Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (104142 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by 1stola: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
mensdept:
Too bad the people have not done anything to rid themselves of warrant chiefs parading as PDP governors and senators. Look at the miserable ABia state, where Thief Orji, an occultist, presided as governor for 8 years and now smuggled himself to senate, and his stewart becoming the next governor. Where are the Aba women rioters?
Don't mind the Hypocrites.
Stubborn foóls
They are the ones that will continue to suffer
Let them continue being antagonist.

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum... today I can tell you I have a brand new Bentely, tomorrow I can say I am with my Japanese lover... people tell lies here on Nairaland!

mobuch:

A chinese lover Billy, I thought u claim to be married Anyways, none of my bizness, make I. Just waka pass.

5 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ezeagu(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

What do you call bombing of schools, markets and innocent civilians?

How can you reason with zoo dwellers? All you will get is the response of monkeys and baboons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chanchit:

Bae, to make Biafra a reality starts with you and every other Igbo's on NL atleast, just advice your parents, that is if you are not married, leave lagos, head to the east en mass, this move alone would ginger the fore runners of this struggle. Stop making noise from the west.

Thank you.
tell that also to ur yourobber brothers in the east driving taxi for a living.there should be a mass emmigration of all the tribes,i totally agree.
*'to ur tents o israel'
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
somegirl1:

There would be no need for her to die if the people you hate so much were allowed and even encouraged to secede and form their own country.
if u want ur own country u av 2 be ready 2 die 4 it e.g
South sudan,east timor,bangladesh
Aint nobody giving u ur own country bloodlessly

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by afrika(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
OgagaMic:

ogA a beg try remove SS cous my grand father was a Nigeria army, an Urhobo man during the war , same goes to d isoko, itsekiri, ijaw,.... Edo....

THANKS so much did b grateful if u jst put only SE tanks

Education cannot make us intelligent when we can't totally behave like the people that formed education. Then of what use is it after education, we still behave tribalistical in thought and judgement

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by cupidhero(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
We were brave but it takes more than bravery to win a war in an evil world. Even christians and christian nations were all against biafra's sovereignty. All those preaching war should stop it especially those who are not ready to die. Don't expect the same technique if biafra or any group goes into war with nigeria...it will be 70% terrorism and 30% war so no one will be safe when disaster strikes. I don't think we need another war tho,we need to have mutual respect for each other which is going to be hard because some of us don't see the reason why we should respect people from other tribe. R i P to those that lost their lives defending a dream they believed in.

6 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
cupid1:
All of you insulting them cos of their stature and the sticks they're carrying should stop for a moment to think. If they could hold off the Nigerian Army who had foreign help for more than two years with just sticks and a few Awka made Guns, just imagine what they could have done with real ammunition. I rep Biafra- Land Of The Rising Sun
you biafcrap citizen will never learn

Your soldiers or should I say stuck carriers never held the Nigerian army off. It was more of the Nigerian army killing your people for fun. Back then the Nigerian army occupied your land, raped your women and killed tour fathers for fun

The war dragged on because of corruption (money coming from arms) and wanting to teach ojukwu a lesson. Read and learn, it was never a war cos no part of the south west or north was affected, you can only see bombed out places in the east.

People in south west and north flourished during the war

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by sweetgala(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sango punish ojukwu for making otherwise hardworking men think it right to rebel and possible to win the Nigerian army.

Those people died because of the ambition of an elitist and foolish army officer

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by abatically(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
prospero15:

Sorry 2 say dis..I tink it's "sheer stupidity" on ur part 4 nt reading dat well nd making ur comment...maybe u were taught dat during drills u use live ammunitions on urselves

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Chanchit: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:

mumu,u yorubas are a bunch of cowards always seeking alliance with d north because u cant stand alone.
Yorubas are renowned murderers,rapists(animals and children),armed robbers,con artists,ritual killers(human parts business),the very scum of the earth.mumu..

I strongly agree with all ur assertions about us, but what are you still doing among such people? Leave their land, Biafra is not yet a republic it does not mean you should not live in Biafra land. Pls be a good example, even if your parents refuse to follow you, start the movement please. #relocatetoeast.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by miqos02(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
they look like underfed Kenyans/Ethiopians.
How this ones wan take win war?
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
That is the thing that irritates me when they try to paint Ojukwu as a hero.... listen up Igbo boys and girls --- A MILITARY HERO DOES NOT RUN AWAY FROM A WAR DRESSED AS A BI.T.CH WOMAN!

vickerz:

heediot, ur people go around tarnishing the image of nigeria, u do illegial stuff all in the name of hustling, all 60% of all the prostitutes in Nigeria are igbos

i dont know how u can be proud of losing a war, u surrendered, [size=28pt]ur father ran away (ojukwu)[/size]

i dont knw wat u have achieved, u igbos are a bunch of losers,

WAT DA FUC..K IS A BIAFRA, SILLY BOGUS PEEPS

5 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
if yorubas are all dese&more as u claim what are u still doing on deir land??
Abi u know dey live 4 lagos again??
Irritants
almajiri,dnt even let me start with you.

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by 1stola: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
The OP is mischievous, there is no facial resembrance there to depict any of those kids as Igbos or other Biafran soldiers of the SS/SE Biafrans. My Dad was one of the gallant men that navigated the bushes and gave us the hope that we must fight oppressions of all forms. One wonders why I am a fighter in life, its in the DNA. We have conquered Lagos economically, we are conquering Abuja commercially and very soon we will conquer the whole of Africa ..."money-cally". We are talking money and you are talking nonsense.

Learn survival from the Igbos, stop hating on the Biafrans. We are survivors and we are victorious conquerors. We win, and we take your women, your wine and your economy.
Dey der dey deceive ur mumu sef.
Losers grin

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by MrCork: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
ludamix:
Pictured are Biafra "soldiers" undergoing routine drills at a military training camp near Owerri in August 1968 during the Civil War. After the Igbos claimed to have suffered through years of suppression under Nigeria’s military government, the breakaway state of Biafra proclaimed its independence from Nigeria which led to the infamous war between Nigeria and Biafra in July 1967.

Photo Credit: AP

..Nigerian Army trainin with Bow and Arrow;;;;; Lion of AFrica grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
look at u,spewing all this thrash from ur "face me i face u" house.grin.lol,useless lowlife calling someone a 'loser'.have u paid ur igbo landord his houserent this month??what have u even achieved for urself??

i cant blame you, olosho, prostitute, come to my town, we f..uck igbo girls for as low as 400, u think im a low life? lol, empty vessels make most noise..

u are judging my d.p? lol

dat pic was taken at the house of my Igbo b..itch..

u better go back to ur "creeks"

mtcheww, i just dont knw wat u igbo people are proud of,

kidnapping?
armed robbery?
rituals,

PROSTITUTION?
abeg, lo joor, by the looks of ur pic sef, i t..uush past u

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by blaqoracle: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
tobtap:

BIAFRA is dead and buried.... grin grin grin grin your excuse is lame
biafra is as dead as ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chanchit:

I strongly agree with all ur assertions about us, but what are you still doing among such people? Leave their land, Biafra is not yet a republic it does not mean you should not live in Biafra land. Pls be a good example, even if your parents refuse to follow you, start the movement please. #relocatetoeast.
;Dits good you agree.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by xtervaganza(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
TechRev:
These are the soldiers Nigerian Army could not defeat for 3yrs.

I read Nigerian Army till date has never won any war without help of foreign boots. Except Odi and zakibiam. Is this true?
dont be an educated illiterate.

Did biafra not have foreign support?

Keep consoling yourself about the war ojukwu started that he was destined to lose in life and death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by tobtap: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
somegirl1:

There would be no need for her to die if the people you hate so much were allowed and even encouraged to secede and form their own country.
i dont HATE anyone undecided .... believe me i dont duel on petty issues like dat
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by 007koolstar(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't care wat u guys say about dis pics but it just give me the pain nd pride of been an ibo boy. OBIWANNE if u knw wat I mean!

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by JUO(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
No wonder over 3million lives were wasted.

How can you face T72 tanks with cassava sticks?

If this is heroism to some people, it is sheer stupidity from the point of view of more rational minds.
In service 1973–present (T72)
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Leez(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
tobtap:

BIAFRA is dead and buried.... grin grin grin grin your excuse is lame
Loooool
Anoda yoooroooober clown
Biafra dead??ahahaahahahahahhahahaahaa
The name alone strikes fear in yoooroooooobers hikhikhik

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by 1stola: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
Proudly IGBO......you keep hating...we keep succeeding cool
LOSERS grin

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
afrika:

Education cannot make us intelligent when we can't totally behave like the people that formed education. Then of what use is it after education, we still behave tribalistical in thought and judgement
what is tribalistic about his comments. The fellow was just trying to call your attention to fact's that were ignored. And instead of addressing the issue you were attacking his person. So much for education.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by somegirl1: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Halimi24:
if u want ur own country u av 2 be ready 2 die 4 it e.g
South sudan,east timor,bangladesh
Aint nobody giving u ur own country bloodlessly

Why not? Thought Igbos were despised. Wouldn't it be good riddance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by baybeeboi: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
see this yourobber ediot that claimed he was from yemen the other day...
*you people amount to nothing thats why most of u are in denial of being yourobber grin,its no wonder why so many of you here use igbo names as monikers pretending to be who they are not.
those men u just insulted fought solely against nigeria,britain and other world powers...thats BRAVERY!!
No man dead or alive in your entire lineage can even boast of killing a rat.chest beating coward!!
maybe Nigeria should've taken you all as war slaves.
Stewpid biafran bîtch

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
mobuch:

Its okay my brother, nobody is perfect; even me myself, despite my advanced age, am yet to hang my boot, I have mistresses in every state of the federation where I travel for business; very expensive lifestyle, but what can we do Money attracts women like ants to sugar. Have fun jaare.

Chief O.
For me, its not the s.ex thing. My life is a lonely one. Its just for company, and I do appreciate ladies with great cerebral prowess, something I dont easily find around this place except from people of the orient. Talking abt chinese, koreans and japanese. They are my fav companions when it comes to sciento-commercial acumen. And I chose the feminine, cos sometime, I get lucky to have e-rection.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Halimi24: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
almajiri,dnt even let me start with you.
irritant!!!!
Abeg start wit me
Or are u 2 busy doing ashawo work @ one of ur bros numerous hotels??
I go finish u dis nite
Idiot_

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Chanchit: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
tell that also to ur yourobber brothers in the east driving taxi for a living.there should be a mass emmigration of all the tribes,i totally agree.
*'to ur tents o israel'

LMAO! This is the first time I'm hearing that, but even if they are there, it still does not stop you from taking that quantum leap, after all they are not the ones trying to secede. Just start the movement. #Godblessyou in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by emmykk(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Now, they will claim say na awolowo starve them. Shey the people wey i dey see so no dey starve before? grin grin

Yeye people.
the igbo still remain the most successful tribe in nigeria evil after the war.they still traverse the lenght and breath of nigeria with their businesses and presence

Not like the fear fear yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.