Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29183 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2006
Oh Dearie me! shocked  My! My! Huccy , it seems you are getting your panties in a bunch, i do remember saying this earlier on, at the start of this thread, and i quote;

Win or lose on sunday, it will be just one game Won or Lost, and 3 points dropped!!

If we WIN does that mean Man U are finished for the season, NO, if we lose does that do any harm to us, other than making it even more unbearable to listen to the constant S@#T coming out of the Manc camp, I WOULD THINK NOT.

And i still stand by that statement, i also remember saying that if we lost, i would be the first to raise my hat off to Man united and their supporters, i also wish you Manyoo Devils would do the same if the situation was the reverse (Huc i think you better start getting in some "kiss ass" practice, cause thats what your gonna be doing on monday, KISSING ALL OUR ASSES. SO YOU BEST PUCKER UP!!! grin

As my oga Bola Oni would say "leave story for tortise!?" smiley

Sunday is just around the corner, so everyone can talk all they want, till 3.59 pm then all the talking stops. Cause "ACTIONS WILL DEFINATELY SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORD!!"

All my Nairaland GONNERS (Objective or Biased cheesy) can i get an AMEN

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2006
United's win on sunday is too certain.
Tune ur TV to Skysports and see what the bookies(Williamhill, Ladbrokes, Skybet, Paddypower etc) think about this match.
Should Arsenal win i think there's going to be a match-fixing investigation levelled against the 2 teams. grin grin grin
On a more serious note, If Arsenal wins i will invite all London-based Nairalanders to Oxford Circus and dance naked.
Don't get it twisted- loads of NL members would love to see this spectacle. grin grin grin grin

@ Loyika,
U are very correct but an Arsenal loss will officially end Arsenal's premiership title chase cos United would have been 13 points clear.
United loss means nothing cos Chelsea still has to win to draw level with us so the pressure is on Arsenal.
How would Arsenal pick a point in our backyard-it's grossly impossible so expect another ass-whupping.
Arsenal will surely fall and i feel for y'all fans.
United is bound to kick y'all bad-assLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2006
Huc and disunited pack.
you are just a walking foot in mouth my men.We are spanking you guys and remember it will take a very looong time to recover from your injury as i will be here tow sho y'all the door.We cannot have five seasons being teased by united.
Forget men!

Loyinka and Huc! I love you all and lets avoid some vulgar honourables esp our gunner lad.
Lordi and loyinka-huc will return to incognito for infinity days just like he did when Chelsea whooped them last season.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2006
grin Room is opened for all gunners to loose their cash as we engage them in a work over match.
so if you hate you cash, you can gamble for that match. got that all gunners?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
Like I said earlier, I'll go with ManYoo on this one, no beef to Arse-nal, just don't want Che£$ky to run away. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
hucarson:

@ Bolaoni, Jackal, Justkunmi,

I think we should compile the list of all gunners on Nairaland that have over-estimated the strength of their weak team.
Lets feast on these freaks relentlessly and taunt 'em till christmas.
Naturally, i will really like to take apart their executives(Priscilla, Debosky, Loyika and Kitaun)
Bolaoni and Jackal can pick the others and tear 'em apart until they bow down to a club greater than the shit club they support.
These are the fanatics to crucified if Arsenal loses on sunday:
P.S.-They shall be declared Nairaland's most wanted if any of them fails to show up 72 hours after the match.

Olodo(Lehmann)
Priscci(Eboue)
Kitaun(Gallas)
Debosky(Flamini)
Mukina2(Kolo Toure)
Under18(Hleb-can't speak English)
Sil(Fabregas)
Nutter(Rosicky)
Vichel(Gilberto Silva)
Olumide7(Robin Van Persie)
Slary(Adebayor)

Subs.
Fimmy(Walcott)

AND
Loyika(Arsene Wenger)

Please i beg every United fan on Nairaland not to touch some sacred cows after Man Utd's victory on sunday.
These lads don't allow sheer patriotism to club to affect their judgements.
The list below are the sensible and objective gooners who should not be taunted because they know what the time is.

Sir Lordimpaq(His Royal Knighthood)
Nightrider(The wise man)
Pie1ect(The Genius)
Bagoma(The Sorceress)

Interesting list Huc, I am most interested in your Rosicky. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Olumide7(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2006
It's so amazing how the Man u supporters are so confident, Arsenal has already won the game. It is foregone conclusion. Do you think we'll make the same mistakes we made with Man City and Boro NO!!!! while Manchester United are relaxing thinking they got this one. Arsenal are working as hard as possible, determined to finish Man U. Arsenal's approach to scoring goals has changed (See it for yourself on Sunday), Defence has received some finishing touches and Mid-field? Man U cannot even compare their mid-field with Arsenal's, there will be lots of shots coming from Rosicky (dangerous ones!!!) 95 percent of my predictions about Arsenal's games have been correct, this game will certainly not be prt of the remaining 5 percent.
Man U fans, just make sure you have at least 2 boxes of tissues in front of you while watching the game because you will be doing a lot of weeping.
Up Arsenal!! Up Gunners!!!
We will make it!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Christino(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
It won't be an easy task to get a draw at Old Trafford let alone steal a win. Luck is around the corner anyway, that's if Man-U are still sleeping over the Loss of RVN, Giggs and Park and especially if Rooney or Ronaldo get injured before the d-day, and red cards you know?

Arsenal can spare A midfielder. Just a tap and Rooney's head and you are guaranteed he'll retaliate and get a Red Card. That's one man down. grin

But it would take a miracle to see the gooners take a point sha.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2006
Olu, football is won only after 90 minutes, not on the pages of an internet forum. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2006
I am watching Wenger's press-conference on Skysports now.
One look at Wenger would tell u he has already given up.
He said:"We are going to Old Trafford to win the game without Henry and Robin Van Persie".
How sick is that? Who will score for Arsenal?
Even when they had Henry they could not score, let alone drafting Adebayor and Baptista into the attack.
I am sorry for the gooners.
Arsenal's in trouble.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2006
@huc

did they tell you it was only one striker we have,

hucarson, we've got more than henry

i can tell you this, frankly arsenal is not henry dependent, we have better people to score, we've got

please don't puke adebayor
rosicky
hleb
gilberto
walcott

sorry i must say as a gunner, i don't like adebayor,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Christino(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2006
I thought Henry and RVP were playing before, now I withdraw my Option 1, no draw or win! grin

Arsenal should bank on their defense and Lehmann and hope Baptista and Walcott work something out.

Haba I'm not writing Arsenal off yet, but I'm yet to see so many home losses recently - not Man-U and not to a top rival @ home. Let's see

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Gallas Flamini
Silva Baptista Fabregas Hleb
Rosicky Walcott

VD Saar
Neville Rio Brown Oshea(just in case tall Adebayor's on pitch)
Scholes Carrick Ronaldo Fletcher (remember chelsea?)
Rooney Saha

I'd like to bet. Who's ready? Man U 73%, Arsenal 27%.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ Lordi,
Why don't you like the the black Peter Crouch?
Adebayor is my favourite player in Arsenal.
Each time he misses in front of goal send tingles to my spine. grin grin grin grin
I pray he starts for Arsenal on sunday.

@ Chrisitino,
FYI, United's team has been boosted as Heinze, Smith and Neumanja Vidic will all be available on sunday.
Can the gunners survive this siege?
United 4-0 Arsenal------My Prediction
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2006
Arsenal have not had a good start to the new Premiership campaign, one point out of six is the worst for many a year; and the vultures are circling waiting for further slip-ups. Wenger has a very little time to integrate his new signings, in fact even some of his earlier signings are yet to find their place. so as they file out against their Rulers (Manchester) they would recieve the trashing of their lives grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
Arsenals line up are Lehmann, Eboue, Toure, Djourou, Gallas, Fabregas, Gilberto, Rosicky, van Persie, Henry, and Ljungberg. grin grin grin all tired legs. imagine wenger comparing a rookie like van persie and fabregas to the great ever legends such as Giggs, Rooney, Saha go on just name them,
they asked for it, they would get it
Manutd = 3
arsenal = 0
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2006
i think you've justified why your name is crazy kid

crazykid:

so as they file out against their Rulers (Manchester) they would recieve the trashing of their lives grin grin

point of correection, manchester united is not our ruler, get that into your head,

secondly we would not receive the thrashin of our lives, its gonna be vice versa, i can feel it,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2006
@crazy kid

and again van persie and henry are not playing,

so wats d point?

you are obviously not an arsenal fan
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
lordimapaq I AM NOT AN ARESNAL FAN OK? am an United fan grin grin so you can't expect me to know who's starting or not . what i know is that we are going to Deafeat you. 3 = 0 mark my word grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2006
Gallas has also said that one of the reasons he chose Arsenal is because he wants to play in front of some of the biggest crowds in the Premiership (Emirate) but they are yet tio score a clean goal there.;
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2006
a clean goal,

wat happened to gilberto's goal against aston villa,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2006
Crazy Child did you actually say this

crazykid:

imagine wenger comparing a rookie like van persie and fabregas to the great ever legends such as, Rooney, Saha

Rooney and Saha are Legends , legends of what i might ask undecided, oh!! i get it smiley, its one of those ironic statements, ok then. You are forgiven cheesy

It seemed the Moderators forgot to change your word "legend" onto "wannabes". So i can't blame you for that blunder. (Admin takenote pls, NO MORE BLUNDERS tongue)

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2006
they are legends (Rooney and Saha) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hmmm,

war is really going on here. Just made me remember last season. Why do i keep remembering this? cool

All Gunners, I can feel all of U. Sheer optimism abi? No probs jare, its good to boost ur psyche abi na ego una dey rub?

But Sunday is just around the corner.
I am bookmarking Huc's list. I will have a go at everybody on that list, God willing.

Where is niterider sef? he happens to be the team leader of last season. I'm sure he knows better to keep his mouth lipsrsealed

Lordi, you saying United is not Arsenal oga? embarassed

We shall see sha!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2006
also  I still feel that Arsenal's defence has been the bigger problem by conceding soft and cheap goals. once a club get one goal up, all they have to do is defend it.
And the gunners would find it difficult to beat the 10 man wall for an equailzer.
My point is that we (Manchester United) would go three goals up, and the same spirit that has bee preventing them from equalising other teams would prevent them from exualizing us . grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2006
@ Loyika,
Is it true?
I heard some Russian billionaires are sniffing around to take over Arsenal.
The price-tag is 350 million quid and your new owner is likely to be the metal magnate, Oleg Deripaska.
The 39 yr old Russian is the 6th richest man in Russia and has a fortune worth almost 5 billion pounds.
Will Arsenal change to Arse-ski or Gunnski?

@ Bolaoni,
Arsenal's match is a forgone conclusion-they will LOSE.
Wenger will roll out his full[b] foreign legion[/b] again on Sunday but they would amount to nuthing but a toothless barking dog.
Who will Steve McLaren choose from Arsenal now that Wenger sold Cashley Cole?
Arsenal played against Hamburg in midweek with 11 different nationalities starting.
How does that make Arsene Wenger a genius in developing home-grown talents?
Whereas, United started against Celtic with 8 British talents on display.
Only Saha, Silvestre and Van Der Sar were imports.
Will i be right to say Wenger is a wimp?
I think i will be spot on. What are your views on this?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Christino(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2006
Impaq,

I'm not a man - U fan, but I wanna bet. If Arsenal Was playing at home, it woulda been a different ball game, but in front of 70,000 people, don't tell me Lehman'd go home empty handed ke?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2006
Thanks
@ Christino, you are very reasoning well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2006
Huccy Boy!! here the official statement;

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=416226&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Arsenal+Holdings+plc+-+Statement

and here is the likely true scenario;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1873107,00.html

Well i have my own views on the sudden dangerous trend taking place in football, but here is not the place and now is not the time for a rant. after sunday will start a threto critically look at this, as this trend spells trouble in more names than one.

Hey huccy, hope you are practising your dance steps grin

crazy child!! you are so funny!? grin i am still in on the floor laughing, i mean; ROONEY/SAHA, LEGENDS!? who bestowed it on them, the QUEEN?

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by crazyclown(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hello every one, why all the argument here?
@ crazykid, one thing
@ Rooney and Saha are no legends ok?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by amodu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2006
Crazyclown- Crazykid!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2006
amodu:

Crazyclown- Crazykid!!!

DOPPLEGANGER grin

Crazy Kid angry have you heard your twin brother, find out the webster's definition of "LENGEND", before you attach it to any name.

coolGONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by asanga(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2006
Fellow nairalanders it is with much pleasure that i present to you the coffin in which an Arsenal team will be buried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.