Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. (27247 Views)

The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr / Buhari Vs AIT: Press Freedom Not Guaranteed By Nigerian Constitution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by cdialauka: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
With the level of "hate-journalism" (my phrase) practiced by AIT before, during and even after the campaigns, it is right and justifiable if the security detail attached to Buhari temporarily bans them until after the swearing-in at least. My reasoning is informed by events that led to the Afghan war where a suicide bomber dressed as a journalist blew himself up killing Abu Maqhood who was opposed to the Taliban Govt. while pointing a microphone at him at a press conference. Remember George Bush jr. dodging shoes also at a packed press conference in Iraq? More importantly, it is not distant memory that Gen. Buhari escaped a suicide attack in Kaduna thus, taking precautionary measures against a hostile TV station is pre-emptive thinking and perfectly reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Mynd44: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
major466:

Citing security reasons for baring a media house from covering his activities does not hold water. Were the journalist found with some kind of weapon? He deliberately single out AIT because of the Documentary. Now many of you will say they were not professional in their activities. Then i ask, what is professionalism Is it when a media house do what you like Air programes to support your candidacy Does it mean that the media has to dance to the tune of the government in airing or writting articles the government like Where is the place for opposition Isnt that an affront on press freedom When TVC, Sahara reporters, Leadership news papers where busing dishing out falsehood against GEJ did he bar them from covering his activities Buhari is free to go to court he he feels the documentary against him was false but baring them from the defence house to cover his speech is an action against the freedom of press. The defence house where the President elect is a public structure like Aso Rock owned collectively by the people of Nigeria. That place is not Buhari's private property.
No GEJ did not bar them but we know that in 2014, he sent soldiers to destroy copies of Leadership and Daily trust newspapers, beat up their reporters and also had their editors arrested and detained without trial for more than a week

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by tonte(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2015
What does this have to do with being ibo?

iliyande:
Sorry, not tribalism, but Igbos are trying so hard to find a fault from buhari. Why? He will assume his duty in may why in hurry? For now he has every right to his privacy.

Just want to add.

Please don't be offended by my reply my Igbo brothers. But if anyone want to take census of Igbos in nairaland. he should just involve buhari vs ibos. I still not tribalistic oooooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by barcaboi(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2015
ezeagu:

This why I say:

Once a dictator. How can you elect someone that said out their mouth that they will destabilise Nigeria? That is why it is a zoo.
get yr facts b4 spewing rubbish.....lawal kaita, A pdp chieftain sai those words.....why act dumb
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by WuzilistiQ(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2015
op

I'm really disappointed by the press. they all acted unprofessional, how can you spoil someone's reputation and after his victory they (same press AIT &NTA) started showing the good side of GMB. pls how will you feel if buhari is your father and you a professional journalist? what will be your reaction? pls I want to know what buhari did to deserve so much hatred?.

because he came up with war against indiscipline people are saying it was wrong to force people to do the right thing, how can someone driving an SUV bring out his/her hand and drop a polytene bag containing waste like banana peels and dump it on an express way, is that person normal to you? how can one drink bottle or pure water and swing their hands, releasing the content of their hand to any direction with caring where it will be landing.

during the campaign the media was never neutral, they aided the PDP with false news, if fact I have lost hope in them (Media) because of the role they played to bring the man down.

the biggest jokers are the media, followed by our unstable politicians then our people who know the truth but chose to fallacy and the prophets of falsehood.
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Segman22(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2015
major466:
Pls bear with me if you find my writeup a bit disorganized. My tablet is yet to arive so am using a small phone to write this piece to express maself about recent development. Thanks for understanding.

I was thrown into a deep shock when i read in the news that President elect, M. Buhari bared media house AIT from covering his activities. Though i wasnt surprised by his action, i was surprise because he's already showing the true nature we knew he was even before swearing in. What sort of democrat bar a media house from covering public activities? Does he think the office of President is he's private property? Who does he think he is? A king? Does he know the meaning of a public servant? Maybe not. Why he's semi illitrate, if not he would have understood that in democracy, the office of the president is not only accountable to the people but also to the Press. That is why freedom of the Press is one of the shining lights of democracy as a form of govenment.

This singular act by Buhari to bar a media organization from covering his activities as president elect just comfirm that he's still the same old dictator that he was 32 years ago. A liar who lied to the world in Chatam house that he was a democrat, banning a media house from covering his activities because of a documentary? Very childish and imature indeed! Does he know what democracy is all about? If he feels pained by a documentary then he has no business in politics.

I remember vividly during the US presidential campaign of 2008 when Fox News network castigated Obama to a point of no return. They made fun of him, ridicule him, called him monkey, fueled his birth certificate issues to the extend that almost got most Americans asking questions about his true country of birth. In the end he had to surrender his birth certificate to the press (unlike Buhari and his school certificate mess). It was a scandal. Plus the many other systematic attacks against his candidacy. Fox news people are racist. Those of you who watched that channel during and after the Presidential campaigns will know what am talking about. But ever since Barack Obama won the Presidency of the United States, not ones did Obama vent out his anger to revenge against fox news. Why? Because he understood the principles of democracy. As a private individual no media house will bother you. But as soon as you become a politician, the eyes of the press makes a microscopic look at your personality. The media will not only scrutinize your past but will also go way back in time to study your childhood background. Any shocking revelation will be brought to the public front. That is the way it is in democracy especially in advance societies like USA. Even our dear GEJ was not speared from the hard scrutinizing lens of the press, sometimes personal and insulting attacks against him. Did he ever vent out his anger by baring them from covering his activities? No. Why? Because he like Obama understood the principles of Democracy. He understood that press freedom is paramount in democracy. Thats why Nigerians of all ages can express themselves freely without fear of being arrested. This is the beauty of Democracy and freedom. For Buhari to lower himself like a child who got his azz kicked by his cousin to trample upon Freedom of Press shows that he's nothing but thesame old dictator in civilian clothes.
Just like someone said, like OBJ like Buhari. Both dictators in civilian clothing.

BTW, I hear many Buhari followers giving excuses that he has the right to bar AIT citing privacy as reasons. Sure i completely agree that every individual on the planet deserves the right to privacy. That ofcouse is a fundamental human right. But they however failed to note that as soon as an individual becomes a public official in the position of a President elect, privacy becomes a secondary issue. Infact privacy is not an excuss to bar a media organization from performing its function by investigating Buhari's activites as president elect.
is this not a mad write up. Where were you when AIT was breaking all the rules of journalism? Has Buhari's team closed down the station? All they have said is don't come near my space, surely they have the right to do that. If someone came at you for no just cause like AIT did what would you do? Please stop all all this nonsense and put your pen to better use.
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by 9jagoodman: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2015
IT HAS STARTED.......... FOI SOON TO BE REVOKED
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by kings09(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Dont mind dose igbos.....they will never see anyting gud in Buhari.........Bunch of Bigot so silly lyk Apga.
I am a Nigerian n Igbo n I see so mny gud tins coming frm buhari. So dnt generalize. N I believe nt all yorubas voted buhari thr4 it ll be wrong to generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by major466(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2015
richiepolymer:

Did AIT not go against the broadcasting codes? How many times did NBC call them to order? Did they jeed the call? Let's not politicize what's going on. Why was channels not banned? And mind you. GMB has a right to choose whoever to cover his events. Its his right too. By the time NBC will start working effectively I hope you know those stations will be sanctioned appropriately. angry don't even try to give us this hogwash
Buhari is free to go to court and lay his complain against AIT's documentary if he feels they are false. That is why we have the law courts. But he has no right to bar them from covering his activities. Its important you guys understant that the moment Buhari became President elect he ceases to be a private citizen. He is now a public official. He can't do what ever he feels like any longer. If he wants privacy then he's in for a big shock because there is no privacy the moment he became President in waiting. Even the place he's currently lodged in is a public structure, more like Aso Rock2. Defence house is not a private property of anyone. Therefore baring AIT from the defence house is an affront against freedom of press.
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by adamilen(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
iliyande:
Sorry, not tribalism, but Igbos are trying so hard to find a fault from buhari. Why? He will assume his duty in may why in hurry? For now he has every right to his privacy.

Just want to add.

Please don't be offended by my reply my Igbo brothers. But if anyone want to take census of Igbos in nairaland. he should just involve buhari vs ibos. I am still not tribalistic oooooo. lipsrsealed

Olodo
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Can Nigeria make progress with a Democrat or Democratic dictator as president?
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by bjreal67(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2015
I love this page like kilode....

see the way then dey tackle, insult.. why ds brawling?

Thank God for NL, it s well
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by bajosky: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
billyG:

U big fuul,jobless E-diot go & protest,if u like trek frm lagos to sokoto,u wwon take panadol 4 AiT headache.
Pack Well Bastard

so na you be d conductor of #babaonechance#

BUSTED
enemy of progress

In onechance laughter(nkihi nkihi bruuhahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Forwetinnah: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
This is only an introduction. ..
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Vello(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2015
ilovecritics:

Kids!
Cynical canterkerous senile old infant. Get a life; get learned in objectivism.
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by anwo247: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2015
When Vote An Animal Into Office,

This Is What you Get.

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by komek(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
This government must be watch closely, else they will disgrace the integrity of this nation in the international community. does buhari not know that there is freedom of information bill? if his still thinking of his privacy at this time why does he what to declare his asset, why did he go to RCCG camp to be prayed by General Overseer of RCCG. please who ever is close to him should tell him that PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN has rise the profile of this country in the international community him Buhari should not come and bring us back ward or disgrace this nation. why will he bring himself so low to be having issues with AIT private media house. in that case president jonathan should have close down TVC, LTV, and some channels TV workers. even arrest some of our comedians who used him in bad light in their shows. president jonathan should arrest all the people that coursed him on facebook. Buhari should wake up. let him not remind Nigerians that he did not go to school.

Pls bear with me if you find my writeup a bit disorganized. My tablet is yet to arive so am using a small phone to write this piece to express maself about recent development. Thanks for understanding.

I was thrown into a deep shock when i read in the news that President elect, M. Buhari bared media house AIT from covering his activities. Though i wasnt surprised by his action, i was surprise because he's already showing the true nature we knew he was even before swearing in. What sort of democrat bar a media house from covering public activities? Does he think the office of President is he's private property? Who does he think he is? A king? Does he know the meaning of a public servant? Maybe not. Why he's semi illitrate, if not he would have understood that in democracy, the office of the president is not only accountable to the people but also to the Press. That is why freedom of the Press is one of the shining lights of democracy as a form of govenment.

This singular act by Buhari to bar a media organization from covering his activities as president elect just comfirm that he's still the same old dictator that he was 32 years ago. A liar who lied to the world in Chatam house that he was a democrat, banning a media house from covering his activities because of a documentary? Very childish and imature indeed! Does he know what democracy is all about? If he feels pained by a documentary then he has no business in politics.

I remember vividly during the US presidential campaign of 2008 when Fox News network castigated Obama to a point of no return. They made fun of him, ridicule him, called him monkey, fueled his birth certificate issues to the extend that almost got most Americans asking questions about his true country of birth. In the end he had to surrender his birth certificate to the press (unlike Buhari and his school certificate mess). It was a scandal. Plus the many other systematic attacks against his candidacy. Fox news people are racist. Those of you who watched that channel during and after the Presidential campaigns will know what am talking about. But ever since Barack Obama won the Presidency of the United States, not ones did Obama vent out his anger to revenge against fox news. Why? Because he understood the principles of democracy. As a private individual no media house will bother you. But as soon as you become a politician, the eyes of the press makes a microscopic look at your personality. The media will not only scrutinize your past but will also go way back in time to study your childhood background. Any shocking revelation will be brought to the public front. That is the way it is in democracy especially in advance societies like USA. Even our dear GEJ was not speared from the hard scrutinizing lens of the press, sometimes personal and insulting attacks against him. Did he ever vent out his anger by baring them from covering his activities? No. Why? Because he like Obama understood the principles of Democracy. He understood that press freedom is paramount in democracy. Thats why Nigerians of all ages can express themselves freely without fear of being arrested. This is the beauty of Democracy and freedom. For Buhari to lower himself like a child who got his azz kicked by his cousin to trample upon Freedom of Press shows that he's nothing but thesame old dictator in civilian clothes.
Just like someone said, like OBJ like Buhari. Both dictators in civilian clothing.

BTW, I hear many Buhari followers giving excuses that he has the right to bar AIT citing privacy as reasons. Sure i completely agree that every individual on the planet deserves the right to privacy. That ofcouse is a fundamental human right. But they however failed to note that as soon as an individual becomes a public official in the position of a President elect, privacy becomes a secondary issue. Infact privacy is not an excuss to bar a media organization from performing its function by investigating Buhari's activites as president elect. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by nijanigga: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Is AIT part of the press? They betrayed that sacred code of true journalism. You can go and die if you think otherwise,but we do know how much they got to blackmail the opposition. They have a court case with The Jagaban of Borgu.
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by iliyande(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2015
komek:

This government must be watch closely, else they will disgrace the integrity of this nation in the international community. does buhari not know that there is freedom of information bill? if his still thinking of his privacy at this time why does he what to declare his asset, why did he go to RCCG camp to be prayed by General Overseer of RCCG. please who ever is close to him should tell him that PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN has rise the profile of this country in the international community him Buhari should not come and bring us back ward or disgrace this nation. why will he bring himself so low to be having issues with AIT private media house. in that case president jonathan should have close down TVC, LTV, and some channels TV workers. even arrest some of our comedians who used him in bad light in their shows. president jonathan should arrest all the people that coursed him on facebook. Buhari should wake up. let him not remind Nigerians that he did not go to school.

BTW, I hear many Buhari followers giving excuses that he has the right to bar AIT citing privacy as reasons. Sure i completely agree that every individual on the planet deserves the right to privacy. That ofcouse is a fundamental human right. [s]But they however failed to note that as soon as an individual becomes a public official in the position of a President elect, privacy becomes a secondary issue. Infact privacy is not an excuss to bar a media organization from performing its function by investigating Buhari's activites as president elect.[/s]

Where did you get this from. Let me learn from you please.
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388366/White-House-bars-Boston-Herald-Obama-fundraiser-Mitt-Romney-page.html

major466:

BTW, I hear many Buhari followers giving excuses that he has the right to bar AIT citing privacy as reasons. Sure i completely agree that every individual on the planet deserves the right to privacy. That ofcouse is a fundamental human right. But they however failed to note that as soon as an individual becomes a public official in the position of a President elect, privacy becomes a secondary issue. Infact privacy is not an excuss to bar a media organization from performing its function by investigating Buhari's activites as president elect.

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
ilovecritics:

I'll be ashamed to know you are a Nigerian like me..

.....as I am ashamed that any sane Nigerian youth has sympathies for AIT.
AIT dug it's own grave, now watch and see as clients with heavy advert cash begin to avoid AIT

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by iliyande(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2015
kings09:
I am a Nigerian n Igbo n I see so mny gud tins coming frm buhari. So dnt generalize. N I believe nt all yorubas voted buhari thr4 it ll be wrong to generalize.

If only my Igbo brothers are as united as they unit in fighting e-war, no region would've stand against them politically.

"failure is a destiny to whoever refused to learn a lesson "
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
major466:

BROS YOU JUST STATED MY MIND!!!.
I was shocked at the comments of nairalanders on this same topic on another thread. It's a SHAME!!!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Sundaydare1: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
richidinho:
@op.....Nice 1 there

We only have one Democrat...i.e GEJ

Buhari was a dictator
Buhari is a dictator
Buhari will die a dictator

Mark my word
why he will not barre dem? ve u forgotten when dey are showing rubbish movie About him, good for dem
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by komek(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=WuzilistiQ post=33192393]op

I'm really disappointed by the press. they all acted unprofessional, how can you spoil someone's reputation and after his victory they (same press AIT &NTA) started showing the good side of GMB. pls how will you feel if buhari is your father and you a professional journalist? what will be your reaction? pls I want to know what buhari did to deserve so much hatred?.

because he came up with war against indiscipline people are saying it was wrong to force people to do the right thing, how can someone driving an SUV bring out his/her hand and drop a polytene bag containing waste like banana peels and dump it on an express way, is that person normal to you? how can one drink bottle or pure water and swing their hands, releasing the content of their hand to any direction with caring where it will be landing.

during the campaign the media was never neutral, they aided the PDP with false news, if fact I have lost hope in them (Media) because of the role they played to bring the man down.

the biggest jokers are the media, followed by our unstable politicians then our people who know the truth but chose to fallacy and the prophets of falsehood. [/quote

Mr man when one beginning to assume public office, please be sure of what your going into. because everything about you will be made public. where is the law of freedom of information bill that was sign and we all accepted it that is the best thing that could happen to this nation. today because is affecting your candidacy it becomes bad? let tell ourselves the truth Buhari have no local standing to tell AIT a licensed media house not to cover the president elect of Nigeria same country, activities on the ground that they did not support him during his campaign. You telling me that jonathan should also close TVC, LTV, CHANNALS TELIVISION and PRINT media own by TINUBU for siding APC. go online read about FOX NEWS with obama in 2008 presidential race in US. what the FOX NEWS did to OBAMA, AIT did not do half to BUHARI but after the election did you see or hear obama say anything against FOX. as a president of a country you dont have a privacy life, the life you leave you leave it for the public who put you there, why will Buhari declare his assets to the public and said that everyone who will work with him most declare their assets, is because their life is now a public life and if his not ready to face it let quit because this is just the Genesis, some people will still use him and sing like fela did, people will still abuse him on media. President GEJ received the highest course of his life on Facebook did him stop facebook from following his activities.

Buhari should not remind Nigerians that he did not go to school we are trying to forget it but if his beginning to be a dictator again in this democracy my friend it will not work is not a military regime
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
richidinho:
@op.....Nice 1 there

We only have one Democrat...i.e GEJ

Buhari was a dictator
Buhari is a dictator
Buhari will die a dictator

Mark my word

Oga will disgrace himself and his followers.

Have you seen someone packaging a pig to wear white shirt and ties ?
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by major466(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sincere4u:

BROS YOU JUST STATED MY MIND!!!.
I was shocked at the comments of nairalanders on this same topic on another thread. It's a SHAME!!!.
If care is not taking, Nigeria will slide back into dictatorship where freedom of press will not be garanteed. They are now using ethical issues and professionalism and even security for reasons for the restrictions on AIT. That means in coming days after may 29, any media house that report news they dont like, they will be ban in the name of ethics. Here's the question, where is the role of the opposition in this kind of umpunity So every media has to dance to their tune If the likes of TVC, Leadership and others critical of GEJ were bared from Aso Rock, they will be the first to cry out to the international community to make GEJ look evil. Now that they are the ones in public view, they are baring media houses critical of them. This is a perfect example of impunity and intolerance. They used media houses to abuse, insult and spread lies against GEJ's government but do not want others who are also critical of them to do thesame.
Trust me the real test on Buhari's incoming government will be his disposition towards freedom of the press.

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by komek(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=major466 post=33192700]
Buhari is free to go to court and lay his complain against AIT's documentary if he feels they are false. That is why we have the law courts. But he has no right to bar them from covering his activities. Its important you guys understant that the moment Buhari became President elect he ceases to be a private citizen. He is now a public official. He can't do what ever he feels like any longer. If he wants privacy then he's in for a big shock because there is no privacy the moment he became President in waiting. Even the place he's currently lodged in is a public structure, more like Aso Rock2. Defence house is not a private property of anyone. Therefore baring AIT from the defence house is an affront against freedom of press.

Buhari does not have any right to who soever that cover his public speech as long as the media house is licensed to practice in that country, go check law of press activities, what he have a right on is who he grants interview with so PRESIDENT JONATHAN should close up TVC, LTV and printing media own by TINUBU for not supporting him. go and Read up FOX NEWS and OBAMA in 2008 presidential race in USA. we have freedom of information bill in this country, if buhari is not ready for this job let him give because this just the Genesis. people will stll use him and sing like fela did, social media will still abuse him so let him not thing his in military regime. where he dictates, this is democracy . if his hiding anything let him come out straight. we need opposition to balance and checkment the government of the day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by ommo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
major466:

Please get your facts right! In as much as i do not support the restricting of freedom of the Press. In the case of Fox news, the media house was blocked from White house correspondence, and the Obama administration made sure no information or state correspondence passed through directly and officially to the generally public. They had to get information from other sources other than the official channels. In his first tenure has U.S president, his press secretary frustrate made sure Fox news was unofficially barred from accessing information from the White House. Fox news had to accuse the government of deliberately preventing it from accessing white house official functions. The white house decided to use other media outlets like cnn news, abcnews etc to inform the american public of their day to day activities.

Aljazzera english news channel had to run a short documentary (if i will call it that for want of words) on this media blackout of Fox news on one of their programmes called the Listening Post.

Please lets not always made the Westerns world look holier than thus, because historically, i know of many western governments that have than the same thing and even worse. Thanks
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
ilovecritics:

I'll be ashamed to know you are a Nigerian like me..
CRY ME A RIVER ALL YOU WANT. A DICTATOR HAS EMERGED AND YES! WE LOVE HIM SO. THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS CAN DO. HATE GMB ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU CANT DO NOTHING, HE WILL GOVERN YOU AND IF YOU DONT LIKE I, GO AND DROWN YOURSELF
Re: Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. by Senjuchiha: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
N1 = $1
N40 > 1 litre of fuel
2 square meal for every school children everyday
Safety return of Chibok girls
Elimination of Boko haram as a group
No more Sports in Nigeria
...and many more
Meanwhile, don't believe we will do everything stated in our manifesto kwos they're words of men, not the bible or kwuruan
Lastly, AIT must not rebroadcast this!
Signed: Mallam OneChance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.