Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (82007 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bonna4u(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

You appeared more trogdolytic than this fellow. Apparently, you haven't heard about the "innocent until proven guilty" concept. Even at that, the story doesn't add up. But hey, you're the civilised fellow jumping on a bandwagon with brains forgotten at home. So, if I allege that you raped me, you automatically become a caveman. See your life.
Sorry I don't trade insults on Wednesdays. Enjoy your level.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Kweenliz007(f): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Sorry dear, but y ds guy go rape gal like ds na...gosh
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by emmabest2000(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Ochek:
Something about this story don't add up. How can all that later part happen in a civilized country like Australia and nothing was done to stop the dude on the street?
Too bad the nigger took off already to father land which could spell he was guilty.
Buh I strongly believe there is more to the story than alleged.
That guy is still in Australia right now , he just used their dump brains ! Smart dude

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Ahmeduana(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.
THE QUESTION IS DID THIS GUY RESEMBLE A NIGERIAN?
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
repogirl:
Mr. Detective,

First of all, the incident happened in Bali an Island off Indonesia and not in Australia.

Second of all, tests were done, if it wasnt rape then how do you explain the bruises on her body? Love bites? undecided

Third of all, this is a small island and the locals might be afraid of the Nigerian pulling a weapon (gun/knife) on them and so took no action. A guy with enough guts to do this in public had to be dangerous.

Fourth of all, why didn't she call the police? Duh, she was on an island she wasn't familiar with, she possibly didn't know the number..... Then again even if she knew, isn't it possible the guy wouldn't have let her make the call, he could have seized her phone or handbag. This is a young girl going against a man, which power she get?

Last of all, a virginity test showed she was raped, abi are the doctors olodos like you?

Jara, if he was innocent, why did he run?

Guy abeg, you and others should quit forming Sherlock Holmes because una just dey show una ololdoness for here. What would she gain coming out to talk about this and even spending up to four thousand dollars in legal fees?

I blame her anyway...... All these oyibo girls with their need to party.... Trusting any idiot that comes their way. I hope she shines her eye from now on.

did u read the part she claimed she was RAPED inside the taxi in broad day light? so the cab man ttoo was afraid he might hv a gun n could shoot if he raises alarm right?
u aint fit to be a POLICE man, u for jail even fowl even if na knife come report am say him no wan die after cutting its neck.
go back n read d story, infact read it like 15 times, come back n erase this shit comment!

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by mek2002(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Very conflicting story. Can't make a good story line. Rape ke, rape ni. In the house, in a taxi, found in an hotel room.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2015
I keep on saying this and I will repeat saying this

NAIRALAND WOMEN HAVE FISH BRAIN.

The girl come he house

1.he rape her.

2. He come follow the girl go taxi, he rape her.

CONCLUSION
so the taximan dey watch as he dey rape her by. Simple logic you suppose look take study this matter, and some stupvd and useless women from page 0 dey shout is a serious matter. angry

And I dey sure say na her fellow mumu women and some useless guys were dey find yansh give her that that 74 likes.

GOSH, YOU WOMEN SHOULD PLS START USING YOUR BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THE QUESTION IS DID THIS GUY RESEMBLE A NIGERIAN?

great question......anything the white just throw at us we just accept and that rok.ia.tu asshead was telling me its not a joke. cool

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2015
mek2002:
Very conflicting story. Can't make a good story line. Rape ke, rape ni. In the house, in a taxi, found in an hotel room.

And the taxi driver dey watch as he take dey rape her.

And she no dey shout rape rape.

Them won just spoil our name

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by GoldenJAT(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
U wil b rape by a very cute guy den,cn I hear u say Amen 2 dt!!!since bin cute is nw a license 2 rape a woman,ur comment show hw shallow ur brain is!
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by kachnov(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Am I the only one seeing a 'neymar' as the Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Rapzino: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Amazo:
Today's generation is all swag but no substance. It's all a shallow outward facade of glitter and bling but no real depth of honor. It's so disturbing seeing people, especially youths, with a shameless character driven purely by the vilest animal instincts in its lowest form of pure savagery without any sense of discipline, dignity, and rationality.

Right now I don't have a daughter (thank goodness grin) but if and when I do have a daughter, i'm going to tattoo "amazo" on the back of her left hand. I advice every man in this world who's into raping or plans to räpe to always check the back side of the left hand if there's an amazo tatt. Because if you räpe my daughter, you will be disappeared and no law, no government, no god...no nothing can stop me. I will do anything possible and impossible to find you; and when I do find you, there will be hell to pay. It will be so horrendously horrific, you will think i'm the devil's incarnate. You will beg to die because of overwhelming horror, but atlas you won't even have a mouth again to speak with at that point because you'll be dismembered piece by piece. Even after death, your pathetic remains (or whatever is left of you) will be vaporized and i'll feed your bones to beasts. In matters like this, I don't forget and I don't forgive.

My policy is simple: I have never raped and I will never räpe any man's daughter, no matter the age; and so, nobody is permitted to räpe mine or any woman that's dear to me. This world won't be big enough to contain us if you do, and it won't be big enough that I can't find you. Besides, it's just not possible because if I have a daughter, i'll fully protect her during the vulnerable years and when she's come of age, she will be more than capable to protect herself. Combat wise, i'll have her trained to be that good; and weapons wise, she'll always have a concealed carry. If a man tries to räpe her, I'll be so happy to hear that she beat the crap out of him and put a bullet in his head. Pepper spray is for weaklings.
yawns uncontrollably while smh

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by PidginYarns: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
The way people dey talk about rape like say e easy self undecided
That guy no fit rape that babe alone, unless e use gun
And the babe mention two times again

trueYarns

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech

Hahaha and again the pretty boy gets away..later they will argue that money is more important than goodlooks, if i hear

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.

I SWEAR, USE YOUR BRAIN, USE YOUR BRAIN.

go read that story again, USE YOUR BRAIN take study how he take rape her,

USE YOUR BRAIN take find who get fault

USE YOUR BRAIN take know weather the story dey genuine or not

USE YOUR FISH BRAIN AGAIN, so the taxi driver dey look how he dey rape her inside car by.

GOSH!!! so anything rape, na man dey always get the blame abi?

You know weather the girl won implicate the guy, so that them go spoil our Name all over the world.

I STILL REPEAT, USE YOUR FISH BRAIN, GO BACK AND READ THE STORY AGAIN AND GET THE REAL INFORMATION.

BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR YANSH DEY TALK

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Idrismusty97(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Is that the picture of the guy the girl raped?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Moana:
so if a guy is cute he is incapable of committing a crime? let it happen your family member or your insensitive self and we will see if it will be funny then.

I wish they were more girls like u in this world!!! U dont know all these shallow girls, u can kill their parents as long as ur a fineboy they will still crush on u. So pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Ahmeduana(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2015
williamspaul22:
Nigerians disgracing themselves where ever they go. Very soon they go comot us from that country undecided
THIS GUY LOOK MORE OF A CAMBODIAN, SRILANKA, INDONESIAN, OR A PERSON FROM ONE THESE AMAZONIANS COUNTRIES.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by meetlekan(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2015
This bad neh.... Wish i get married than such attitude.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by sketcherJ(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech
u are a fu..cking disgrace to womanhood....so because he s cute?he can do anytin...dont cry here wen u grt raped in d future ...posterity will catch u and ur unborn ones...i dont hate girls...but i hate u with passsion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by sketcherJ(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Viciyus:

I SWEAR, USE YOUR BRAIN, USE YOUR BRAIN.

go read that story again, USE YOUR BRAIN take study how he take rape her,

USE YOUR BRAIN take find who get fault

USE YOUR BRAIN take know weather the story dey genuine or not

USE YOUR FISH BRAIN AGAIN, so the taxi driver dey look how he dey rape her inside car by.

GOSH!!! so anything rape, na man dey always get the blame abi?

You know weather the girl won implicate the guy, so that them go spoil our Name all over the world.

I STILL REPEAT, USE YOUR FISH BRAIN, GO BACK AND READ THE STORY AGAIN AND GET THE REAL INFORMATION.

BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR YANSH DEY TALK

maybe wen ur sister is raped in d future... i pray no1 believes u....i pray every1 give u dis reply...idiotas!!

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
While he may have committed the act, I think that this story was 'put together' to garner sentiments. The exaggerations are to garnish the story, and a good lawyer can leverage on the exaggerations to puncture holes in her credibility and furthermore, credibility of the story.

How possible is being successfully raped in public as a taxi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:

great question......anything the white just throw at us we just accept and that rok.ia.tu asshead was telling me its not a joke. cool

The truth be say, she no get brain.

She no study the story well.

She just hear rape, her small head just stand.

Rape in taxi!! Were is the taxi driver. Or the driver give the guy key make he go rape her inside neh.

The way nigeria women dey think heh?

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by sketcherJ(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
gosh!!i just hate crimes against women of any country, race or tribe!!gosh!,
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by 5minsmadness: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Wait o!
The doctors diagnosed STI within 24hrs? Which kain STI be dat?

Lieeeeeeeeeeee!!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
If this neymar lookalike really did this, he should be fished out and banished to yaba prision
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
sketcherJ:
maybe wen ur sister is raped in d future... i pray no1 believes u....i pray every1 give u dis reply...idiotas!!

JELLY FISH BRAIN.

go back and read that story again befor you quote me

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
n undecided

attention seeking leeech
look who's talking undecided

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Amazo: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
.your stupidity and illiteracy amuse me(i never said she wasn't raped,i only wondered hw could smbodi b raped in a taxi.(nw das a lie)MUMU

When you get gangraped by diseased lowlife scumbags in the back seat of a taxi, while they're at it you can keep wondering if it's possible to get raped in a taxi
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by chibuike65: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...

attention seeking leeech
sorry for you if na you, I know you say make the rape you again ugly girl you the look for fine boy wey go rape you. Yea I can see many niaja girls the fall victims of this but them go make I no report him to police cuz the guy is cute na your type the Do that thing
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
This is one of the reasons that will make the Whites to ban us from entering their country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.