Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (804734 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Markab: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Thank you sir
Folaroyal:

You do not need this form if you have not contracted a representative to handle your application on your behalf.
Regards
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Ceekoneal:
My God that does not disappoint with lot of prayers and faith my husband has been asked to go for medical...just to let you know he didn't provide bank statement...I only did and it was not that much
Congrats!
Please always endeavour to provide full and clear details of your application on this thread when giving updates!!
The purpose of the thread is to share information that will in turn benefit readers/members.. We need dates/mode of applications/documents submitted/updates... If this is not included, our updates will only look like stories without benefits.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ruth222: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Congrats ma
Ceekoneal:
My God that does not disappoint with lot of prayers and faith my husband has been asked to go for medical...just to let you know he didn't provide bank statement...I only did and it was not that much
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ruth222: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2017
1.bosypumping : biometrics may 18,upfront Medicals
2. Boladan : biometrics June 7
3. Mbogi : biometrics july1
4.Housewife1 : biometrics July 8, upfront Medicals
5.Ruth 222: biometrics July 8, upfront Medicals
6. Jpepper : biometrics August 3,
7.ceekoneal: biometrics August 28,medical request
8. Ifyese: biometrics August 31
9.Taimie : biometrics October 10,
10.Bioben: biometrics October 12. Medical request
11.Toluberry: biometrics October 17, Medicals passed
12. Kc4all : biometrics January 13 (paper route)
13.Tripplek123: biometrics January 16 (paper route)
14.Veil1234: biometrics February 1 (paper route)
15. Shola 1064: biometrics February 1, medical request March 30
16.Jumman:biometrics February 7 (paper route)

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Markab: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
From my understanding sir, I think the use of Representative form IMM5476 is totally different from the form [/color]Authority to release of personal information to a designated individual

Folaroyal:

You do not need this form if you have not contracted a representative [color=#990000]this is IMM5476 to handle your application on your behalf.
Regards
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Markab:
From my understanding sir, I think the use of Representative form IMM5476 is totally different from the form [color=#000099][/color]Authority to release of personal information to a designated individual

Same purpose Sir
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ceekoneal: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Online august 28th bio done
Document submitted
Post graduate work permit
Letter of employment
3 payment slips
Letter of explanation
Lots of pictures
Prove of communication used skype and whatsapp not sure from wat year i started from, but I think from 2014
Bank statement
Husband
Letter of employment from nigeria
Letter of explanation
BSc certificate
April 3rd...medical requested

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ifyese: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello house
I saw that my status changed that they have requested for a medical exam on my cic account this morning but i didnt get any page to print out the letter before proceeding to the clinic. Please what could have happen

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Bioben: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
I thank the glorious God......Medical Passed cool

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Graced08(f): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shola1064:
Open Work Permit (Online Application);

Biometric Done: 1st February, 2017

Medical Request: 30th March, 2017

I did not attach any statement of account, just my wife scholarship letter, and letter from her school stating her funding.
Please what are the documents you submitted? Thank You
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Graced08(f): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
VEIL1234:
Hello, I sent you a sample.
Please i need a sample too. My email address is temitopedoris@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ifyese:
Hello house
I saw that my status changed that they have requested for a medical exam on my cic account this morning but i didnt get any page to print out the letter before proceeding to the clinic. Please what could have happen
Congrats!
Check for any attached documents under the correspondence part ... Below the update table.
Regards
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ifyese: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Folaroyal:

Congrats!
Check for any attached documents under the correspondence part ... Below the update table.
Regards

Yes ave done that but cant find any attachment. Could this be an error?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ifyese:

Yes ave done that but cant find any attachment. Could this be an error?
Please check well... You need to click the small arrow facing Right... the attachments aren't usually easily seen unless you are familiar with the location.
Regards
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by VEIL1234: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Congrats in advance. It will end in praise. Please when did he apply? Online or paper? Congrats again.
Ceekoneal:
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by VEIL1234: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello there,

Sent..
Ekinado:
Please guys am seriously in need of the SOP FORMAT Roseysofia@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Qfavored: 2:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Qfavored:
please house, how do i link my child's TRV application to the same account i linked MINE, SOWP with? Can anyone answer my question pls
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ceekoneal: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2017
@veil1234 online August 28th he did is bio...thank you.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ekinado: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks @Veil
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ekinado: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Guys, I just got married and I want to apply now. shouldI use my old name or my new name since all my documents including my statement of account bears my old name? please help
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Ekinado:
[color=#000099][/color]Guys, I just got married and I want to apply now. shouldI use my old name or my new name since all my documents including my statement of account bears my old name? please help
What determines the name you'll use is your international passport. If your old name is on your passport, you will still be constrained to use it unless you intend to change details on your passport. Details change i think it's done only in Abuja passport office (you should confirm that)... You will need newspaper publication and affidavit with marriage certificate.
Regards
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Shola1064: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2017
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Markab: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello sir,

Did you fill the form IMM 5475E with your application as quoted below. I sent you a pm please

Shola1064:
Open Work Permit Application Form
Family Information Form
Marriage Certificate with attachment of pictures taken at the registry.

I wrote a letter of explanation, and attached all the documents listed below to the letter of explanation, and uploaded it under additional document section as one single pdf.

Wife Documents;

- Letter from her school confirming her enrolment as a full-time student, and her funding.
- Study Permit
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Canada Queen Elizabeth II Scholarship Award Letter and Faculty of Science Scholarship
- Lease Agreement

My Documents;

- My Curriculum Vitae
- My Undergraduate Certificate
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certificate

Markab:
Hello peeps, please help oo what does form IMM5475E have to do with open work permit application? Authority to release personal information....?

Am the one applying, am I the one fill it or my spouse (student)? Kinda confused here.

Please help?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by ridwanshittuyahoocom: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
pls,I need quick response to this my question, anybody in Canada DAT can help me to check this company in Canada aqua daylight seafood and farm corp, address and their service someone,mean an agent in Canada help me to apply for job there and we have Skype interview and after four days we received offer letter from the company and we are ask to pay 260dollas for CAQ,pls b4 I make the payment I need to confirm if it is not a scam pls I need people opinion on this.pls and address I found is 12530 Rue Crevier Montreal, QCH4K1R3,Canada
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Markab:
Hello sir,

Did you fill the form IMM 5475E with your application as quoted below. I sent you a pm please

You do not seem to be convinced with the response already provided... There are some people here that will only respond to queries only and if they have sufficient info and proof.. I am one of them.. Ok.
Filling 5475 when no one has applied on your behalf only tells the VO that you are not sure of what and how to handle your request!
The title of the form itself tells you what the form is meant for... Ok. Go on with your application and don't mislead yourself.
Good luck!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
ridwanshittuyahoocom:
pls,I need quick response to this my question, anybody in Canada DAT can help me to check this company in Canada aqua daylight seafood and farm corp, address and their service someone,mean an agent in Canada help me to apply for job there and we have Skype interview and after four days we received offer letter from the company and we are ask to pay 260dollas for CAQ,pls b4 I make the payment I need to confirm if it is not a scam pls I need people opinion on this.pls
Boss, you haven't even provided any address or phone numbers to aid your verification!./ meanwhile, i advise you to look up on the internet for possible leads. The info i have of Aqua Daylight Seafoods is ... 12530 Rue Crevier Montreal, QB H4K 1R3 Canada. Tel +1 5817819970... Call them up and reconfirm to clear your doubts.
Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by ridwanshittuyahoocom: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

Boss, you haven't even provided any address or phone numbers to aid your verification!./ meanwhile, i advise you to look up on the internet for possible leads. The info i have of Aqua Daylight Seafoods is ... 12530 Rue Crevier Montreal, QB H4K 1R3 Canada. Tel +1 5817819970... Call them up and reconfirm to clear your doubts.
Regards
. thank you bro but av message them on the email I saw there info@aquadaylight.com and I was told is legal and genuine by the agent but still want to assure if the site is not clone or hacked by someone.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Markab: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'm sorry sir, it's not like that, someone told me the form was meant for spousal consent for SOWP although he confirmed when he applied the form was not a criteria but later added. That's why I got more confused and needed a third party to clarify especially someone that recently submitted.

Thank you.

Folaroyal:

You do not seem to be convinced with the response already provided... There are some people here that will only respond to queries only and if they have sufficient info and proof.. I am one of them.. Ok.
Filling 5475 when no one has applied on your behalf only tells the VO that you are not sure of what and how to handle your request!
The title of the form itself tells you what the form is meant for... Ok. Go on with your application and don't mislead yourself.
Good luck!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Shola1064: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
I didnt fill any form like IMM 5475E

Hello sir,

[/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by ridwanshittuyahoocom: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
ridwanshittuyahoocom:
. thank you bro but av message them on the email I saw there info@aquadaylight.com and I was told is legal and genuine by the agent but still want to assure if the site is not clone or hacked by someone.
Folaroyal:

Regards
ridwanshittuyahoocom:
Folaroyal:

Regards
. am still need more people opinions pls and anybody there or who knows people there can also be of help too
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ekinado: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folaroyal:

What determines the name you'll use is your international passport. If your old name is on your passport, you will still be constrained to use it unless you intend to change details on your passport. Details change i think it's done only in Abuja passport office (you should confirm that)... You will need newspaper publication and affidavit with marriage certificate.
Regards
Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Markab:
I'm sorry sir, it's not like that, someone told me the form was meant for spousal consent for SOWP although he confirmed when he applied the form was not a criteria but later added. That's why I got more confused and needed a third party to clarify especially someone that recently submitted.

Thank you.

I am not against you clearing your doubts... Just guarding you from further confusions!
You are right that the forms 1575 & 1576 aren't the same.... but technically they are related.

Both forms are designed to sign out your consent for CIC to release information about your application to a 3rd party... Ok!

While 1575 releases your information to a designated INDIVIDUAL who cannot act as a representative... The 1576 releases same to an agent (representative) acting on your behalf!
So... Why worry yourself trying to figure what is not??...
Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (385) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.