Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (104145 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by gunnersjohn(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
cupid1:
All of you insulting them cos of their stature and the sticks they're carrying should stop for a moment to think. If they could hold off the Nigerian Army who had foreign help for more than two years with just sticks and a few Awka made Guns, just imagine what they could have done with real ammunition. I rep Biafra- Land Of The Rising Sun

As if Biafrans did not have foreign help too, even machineries...

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
who cares bout what u think?

*swerve =>>>>>>

heediot, ur people go around tarnishing the image of nigeria, u do illegial stuff all in the name of hustling, all 60% of all the prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos

i dont know how u can be proud of losing a war, u surrendered, ur father ran away (ojukwu)

i dont knw wat u have achieved, u igbos are a bunch of losers,

WAT DA FUC..K IS A BIAFRA, SILLY BOGUS PEEPS

9 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
How can I forget ? Apart from the few cases of brothers who were pushed by the hardship ocassioned by the military government to do whatever they can to survive by becoming drug couriers, I can authoritatively announce to all Nairalanders, that at least 90% of the containers and other shipments coming into Nigeria from China are imported by the Biafran Nigerians. Chinese manufacturers have learnt to speak Igbo and I have a chinese lover right here with me. She says "xiexie" to you all. Biafrans are the most enterprising individual enterpreneurs in this "One Nigeria" project.

Any fool can know, but the point is to understand that we have accepted to conquer Nigeria in continuation of the Biafran War, this time, not with the guns and mortars but with what I call BISHNESH, what you call business.

Biafran Nigerians Unite.

A chinese lover Billy, I thought u claim to be married Anyways, none of my bizness, make I. Just waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
they look like underfed Kenyans/Ethiopians.
How this ones wan take win war?
hahahhahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by tobtap: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Thats means you have nothing worth dieing for so dnt insult brave men who fought for their liberation from a failed entity...
IT SEEMS U DONT UNDERSTAND ME.... I CANT DIE FOR A COUNTRY....life is precious not to be wasted on futile endeavors like fighting for an idea (BIAFRA) that will only benefit few individuals and the REAL people like you who fight will be called UNKNOWN SOLDERS .
am just a REALIST

6 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by maum: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
they look like underfed Kenyans/Ethiopians.
How this ones wan take win war?

Surprising then that they held Nigeria, who had a massive support of the international super-powers, for 3 years

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ezeagu(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Roland17:
Sheer ingenuity and brilliance by a people who have the right to secede from a nation that never sought to protect its people from the face of violence and tyranny.

Please, Nigeria is not a nation, it is a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
See as der body dry like firewood

And der head pako

Awolowo do these people string thing ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure they ate the stick after hunger wan finish dem grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
tobtap:

IT SEEMS U DONT UNDERSTAND ME.... I CANT DIE FOR A COUNTRY....life is precious not to be wasted on futile endeavors like fighting for an idea (BIAFRA) that will only benefit few individuals and the REAL people like you who fight will be called UNKNOWN SOLDERS .
am just a REALIST
Your opinion sha.,i dnt see it that way
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:
I doubt if these people holding sticks were military boys.

And if they were, they were deceived or forced into committing suicide by Ojukwu.
ojushitkwu is ni better than Adolf Hitler

The bearded terrorist led 3 million of his gullible and stoopid people to certain death

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ezeagu(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
cupid1:
All of you insulting them cos of their stature and the sticks they're carrying should stop for a moment to think. If they could hold off the Nigerian Army who had foreign help for more than two years with just sticks and a few Awka made Guns, just imagine what they could have done with real ammunition. I rep Biafra- Land Of The Rising Sun

Can you help people who cannot understand fighting for the survival of a people? They can never understand, that is why they are envious of the cause for Biafra, because they have nothing, and have fought for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
mobuch:

A chinese lover Billy, I thought u claim to be married Anyways, none of my bizness, make I. Just waka pass.
My wife isnt in the country my brother, my chinese is here now. Body no be firewood. I am not a good christian.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
chibuike65:
I love biafra
luk @ d ugly flag&insignia.Clowns
How can u claim 2 be fighting 4 a country when u reside outside dat country??
Na by posing wit faded flags 4 instagram??

Idiots_

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by babs01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:
These guys, 'bird chest' and all, held off the Nigerian army for more than two years with sticks and stones. Nigeria should continually thank Britain, Egypt and the Russia, if not for them there'd be no Nigeria.
and for how many year had bokoharam been holding Nigerian army?

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
who cares bout what u think?

*swerve =>>>>>>

Bae, to make Biafra a reality starts with you and every other Igbo's on NL atleast, just advice your parents, that is if you are not married, leave lagos, head to the east en mass, this move alone would ginger the fore runners of this struggle. Stop making noise from the west.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Udokang1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

And if they were, they were deceived or forced into committing suicide by Ojukwu.

True talk
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by naija1stpikin: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Hahaaahaaaaaahaa funny grin
The greatest army in Africa.

Hey wink
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

heediot, ur people go around tarnishing the image of nigeria, u do illegial stuff all in the name of hustling, all 60% of all the prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos

i dont know how u can be proud of losing a war, u surrendered, ur father ran away (ojukwu)

mumu,u yorubas are a bunch of cowards always seeking alliance with d north because u cant stand alone.
Yorubas are renowned murderers,rapists(animals and children),armed robbers,con artists,ritual killers(human parts business),the very scum of the earth.mumu..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:
These guys, 'bird chest' and all, held off the Nigerian army for more than two years with sticks and stones. Nigeria should continually thank Britain, Egypt and the Russia, if not for them there'd be no Nigeria.
actually the war dragged on because of the corruption of those making money through it not that it was a war per se. It was just killing of biafran soldiers for fun.

Throughout the war, all business activities in other parts of Nigeria went on as usual (in the south west and north). It was only in the east that you notice a war is ongoing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
See as der body dry like firewood

And der head pako

Awolowo do these people string thing ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure they ate the stick after hunger wan finish dem grin grin grin grin grin
u never hear??
My papa wey fight d war 4 naija tell me say dat time igbos dey fight d hunger wey dey tear dem belle by hunting&chopping agama lizards
Till dis day my pple still dey call dem lizard eaters
All dese ones wey dey talk anyhow here never experience war dats why

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ceejayluv(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
They were defeated almost immediately. ojujwu in his pride chose to play games with civilian lives and refused to surrender. Thank God the Nigerian Army were professional and not inclined to genocide
What do you call bombing of schools, markets and innocent civilians?

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by somegirl1: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
tobtap:

hold you HABA shocked undecided please answer this question ARE U READY TO DIE FOR A FAILED PROJECT CALLED BIAFRA

There would be no need for her to die if the people you hate so much were allowed and even encouraged to secede and form their own country.

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
u never hear??
My papa wey fight d war 4 naija tell me say dat time igbos dey fight d hunger wey dey tear dem belle by hunting&chopping agama lizards
Till dis day my pple still dey call dem lizard eaters
All dese ones wey dey talk anyhow here never experience war dats why
hahhaha abeg no let me fall from chair ooo lol

Crazy cowards. Imagine a call a runaway terrorist their hero

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

look at u,spewing all this thrash from ur "face me i face u" house.grin.lol,useless lowlife calling someone a 'loser'.have u paid ur igbo landord his houserent this month??what have u even achieved for urself??

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Roland17(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:

Please, Nigeria is not a nation, it is a zoo.

My brother... you are not far from the truth..

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Udokang1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
U235weapongrade:
The Rising Sun..
land of the rising sh1t and stick grin grin grin grin

Igbo stoopid no be small

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
gunnersjohn:

As if Biafrans did not have foreign help too, even machineries...
see your mouth, Nigeria had about 5 countries including US and Russia while biafra had only Isreal providing weapons for them
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:

mumu,u yorubas are a bunch of cowards always seeking alliance with d north because u cant stand alone.
Yorubas are renowned murderers,rapists(animals and children),armed robbers,con artists,ritual killers(human parts business),the very scum of the earth.mumu..
if yorubas are all dese&more as u claim what are u still doing on deir land??
Abi u know dey live 4 lagos again??
Irritants

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
My wife isnt in the country my brother, my chinese is here now. Body no be firewood. I am not a good christian.

Its okay my brother, nobody is perfect; even me myself, despite my advanced age, am yet to hang my boot, I have mistresses in every state of the federation where I travel for business; very expensive lifestyle, but what can we do Money attracts women like ants to sugar. Have fun jaare.

Chief O.

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by lonelydora: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
No wonder over 3million lives were wasted.

How can you face T72 tanks with cassava sticks?

If this is heroism to some people, it is sheer stupidity from the point of view of more rational minds.

Bros abeg. I no wan laff too much.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by somegirl1: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
OgagaMic:

ogA a beg try remove SS cous my grand father was a Nigeria army, an Urhobo man during the war , same goes to d isoko, itsekiri, ijaw,.... Edo....

THANKS so much did b grateful if u jst put only SE tanks

I'm pretty sure Effiong who fought on the Biafran side was from a place in the area now known as SS. SS is not a classification reserved for Edo and Delta groups.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.