Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This (52462 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by ronald4lif(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Chai i Tire for you ppl oh

Ronald i don tire for ur ppl lol they will kill me with list .. No wonder marriage is big thing there when this is their mind set ..

You have no idea the craziness behind marriage and the pressure mounting on the young people to get married. But that is a story for another day.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
jerryboiii:
cos ya ugly!! undecided cry cry
And ya uglierwink
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2015
You're quite obviously lacking in what to do this morning.
It's just how such rubbish makes FP that baffles me more than the nonsense itself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I have read the list earlier. Just didn't know what to say about it. It's a complete joke, really.

For starters, people don't dress nice to impress an opposite sex. They dress nice because it feels good to and not necessarily to create any positive impression to any one.

The 'whatsup' thing I think works for unserious girls and those who seems to put up a girly attitude. It can hardly work for a serious minded working class lady. It's infantile.

And then we have perfume, slow talker and slow walker. I thought that slow walking ish was for women. And how do one impress a girl by walking slowly?

OP biko go back to the drawing board. This doesn't cut it, for me.

The slow talker is the most annoying one grin , add that to a man who also drawlsundecided

What to do? Keep asking him if he has just wojen uptongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Dark come here let me hug u thank God ur not following that list all men would b single by now lol

~ Of course...the list is wickety wack ..
I guess how one brushes his teeth can be used to determine how deceitful one is nowadays

I'm so disappointed this made the f.p though.. its too wack
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Of course...the list is wickety wack ..
I guess how one types online can be used to determine how deceitful one is nowadays

But dats not even deceit .. Think he should have used better word
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
@OP wat is wrong u, i dress to look good n presentable when im going out n i smile a lot n smtimes even on nairaland i discuss sexual topics with females but dat does nt mean i am deceitfull.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Chris95(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Those aren't deceit. Op tank u 4 actually deceivin dem grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have no idea the craziness behind marriage and the pressure mounting on the young people to get married. But that is a story for another day.

Lol yh .. Hmm but ur ppl self nah wah ..
If i lived there i dont think i will marry walahi
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

But dats not even deceit .. Think he should have used better word

~ He should have used 'Impress'
Maybe - 'things males do to impress females' .
but then walking slowly doesn't even cut it. Walking slowly seems like something retardds would do. It doesn't even seem appealing .
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ He should have used 'Impress'
Maybe - 'things males do to impress females' .
but then walking slowly doesn't even cut it. Walking slowly seems like something retardds would do. It doesn't even seem appealing .

Op is creeping loool
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by smudge2079(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
There go u
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by legalwealth(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
8.Walk Slowly:
A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of confidence.Ladies am I right.... That you never get turned on by a guy who walks so fast! Tap! Tap! Tap! like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for Heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, One- and...Two....and...One- and...Two... trust me, the Ladies start tripping.

This is out of point for determined entrepreneur! !!

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by boxypane(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Sniffing popcorn.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by unite4real: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nice try Op...But none of this moves me!

Wattttttt....
If you dare lie again....wahali I go report you...
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Franchise21(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Very funny
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by SwingzProsper(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

You still need to get some sleep boy!wink
Brotherly..tor do d needful oh.. Lol..
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by treny(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't get how all these add up to being deceitful.
They are just normal acts..

Do you expect guys to look rough and untidy?. .if not then how does looking neat or wearing ironed clothes or perfumes translate to being deceitful..
so smiling is a deceitful act?
Walking slow?
.you are confused.
You are Sooo right, they are normal things everyone (guys& girls) do....though I'll agree some perfect them for obvious reasons!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:
Op putting one perfume is for attraction to make one feel good ..
How is that meant to deceive anyone lol what kind of girls get deceived by perfume lol that is complete bs sorry smiley

Obviously some girls in op s life.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by boxypane(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmmm... Maybe when u get 2 be on d spot sha.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by illgreen(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Because i don't fall for guys moves easily doesn't mean i'm boring..I know when someone loves me and when he doesn't
Trust me, youknow nothing..
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by sweatholder(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Babes sha their own tire me oo
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by 49cents(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

LIAR
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm...Why? Lol!
Lala247:
danceville i should charge u lol grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by p2t2r(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
na so una dey talk till una carry belle.. undecided
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by jeeqaa7(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
Money moves you I know
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Yeap, u're ryt, buh I've dose of ladies also..
Chappie:

i think all are also applicable to the ladies too..
#fact
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
Hmm...Why? Lol!

See services wey i dey provide lol grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Tanx 4 contributing to the Thread...U're d only gal in Nl dat doesn't bash me becos of this thread..
Mhizkel:

I don't need ya trust either...Just my sincere contribution to ur thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.