Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (82008 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2015
qbd2:
1) He doesn't look niegrian
2) I have never heartd of a nigerian name 'alafu'
truely. I personally don't believe d guy is a Nigeria
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Amazo: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Today's generation is all swag but no substance. It's all a shallow outward facade of glitter and bling but no real depth of honor. It's so disturbing seeing people, especially youths, with a shameless character driven purely by the vilest animal instincts in its lowest form of pure savagery without any sense of discipline, dignity, and rationality.

Right now I don't have a daughter (thank goodness grin) but if and when I do have a daughter, i'm going to tattoo "amazo" on the back of her left hand. I advice every man in this world who's into raping or plans to räpe to always check the back side of the left hand if there's an amazo tatt. Because if you räpe my daughter, you will be disappeared and no law, no government, no god...no nothing can stop me. I will do anything possible and impossible to find you; and when I do find you, there will be hell to pay. It will be so horrendously horrific, you will think i'm the devil's incarnate. You will beg to die because of overwhelming horror, but atlas you won't even have a mouth again to speak with at that point because you'll be dismembered piece by piece. Even after death, your pathetic remains (or whatever is left of you) will be vaporized and i'll feed your bones to beasts. In matters like this, I don't forget and I don't forgive.

My policy is simple: I have never raped and I will never räpe any man's daughter, no matter the age; and so, nobody is permitted to räpe mine or any woman that's dear to me. This world won't be big enough to contain us if you do, and it won't be big enough that I can't find you. Besides, it's just not possible because if I have a daughter, i'll fully protect her during the vulnerable years and when she's come of age, she will be more than capable to protect herself. Combat wise, i'll have her trained to be that good; and weapons wise, she'll always have a concealed carry. If a man tries to räpe her, I'll be so happy to hear that she beat the crap out of him and put a bullet in his head. Pepper spray is for weaklings.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by dayodare49o: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
An Australian teenager, 19-year-old, Audrey Pekin, has told of how she was brutally raped twice by a Nigerian, Henry Alafu, on Christmas Eve in Bali while holidaying with her family. Audrey says Henry lured her to his property where he assaulted her and then assaulted her again in a taxi as she tried to flee.

Alafu told Ms Pekin a party was taking place a nearby villa, and the pair agreed to go to it together. According to ACA, during in taxi ride to the home, Ms Pekin began to feel unwell due to her type 1 diabetes. Inside the house, Alafu locked the door and forced Ms Pekin to the bed where he allegedly attacked her.

He went from a man to a monster. I can’t quite describe the feeling, the sadness, to know what was about to happen and that I would or could not have done anything to stop it.

I was literally shaking and drooling… I threw some very feeble punches, but I could not move my arms…I could not move anything.’

Ms Pekin believed she was safe when a cab picked her up, only for Alafu to force his way into the cab and again allegedly rape her.
He kept trying to kiss me… he molested me in the back of the taxi for everyone, for the taxi driver, to see. He wouldn’t stop.’

Ms Pekin escaped the cab when it got back into the city of Kuta, when Alafu stalked after her again.

‘He loped after me… he was laughing – he was taunting me,’ she told ACA.

It was only after another man, believed to be a fellow Australian, saw Ms Pekin was distressed and stepped in to help her.

‘I wish I could find that man… he deserves a medal, that man saved my life,’ Ms Pekin said.

Ms Pekin’s sister, Frances, discovered her on the floor of her hotel room hours later.

‘She wasn’t even on the bed – she was next to the bed crying, shaking… in that moment I knew something, the worst had happened,’ Frances Pekin said, according to the report.

The family rushed Ms Pekin to hospital, where doctors found her entire body covered in bruises.

‘He was crushing me, he nearly suffocated me… He could have killed me,’ Ms Pekin said.

The 19-year-old then had a ‘virginity test’ at Sanglah Hospital, which she said was similar to a ‘third assault’.

‘The test was horrible, It was invasive… It was painful.’

The test not only confirmed to police Ms Pekin had been raped, but it also revealed she had contracted a sexually transmitted infection in the attack.

Four of Alafu’s friends were arrested in a raid on the property on January 14, however it is believed he had escaped by that point.

Police tracking revealed his phone was later used in Jakarta before being deactivated. His Facebook account was later opened from Nigeria.

The Pekin family was paid more than $14,000 in legal fees over four days to proceed with the case.

Interpol was notified last week that Alafu is a wanted man. The Pekins are currently waiting for Interpol to issue a red notice for his arrest, which would allow the Australian government to push for Mr Alafu’s arrest.” Dailymail reports.

http://goldrushnews247.com/australian-teenager-claims-she-was-raped-by-this-nigerian-see-photos/
I am not going to believe this story until I meet Alafu and the lady. Both of them have to tell me what happened. I think something are not yet revealed. And this lady appeared too innocent for a party. She looks innocent but I don't think she is. Guys could be beast when it comes to sex but does not mean we should judge blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ikbnice(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2015
I can smell conspiracy. Never trust what Oyinbo gals will do to U.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bibiking7(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2015
That dude looks like a filipino. Plus, that story sounds weird. I need to hear the guy's version. And people should not come here and ask why he ran. What did you expect him to do? When you are being accused by a white lady. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by jimmynauty: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
[size=15pt]This is a big disgrace to Nigerians.[/size] Very wrong thing to do in such situation.

Well mo is a nigerian but the foolish brat did it not to NIGERIANs BUT TO HIS family...remember, all you do good or bad, its for your family not mine. have australians raped other women of other nationals? is it a shame to AUSTRALIANS?

In another news

Woman, 39, accused of breaking into house and raping man
Australian Rebecca Elder 'performed MouthAction' on alleged victim
By TOM GARDNER
PUBLISHED: 18:26 GMT, 21 March 2012 | UPDATED: 20:09 GMT, 21 March 2012

A woman was today ordered to stand trial in Australia, accused of breaking into a man’s home and raping him.
Rebecca Helen Elder, 39, pleaded not guilty to one count of aggravated serious criminal trespass at the man’s home, and one count of rape.
She appeared in Adelaide’s District Court this morning.
Accused: Rebecca Elder arrives at court in Adelaide
Accused: Rebecca Elder leaves court after denying accusations that she broke into a man's house and performed MouthAction on him without his consent
Prosecution documents, filed with the court, allege both offences took place at a suburban location between September 20 and September 23 last year.
At trial, prosecutors will allege Elder, of Parkside, broke into a house while its male occupant - who cannot be named - was lawfully on the premises.
They will also say she broke in with the intention of committing a further offence of rape.
Finally, prosecutors will accuse Elder of raping the man by performing an act of MouthAction without his consent.
Judge Wayne Chivell remanded Elder on continuing bail until a directions hearing next month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118300/Rebecca-Helen-Elder-accused-raping-man-breaking-house-stand-trial.html

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:
after raping her........

the guy fled the country and come to Nigeria.
only God know how many girls this rapist would have raped here in Nigeria if he could escape there....... he would more than escape here too
huh? U think that guy gonna tell da naija biitches he just come in from...jakarta,indonesia?hessgonna tell them he just popped in from da States n they gonna fall head over hells n over themselves just to......ya know....
All in all,rape is bad n i hope he gets to do time for it n learn. He shudda've known he got the looks(as if that really matters) to get a gud gurl for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by richeso: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Nigerians? una dey believe everything posted online ?

this whole shit is just to spoil the name. no concrete evidence here. i can write such a story more than 100 of different kind. doesn't mean its true.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by 5minsmadness: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
An Australian teenager, 19-year-old, Audrey Pekin, has told of how she was brutally raped twice by a Nigerian, Henry Alafu, on Christmas Eve in Bali while holidaying with her family. Audrey says Henry lured her to his property where he assaulted her and then assaulted her again in a taxi as she tried to flee.

Alafu told Ms Pekin a party was taking place a nearby villa, and the pair agreed to go to it together. According to ACA, during in taxi ride to the home, Ms Pekin began to feel unwell due to her type 1 diabetes. Inside the house, Alafu locked the door and forced Ms Pekin to the bed where he allegedly attacked her.

He went from a man to a monster. I can’t quite describe the feeling, the sadness, to know what was about to happen and that I would or could not have done anything to stop it.

I was literally shaking and drooling… I threw some very feeble punches, but I could not move my arms…I could not move anything.’

Ms Pekin believed she was safe when a cab picked her up, only for Alafu to force his way into the cab and again allegedly rape her.
He kept trying to kiss me… he molested me in the back of the taxi for everyone, for the taxi driver, to see. He wouldn’t stop.’

Ms Pekin escaped the cab when it got back into the city of Kuta, when Alafu stalked after her again.

‘He loped after me… he was laughing – he was taunting me,’ she told ACA.

It was only after another man, believed to be a fellow Australian, saw Ms Pekin was distressed and stepped in to help her.

‘I wish I could find that man… he deserves a medal, that man saved my life,’ Ms Pekin said.

Ms Pekin’s sister, Frances, discovered her on the floor of her hotel room hours later.

‘She wasn’t even on the bed – she was next to the bed crying, shaking… in that moment I knew something, the worst had happened,’ Frances Pekin said, according to the report.

The family rushed Ms Pekin to hospital, where doctors found her entire body covered in bruises.

‘He was crushing me, he nearly suffocated me… He could have killed me,’ Ms Pekin said.

The 19-year-old then had a ‘virginity test’ at Sanglah Hospital, which she said was similar to a ‘third assault’.

‘The test was horrible, It was invasive… It was painful.’

The test not only confirmed to police Ms Pekin had been raped, but it also revealed she had contracted a sexually transmitted infection in the attack.

Four of Alafu’s friends were arrested in a raid on the property on January 14, however it is believed he had escaped by that point.

Police tracking revealed his phone was later used in Jakarta before being deactivated. His Facebook account was later opened from Nigeria.

The Pekin family was paid more than $14,000 in legal fees over four days to proceed with the case.

Interpol was notified last week that Alafu is a wanted man. The Pekins are currently waiting for Interpol to issue a red notice for his arrest, which would allow the Australian government to push for Mr Alafu’s arrest.” Dailymail reports.

http://goldrushnews247.com/australian-teenager-claims-she-was-raped-by-this-nigerian-see-photos/
[size=18pt]
1. She is blaming her weakness on type 1 diabetes? I assume she was having a hypoglycemic attack. If true then it kills in minutes. There is no way she would have survived the first sexua1 assault.

2. She was raped in a taxi with the driver there? Unbelievable.

3. She staggered home after fighting him off in the taxi? A person under type 1 diabetes hypoglycemia? Mega Lie.

4. A guy rapes you then follows you home and taunting you as you go? Does he not know that what he did was a crime? Wouldn't it be more logical for him to have run away from the taxi(if that part is even true) or get an alibi by going to stay with his friends, etc? Lie

5. The guy that helped her just happened to have vanished into thin air? Does he even exist?
[/size]
I see a lover's quarrel and the girl threatened the naija boy with rape after the first Intercourse and the boy fled. (maybe he's even an illegal immigrant).

The story has too many holes, it leaks like a seive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Amazo: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
.and i hope one day ur unborn child will b raped and molest inside a cab:YEH; infact gangrape

With a face like that, you already look like a gangrape victim. Keep talking shït like your mouth's got diarrhea, and karma's going to get you pretty soon. Tick tock...
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by ifeanyi83(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2015
This is just one side of the story..but then, him running away will not do him any good..he surely can't run for too long..
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Pdizzle(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2015
These girls should chill, i don't expect any sane person to judge yet without hearing both sides of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Chigold101(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
this is a serious matter, there is a time and and place for comedy not this.
this story have so many holes in it.

He raped her in a party & she didnt draw other people‘s attention or were they the only ones in that party?

He also raped her in a taxi and the taxi driver didnt drive straight into a police station seeing a black man raping a white sister.

Another man helped her in the street without taking up the case knowing fully well that molestation is a big deal. And she is wishing she sees the man.

Now the girls people found her in a hotel room.

Na wah for this oyibo people sef.

My black brother ran for his life cos he knew what will befall him if those racists catches him.

3 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by HYBREED(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
Please, forward any useful information about the whereabout of Alafu to the police. A rapist can not go unpunished! I sympathize with the violated victim! angry angry angry cry
be calm chairman. That story is mired in lies. How can "alafu"l rape her in a taxi while the driver steer? And guy sef looks like a man from bali. This story is a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Im usually skeptical when these rape stuff comes up especially in western countries.... many of these ladies consent then latee on claim rape.... Several will confess many years later after the guy must have spent decades in jail.... I hope true investigation takes place nd if he is guilty, he is jailed

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by akfeas(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Firstly, I don't see this as a rape case. Secondly, when the virginity test was carried out she explained the experience as being so painful. The first degree rape was being carried out by the physician. Thirdly if she was raped in the apartment, why didn't she raise an alarm in the open when the guy came inside the cab. I blv both of them had some nice time b4 and decided continue all the way home. Forthly, no sane human would attempt such when there was a third party(cab driver) and yet he couldn't do something about it. Finally, the police are so much into what i'll call racism, making all this up for the mere fact that that dude is black and from naija. To me the whole statement and evidence if any ever existed is pure fabrication. My conclusion is that dude my have attempted to have his way as a normal guy, but he never raped that damsel.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bonna4u(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2015
That caveman doesn't look or bear a Nigerian name, although appearance may by deceptive. He looks and don a Brazilian regalia. Oya olokpa find and arrest the pervert on the loose here in Nigerian to save our girls.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Mmayor(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:
although ra.pe is certainly not a joke, this story has too many holes. how did she leave the house? how could she be ra.ped in a taxi and the driver didnt not stop or do something (abi shouting help is against the law)? but the fact that he ran away is not good for him.

My thoughts too. Nigerians, always in a hurry to pass judgment without thinking or hearing the other side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by FLAWLES(f): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Amazo:

With a face like that, you already look like a gangrape victim. Keep talking shït like your mouth's got diarrhea, and karma's going to get you pretty soon. Tick tock...
.your stupidity and illiteracy amuse me(i never said she wasn't raped,i only wondered hw could smbodi b raped in a taxi.(nw das a lie)MUMU

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by calabaman(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
raped whilst the cabman watched and DID NOTHING?

Hmmm something doesnt add up

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Miami11: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Banter1:
I don't believe he raped her. What's she doing with him in the first place? She's just trying milk the guy.

Milk the Guy, did you see how much the girls family is paying for this Guy's head.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by bewla(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.
thats another topic
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2015
That girl is a huge liar. Got raped in a taxi? Yeah, right. Maybe Alafu and the taxi driver were in cahoots all along. What a farce! She probably bangged hima nd felt guilty afterwards and had a panic attack and told this silly story or Alafu told her it was just for sex and she should forget about a relationship. Women lie about rape all the time.
Wouldn't blame the guy for running, though, fools on nairaland that are supposed to be more sympathetic are already asking for his scalp. I wonder what manner of outrage this woulda caused in Oz.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Miami11: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Why are people supporting a rapist.

If he was innocent why did he sneak out of that country like a thief and dissapeared into thin air.

Innocent man indeed!

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by gbishman: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2015
[dont be too hasty in believing all that is thrown to ur face. White dudes/chicks are funny, it might just be a ploy in ruining the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2015
bonna4u:
That caveman doesn't look or bear a Nigerian name from his looks, although appearance may by deceptive. He looks and don a Brazilian regalia. Oya olokpa find and arrest the pervert on loose here in Nigerian to save our girls.

You appeared more trogdolytic than this fellow. Apparently, you haven't heard about the "innocent until proven guilty" concept. Even at that, the story doesn't add up. But hey, you're the civilised fellow jumping on a bandwagon with brains forgotten at home. So, if I allege that you raped me, you automatically become a caveman. See your life.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Chigold101(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
sweatholder:
Clear conscience fears no accusation.The dude did something to break the law already by running.But again maybe he thinks they won't give him a fair trial.
clear conscience fears accusation my brother. Before the world would know that your conscience is clear you would have served 10years in jail. With your future & history messed up.

Never pray for a hater to remember you. Oyibo girls (people) are grade one liers & fabricators maybe you dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by StealthyMe(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2015
In as much as i hate and condemn rape,somethings don't just add up.
He chased you to the taxi,and raped you again.

He caught up with a moving taxi :0 is his namE Flash?

He raped you in the taxi and the taxi driver just kept driving on?
The taxi driver didn't try to do anything to save you?

Ma'am come again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Miami11: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2015
If it wasn't rape why does the girl have fresh bruises
How come doctors confirmed she has signs of forceful sex(rape)
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Realist2: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech

An STI infested cute guy
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
pls help me on this thing,i need this thing
move to
frontpage .pls you can help me modify your
post and help
me add this link www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently- need-nairalanderspls#32733809 this is my life
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=Randy91 post=32976159][/quote]And u are high on what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.