue of being Nigerian
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

Its because we feel the HATRED emanating from your borders.

There are Chadian refugees in Nigeria

There are Somali refugees in Kenya

There are Angolan refugees in the COngo

There are South Sudanese refugees in neighbouring countries.

No heat from Nigerians coming from there because no HATE!

Just admit what is inside of you and you will be free of your HATE!
In other words, you want me to tell you what you want hear?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
In other words, you want me to tell you what you want hear?

**FREE YOUR MIND****
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

Its because your sensitive azzez have been isolated for a long time and just been let out of cages recently that you cannot get the rivalry that exists between Ghana and Nigeria.

The hate you dream of is just and intense sibling rivalry. We have shed our blood for our brothers and they for us.

Look at his beautiful Ghana and Naija couple below. No beef!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMciCFcLBec[/flash]
You hatred for Ghana is more than sibling rivalry and you know it,showing me a picture of a couple is really lame because I could also show you a picture of Nigerian and South african couple, what does that prove?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nisase la? undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by morpheus24: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You hatred for Ghana is more than sibling rivalry and you know it,showing me a picture of a couple is really lame because I could also show you a picture of Nigerian and South african couple, what does that prove?

We do not hate Ghanians and we know this for a fact. The only two major Anglophone countries in West Africa have a Sibling rivalry and both sides are fully aware of this.

Only a sensitive azz South African would try to pull the wool over peoples eyes to justify his country men's actions.

I can literally stand in the room of a bunch of local Ghanians during a football match in which Nigerian wins and I will walk out alive, If the situation was reversed and it was a bunch of local South AFricans, we all know what would happen.

Shikena!

Gollywood vs Nollywood!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkyZOrzsFc[/flash]

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Duch2010:

You irritate me! There is a bostwanan lady I used to know. She used to complain bitterly about xenophobia and marginalization in SA. She was made to realise she wasn't part of them. You always shamelessly come in defence of SA.. Why don't you join millions of people to condemn the South African hatred instead of coming to nairaland to look for any South African topic to defend with the last ounce of your blood. Don't be a wannabe, if you go to Alexander township as we speak, and declare openly that you are a Botswanan, you will be lynched! Stop this nonsense!
One thing I hate more than ignorance iis blatant lying. Tswana is one of the South African languages, I'm SeTswana speaking myself,people from Lesotho, Botswana and Swaziland are regarded as South Africans because all these are spoken in the SA. and are regarded as South African states, You can't even tell that someone is from Botswana, so please enough with the lies

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by LeSudAfricaine: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
morpheus24:

We do not hate Ghanians and we know this for a fact. The only two major Anglophone countries in West Africa have a Sibling rivalry and both sides are fully aware of this.

Only a sensitive azz South African would try to pull the wool over peoples eyes to justify his country men's actions.

I can literally stand in the room of a bunch of local Ghanians during a football match in which Nigerian wins and I will walk out alive, If the situation was reversed and it was a bunch of local South AFricans, we all know what would happen.

Shikena!

Gollywood vs Nollywood!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkyZOrzsFc[/flash]
I've watched a football match with Nigerians they all went home alive so please this is becoming childish,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.