Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (116661 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by onajison(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nonsence rougues pay 4 t fair?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by dyabman(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.das chicken change compare to amount m paying n school(i mean my school hostel/Lodge

Oh those glorified Secondary school hmmm.. Dudet you still can't beat that, 450k a month compared to a whole session fee of 600k ? abegi time don reach make you go sleep.. You can't pay for my T-fare dearie ,you just can't. grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ireneony(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
look at all these dumb niggah feeling fly about ladies paying their fares grin

i know a lie when i see one grin

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by thegideon(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
zealot4me:
opening of laps and cleavage? dats cheap
Sit down there, Hypocrite.
There's no way your lap will not show at one point or the other,except you never wear skirts.
Cleavage is certain, Am sure you dont even know the meaning.Except you allways wear Hijab.
May be you are still under 10 or you r detached from society.Cleavage flaunting and feel-my-hips(laps) kind of dress is the most potent method from time immemorial to atleast draw a man's attention.It has worked,it's working and will be working.
And this never mean the girl is cheap.
But how would you know, 'cos' you've never been wooed before, i can introduce you to my prophet.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga;is u dah know;m going to bed(have classes tomorrow very early

Ok oo. Bye babe. U try!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
like i have a fuuvk...
jobless nairaland mavis beacon cry
nw dnt gv me dt luk,if correcting u means joblessness,wat else can i say?the ireneony i knw wld tk correctns and move on. ,wel change they say is constant. .
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
dyabman:

Oh those glorified Secondary school hmmm.. Dudet you still can't beat that, 450k a month compared to a whole session fee of 600k ? abegi time don reach make you go sleep.. You can't pay for my T-fare dearie ,you just can't. grin

Werey grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahaha. Lmao!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
like i have a fuuvk...

Nahhhhh...my friend doesn't have a fuuvk o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Dheartless: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Flawless, How far? U go call d number? Nah abroad no ooh! He may be your jackpot grin
don't tell me you don't know a mobile number that belongs to the rep of Benin?

its not a bad thing oh

am just concern about the term " jackpot" which you used.
I mean people cross over to benin from Lagos border with just #200

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ewizard1: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
ehen...

See them!

#transFORMERS
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by thegideon(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
dyabman:

V for virgin ?? no i'm not one anymore .. Can you pay a rent for 450k a month ? cool i bet not , except you are dating a Politheifian grin.
Word bro! Word.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Sunshinelady(f): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:
Today's love game is changing wheels as the hunter is becoming the hunted.

I have heard situation of when a lady takes bold step in asking a guy out but this perfectly works in the western world unlike in Africa where such ladies will be regarded cheap and desperate for husband.

So as a result, Ladies in our world gives stylish green signals in order to make guys toast them which are;

Smile

A radiant face is pleasing to watch and send positive signal of your approval for discussion. Some ladies smile can make a hungry and angry man happy. This is exactly what give guys the encouragement to strike a conversation.

Hard to Get Mechanism

This method is common among ladies. Just like Banky's W song on "Will you be my Lover, Yes or No? ". They will neither say Yes nor No. They are nice today and cruel tomorrow. They do this in order for guys not to take them for granted neither put them off.

Initiate a conversation

A bold lady initiate a conversation discussing issues vital in a guy's life. They do this in order for the guy to pick interest in them.

Stalk on you

In classrooms, Offices, churches and other places, such set of ladies stylishly stalk on the guy with the hope he will notice them. Hitherto, the way ladies stylishly stalk guys is so professional that it become irresistible to overcome their advances.

They stylishly open their laps and cleavage

Over exposing laps and boobs will term a lady prostitute. Because ladies understand this mentality in guys, they stylishly open their laps and cleavage when they sit beside their crush by wearing short skirt and a bit open blouse.

Frequent calls

They call frequently to check on him even when they is nothing to discussed on. She finds it amazing and happy just to hear his voice

Spray their body with perfume several times

A soothing deodorant send a provoking neurone in your brain when perceive. Therefore, since ladies are known for carrying kits of manicure, perfumes, etc. They quickly make up and apply perfume just to attract her crush despite d fact that she applied it few minutes ago.

They pay for your his T fare

In a public transport, they pay for your his T fare in order to gain your attention.

Feel free to add yours.
. This 'greenlight' topic on NL is becoming stale

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by ireneony(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
pbs4real:
nw dnt gv me dt luk,if correcting u means joblessness,wat else can i say?the ireneony i knw wld tk correctns [b]are[/b]move on. ,wel change they say is constant. .
pot calling a kettle black
do you mean 'and'
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by faith551(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
You forget to add the harsh treatment. Some girls become hostile when they start realising they dig yhu. Dnt know why tho but I know it's true

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by wtfCode: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
geezuz!!
**Hits my head real hard at the wall**
damn, a gal paid 4 my t-fare yesterday...we were conversing with each other in a bus, we made each other laugh as we discuss abt the society.
Although,she was showing me some possible signs dat she wants me,like glaring helplessly into my eyes,smiling, forming ajebutter, taps me most times as we discuss during an argument.
Then she paid 4 my T-fare when we alighted at a bus stop, like don't bother dear.

**how could i 4k up like this nah**
was i blind folded?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dheartless:
don't tell me you don't know a mobile number that belongs to the rep of Benin?

its not a bad thing oh

am just concern about the term " jackpot" which you used.
I mean people cross over to benin from Lagos border with just #200

Ofcos I know bro. Also rep of Benin is abroad u know but not oversea.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by informato: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
fuuuk you!
why do you keep on following me then undecided

before i open my eyes unfollow me this minute

or do you think am here to impress anyone.

zookeeper!
dats harsh
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by crayguy: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
jerryfunky:
all those dont work on me d last time i noticed such av already asked her friend out before she told me wat her aim was, so pls if u like someone walk up straight and spit d shit off ur mouth thats save a little rise to BP( blood pressure)......

anyway that was den during my university days?
@ the bolded, I remember my teacher once taught me to use ? when asking question,Now does that look like one??..
maybe am hallucinating thou!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Ekugbeh(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol so Twaci want make u toast her?

Mehn this thread nah confession time.

grin
she com de drag ma boxes sef!
Buh ah say no!
Ah no want dis ur touchin body
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Menace2Society(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
like i have a fuuvk...
Go and modify that Chill now!WTF
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
wtfCode:
geezuz!!
**Hits my head real hard at the wall**
damn, a gal paid 4 my t-fare yesterday...we were conversing with each other in a bus, we made each other laugh as we discuss abt the society.
Although,she was showing me some possible signs dat she wants me,like glaring helplessly into my eyes,smiling, forming ajebutter, taps me most times as we discuss during an argument.
Then she paid 4 my T-fare when we alighted at a bus stop, like don't bother dear.

**how could i 4k up like this nah**
was i blind folded?

Ireneony Can u see an example?

Bros chai u Bleep up oh. Why u know ask 4 her number? Abi she no fine? Don't dull again next time. Such opportunity is rare.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by frisky2good(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
She tells you "your girlfriend is very lucky to have you all to herself".

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ekugbeh:
she com de drag ma boxes sef!
Buh ah say no!
Ah no want dis ur touchin body

No be the Twaci whey I knw bro hehehehe. cheesy she be correct babe smiley. Haba dragging boxer ke?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Ekugbeh(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Twaci:
grin yeye, so it was u that gave me that fake pen that refused to write...
no!
D one ah gav 2 yo wz writin o.
Infat brin ma pen
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
pot calling a kettle black
do you mean 'and'
yh i meant and* at least i didnt argue wit u,i tuk correction and move on doznt cost a tin,so u shld do same,no 1 is abv mistake. . .capish?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Ekugbeh(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
wristwatch:

No be the Twaci whey I knw bro hehehehe. cheesy she be correct babe smiley. Haba dragging boxer ke?
very funny babe tho
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by dyabman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.das chicken change compare to amount m paying n school(i mean my school hostel/Lodge

Least i forgot , you don't pay your school fees , you parents do grin angry cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Caleycash(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
even a guy will slap you for this statement.
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

op do you think nigerian ladies are whitegrin
this is one of the reasons I said naija men should marry outside!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Deputyvictor(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
waiting dey pain me past for dis obodo naija, why some babes go dey form and dey tell lie like say dem no dey shit, na girls dem even be self abi make I kunkun ma call dem pikin self.

We no need to dey lie again, wat what na babes, babes make una take time for una forming enough is enough
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by pbs4real(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Twaci wre u @?oya cum and tel me if dis allegations are true.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Ekugbeh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
De bcom rude 2 u particularly...
....and i b lyk wah did i do wrng.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

Thank God for music. U knw what snitch means?

My bro, you didnt need to ask her. Its obvious she doesnt know. Just hears snitch, it sounds cool to her and she uses it. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.