Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (116658 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by amsoslim(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

Ehmmm...Hw do I answer u ooooooo
lol...anyhow u wan ansa me na grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by FLAWLES(f): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
dyabman:

For dimi ground , for naija hia , impossican't grin , i go turn K if naija babe pay my t-fare tongue
.nazo i go vex pay ur rent na mk u turn V
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nicklaus(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:
pay for your T-fare? That is shiit bro undecided

This one above me is just forming, believe me she will even pay seu*n's house rent if he says yes to her proposal grin

haha grin I concur
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
kalufelix:
Na so one gal carry her bobby dey rub me for inside bus in a very obvious manner..
For ma mind ah was like bae wtf!
Arent you supposed to be shifting away from me

Bros, simple tap d fresh current and respond her green-light okay?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by beengils: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Another "Story 4 the gods"... I won't toast you, if you like strip naked.. smiley wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by U2ice(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
LewisO:
God forbid bad thing, i can never allow any lady to pay for my T-fare. undecided

What kinda broke ass nigga will allow that?

Pray u don't experience such is a very bad thing, when dem no swear for u.

But wristwatch... Why that your thread didn't make FP na?

Do u get my point?

Can u allow a girl pay for your T-fare?

Okay! undecided

Chai....guy u fall my hand 4dis ur comment

U wey I de believe...

T fare kwa...wen no b house rent she wan pay 4u
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ogaofficer(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

kiss calm down mama piss
guy man wont kill me, indeed thou art naughty by nature. . . Lolz.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
you shd be more concerned about ur gigantic pimple on ur chillgrin
dt is wicked. . .btw is it chill or chin?#jezasking

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Emytexboy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ok
waiting...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by izsmike: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
even a guy will slap you for this statement.
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

op do you think nigerian ladies are whitegrin

Speak for only urself and not for Nigerian ladies. Am not on d opinion that the op is correct buh My tfare as bin paid before, by a guy I met in d taxi, wanted to pay for her didn't knw she had paid for me... She was too cute to be true. And Dat step discouraged me from her...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Bowaley17(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
pbs4real:
dt is wicked. . .btw is it chill or chin?#jezasking
do u mean justsaying
you must be a doormat then
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Penssuwa:
She'll ask u of ur gal friend

Part of it bro cheesy. Over jealousy.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by FLAWLES(f): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Flawless, How far? U go call d number? Nah abroad no ooh! He may be your jackpot grin
.why u de embarrass me na?(dat na Togo numb na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
do u mean justsaying

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
jerryfunky:
all those dont work on me d last time i noticed such av already asked her friend out before she told me wat her aim was, so pls if u like someone walk up straight and spit d shit off ur mouth thats save a little rise to BP( blood pressure)......

anyway that was den during my university days?

It's not that easy 4 some folks bro
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
do u mean justsaying
haha,u fink i dnt knw wat i wrote?LOL, u make me lauf,am asking u nt saying. . So tel me is it chill or chin?if u made a mistake correct yaself and stp behaving lyk oda galz who tink they knw all.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by dyabman(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.nazo i go vex pay ur rent na mk u turn V

V for virgin ?? no i'm not one anymore .. Can you pay a rent for 450k a month ? cool i bet not , except you are dating a Politheifian grin.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.why u de embarrass me na?(dat na Togo numb na

Togo nah abroad nah grin cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by wtfCode: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
iPrevail:
Pay for T-fare? ...sounds like some reverse roles kinda shii undecided

All correct except abovementioned.
are u high on weed when u typed this?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by FLAWLES(f): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Togo nah abroad nah grin cheesy
.mtwwwwwws;ur Mata don taya me(see ur edited teeth
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by FLAWLES(f): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
dyabman:

V for virgin ?? no i'm not one anymore .. Can you pay a rent for 450k a month ? cool i bet not , except you are dating a Politheifian grin.
.das chicken change compare to amount m paying n school(i mean my school hostel/Lodge
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.mtwwwwwws;ur Mata don taya me(see ur edited teeth

Like ur sexy teeth wink Though I no c am 4 ur pix
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by galadima77(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

u so sound like a guy! beautiful reaction though
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

Believe me wen I say a girl payed my TP last wik..aswear..Bt I dull her sha
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
Axin pay for T-fair in NAIJA? Ok
stp forming voltron,u wld pay my tfare. . Trust me
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by thegideon(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sit down there, Hypocrite.
There's no way your lap will not show at one point or the other,except you never wear skirts.
Cleavage is certain, Am sure you dont even know the meaning.Except you allways wear Hijab.
May be you are still under 10 or you r detached from society.Cleavage flaunting and feel-my-hips(laps) kind of dress is the most potent method from time immemorial to atleast draw a man's attention.It has worked,it's working and will be working.
And this never mean the girl is cheap.
But how would you know, 'cos' you've never been wooed before, i can introduce you to my prophet.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ireneony(f): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
pbs4real:
haha,u fink i dnt knw wat i wrote?LOL, u make me lauf,am asking u nt saying. . So tel me is it chill or chin?if u made a mistake correct yaself and stp behaving lyk oda galz who tink they knw all.
jobless nairaland mavis beacon cry
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.das chicken change compare to amount m paying n school(i mean my school hostel/Lodge
tel me sumtin.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ireneony(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
politeman:

Believe me wen I say a girl payed my TP last wik..aswear..Bt I dull her sha
i smell liegrin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by FLAWLES(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Like ur sexy teeth wink Though I no c am 4 ur pix
.oga;is u dah know;m going to bed(have classes tomorrow very early
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
thegideon:
Sit down there, Hypocrite.
There's no way your lap will not show at one point or the other,except you never wear skirts.
Cleavage is certain, Am sure you dont even know the meaning.Except you allways wear Hijab.
May be you are still under 10 or you r detached from society.Cleavage flaunting and feel-my-hips(laps) kind of dress is the most potent method from time immemorial to atleast draw a man's attention.It has worked,it's working and will be working.
And this never mean the girl is cheap.
But how would you know, 'cos' you've never been wooed before, i can introduce you to my prophet.

So what are u trying to say professor undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.