Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88922 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Mssbrowneyez28(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
God forbid me marry banker....Tufiakwa.....stingykoko people
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
micronut:
. BROS......u just said "joint" and OP meant "companies"

until u do change of name oo........may be our sisters go dey rush u by den, but u get "ojukokoro ooo". ontop all d nairaland babes wey dey rush ur ministry......
hahaha see u

How u take know say dem dey rush my ministry ? cheesy hehehe
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Akinkanju67(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?

Ulcer no go make u right prospect
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by linusbnn(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
If weekend don reach I go forward adress to you

I dey do bonanza dey dash out free olosho.. Buy a bottle of Gulder and get one olosho for free

Oboi ye,abeg keep 2crate for me..shey a bottle to one olosho?then keep my oloshos for me oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Jasi7(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fast moving consumer goods

So its a company name and pple get job ther to market goods and dey get paid wel like d OP stated,,,,cos me never see any marketing job dat pays wel in dis naija...lookin at d marketers alone sef u go knw say d sun don fire dem pieces,dem no dey even look fresh
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Beface(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss
I don't understand what you meant when you said there are discipline, cause most of them are bloody womaniser.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Akinkanju67:
Ulcer no go make u right prospect
ehn ehn tongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jasi7:

So its a company name and pple get job ther to market goods and dey get paid wel like d OP stated,,,,cos me never see any marketing job dat pays wel in dis naija...lookin at d marketers alone sef u go knw say d sun don fire dem pieces,dem no dey even look fresh
no be small tin jawe my bros
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by summerflame(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
By their comments, we shall know them. Are you inclusive dear?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Beface(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:
Probably you are speaking from experience but not all bankers are stingy cause i have friends who have proven otherwise.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by babeface3: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Does bank include microfinance and mortgage institutions cry
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by ronald4lif(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even my broda wey I think say dey practice celibacy sef no even dey use olosho play cheesy

Lawd have mercy on ur children

Hahaha! Egbon me and celibacy no get business jare. Man must wack! cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by LewisO: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:
Are you talking from experience with them?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by okotv(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
watching and reading
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by xreal: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss

my friend, stop that.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by apostleoziee: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wat about those niggas,dat has baba ijebu kiosk !!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by mentorandfriend(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Biggest bros how have you been ?

How come you went on unannounced sabbatical leave ? cheesy
I gat a story to tell bro, but thank God I'm back.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by martineverest(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Men no get joy o...badt guy....man must wack
ronald4lif:

Hahaha! Egbon me and celibacy no get business jare. Man must wack! cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Geenickel(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
baba you even spoil matter
U no even gimme hope at all cheesy
hahahahha........
na tru na grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Ujupsy: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
It all have to do with he lady, some ladies don't mind if the guy is poor or not too rich cos they got enough money,some of the profession here are not all successful
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by cutepaul(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
DeeTus:
You like women a lot @OP

OP na woman na bros..........abi u dey suggest say she be licki licki
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by johnsonfollll: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is an online ad from a Registered, Government approved and Licensed lender that gives out loans of various kinds, like Pay day, Personal, mortgage, Business, car Loans to serious and interested parties against a very low cost affordable interest rate of 3%. Apply for loan now. We give out loan with low interest rate of 3% per annual. If you are interested contact Via: harryloancompanyplc@gmail.com and fill the below loan application form.
LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
Full Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Loan amount:
Loan Duration:
Monthly Income:
Contact Email:harryloancompanyplc@gmail.com
Thanks
Harry White
Thank you
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by micronut(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jasi7:

lol......den ur waka gats to be extended.... sometimes, i shake my head with the general notions about marketing as a whole in nigeria,the generalizing makes it worst and often puts off an uninformed potential marketer. aside banking, other industry is still worth exploring...

Bros.......We are not talking of GNLD here ooo or Forever Living Product.
i mean real FMCG in Nigeria.

Check Promasidor, Dufil foods, Nestle, Cadbury, or Pharmaceutical companies like Swiss Pharma, Emzor, GSK, Fidson.......

Just be selling onga, lipton,cowbell for promasidor alone......u wld be living fine..free nice hilux cars, free credit to run sales,free packages and promotional items at no cost plux extra commisions aside salary.

Though Marketing can be tasking, but its surely rewarding not all this OND/SSCE marketers oo....

I Love sales career...........
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I gat a story to tell bro, but thank God I'm back.
You are welcome bros

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by illiad1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospect for a sane lady ?

My Brother, of course you are!

But does dimwitted ladies know that?

NO!

Save a wise few.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omo see undue "Competition"....lol tongue

No girl/woman wan suffer though.... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by sniper77(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ladies do fall for babalawos as well.The jazz men dey get plenty clients and money dey roll in.

Secondly ladies date and quickly marry NURTW chairmen.MC Oluomo e dey dia.

The yahooze boys always have ladies around them.

The militants dey dia too as them get oil wells.

The bottom line be say all na profession and dem dey make money pass all the people wey OP mention.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bank no suppose dey that list, bankers are struggling nowadays
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by illiad1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning about how they like money. cheesy

You're on point.

But then, its better you found love when you're still on your way up. Because once your are there already they will all claim to love you and you would be confused as to who truly do.

And so in the end you just gonna fuckkkkkk them all like 2face.

Except of course like two 2face you end up with the one who was there in the raining days. And treat the rest as what they are, 'come collect'
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by richkids1(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God, I will never work for any of these companies except my own startup that's doing excellently well and my Multilevel business.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by pressplay55: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Nubian113:
police? Chain!
I seeeeee, no wonder my village girl friend ask me to quit school and joine the military.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by juwoonn(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Pls help me vote for my child as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria..Grace Majiri Nelson..pls let's show her some love
https://apps.agorapulse.com/tab/contest/50092/entry/676246

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.