Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (82000 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falseman(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2015
4 of his friends where arrested for?
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Miami11: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2015
CityNG:

The person he allegedly raped was not an underage girl but a 19 year old adult.

But now he is in a lawless country he will reach beyond and above to satisfy his sexual fantasies

Unfortunately sex offenders do no change
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 6:27am On Apr 22, 2015
falseman:
4 of his friends where arrested for?
...for being his friends of course. Guilty by association. LOL. Thanks for observing that. Oga Oyinbo don report say dem don r@pe him daughter; so all the house and field slaves must be punished to fish out the perpetrator.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2015
williamspaul22:
Nigerians disgracing themselves where ever they go. Very soon they go comot us from that country undecided
some Nigerians and not Nigerians..... you're talking as if other countries don't commit crimes too...smh

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Bifwoli: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
Jezuz. It's pretty obvious he's mixed race (Nigerian + Asian [Filipino, Indonesian, etc]).

Yes,must be mixed race from other Nigerian tribe coz Yorubas can never produce such georgeous kids.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by CzarChris(m): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Why don't I believe this story? Before you guy crucify me, please read the story again, sooo many loose ends

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by sweatholder(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Clear conscience fears no accusation.The dude did something to break the law already by running.But again maybe he thinks they won't give him a fair trial.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by EPOMA(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.
when once women here rape they don't want to find out if it is true or false. I just hate them. This how they are not allowing evans in the UK to have career after serving his jail term for false rape in the UK. You can not keep a yam and goat period. That my take

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ibrokola(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech
Stop it. You're a lady like the victim. Does his look justify his actions?
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by nyabinghi(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2015
williamspaul22:
Nigerians disgracing themselves where ever they go. Very soon they go comot us from that country undecided
Alafu na Biafran
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by unclejb2(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:

who said I'm joking?
I'm sure u cant be joking. Very serious matter.....
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by TeamSimple(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Why the boy come resemble Neymar na. This is Neymar Alafu.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by sukkot: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2015
That nigga lying. he aint no nigerian. he is from tonga

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ireneony(f): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie
abi ogrin

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by victorazy(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
LOL. Why did he run to Nigeria?

Did u see him in nigeria? grin
Abeg make una leave oyibo ppl, "I don see them taya"

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Pennywise(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie

Indonesia is Sodom and Gomorrah of the east. Couples regularly feck in taxis. This driver must have thought the couple was one of them. Who knows he may have enjoyed the freak thrill. In matters of sex and carnal pleasures, Indonesia is by far more notorious and less discriminating than Nigeria. A Nigerian driver would have driven them straight to a police station in time for ejaculatory evidence.

This bro is definitely here in Nigeria. Anyone who has info about him should give him up. He needs to pay up. I personally would like nothing more than to feed his dycck to my dog.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by tunnary(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
U want to Bleep all the girls in the world?
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by charles1363(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2015
1st timer shaaa!!!!!!! ... but dis story no align Abeg.....

in oda news : to God be d Glory

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2015
williamspaul22:
Stop talking rubbish! Rapist are from every damn country!

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2015
ko kan aiye!
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Bifwoli:

Yes,must be mixed race from other Nigerian tribe coz Yorubas can never produce such georgeous kids.
I know you are hurting, but this is not the thread to continue your Yoruba fixation.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by brownlord: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech

From a woman?

No wonder PEJ said "My fellow widow" Women are their own worst enemies

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by FLAWLES(f): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Amazo:

I hope someday you get brutally raped multiple times by a diseased lowlife in confined spaces such as a taxi's back seat, a kiosk-sized loo, a booth...just so you can understand it's possible to get raped in a confined space
.and i hope one day ur unborn child will b raped and molest inside a cab:YEH; infact gangrape

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by espn(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?dont u read d thread very well or what d hell is wrong with good and sympathy words from u? undecided#will u just shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say rather than the thrash u spewed!!
and must we believe everything we read..hw are we sure it's not a case of Setting dis dude up..this fucking racist..d lady looks is suspicious..she needs a mental evaluation.. she said d Virginity test was more like a 3rd degree rape..she doesn't sound alright..nd sumfin I still don't understand is that d guy was trying to rape her in d taxi nd d taxi man couldn't help her right? Until a fellow Australian who was walking by rescued her.. d story is a sham.

4 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by BonaVIta(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
williamspaul22:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by seunwen2(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.

rokiatu if i catch your back side you go know say the one wey that guy do na small thing

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Biafracom(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Hw can someone rape this kind of a fake girl when we have black sexy girls. I hate dealing with fair ladies.

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Banter1(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't believe he raped her. What's she doing with him in the first place? She's just trying milk the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Metrofox(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm... Since I saw that movie GONE GIRL grin I'm always sceptic at first with rape cases..some women are the devils advocate, it's quite easy to fake a rape incident.. by the way i hope they didn't replace Neymar with his Nigerian double Mrs Detective

repogirl:
Mr. Detective,

First of all, the incident happened in Bali an Island off Indonesia and not in Australia.

Second of all, tests were done, if it wasnt rape then how do you explain the bruises on her body? Love bites? undecided

Third of all, this is a small island and the locals might be afraid of the Nigerian pulling a weapon (gun/knife) on them and so took no action. A guy with enough guts to do this in public had to be dangerous.

Fourth of all, why didn't she call the police? Duh, she was on an island she wasn't familiar with, she possibly didn't know the number..... Then again even if she knew, isn't it possible the guy wouldn't have let her make the call, he could have seized her phone or handbag. This is a young girl going against a man, which power she get?

Last of all, a virginity test showed she was raped, abi are the doctors olodos like you?

Jara, if he was innocent, why did he run?

Guy abeg, you and others should quit forming Sherlock Holmes because una just dey show una ololdoness for here. What would she gain coming out to talk about this and even spending up to four thousand dollars in legal fees?

I blame her anyway...... All these oyibo girls with their need to party.... Trusting any idiot that comes their way. I hope she shines her eye from now on.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by iguita: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2015
But this babe story get k-leg oo. He raped you in the cab and cab driver was blowing him AC breeze? nne biko remix this story

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.