Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This (52458 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by SwingzProsper(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2015
a biz mogul lyk me.. Dont tink i got chance 4such... Im on a biz trip 2 Idumota.. Alwz on tym 24/7!!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by ronald4lif(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

The slow talker is the most annoying one grin , add that to a man who also drawlsundecided

What to do? Keep asking him if he has just wojen uptongue

People just keep complicating lives for themselves. Living our lives now to impress others not one's self. For how long can one sustain the positive impression they established when wooing a girl after she's accepted to get involve with them.

Protracting anything that's not an innate possession is near impossible and once someone start drifting from that established impressions issues are bound to surface. Little wonder why football matches last longer than some relationships and marriages.

You don't want to corrupt the Bishop with that your last term, do you. tongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Roflwkme...Tanx very much Miss..
Lala247:

See services wey i dey provide lol grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Money moves you I know
smh
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
Roflwkme...Tanx very much Miss..

Lol
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by SwingzProsper(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
You're quite obviously lacking in what to do this morning.
It's just how such rubbish makes FP that baffles me more than the nonsense itself.
. Beta Talk!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by muffiebish(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Dahs if uve gat naffink up ua sleeves[color=#990000][/color]...I do dis all tha time#mcmuffie
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

People just keep complicating lives for themselves. Living our lives now to impress others not one's self. For how long can one sustain the positive impression they established when wooing a girl after she's accepted to get involve with them.

Protracting anything that's not an innate possession is near impossible and once someone start drifting from that established impressions issues are bound to surface. Little wonder why football matches last longer than some relationships and marriages.

You don't want to corrupt the Bishop with that your last term, do you. tongue

Nothing beats being yourself.

Lol, That was not what I meant ogrin

You know people tend to talk slower when they have just woken up and still in bed: D
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Odukes(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Because i don't fall for guys moves easily doesn't mean i'm boring..I know when someone loves me and when he doesn't

Abegi..we don hear, pack well make people wey like the post commen, joor.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Akposkool(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Am so number 3. It turns them on. I used it to get good rich babes at school though the nigga was broke as fvck. They always thought I had so much cash cus my room was nice looking. Those days were marvelous and of course I had brains. Believe me no girl likes an unintelligent brother. I did so many assignment sha but I gained it through their finance
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by MakCoby(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by mikewonder(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2015
dumb
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by MakCoby(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Akposkool:
Am so number 3. It turns them on. I used it to get good rich babes at school though the nigga was broke as fvck. They always thought I had so much cash cus my room was nice looking. Those days were marvelous and of course I had brains. Believe me no girl likes an unintelligent brother. I did so many assignment sha but I gained it through their finance
LOL
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Drdonzeez(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015
'Even if he has millions'. IF I HEAR!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by smartprodigy: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea it doesn't...Except if i like the person naturally..but if don't, there's nothing he is gonna do that will move me!Even if he has millions...
in Ice prince' voice "somebody lie"
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Mennn. This list were you write so?

Na for small boys na were dem never enter reality.

Non of those tins matter,

All those list na to woo irresponsible woman or small small girls
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by link2ok(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Because i don't fall for guys moves easily doesn't mean i'm boring..I know when someone loves me and when he doesn't

my frnd go n sleep. yu jst nt makin sense. hw do yu luv some1 naturally. there must b sumtyn that attracts yu. Or yu fall for the dirty,poor and haggered looking boiz. since yu can luv naturally.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by femi4: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nice try Op...But none of this moves me!
Yes, you are right cos money no dey the list
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't get how all these add up to being deceitful.
They are just normal acts..

Do you expect guys to look rough and untidy?. .if not then how does looking neat or wearing ironed clothes or perfumes translate to being deceitful..
so smiling is a deceitful act?
Walking slow?
.you are confused.
lol....u just took d words outta my mouth.

Thanks. ...buh I still had to comment still
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2015
@OP, you're off target. Ironically, women want all of the above.

Any woman who thinks otherwise is purely immature.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by theostarboy(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2015
guy please dnt say all guys cos not all . some guys like me,always smile and don't get angry easly.some also don't apply perfume . so guy your topic shuld be 'wot I do 2 deciev gals' ;Dguy please dnt say all guys cos not all . some guys like me,always smile and don't get angry easly.some also don't apply perfume . so guy your topic shuld be 'wot I do 2 deciev gals' lolzzzzzzz
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by smartprodigy: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel...something strong tells me you are deceiving yourself and lying too
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Whether they come to deceive or come for real, evrythin boils dwn to the way U package urslf. A guy may come to play wit u nd at the end gets serious nd a guy may be serious nd at the end lose interest. It ol depends on hw u do ur thin... Shikena undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
then yhur one hell of a boring girl smiley
lol...oya itaf do forgive her.

Na mistake she take misyarn.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2015
smartprodigy:
Mhizkel...something strong tells me you are deceiving yourself and lying too
Exactly cheesy

I guess she does not know much about guys.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by martinmiller: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Body fitness oG grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Annypie:
lol...oya itaf do forgive her.

Na mistake she take misyarn.
cheesy cheesy
Nice to know you acknowledged that.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by nairabetguru(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2015
wouldn't want my future virgin daughter come up to me like, "Dad, I saw this guy today and my body was so scratching me, like this and like that... I just did it to get it over with Dad." Mehnnn... na faint!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Birdmanjnr(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Not even that!
i wil believe ur claim for some possessed people. Are you one? cry
Mhizkel:

Not even that!
i wil believe ur claim for some possessed people. Are you one?
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by notformealone: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Not even that!
Then you be ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.