Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88897 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't fall in love with a mechanic.
They are dirty and cleanliness is one thing I love in a guy.
I can't marry any man who's not a graduate.

I can marry a guy I love doesn't mean he has to be lazy.
I won't be lazy, either. I will strive to earn much and take care of my kids if he fumbles. grin

U sound like an independent woman , keep it up
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Lol no I'm not in Nigeria and I'm not talking about Nigerian men

nosike3:
firefighters kwa shocked what are you saying?? Are you in Nigeria?? angry we have no firefighters!!! Your house burn,you no pour am water or call your neighbours make them put Omo for water or pour sand, your house has gone be that!! grin firefighters ko!! Omo Yankee jati jati!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Beface:

I don't understand what you meant when you said there are discipline, cause most of them are bloody womaniser.

A job doesn't make a man a womaniser. I wasn't talking about Naija men anyway cause I'm not Nigerian or do I live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 30, 2015
sealleone:

90% of military men are promiscuous.... Good luck with that

Now you just making up numbers. How can they be promiscuous when they spend 90% of their time with men? Ps I dnt live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Beface(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Nubian113:

A job doesn't make a man a womaniser. I wasn't talking about Naija men anyway cause I'm not Nigerian or do I live in Nigeria.
I live in Nigeria and am telling you what is happening in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
boluyongp:

Naijaboiy my enemy!!! Calm guy wey no dey vex, good to see you here brov! grin
cool
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by spanzed(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

cool
baba hpe u saw does questions i sent to you on bbm..if yes no probs all the best...but if you didnt see it when is ur exam starting i would add u up on my friends bbm to send d question my sub. Has finshed
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by ibedun: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't give a shit what women wants. I only give a shit what I want from women and life in general. A dependent and financially unstable woman is your worst nightmare!

My wife works amongst big boys and meets big monied men everyday in her line of work and she is a damned pretty and light skinned woman. She earns very very well. Guess what? As long as she brings home her own share of the bacon we are all good.

I will never mess with a broke ass woman. Those who do die before their time. After a few babies your life is over.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by sealleone(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nubian113:

Now you just making up numbers. How can they be promiscuous when they spend 90% of their time with men? Ps I dnt live in Nigeria.
you most definitely do not live in nigeria
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
now I have found the right one for me cheesy

Lemme PM you so that we will discuss our wedding plans cheesy
Lol just take the fridge in d house play some cool music look for hot spot and turn employer of labour.business idea

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by cc150615(f): 7:35am On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:
The need for financial stability is one of the main key if not the main key to win a lady's heart.

Therefore in a society like ours and perhaps others, the competition to marry rich dudes is increasing day by day due to the current harsh economy.

For instance, guys have u ever wonder why a monkey looking man is married to or dating a beautiful lady while fine boy is being rejected or dumped by ladies? The answer is Money.

However, ladies at the hearing of where some guys work can make them quickly initiate green-light mode for love leading to relationship/marriage because of their earning and these companies are;

Oil and Gas

A guy working with shell, exxonmobile, chevron, schlumberger, etc is a big boy. Guys in this category attract ladies like ant to a sugar source because ladies know their worries for financial help is over.

Blue Chip

FMCG guys especially the sales force team are well paid and looking even much better than those working in AC environment. This category of guys do not only have money but also their mouth is so sweet tongue that ladies find it hard to resist their proposal.

Aviation

If a guy approach a lady and say "My name is Michael, I am a pilot in Etihad airways". Even if the lady is not in the mood to entertain stranger, hearing "Pilot" alone will raise her eyebrow.

Telecommunication

Telecom guys have swags and confidence that can make ladies easily fall for them. Due to the fame in the industry as they sponsor many shows and pay celebrity massive money, the brand name speaks for them and gets ladies attention quickly.

Medical field

Doctors don't look for jobs and are well paid. As a result of this, Ladies accept doctor's proposal and wish to settle on time with them.

Military

Ladies are fun of fronting their boyfriends especially if he is working with Air force and Navy. Ladies love guys on uniform with richly en downed pocket.

Bank

Gradually this is falling out of the favourites but still pay well for employees. Ladies are attracted to guys who walk in banks like GTB, 1st bank, Zenith and few among others. Their good looking and charming smile coupled with their stable financial income is a green light for ladies.

And ladies working in such companies
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dayodare49o: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:
God forbid me marry banker....Tufiakwa.....stingykoko people
who be this like vampire now? I don't follow and don't want being followed. Unfollowed me quickly be I enter my madness room. What a rubish
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dayodare49o: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:
whosoever that owns this ninja called mssbrowneyez28 should pls call her to order o. I don't want to be followed. Her vampire eyes dey irritate me o.

I no feel shout o, whosoever owns ninja should to to her o. If I don't have authority on someone's life I do in my life. I DON'T WANT TO BE FOLLOWED BEFORE this turns sour
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dayodare49o: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:
whosoever that owns this ninja called mssbrowneyez28 should pls call her to order o. I don't want to be followed. I vampire eyes dey irritate me o.

I no feel shout o, whosoever owns ninja should talk to her o. If I don't have authority on someone's life I do in my life. I DON'T WANT TO BE FOLLOWED BEFORE this turns sour
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dayodare49o: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
make I carry bike go abekuta go meet seun. Abeg who knows where seun dey live for abekuta? I wan go report this ninja wey dey follow me make en un follow me.

I have reported her to herself several times but she has strong head. If I am followed I feel too heavy and if I follow someone I feel too light so I don't want either.

Seun, abeg help me tell this person called mssbrowneyes28 to unfollow me, I will appreciate it so much. Or she want make I close my account? If so, I will quicker than she can believe
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Mssbrowneyez28(f): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2015
dayodare49o:
whosoever that owns this ninja called mssbrowneyez28 should pls call her to order o. I don't want to be followed. Her vampire eyes dey irritate me o.

I no feel shout o, whosoever owns ninja should to to her o. If I don't have authority on someone's life I do in my life. I DON'T WANT TO BE FOLLOWED BEFORE this turns sour
Fool!!!! Stupid goat wid fish brain....fucking gay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by wristbangle: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:

LOL cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dayodare49o: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mssbrowneyez28:

yaaaa that is me. Thank you. ha ha ha ha ha
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by chomytex(f): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol,u just ended his career...tosyn2much take heart.
Aitee1:

Nooooooooooooo angry sad

Your womanising syndrome is outta this planet undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Wantedola(m): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2020
That mean ladies no longer marry men.
Na them Sabi na

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.