Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This (52471 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nice try Op...But none of this moves me!
So which 1 moves u @ Mhizkel Lol tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Honestly speaking, girls are more into these than guys.... tongue

#Truth is bitter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
omojoshy:
So which 1 moves u @ Mhizkel Lol tongue
Yours moves me
wink
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by skeema: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
hello dear, what moves you
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Emodeee: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Liar.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by AmyMarins(f): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't get how all these add up to being deceitful.
They are just normal acts..

Do you expect guys to look rough and untidy?. .if not then how does looking neat or wearing ironed clothes or perfumes translate to being deceitful..
so smiling is a deceitful act?
Walking slow?
.you are confused.

I dont even no for him sef! *rollingeyes*..........that means ur sisters is soft on smelling-strongface-fastwalking-alwaysserious-roughvoice guys?

The things that make fp diz dayz...........*phew*
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by AmyMarins(f): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
skylane:
So what way are we to attract women? Even animals have dias Eg male turkey spreads up and down its feathers 4 females,male frog croaks to attract,cocks dances infront of chickens to attract,agama lizard(red neck)nods its head up and down to attract,male kangaroos flexes its muscles to attract,some bird sings melodiously to attract its females.so what will man do?

To gwan take a bath in the atlantic ocean..........now, that'll make me no he has a great sense of humour
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by skylane: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
AmyMarins:

To gwan take a bath in the atlantic ocean..........now, that'll make me no he has a great sense of humour
hmmmmm too bad no atlantic ocean in abuja, wud av even swim with d sharks while you video it,now hw abt dat
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Dotwillis1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Annypie:
lol...oya itaf do forgive her.

Na mistake she take misyarn.
lol grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
seconded...
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Baseless.How do you want him to speak to her?Shout?
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Neally(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Increase your sales by sending Customized Text Messages to your Clients Friends and Business Associates @ Just N2.50 Per Tex Message. Visit credencesms.com

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Neally(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you've struggled to earn a good income online...it probably wasn't your fault Because you were LIED to! It's about time that somebody finally told you, once & for all..just visit http://www.netbiznaija.com/hope/ for the answer

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Temmytea70(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Does money move u?
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

Does money move u?
Yea!Money i worked for,moves me
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Temmytea70(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea!Money i worked for,moves me

Dats cool and good to know but I still don't believe you
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

Dats cool and good to know but I still don't believe you
Never asked you to believe me either
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Temmytea70(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Never asked you to believe me either

Are u vexed?.....just sayin nah
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

Are u vexed?.....just sayin nah
ok
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Temmytea70(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

ok

Now ure calm.....tank God
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Paschalp(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Shea u are not guilty of any ni@poster
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Caseless: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Money moves you.
Mhizkel:

Yea it doesn't...Except if i like the person naturally..but if don't, there's nothing he is gonna do that will move me! Even if he has millions...
she is talking to u.

Dis girl is a liar!

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Caseless: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015

Tap! Tap! Tap! like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for Heaven!
this got me laughing... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by precybaby: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
but seriously I won't like to talk to a guy if he's untidy no matter how much he has. it doesn't mean you have gotten me but at least I appreciate cleanliness and cuteness.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yours moves me
wink
No p, I believe u....lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by mumbasa: 12:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Because i don't fall for guys moves easily doesn't mean i'm boring..I know when someone loves me and when he doesn't

Nah you don't. People like you end up not knowing
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by semochendo1(m): 4:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's why you are still single at 43. Keep it up.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by AmyMarins(f): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2015
skylane:
hmmmmm too bad no atlantic ocean in abuja, wud av even swim with d sharks while you video it,now hw abt dat

Wat hapund to Jabi lake? We can start from there.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by scobaba: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

no be married people we dey talk naa.

e no suppose move you.

so no too form don.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by skylane: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
AmyMarins:

Wat hapund to Jabi lake? We can start from there.
hmmmmmmmm dats thoughtful of you,where I live in abj city is not far from the lake view so u choose wen u want to video me pull it,am in gwarinpa estate and you?
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by gsleek(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Mhizkel:

Why were you so in a haste to quote me? Never said i'm not gonna smile if a guy trys to make me laugh...I mean those things won't make me fall for him..Tho i will appreciate the fact that he tried putting a smile on my face..
So if that doesn't make u fall in the "long run" wat will?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.