Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29182 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ debosky,
Why hasn't Henry done that in the last 4 seasons at OT?
Van Persie has played twice at OT and he was nowhere to be found.
Why has goal-scoring evaded Arsenal at OT for 4 seasons?
Isn't that something to worry about.
Arsenal's premiership unbeaten team that scored freely could not even fashion out a goal against United.
Shame on Wenger.

U call Giggsy a diver last night-yeah?
What would u call Van Persie's theatrical dive last night that led to Arsenal's penalty-kick?
What would u also call Eboue's diving stunts against Barcelona last may?
Pull out the log in your eye before removing the speck in someone else's.
Capice?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2006
Mukina 2
welcome my dear. How was your previledged leave? for sure we are winning!Rosiscky scored a long range goal never seen in Europe. go to Uefa topic and read how we fared.I mean 20M yard my girl
Debosky! you forgot to mention that freekick Nakamura slammed past heavily built wall and van Der sar,he only saw stars. a team that Celic outclassed to beat who?
if they had no saha they would be crying foul

I said Open heart surgery without anaesthesia awaits  man U come Sunday.
We now understand the enemy force (Disunited) situation in terms of their strength and deployment & we have a detailed task to engage them at OT.thats our arc of responsibility men! Only to apply the 4 maximanship principles then we pull the first trigger at Trafford.
Better the end of a thing than the beginning. Gunners have a restoration in this game.
Guess what? I won't give you the satisfaction.
Contrastingly, goals will be of copious supply against Disunited . For sure we are claming this away win with Rosiscky the instigator, Man U will find it even hard penetrating Gunner defence.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2006
it's Going to be Munu= 3
       vs
Arsenal= 0

scorers Saha 2 goals
Rooney 1 goal

so all gunner fans mark my word
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2006
@priccsy
i watched man utd match  cause it was on national tv live when i just arrived  but i switched off the tv at the fake penalty part and switched it on again.
i saw nakamura's freekick it was superb, just imagine the unbeatable mau utd coming from behind at old trafford and had to create a perfect dive for a "penalty" the keeper almost got it though.

immediately after man utd's match our match was also aired i watched that too,
who says we havent got lilliputians in giant armours (cesc and rosicky) those two are so small like deco and they fear nothing, i loved rosicky's goal.did you see lehmann shaking his head and smiling at our czech wonder?

@crazy kid you thank God its munu and not man utd grin grin tongue
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Fimmy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
WE WINNING
GIGGS IS OUT
NO MATTER WHAT IM SURE ARSENAL WILL WIN
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by toptho(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2006
henry and van persie are doubts for sunday but am sure wenger is lying
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
Thats what Wenger does time and time again.
Should Arsenal lose,those wankstas will quickly say it was because Henry didnt play.
Let Wenger feature the 2 of them dead or alive.

Arsenal to bite the dust again this season.
C'mon Wazza-lick anutha shot at Lehmann.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2006
sure - and Lehmann will save em all!!

but fergie is already doing the same thing - moaning and crying cuzz he lost that diver and mr park bench. so y'all have a ready made excuse to use after getting ur butts whupped by AW and T14 on sunday!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
United reserves will beat Arsenal anyday.
The last time i checked, Arsenal has not won United in the last 8 premiership games.
The pendulum swings again to Old Trafford.
This season is gon' be our easiest of wins as Ronaldo and Rooney plus a testosterone-charged Saha will punish ya.
Gallas will cry all over again.
If we lose Giggs, we have Ronaldo and Richardson that can cover that side of the field.
Rooney and Fletcher can cover up on the right side of the midfield so Arsenal is in trouble no matter how u look at this.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2006
all na so so history - leave all that talk

the footie will tell the real tale on sunday - MU don't have a prayer in hell's chance of winning this game!

Rooney that cdn't score against ordinary celtic? saha that needed a fake penalty to score the first goal?

puleeze stop mentioning these people, after celtic fergie said rooney needed a game to get sharp, after arsenal he'll say he needs 3 games!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
I will let ma boys do the spanking.
My worry here is if Arsenal should lose on sunday,pls don't come back to NL.
I will taunt u from bombay to budapest ceaselessly and relentlessly.

Please no excuses!!!!!!!!!
Henry didnt play, Wenger is fighting flu, Eboue has hernia and Fabregas is suffering from fits.
All that aint gonna move me on sunday so GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2006
no doubt i won't give excuses - just a factual analysis of the hows and whys of arsenals clinical destruction of the MU machine!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2006
Debosly, you need to stop running your mouth. News now be say Henry and Van Pierse fit no dey play on Sunday. Haha, some people go begin cry soon.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2006
they are doubts[/i]to play on sunday. i'm sure you understand the meaning of the word.

whether they play or not, Arsenal is beating MU - no [i]doubt
about it!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 2:41am On Sep 15, 2006
@All

I enjoy Jackal/Debosky.

Jackal, you should be in Advertising industry. grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2006
@nutter

my sincerely apologies, hope i am forgivven.

@jackal.

sunday is just two days ago,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by dayokanu(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2006
I am neither a fan of Man U or Arsenal but we all know that Man U is not in Arsenals class Man U is Far better in the past, present in the future I cant tell
Instead `Arsenal should occupy themselves with escaping relegation first then go from there
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2006
dayokanu:

I am neither a fan of Man U or Arsenal but we all know that Man U is not in Arsenals class Man U is Far better in the past, present in the future I can't tell

this quote shows your bias towards manutd, u can as well tell us that u are a manutd fan rather than staying on the fence

dayokanu:

Instead `Arsenal should occupy themselves with escaping relegation first then go from there

That is the dumbest statement i've ever read, do u ever think arsenal would get relegated, its unheard of, its better for you to say that u want arsenal to be relegated, rather than hiding under the cover of not being a manutd fan,

i personally think you are a manutd fan, because these posts of yours has shown who u really are, you are more concerned with loss of arsenal to manutd and also the relegation of arsenal, if you were sitting on the fence, you would rather say that arsenal would lose not by saying manutd is far better than arsenal, even the manutd fans know arsenal play good football, For your information Arsenal plays the best football in the premiership, the only negative is that we have a problem of scoring,

so wats your point man,

your post is baseless, please justify,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by dayokanu(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2006
Firstly I am a Bayern Munich fan of long standing and I have not forgiven Man Utd for the incident at Nou Camp in 1999
embarassed cry
Secondly comparing the two teams performance in the EPL this season nothing apart from optimism suggests that Arsenal would beat Man Utd. To be factual, Man Utd's past records is better than Arsenal's Fact!! Presently they are better than Arsenal Fact (No1 and No 17 in the league are 16 places apart)!! Future which starts from Weekend I cant tell simple!! if you have any problem with any of the above assertions let me know.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by amodu(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2006
Man Utd. get the day it is very certain.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2006
dayokanu:

I am neither a fan of Man U or Arsenal but we all know that Man U is not in Arsenals class Man U is Far better in the past, present in the future I can't tell

Guy i guess you have made your point (you are entitled to that) Now do like CASPER THE GHOST and disappear, (do it slowly and we won't ever notice you posted on this thread!!)

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2006
Jackal,

Nice job you have done there!

If my memory serves me right, Gunners will always make the mouth and United will always carry the day. cool

It has always being like that in seasons past and this will not in any case be different.

Whether Henry is on the pitch or not, UNITED will carry the day.

Sunday is just two days away. We can only wait to see the outcome kiss
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Christino(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2006
I think there are two ways to this:

1. Man U ended Arsenal's unbeaten run sometime ago. Arsenal have a chance to do the same. Arsenal can compete with Man - U kobo for Kobo. Henry, Van Persie, Adebayor and Walcott can match Man-U's Attack Line of Rooney, Saha, Solskjaer - No yawa.

Baptista, Rosicky, Fabregas and Gilberto can do the Magic in the midfield, where Man-U is prolly Slacking now, especially with Arsenal's Enemy, GIgg's out due to Injury as well as Park. Carrick, Ronaldo, Scholes and maybe Richardson/Smith or Oshea or Fletcher. But for Scholes or Ronaldo, I don't expect too much, but I fear that boy Fletcher.

The defence line is also tough. Eboue, Gallas, Toure and Flamini (my fave guy in Arsenal grin) facing Rio, Neville, Brown and Evra/Vidic/Heinze. Of course, Van der Saar is a legend and if Lehmann reproduces last season's Uefa form and as Igwe resumes his goalscoring with a penalty launch last week, I expect plenty of goals in this match. Maybe from midfielders or even defenders.

Prediction: 2-3 or 2-2

2. Man-U can as well slide over Arsenal as their crazy form continues with the return of Big baby Rooney - Another Arsenal Killer.

Prediction: 3-1 (Rooney, Saha, Ferdinand) - (Walcott)
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2006
I will go with the second option my guy.

Haven't U heard the Henry and RVP may be out of the game? Where will the firepower come from then?

Adebayor and Walcott? shocked shocked shocked

We can always get alternatives to Giggsy and Park but I doubt if Wenger has any alternative to Henry tongue
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2006
na wa o!
so many mercenaries now in Disunited camp. After sunday they will all disappear.
Its likely that the old ones might win through,as they may even thump Arsenal if Rooney will be on form.without henry,Van Persie I live it like it is my prediction
Arsenal 2
Disunited 1 or if worst a one one draw,
The truth is apart from the, often inadequate john O'shea and the less than world class Wes brown the red devils have little to show in home grown talent in recent years.Why brag too much.
Put simply,Arsenal has a greater future which is already a consolation no matter what happens at OT.
we are winning man U with or without igwe.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2006
@ bolaoni,
I don't know why u guys are wasting your energy contemplating the outcome of Sunday's game.
United will win this match with their eyes closed and gunners will come back here and say the referee was partial.
Ferguson vowed never to let Arsenal run away with a draw at Old Trafford ever again after the battle of OT when Ruud missed a penalty kick.
That day was the turning back and there aint gon' be a change until Fergie leaves Man Utd.
Small clubs like Enyimba, Iwanyanwu and 3SC will come to OT and stun Man U but Arsenal will always get whupped.

Even if Arsenal decides to hire all Barca players Man U will still triumph as long as Wenger is the manager.
Fergie Versus Wenger is deeper than 22 players running around on the pitch fighting for 3 points.
It is a WAR between those 2 as they have openly admitted raw hatred towards each other.
I remembered the press conference preceding the pizzagate warfare.
Ferguson was asked if he had a bullet and he were to choose between Posh Beckham and Arsene Wenger, who would he rather shoot?
The gaffer laughed and said "C'mon, why can't i have 2 bullets so i can kill both of 'em"
That is the cold war between the 2 managers and this hatred is what pushes Man U to always triumph against Arsenal in the league.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2006
dayokanu:

Firstly I am a Bayern Munich fan of long standing and I have not forgiven Man Utd for the incident at Nou Camp in 1999
embarassed cry
Secondly comparing the two teams performance in the EPL this season nothing apart from optimism suggests that Arsenal would beat Man Utd. To be factual, Man Utd's past records is better than Arsenal's Fact!! Presently they are better than Arsenal Fact (No1 and No 17 in the league are 16 places apart)!! Future which starts from Weekend I can't tell simple!! if you have any problem with any of the above assertions let me know.

hi again, ofcourse i do have a problem, since when has the fate of a team been decided after 3 games, 3 games, played and you are saying we should start avoiding relegation,

hear yourself, look at charlton last season, after 3 games they were 2nd place, after 18 games they were 14th, so wats your point,

all i am tryin to say is that a team like arsenal cannot afford to be relegated, it cannot happen,

don't you get, Jeez,

for pete's sake, the season just started and Arsenal has a game in hand,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2006
Someone is now comparing our a lot younger Wenger to much older sir Alex. cant y'all see we have strangely intertwined path now? if you understand what I say!It will be a surprise attack and all willswallow their words
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2006
Ok well sad Sunday is just some hours away, all this Man United will do this, Man United will do this angry

Let us wait and see, i am tired of all the boasting going on tongue

What i will say in ending IS,

ARSENAL WILL THRASH UNITED!!!! grin

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ Bolaoni, Jackal, Justkunmi,

I think we should compile the list of all gunners on Nairaland that have over-estimated the strength of their weak team.
Lets feast on these freaks relentlessly and taunt 'em till christmas.
Naturally, i will really like to take apart their executives(Priscilla, Debosky, Loyika and Kitaun)
Bolaoni and Jackal can pick the others and tear 'em apart until they bow down to a club greater than the shit club they support.
These are the fanatics to be crucified if Arsenal loses on sunday:
P.S.-They shall be declared Nairaland's most wanted if any of them fails to show up 72 hours after the match.

Olodo(Lehmann)
Priscci(Eboue)
Kitaun(Gallas)
Debosky(Flamini)
Mukina2(Kolo Toure)
Under18(Hleb-can't speak English)
Sil(Fabregas)
Nutter(Rosicky)
Vichel(Gilberto Silva)
Olumide7(Robin Van Persie)
Slary(Adebayor)

Subs.
Fimmy(Walcott)

AND
Loyika(Arsene Wenger)

Please i beg every United fan on Nairaland not to touch some sacred cows after Man Utd's victory on sunday.
These lads don't allow sheer patriotism to club to affect their judgements.
The list below are the sensible and objective gooners who should not be taunted because they know what the time is.

Sir Lordimpaq(His Royal Knighthood)
Nightrider(The wise man)
Pie1ect(The Genius)
Bagoma(The Sorceress)
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2006
@all gunners
please quote huc's statement lest he modifies it after sunday.he will be forced to take back his vomit.Disunited mercenaries will vanish in thin air come sunday.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
hucarson:

if Arsenal loses on sunday:

There is a Clause, .if we lose on sunday

And if we don't what happens, this looks like a one sided contract, which should not, be,

i dare ask hucarson and if we don't lose, and if Arsenal wins, wat bemoans your fate,

i require an answer and so does the people you intend to taunt if the clause is satisfied, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.