Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88959 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Haryohdeji(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha!!! gringrin

So you can easily fall in love with a vulcanizer or mechanic? Wow.

How will you take care of kids when they start coming.

The economy of nigeria is not encouraging enough for any lady to accept any man who is not in a good working place.

Please always learn to face reality.

Don't be blinded by all those love stories you read on Harlequin,,mills&boons e.t.c grin

is dia a sin in marrying a vulcanizer or mechanics?
are they not human beings?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Haryohdeji:

is dia a sin in marrying a vulcanizer or mechanics?
are they not human beings?
Yes they are.

I only cited those occupations as examples sir.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by biGPoppaSays(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oi...as for me biGPoppaSays, I'm all about my money... fvck any girl that asks where I work to marry me....what if I own a company or a business... fvck em all
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss
Policemen?? Disciplined??

grin grin grin
Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Jchi9876: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shut the fhuuck up if you know not what you are saying! undecided

duh But i know what am saying tongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:
The need for financial stability is one of the main key if not the main key to win a lady's heart.

Therefore in a society like ours and perhaps others, the competition to marry rich dudes is increasing day by day due to the current harsh economy.

For instance, guys have u ever wonder why a monkey looking man is married to or dating a beautiful lady while fine boy is being rejected or dumped by ladies? The answer is Money.

However, ladies at the hearing of where some guys work can make them quickly initiate green-light mode for love leading to relationship/marriage because of their earning and these companies are;

Oil and Gas

A guy working with shell, exxonmobile, chevron, schlumberger, etc is a big boy. Guys in this category attract ladies like ant to a sugar source because ladies know their worries for financial help is over.

Blue Chip

FMCG guys especially the sales force team are well paid and looking even much better than those working in AC environment. This category of guys do not only have money but also their mouth is so sweet tongue that ladies find it hard to resist their proposal.

Aviation

If a guy approach a lady and say "My name is Michael, I am a pilot in Etihad airways". Even if the lady is not in the mood to entertain stranger, hearing "Pilot" alone will raise her eyebrow.

Telecommunication

Telecom guys have swags and confidence that can make ladies easily fall for them. Due to the fame in the industry as they sponsor many shows and pay celebrity massive money, the brand name speaks for them and gets ladies attention quickly.

Medical field

Doctors don't look for jobs and are well paid. As a result of this, Ladies accept doctor's proposal and wish to settle on time with them.

Military

Ladies are fun of fronting their boyfriends especially if he is working with Air force and Navy. Ladies love guys on uniform with richly en downed pocket.

Bank

Gradually this is falling out of the favourites but still pay well for employees. Ladies are attracted to guys who walk in banks like GTB, 1st bank, Zenith and few among others. Their good looking and charming smile coupled with their stable financial income is a green light for ladies.

u forget to mention football and pastor grin
many girls are dying to date micheal obi even though na one russian chikala he dey yansh now and what of handsome pastor chris wey girls wey dey fantasize about.Pastors in naija are rich mehn.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godmother:

Babe, I speak from experience o( not mine sha). I have some male banker friends and believe me they cry everyday. Most of them don't earn anything worth writing about, but pple just believe that cos they work in a financial institution and touch money everyday, the money must be flowing.

They have to live up to that notion and lifestyle and its usually a strain on them financially

Ohh
Not your experience ehn? angry

Firstly, except the person is a contract staff, he should earn something worth talking about (as/for) a starter. I am sure every ET should earn >100000. GTB and Diamond even earn >200000.

Isn't that something to write home about? Based on how graduates are being treated nationwide?
Once again, lets blame it on their expenditure/savings plan.

I wonder why people have to live their lives to please people. When i'm in the mood to spend on myself, I do so without remorse grin. Other days_ I just live my life biko.

jimmy4x:

loool....some of una boys for Banks too foolish, na to dey collect/copy fine girls number wey kon do BVN some sabi pass, e get ds foolish guy wey collect my babe number o, first dey act nice nd all, I tell her say, watch it o, ds fine boi go ask u out, she no biliv until d guy tell am make she break up with me date am, say she no go regret am at al, dey try convince am, say me never pay her bride price, make she forget me, to now worsen d whole tin, he tell am say hin gf break up with am last December wen dem go on vacation to SA, say she follow anoda white man go....lmao cheesy, dey always invite am go hin office nd even house, I tell am say if she go, she wan go chop kondo be dt, nd I dey always see d guy for Bank, I go just dey smile, dey shake head for am.

hahahah
These homebase guys though. 'That a brother is looking for a partner makes him foolish? angry

He works from morning to evening/night, little or no time to associate with folks outside.
He has to rely on babes he meets in the bank na...your babe inclusive. tongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dbestuncle: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked shocked :oabeg wetin teacher go do. :oabeg wetin teacher go do.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by boluyongp(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abaah...

If he says he works in:

Real Estate (e.g Sunnyvale Properties)

Law (e.g Gani Fawehinmi Chambers)

Accounting (e.g KPMG, PWC)

E-Commerce (e.g SureGifts, Konga)

Media (e.g BBC Africa)

Government/Politics (e.g SA on Media)

Sports (e.g Footballer with Valencia)

Entertainment (e.g Musician under DefJam)

Ladies, you no go marry am!!!

Your list is too limited oga. Infact, just be successful in anything you do, ladies ll come after you. They know how to smell where money is.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol which day dem dash me MOD post hehehe. Am not bro
u,lala n Tosin 3 I hail una hustle
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by eminent007(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospect for a sane lady ?

You sure are, but then, there are no sane ladies no more.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
lefulefu:

u forget to mention football and pastor grin
many girls are dying to date micheal obi even though na one russian chikala he dey yansh now and what of handsome pastor chris wey girls wey dey fantasize about.Pastors in naija are rich mehn.

They are but am referring to company/organisation though. Lol ur comment eh!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ohh

Firstly, except the person is a contract staff, he should earn something worth talking about (as/for) a starter. I am sure every ET should earn >100000. GTB and Diamond even earn >200000.

Isn't that something to write home about? Based on how graduates are being treated nationwide?

I wonder why people have to live their lives to please people. When i'm in the mood to spend on myself, I do so without remorse grin. Other days_ I just live my life biko.

hahahah
These homebase guys though. 'That a brother is looking for a partner makes him foolish? angry

He works from morning to evening/night, little or no time to associate with folks outside.
He has to rely on babes he meets in the bank na...your babe inclusive. tongue

Lol @ babe inclusive!

I sent u a PM as regards biography interview, I need your feedback. Cheers.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
boluyongp:
Abaah...

If he says he works in:

Law (e.g Law, Union and Rock)

Media (e.g BBC Africa)

Your list is too limited oga. Infact, just be successful in anything you do, ladies ll come after you. They know how to smell where money is.

Sure bro but the list I mentioned is top notch
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Calebosko(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided
babe ato mor ke Anang,ami nto abak lga
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by TS2(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
[/i][/quote]

Bank

Gradually this is falling out of the favourites but still pay well for employees. Ladies are attracted to guys who walk in banks like GTB, 1st bank, Zenith and few among others. Their good looking and charming smile coupled with their stable financial income is a green light for ladies.
[/quote]

All these banks you have mentioned are not even among the top 5 paying banks today.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by TS2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
boluyongp:
Abaah...

If he says he works in:

Law (e.g Law, Union and Rock)

Media (e.g BBC Africa)

Sorry to burst your bubble bruh but Law Union and Rock is an insurance company and not a law firm.

Endeavour to get your facts right as time goes on.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by MrBasketball: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ontarget:

The part in bold is why I will still say you reason like the typical Nigerian guy. The Nigeria guy who feels like it is an abomination for a woman to be the bread winner. What is wrong with a woman being the bread winner? Are we humans not meant to support each other? Statements like yours is what makes Nigerian ladies lazy because they buy your idea that a man MUST ALWAYS be the bread winner.
I like your sense of viewing it, but that guy don't just get, he will just pop words out without reasoning.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by MrBasketball: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Haryohdeji:

is dia a sin in marrying a vulcanizer or mechanics? are they not human beings?
I tire for that guy seriously!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by boluyongp(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
TS2:

Sorry to burst your bubble bruh but Law Union and Rock is an insurance company and not a law firm.

Endeavour to get your facts right as time goes on.

Thanks.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by boluyongp(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha!!! gringrin

So you can easily fall in love with a guy in any occupation? Wow.

How will you take care of kids when they start coming.

The economy of nigeria is not encouraging enough for any lady to accept any man who is not in a good working place.

Please always learn to face reality.

Don't be blinded by all those love stories you read on Harlequin,,mills&boons e.t.c grin

Naijaboiy my enemy!!! Calm guy wey no dey vex, good to see you here brov! grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by LewisO: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247 Thesonofmark wristwatch tosyne2much

I saw a mention this evening about PMs, my moniker was on that list, but it was locked.

I need your replies please and the moniker of that person.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
LewisO:
Lala247 sonofmark wristwatch tosyne2much

I saw a mention this evening about PMs, my moniker was on that list, but it was locked.

I need your replies please and the moniker of that person.
hahahahaha

Laf wan finish me when I see ya name for the screenshot

The OP of the thread is Irun.obo
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Godmother(f): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ohh

Hmmm, its obvious you are or were a bank chick smiley Anyways the point I'm tryna make is that most people who work in banks do so on contract basis and earn peanuts. And even those who earn over a hundred live false lives so are unable to maintain that amount.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha

Bros, so too dey stylishly do parole? grin just kidding.

I dunno y irunobo did not include me and tosyne2much name there. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, so too dey stylishly do parole? grin just kidding.

I dunno y irunobo did not include me and tosyne2much name there. grin
Bwhahahahahhaha cheesy

I just dey imagine say my name follow dey d list, chaiiiiiiii e no go dey funny at all

Dem go wag war against me cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by LewisO: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha

Oh! The day i tried that thing i was very furious at myself.

When i sent it was a while now, and since then i had decided not to make use of that shii again.

I knew she will be the one who did that coz i can't remember when i make use of it last, am was disappointed indulging in such act of sending PMs to a lady or anybody.

I had made my mistake on Nairaland without putting seriousness in it.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
LewisO:

Oh! The day i tried that thing i was very furious at myself.

When i sent it was a while now, and since then i had decided not to make use of that shii again.

I knew she will be the one who did that coz i can't remember when i make use of it last, am was disappointed indulging in such act of sending PMs to a lady or anybody.

I had made my mistake on Nairaland without putting seriousness in it.
One babe was like, she was so disappointed cos you are always fond of saying you have never Pmed any babe b4 cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by LewisO: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
One babe was like, she was so disappointed cos you are always fond of saying you have never Pmed any babe b4 cheesy
When as she ever seen me posting such.

If i don't do something i won't talk much about it.

So where did she see me posting such?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by LewisO: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
When as she ever seen me posting such?

If i don't do something i won't talk much about it.

So where did she see me posting such?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahhaha cheesy

I just dey imagine say my name follow dey d list, chaiiiiiiii e no go dey funny at all

Dem go wag war against me cheesy

Hahahaha. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
What about me dats a catfish farmer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.