Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29180 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2006
Our elders say;

"If you intend to dig a grave for your enemies, DIG A BIGGER ONE FOR YOURSELF!!"

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by asanga(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2006
Arsenal fans am sorry because this present United can skin any team alive,i wish you guys , as you  continue 2 struggle to find form.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by asanga(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ loyika,without mincing words this is my prediction. Man U 4, Arsenal 0.

UP UNITED.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2006
he who digs a grave asanga!
loyinka.
dont mind them jare. let them run their traps like cabs on freeways by sunday they will all shut up.someone is even thicker to say man U will beat Arsenal by 7-0.In your dreams my man.
annihilation awaits Disunited at their own environment.
Am already singing Olay,olay,olay
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by crazyclown(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ loyika
meaning of Legend: a story coming down from the past; especially : one popularly regarded as historical although not verifiable  body of such stories  a popular myth of recent origin .
grin thanks for the correction. wink wink wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Loyika

How you dey? Please do me a favour by ignoring people like Crazykid who cannot decipher left from right, at least we all know that on the internet you never can say if the other person is a dog!! tongue imagine someone calling rooney and saha legends grin

@Asanga

Your prediction is noted (but will happen only in your dreams abi na nightmares) only that you are not really a well known chap around or else i would have lnown how to reply you tongue

@Huc

Your list makes me smile, cos you have decided not to draw up the team list that will consist of your name, your homie_jackal, nuggard, justkunmi and some others to be declared most wanted after Sunday's loss to Arsenal

@Christino, Dayokanu, Chyxta, and others

You all seem to be biased and instead of siiting on the fence you all felt you have to register in this thread, it seems that you have not noticed that EPL chaps hardly post in your threads, maybe its because they don't know what to say or they choose to sit intelligently on the fence? embarassed

@Prisccy

Don't worry about the mercenaries, they amount to nothing in the scheme of events grin

@Lordimpaq

You have not yet rendered your apologies on the chants rendered by Nutter which you called Crap, am a little surprised that you dont know the song and you went ahead criticizing the way you did, PLS DO THAT, THANX
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2006
he is going to cry after the match

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2006
kitaun:

@Loyika

How you dey? Please do me a favour by ignoring people like Crazykid who cannot decipher left from right, at least we all know that on the internet you never can say if the other person is a dog!! tongue imagine someone calling rooney and saha legends grin

i was not talking to you kitaun ok?
so don't you call me a dog. got it?

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by asanga(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2006
They will weep big time after having them for dinner.Prisccy,kitaun,take note i will recap all i have said after the match.

NO SHAKING!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Huc,

I don’t care what anyone thinks; that’s was a funny post grin. It will be even funnier after the match on Sunday. Bear in mind that a draw in OT is as good as a win for us (for the purpose of this internet feud angry). Run and hide, Huc; run and hide – and take your mates with you.

*And please, please, NO Gunner really wants to see you dance naked shocked angry (except a big pot and boiling water are also involved). Save that special ‘treat’ for the Man U fans who will, in their customary manner, blow kisses your way wink cheesy. You lot know how you do (nudge nudge, wink wink – I’ll say no more). For your sake, I hope it’s not cold out.* grin

@Gunner 89

AMEN, loyal soldier. Gunners Together, Gunners Forever.

@Chxta,

This Chxta sef. Leave me naa. Meanwhile, thanks for memorialising that quote from Huc. It cannot now be, erm, ‘adjusted’.

@Kitaun,

kitaun:

@Lordimpaq

You have not yet rendered your apologies on the chants rendered by Nutter which you called Crap, am a little surprised that you don't know the song and you went ahead criticizing the way you did, PLS DO THAT, THANX

Thank you. I thought I was the only one deeply offended by that misguided critique.

In your Manchester slums,
In your Manchester slums,
You look in the dustbin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
In your Manchester slums.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2006
man U fans
prepare enough handkerchieves for heart surgery without anesthesia is a death toll for you guys.Arsenal 2
              Disunited 1
thats my prediction

@Nutter & all gunners
people like Huc will never post after sunday. they have done that since last season after Chelsea and likes of Sunderland felled them
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2006
Priscila:

@Nutter & all gunners
people like Huc will never post after sunday. they have done that since last season after Chelsea and likes of Sunderland felled them

cheesy I won’t be surprised. When he flees, I shall seek him out and taunt him on any thread he is found. Any thread (even in the Religion section!). Taunt him continuously and with great pleasure. I can hardly wait. cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2006
;d ;d

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2006
To all Arse-nal fans mainly Nutter, Kitaun and especially Lordimpaq (we know one on one), this is not beef. Only one club I don't like in England at the moment and that is Rom$ky's club.

Let's face it, at the moment, ManYoo are better placed than you to end this emerging hegemony. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2006
Arse-nal? Arse-nal? Thank you Mr Not-So-Bola-Ige. This thread however concerns teams that play in the Top Division. The last time I checked, that was not Juve's priviledge. Come back when you guys are promoted. See you in 4 years then. Arrivederci  tongue
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2006
O brother. . .

I'm not in the mood to start comparing histories with you. Juve is a more distinguished club than the Arsenal has ever been and probably ever will be. As we were saying please. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2006
@crazykid,

Surely you realise that your cartoon is testament to Gunner supremacy!  grin You have just shot yourself in the foot  grin tongue This may mean that Man D will score an own goal come Sunday.  cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2006
Nutter
word!!!the guys are all here to spread their miseries around after their relegation.
their mercenary tactics wont affect us on sunday
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2006
Chxta:

O brother. . .

I'm not in the mood to start comparing histories with you. Juve is a more distinguished club than the Arsenal has ever been and probably ever will be. As we were saying please. . .

cheesy grin cool Touched a nerve, did I?

Priscila:

Nutter
word!!!the guys are all here to spread their miseries around after their relegation.
their mercenary tactics wont affect us on sunday

For real, dear. It won't work though. We won't allow it.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2006
Nutter:

cheesy grin cool Touched a nerve, did I?

For real, dear. It won't work though. We won't allow it.
Yes you touched a nerve. A strong one. Better pray to God and all the Saints that ManScum don't beat you guys Sunday, you won't be safe from me if they do!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2006
grin

. . . and when we win? What becomes of you then?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2006
we are calling all of you to pray with us. we are winning this match like it or not
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
Nutter:

grin

. . . and when we win? What becomes of you then?

I like that confidence. If you win, I'll duff my hat to you and continue looking for who else can bring Rom$ky down. You are not quite ready yet as the table proclaims. . .

As for me and mine: FORZA JUVE!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2006
Gianluga Chxta
Forza arsenal merder Man U. or what?you will disappear for a loooooooong period
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2006
I never run. Everyone knows that. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ Priscilla,
Hucarson won't disappear.
I am leaving for Manchester tomorrow evening to witness ur team's downnfall.
It will take hours to get back to London because of the heavy traffic that follows big matches like this so i wont post till late on Sunday.
Victory is ours.
Man Utd will stand tall against Arsenal
Scoreline will be 3-0 or even 4-0 if Solskjaer gets to play in the dying minutes.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2006
Safe journey Huc
and remember to carry a personal first aid kit as by-standers will use it on your recovery eg opening the airway and everything.Go watch those young men humiliate Disunited at your own health cost.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2006
Chxta:

I like that confidence. If you win, I'll duff my hat to you and continue looking for who else can bring Rom$ky down. You are not quite ready yet as the table proclaims. . .

As for me and mine: FORZA JUVE!

Thanks. It's been a while since any paid me that particular courtesy. Please make sure your hat is free of dust (got sensitive nostrils).

hucarson:

It will take hours to get back to London because of the heavy traffic that follows big matches like this so i wont post till late on Sunday.

. . . and the excuses begin cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2006
These gooners and their mouth!  shocked

They just never get tired.

The Countdown Has STARTED!

Let's see those who will wait for heavy bombardment after Sunday.  cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2006
bolaoni,

Is that so? I have put your name down on my list.  angry tongue cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ Bolaoni,
Don't mind the gooners.
Only God knows what would have happened if Arsenal had won UEFA last season.
Can u imagine they even compare their shabby team to the 1999 team of Man Utd?
Just because they were lucky to waltz their way into the final with Wenger's 4-5-1 formation.
The same Arsene Wenger has been condemning other teams for using the same tactics against him this season.
He said most teams refuse to play and make things difficult for his team--what an excuse?
Arsene Wenger is a failure as a manager and he will lead Arsenal to its doom with his foreign legion.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
Speaking of UEFA, I don't remember Man D being in the finals in Paris. I wonder why. Oh yeah, it's because they weren't there! tongue cheesy cool grin *laughing in French*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.