Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88955 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinglekan: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:
Superstory

undecided

Give the phone back to vicky.

***Modified***

Wristwatch nice 1 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Hanhan, ashewo.tongue
You sef know say I be faithful man cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't fall in love with a mechanic.
They are dirty and cleanliness is one thing I love in a guy.
I can't marry any man who's not a graduate.

I can marry a guy I love doesn't mean he has to be lazy.
I won't be lazy, either. I will strive to earn much and take care of my kids if he fumbles. grin
You should marry a lawyer and I promise you your house will never be silenttongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?

Yes u can. If your business is huge and can provide enough finance for her and your supposed family, u are good to go.

Remembers your is a business not a occupation as mentioned on the post sir.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Aitee1: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's not the answer to my question cool

Stop derailing sad

Wristwatch abi handcuff someone is derailing your thread. undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
You sef know say I be faithful man cheesy
Remove the 'u' and 'n' in your moniker and add it to faithful.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
What about the weed crew?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
The monkey-looking guys you mentioned are also human beings you know and they are not averse to love. You shouldn't assume that it is money that automatically attracts ladies to them. What about intelligence, manners, resourcefulness e.t.c.
The handsome guy you mentioned might have nothing else going for him other than his looks. He might be as dumb as Doornails and unable to hold intelligent conversations. Some women would naturally reject him despite his good looks. Also some handsome men are domineering and abusive. Is it not better for a woman to date an aestethically challenged man who will treat her right than date a fine boy who will turn here into a daily sparring bag.

Yes, I do agree with you that a great number of women are attracted to rich men but I don't think money is the exclusive reason why not handsome men get pretty ladies. There are women who look behind that.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Stop derailing sad

Wristwatch abi handcuff someone is derailing your thread. undecided
Do you have to say that cos you wanna prove a point?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinglekan: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided

Love wantin tin grin

tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?

What else do u want? All d ladies @ the pepper soup joint are they not wife materials? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kuuljay(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
introduce your self to a naija babe as an honourable member of house of reps if she no drag you enter toilet e go remain small

7 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
You should marry a lawyer and I promise you your house will never be silenttongue
I can't marry a Lawyer. They have time on hands to cheat, flex and form bossy husband.

I want a banker that would work 24/7 tirelessly and have time for only me. angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Lol, she'll surely defend her assertions nah, at least a feminist doesn't need all these shiit, she can marry a farmer if she so wishes.
ROTFL!! grin

Probably she has planned to be the bread-winner of her family. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't marry a Lawyer. They have time on hands to cheat, flex and form bossy husband.

I want a banker that would work 24/7 tirelessly and have time for only me. angry
life can be a shocker.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

Give the phone back to vicky.

***Modified***

Wristwatch nice 1 grin

Thanks bro cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

You are selfish o! shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Naavah(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lies, truth for lazy women.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
realdee44:
Remove bank, military & telecommunication.

Y?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Midehi:
@ wristwatch....*dou @ your no. 3.

i like the uniform men (navy)

cool I understand that winks*
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Cc. Naijaboiy, don't get your hopes high!

And in other news, she might be making mouth.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!! grin

Probably she has planned to be the bread-winner of her family. grin
That's what feminist do.cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
blublahd:
life can be a shocker.
Why?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Love wantin tin grin

What else do u want? All d ladies @ the pepper soup joint are they not wife materials? undecided
what are you insinuating ?

Maaa marry pepper soup joint babes abi ? cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

You are selfish o! shocked
Marriage is for better for worse.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinglekan: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
what are you insinuating ?
Maaa marry pepper soup joint babes abi ? cheesy
Ehenn!! Abi dem nor get whr u go insert ur disc? undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:
Why?
because its life. I leave you with this quote "youth is filled with hope, come age, is experience"

4 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Cc. Naijaboiy, don't get your hopes high!
And in other news, she might be making mouth.
Who told you I want to marry Naijaboiy?
BTW, not all Lawyers practice it e.g Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Funke Akindele etc

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Ehenn!! Abi dem nor get whr u go insert ur disc? undecided
No be all kitty-cat person dey insert joystick na tongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeaks:
The monkey-looking guys you mentioned are also human beings you know and they are not averse to love. You shouldn't assume that it is money that automatically attracts ladies to them. What about intelligence, manners, resourcefulness e.t.c.
The handsome guy you mentioned might have nothing else going for him other than his looks. He might be as dumb as Doornails and unable to hold intelligent conversations. Some women would naturally reject him despite his good looks. Also some handsome men are domineering and abusive. Is it not better for a woman to date an aestethically challenged man who will treat her right than date a fine boy who will turn here into a daily sparring bag.

Yes, I do agree with you that a great number of women are attracted to rich men but I don't think money is the exclusive reason why not handsome men get pretty ladies. There are women who look behind that.

Bros, I like your analysis. The aim of my write up is to centre on the trends ladies follow when it comes to choosing among numerous suitors.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Madam na ya face be dis ? cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Who told you I want to marry Naijaboiy?

BTW, not all Lawyers practice it e.g Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Funke Akindele etc
Cc. Naijaboiy, you still get small hope if you don't practise law like Ebuka obi chinedu and Funke Akindele
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Bankers flirt more than the professions u mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.