Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60764 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

1. A legion of excuses and change of promises

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

3. Rewarding founder of BBOG group with political appointment
That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

4. Promises Selective probes (Case in point, Sanusi's £20 billions)
One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

5.Promoting god fatherism in Nigeria political space
From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

6. Making Corrupt politicians the pillars of his team
For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

7. Forming a parallel government.
Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you
@op learn the basic tenets of english language and come and repost this trash

SAI BABA
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by XBLadez: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
[s]You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people[/s]
May thunder fire you and everybody from your tribe! I don't care where you come from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Can ice water ever warm cool water?
The main criminals that mess up Nigeria are now the rightful men of Buhari.....
Hmmmm
Punch of grudges and greediest committee.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Brugo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rants from a defeated man.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
tkcosby02:
You are still brainless.
wasted sperm
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
tkcosby02:
U sounds unintelligent... I must confess.

sounds? Albert Einstein! !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by azimibraun: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
How about the great 7 things he has done so far?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by driand(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:
[s]

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you[/s]
cry me a river
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by croSStodds(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who are you calling bros, Are you blind? Didn't you read the article? How can your dad forget to use condom that night?
Chai!!brutal lady!#smackdown#see as u finish d guy's career!!!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by joseph1832(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you
Believe me, all this can not be as worse as doing nothing like GEJ did with the Immigration Job Scam!.

So Mr man, make we her word abeg!!!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista come and eat food
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by KMJY(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Say no to #BABAONECHANCE. Criticize him untill he starts on the right footing. A Messiah must not commit such blunders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari is a pathological liar who preyed on the gullibility of battered,poor,uneducated Nigerians to scheme himself into Aso Rock.

Nigerians will pay for their gullibility

#BABAONECHANCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by KMJY(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Say no to #BABAONECHANCE. Criticize him untill he starts on the right footing. A Messiah must not commit such blunders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have been telling people that the nigeria buhari governed 32 years ago for 24months when he buhari was 41 years old isn't the same nigeria he is coming to govern now 32 years after now that he is 72years old . things have changed,the system has changed .it would have been great if there was a third strong political party in the last elections with a younger and more vibrant candidate. But nigerians want change and the change they shall have. Let's see how it all turns out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Mcaise: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Shut the fvck up and go pee off ur bad blood...bolo.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
feldido:
He has 4 years to prove himself... Let's not be quick to judge, meanwhile PDP as opposition go sweet oo cheesy
Did you guys give GEJ breathing space, even before he resumed office, they threatened to make his tenure unbearable, called him names.

All the problems in Nigeria was inherited, yet APC made it look like he caused them as he resumed office, expecting him to perform miracles.

We are not asking BUHARI TO PERFORM MIRACLES, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THIS,

#BABA, KEEP YOUR WORDS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by raziboi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

FOR THE IBOS.......DNT INSULT US...CUS I KNW UR ALREADY A BASTARD!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by breakeven: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

This our president elect will flop big time. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

ur accusations are baseless
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by realest247(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

For only the Wise smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by onatisi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
azimibraun:
How about the great 7 things he has done so far?
name 2 out of the 7great things he has done so far.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by anigold(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

This is just the beginning of more hardships to come. GEJ was ok,and the majority ganged up and removed him. The socalled CHANGE is taking another dimension..

very soon E-FREEDOM OF PRESS will be a luxury...

This change may be bitter ooo...
Very soon the same people who shouted "CHANGE" will be the same who will scream "BRING BACK GEJ"
old habits die hard..

I know GMB cant handle criticism like GEJ did..

Its will be dramatic... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people
What if he is a yoruba like u?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Demmzy15(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
I seriously can't believe that this crap made the front page! embarassed

Mchwww

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by fxkay1: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

You guys just love lies

Here is a full list of the Transition Committee members:

1. Mallam Ahmed Joda – Chairman

2. Dr Doyin Salami – Vice-Chairman

3. Mr Boss Mustapha

4. Mal. Muhammad Hayatuddin

5. Alh. Abubakar Malami SAN

6. Brig. Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa

7. Sen. Hadi Sirika

8. Sen. Audu Ogbeh

9. Barrister Dalong

10. Mrs Bola Adesola

11. Mr Wale Edun

12. Mrs Nike Aboderin

13. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu

14. Mr Festus Odimegwu

15. Chief John Oyegun

16. Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

17. Dr Tam David West

18. Alh.Lai Mohammed

19 Mal Adamu Adamu – Secretary

where is sylva's name bolo
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by breakeven: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
breakeven:

This our president elect will flop big time. angry
Very soon we will know who is clueless. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Believe me, all this can not be as worse as doing nothing like GEJ did with the Immigration Job Scam!.

So Mr man, make we her word abeg!!!
I thought of ignoring you. But Then try to reason before you speak, was immigration recruitment 2014, under the office of the president.

What can you say about immigration recruitment 2015, now under the office of the president.

Baseless sentiments will not move this country forwarD
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by KMJY(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
adaweezy:
click like if you believe the Op is drunk
Click share if you think this guy is rather the one drunk and needs help
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by olatunjin(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
If we start crying before he enters office, what are we going to do for the next four years that he will be there?
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by sup1: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
You want to score cheap points?. not this time because the truth is obvious.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by lomprico(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
saints2:
And what has your GEJ does Is he a saint either... why are you so quick to find fault even when he is yet yo be sworn in... chillax.
And English was seriously harmed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.