Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (104148 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
With great igbo hero OJUKWU
great runaway b1tch zero

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by dokyOloye: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:
These guys, 'bird chest' and all, held off the Nigerian army for more than two years with sticks and stones. Nigeria should continually thank Britain, Egypt and Russia, if not for them there'd be no Nigeria.
Mali,Chad,Niger republic all fought alongside d hausa/fulani vandals.
OIC,Arab league etc were all arming d vandals.
It is on record that all d pilots who were bombing Biafran civilians were all Egyptians,hausa/Fulani and their oily soup slaves could not boast of even 1 pilot.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
For me, its not the s.ex thing. My life is a lonely one. Its just for company, and I do appreciate ladies with great cerebral prowess, something I dont easily find around this place except from people of the orient. Talking abt chinese, koreans and japanese. They are my fav companions when it comes to sciento-commercial acumen. And I chose the feminine, cos sometime, I get lucky to have e-rection.

Its okay my brother, these are private talks, we shouldn't expose our dirty secrets in public, otherwise enemies on nairaland will use it agaainst us.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

abi nw, they call him a HERO, to me he is a phedophile, those guys think we cant do without them, lets see how they can survive without us,

BIAFRA MY ASS.
dat ingrate ojukwu caused d deaths of millions of igbos yet dey continue 2 hail him as a hero
In d near future pple in d NE will also start calling Shekau a hero too
Just goes 2 show how idiotic_dese pple are

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by StarMogul(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
cupid1:
All of you insulting them cos of their stature and the sticks they're carrying should stop for a moment to think. If they could hold off the Nigerian Army who had foreign help for more than two years with just sticks and a few Awka made Guns, just imagine what they could have done with real ammunition. I rep Biafra- Land Of The Rising Sun
The Igbo man's creativeness grew during dat period,we craeted hand made bombs,weapons dat were effective againts d nigerian soldier,Yes we lost d fight but we gained something we gained courage dat only a handful of nigerians today truly have.May d souls of those three million biafran children nd women rest in peace.I rep d land of d rising sun too.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by DukeNija(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

heediot, ur people go around tarnishing the image of nigeria, u do illegial stuff all in the name of hustling, all 60% of all the prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos

i dont know how u can be proud of losing a war, u surrendered, ur father ran away (ojukwu)

i dont knw wat u have achieved, u igbos are a bunch of losers,

WAT DA FUC..K IS A BIAFRA, SILLY BOGUS PEEPS

What about the prostitutes in your family, are they also Igbo's? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
irritant!!!!
Abeg start wit me
Or are u 2 busy doing ashawo work @ one of ur bros numerous hotels??
I go finish u dis nite
Idiot_
see dis dyslexic monkey!!ur pple are the biggest parasites in nigeria,do u know how much we spend on funds on ur region treating cholera,measles,polio,IVF,malaria nd even education and hunger alleviation funds.bokoharam biatchh,u pple are the biggest setback of nigeria.
celebrate having the priviledge to have this lil chit chat with me,bloody obnoxious product of a cattle rearer.its obvious u lack respect cos ur parents dint teach u manners nd sold u off to marriage at age 10 to become a sexslave to ur old cattle rearer husband.how much where u bought lemme refund ur husband nd liberate u from sex slavery ??
*this convo is over,now be a good fourth wive nd go and cook for aboki grin

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by basilo101: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

blame ur girls for being so cheap.. u guys can pack my s.hiiit for money, i dont regard ur people as hustlers/ survivors, i see them as thieves and scammers,

GRAB SOME DIGNITY BEFORE BRAGGING HERE JOOR..

BIAFRA KO,
Lol, if u c d way yoruba guy brag wen dey get igbo girlfrnd eh, cos dia girl are jst too ugly

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
you biafcrap citizen will never learn

Your soldiers or should I say stuck carriers never held the Nigerian army off. It was more of the Nigerian army killing your people for fun. Back then the Nigerian army occupied your land, raped your women and killed tour fathers for fun

The war dragged on because of corruption (money coming from arms) and wanting to teach ojukwu a lesson. Read and learn, it was never a war cos no part of the south west or north was affected, you can only see bombed out places in the east.

People in south west and north flourished during the war
history really isn't really your strong suit. Pick up a book about the civil war and read it instead of depending on redundant info you may have gotten from your father who was nowhere near the fighting. Do you mean to tell me that nigeria had the oppourtunity to wipe out Biafra and didn't ? Dat would be really dumb of them. And for ur information, none of our women were raped, they'd rather die than have a yoruba or hausa d*ck in dem by force. Their husbands had the good sense to move them out of the area before the enemy advanced, the few that died were from air strikes
P.S: i don't see why nigerian army should be called heroes just because more than 250 ethnic groups joined forces to fight one group. And the people in the south-west, naturally being cowards, ran and hid at the first sight of war while my brave fathers went out and met the war head first and would have won if not for the deception of the south-south.

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by nworanco(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:
I doubt if these people holding sticks were military boys.

And if they were, they were deceived or forced into committing suicide by Ojukwu.

Ur illiterate and cowardice forefathers such as Awolowo are the ones being deceived by Hausa's so called Oligarchy.

U monkey don't u know that IKEMBA will feed ur linage forever. Ewu Hausa.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by alrahmanonline(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]kai!!! ojukwu na badest Man ever liveth, He wasted these innocent lives and faded into thin air,Why he no fight to the last Man as boasted,yet they celebrated someone who robbed you so badly...

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by bishopstan(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
I can see the reason why the southwest and the North are still afraid of the IBO nation
because if someone with only sticks and bare hands can hold people with guns to a stand still for 3 years.you will know that when the give those gunless people chance they will do something more greater than that

LONG LIVE IBO NATION......THE MOST STRONGEST IN AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
And the ethnic bashing still continues...I think the MOD'S should stop being tribalistic...

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
somegirl1:

What if we can't humble ourselves? What if we try but are simply incapable of doing that?
Shouldn't we be punished by being forced to break away from Nigeria to form our own country since we are such a nuisance?
ok
Don't work on ur flaws&continue blaming odas 4 ur bad attitude which makes odas 2 hate ur guts

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

blame ur girls for being so cheap.. u guys can pack my s.hiiit for money, i dont regard ur people as hustlers/ survivors, i see them as thieves and scammers,

GRAB SOME DIGNITY BEFORE BRAGGING HERE JOOR..

BIAFRA KO,
grin grin.broke niggas think they have an opinion.
#swerve mofo,get a life biko grin.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by chibuike65: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
luk @ d ugly flag&insignia.Clowns
How can u claim 2 be fighting 4 a country when u reside outside dat country??
Na by posing wit faded flags 4 instagram??

Idiots_
hahahaha edey pAin you baaa? Sorry Biafra is "loading............................89%. We will soon leave the zoO called niaja for you

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by nwaanambra1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU MY HERO - MY MENTOR AND MY NAME SAKE! cool cool

BIAFRA MY PRIDE! cool cool

ATTACKS BY THE INVADING ENEMIES FROM THE DESERT NORTH

THE MIDDLE BELTS AND JOINED BY SO-CALLED ENEMY BROTHERS AND NEIGHBORS

FROM LEFT, RIGHT, BACK AND FRONT!

THE BENIS, THE IGALAS, THE IDOMAS, THE TIVS, THE IJAWS AND VARIOUS OTHERS

FROM FOREIGN LANDS BEYOND THE SEAS

WE STOOD OUR GROUND - THE TINY BUT MIGHTY US!

AND DEFEND OUR HUMAN DIGNITY AND RIGHT TO EXISTENCES!

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by somegirl1: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
ok
Don't work on ur flaws&continue blaming odas 4 ur bad attitude which makes odas 2 hate ur guts

You fail to understand my point.
What if we are incorrigible? Or do not view ourselves as having any flaws?
Why can't you choose to lose these irritants?
Nigeria would be better off with them, wouldn't it?
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by splashbaby(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
No wonder they got their balls badly roasted.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by bisten14: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
rusty brown roof oil rouges .

obj, adenuga . cool

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
see dis dyslexic monkey!!ur pple are the biggest parasites in nigeria,do u know how much we spend on funds on ur region treating cholera,measles,polio,IVF,malaria nd even education and hunger alleviation funds.bokoharam biatchh,u pple are the biggest setback of nigeria.
celebrate having the priviledge to have this lil chit chat with me,bloody obnoxious product of a cattle rearer.its obvious u lack respect cos ur parents dint teach u manners nd sold u off to marriage at age 10 to become a sexslave to ur old cattle rearer husband.how much where u bought lemme refund ur husband nd liberate u from sex slavery ??
*this convo is over,now be a good fourth wive nd go and cook for aboki grin
why did u jst regurgitate ur family history like dis??
Na so my post pain u??
If I want 200 igbos dead in my area dis nite
It can be done
So watch ur mouth girl

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Mbediogu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=ludamix post=33132272]Pictured are Biafra "soldiers" undergoing routine drills at a military training camp near Owerri in August 1968 during the Civil War. After the Igbos claimed to have suffered through years of suppression under Nigeria’s military government, the breakaway state of Biafra proclaimed its independence from Nigeria which led to the infamous war between Nigeria and Biafra in July 1967.

Those who fight injustice obey God. (Bible).
Every necessary war is a just war (Livy).

A just war whether victorious or not, is
better than an unjust peace (Machiaevelli).

Rule well, you wont fight.
If you have to fight, train well and you wont lose,
If you lose well, you wont die. (Tsung Tsu).
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
grin grin.broke niggas think they have an opinion.
#swerve mofo,get a life biko grin.

im not a broke guy, i just pity how a low life like u, with nothing to be proud of rant on social media,

JUST bleeped UR IGBO SISTER TONIGHT, AND GUESS WAT I PAID HER 400 BUCKS..

cheap mofos..

go back to ur CREEKS

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Now, they will claim say na awolowo starve them. Shey the people wey i dey see so no dey starve before? grin grin

Yeye people.
I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
Are you saying your grandfather was an Iscariot ? I do not think you mean so. The man may have been our spy in the Nigerian army. Ask him again.

So to ur widest imagination an Urhobo man will support ur Biafra, even then d Midwestern Governor then was an Urhobo man and u know d story, 80% of SS where on Nigeria's side, do u think an itsekiri or isoko or Edo or ijaw will support u, keep deceiving urself we the real SS jst dey Look una 4 3D, waiting d day u claim us to b Biafra , # pls note the IjaWS used u in this just concluded election , do u know what an average Ijaw man think of u guys ,

don't wanna argue with u, since u say we Urhobo were among ur Biafra soldier I did better say okay so u b happy

1 Like

Lol. Really, thought they had uniforms.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by nworanco(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
dat ingrate ojukwu caused d deaths of millions of igbos yet dey continue 2 hail him as a hero
In d near future pple in d NE will also start calling Shekau a hero too
Just goes 2 show how idiotic_dese pple are

Ewu Hausa did ur forefathers abided to Aburi accord? I thought ur were intelligent but defeated intelligently by educated Ojukwu, was far intelligent and educated than awolowo and the whole of northerners ur forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:
CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU MY HERO - MY MENTOR AND MY NAME SAKE! cool cool

BIAFRA MY PRIDE! cool cool

ATTACKS BY THE INVADING ENEMIES FROM THE DESERT NORTH

THE MIDDLE BELTS AND JOINED BY SO-CALLED ENEMY BROTHERS AND NEIGHBORS

FROM LEFT, RIGHT, BACK AND FRONT!

THE BENIS, THE IGALAS, THE IDOMAS, THE TIVS, THE IJAWS AND VARIOUS OTHERS

FROM FOREIGN LANDS BEYOND THE SEAS

WE STOOD OUR GROUND - THE TINY BUT MIGHTY US!

AND DEFEND OUR HUMAN DIGNITY AND RIGHT TO EXISTENCES!
yawns

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
chibuike65:
hahahaha edey pAin you baaa? Sorry Biafra is "loading............................89%. We will soon leave the zoO called niaja for you
LEAVE!!!!!!!!
D rest of us are sick&tired of u
U are no betta dan weeds 2 me
U lot are a NUISANCE!!!!
ARROGANT IRRITANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, if u c d way yoruba guy brag wen dey get igbo girlfrnd eh, cos dia girl are jst too ugly

igbo girls ugly pass, they are sooo cheap..

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:
These guys, 'bird chest' and all, held off the Nigerian army for more than two years with sticks and stones. Nigeria should continually thank Britain, Egypt and Russia, if not for them there'd be no Nigeria.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by akigbemaru: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Historical picture of Biafran soldiers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.