Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60766 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
foxxynik:

I'd really like to kiss ya ass! With no remorse!....

Hehehe are u sure...some asses get thorns and spikes.. grin grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ekiloui(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

Bia Ewu!

I'm sick and tired of seeing Igbo on every thread that's against Buhari! What's your problem anyway? Even if he's Igbo and so what? Must u show your lack of brain and insult the entire tribe? My Father a confirmed Igbo man is a die hard Buharist..infact my entire immediate family supported Buhari..I can list a good number of Igbos that voted for this Buhari! My friend from Enugu went through thick and thin just to get his voters card to vote Buhari, the other one from Imo quarreled with a couple of GEJites before my very eyes cos he supported Buhari whole heartedly.

You better take back the rubbish you spewed. If the Igbos will never rule this nation then beg your government to set em free. Nonsense
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by cut007: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari is a pathological liar who preyed on the gullibility of battered,poor,uneducated Nigerians to scheme himself into Aso Rock.

Nigerians will pay for their gullibility

#BABAONECHANCE
U'VE SAID IT ALL!!!! VERY CONCISE AND ARTICULATE!!!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
help3852:

I thought of ignoring you. But Then try to reason before you speak, was immigration recruitment 2014, under the office of the president.

What can you say about immigration recruitment 2015, now under the office of the president.

Baseless sentiments will not move this country forwarD
Is that so? Baseless sentiments indeed!. You're just not it!. Tell me, who is the head of Immigration under? Nd who is the minister of interior under?.

When you speak of baseless sentiments, be sure to look at your face in the mirror first!. And kindly answer the questions I asked above.

Least I forget, please what is the primary duty of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?.

Nd try to reason very well before you answer!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

Your stupidity and mumuness. Is NAFDAC certified. Must you involve all the ibos. Rubbish. Well I don't blame you. I blame ya parents that gave you money to buy phone. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Simplymeah: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tecnonews24:
This is what u get when elect an illiterate as a president. I guess the baba one chance guy doesn't know the difference between president elect and the president. is unfortunate he surround himself with amajiris. who is gonna remind him?
No matter how ignorant or unlettered GMB is,i bliev he is more learned n better enlightened than ur folks tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Is that so? Baseless sentiments indeed!. You're just not it!. Tell me, who is the head of Immigration under? Nd who is the minister of interior under?.

When you speak of baseless sentiments, be sure to look at your face in the mirror first!. And kindly answer the questions I asked above.

Least I forget, please what is the primary duty of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?.

Nd try to reason very well before you answer!.
Mark the words you used to describe the recruitment "scam"

if the mother of the family mistakenly prepares a salty meal, would you blame the father for salty meal since he's the head of the family.??

Anyway Apc has already made people to believethat GEJ is responsible for everything
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
anigold:

Hehehe are u sure...some asses get thorns and spikes.. grin grin
. . Lol...... I wouldn't mind.... I jst wana kiss the ass!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by hary4luv(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Some people will never change...a leopard can never clean her spots
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by joseph1832(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
help3852:
Mark the words you used to describe the recruitment "scam"

if the mother of the family mistakenly prepares a salty meal, would you blame the father for salty meal since he's the head of the family.??

Anyway Apc has already made people to believethat GEJ is responsible for everything
Dude debate with facts and stop giving me tales by moonlight!.

From the embolden, is it not the position of the husband to ask why such a meal is heavily laden with salt? And to ensure that such a thing never happens again in the family, especially when such meals can lead to serious health repercussions. And if truly it did, who bears the brunt? The mother or the father?.

Dude, please if you don't have any thing concrete to debate with just let silence be your guide so you can stop showing just how myopic you are!.

Imagine, and to think you're speaking of baseless sentiments...
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by mandax: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
This upcoming season of Nigeria the Zoo go sweet die!

The producers handpicked the best comic act ever when they chose Mohammedu Buhari

Let the show begin

And in a Nigerian over flowing with all sorts of highly educated and young people, even with graduates from Harvard and MIT, how did Nigeria got to this level through the last presidential election?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by cut007: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Billyonaire:
What we are witnessing is called Buharicracy - A government of the illiteracy, by the illiterates and for the illiterates.

Buhari stated that he will stabilize the price of crude oil, yet illiterates voted him.
Buhari lied under oath when he had no 'Ordinary' Level GCE certificate, yet illiterates voted him.
Buhari, who is suffering from Amnesia; committed lots of faus pas including "Osumbade, All Progressive COnfidence and Independent NIGERIAN electoral commission" yet illiterates voted.

Even a Professor, called Jega had to rig election using biased PVC distribution system to bring his fellow Northern to power. The most painful one is a boi-boi professor, who calls himself a Pastor, aligning with someone who proposes Sharia for Nigeria and threaten to implement sharia.

Sometimes I think we are destined for destruction as a people, (cosmic forbid). This is the change we voted for, it is called Buharicracy - Government of the illiterates for the illiterates by the illiterates.

Now the latest epidemic in town is called Buhariosis - A condition of interstate trekking from place to place without a clear mission.

I dey laugh oh.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Codyt(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
You guys always misuse the advantage of social media. Our social media is capable of bringing down a powerful man. U come up with thrash and it makes front page suddenly. Buhari is yet to be sworn it he's already in the middle of controversies. You guys need to grow up and think right for once enough of bashing this guy on social media.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Olyroks: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Keep the beef in the meat rack....Na jealousy go kill una.you like it or not GMB will rule this country
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by romooluwa(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Axaxaxaxaxa i laugh in greek.. Dramatic title typical of an attention wh**e.. 7 horrible acts.. I couldn't even read it cos i know its full of crap... Op hope you're happy with your bag of attention. Good luck in life
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by macviv: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
[Dude why do you allow sentiment to engulf ur brain .
you are being insulting to a particular tribe that you hate so much and its not good for this forum at all
Try to be matured and address issues in a polite manner rather than being abusive to ur fellow human.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude debate with facts and stop giving me tales by moonlight!.

From the embolden, is it not the position of the husband to ask why such a meal is heavily laden with salt? And to ensure that such a thing never happens again in the family, especially when such meals can lead to serious health repercussions. And if truly it did, who bears the brunt? The mother or the father?.

Dude, please if you don't have any thing concrete to debate with just let silence be your guide so you can stop showing just how myopic you are!.

Imagine, and to think you're speaking of baseless sentiments...
But You called the recruitment scam,

FACTS
What has GEJ done after the failure of the exercise?
1. Took the recruitment from the ministry.
2. Set up a committee under his office for direct supervision to handle the recruitment
3. Compensated bereaved families.
4. Arranged for refunding of the fees paid by applicants, the money would have been paid by now but Fake names have been added to the list.
5. Organised a fresh recruitment using latest trends eg CBT. Recruitment is in advanced stage.

What else do you want, but You called it scam

Your hate and bitterness. Will not take you anywhere.

if you have clear vision, then look well and stop being bitter. It is simply what APC programmed their Propaganda to achiev, which they have achieved, turning the masses against the government.

Get yourself out of bitterness because it will affect everything you do
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by danielicon(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
tkcosby02:
U sounds unintelligent... I must confess.
on what basis are u saying that? it pains me seeing people talking out of sentiment . what the op said is just the bitter truth. the minister of national planning vividly voiced that out in yesterday's nta news , that buhari is intruding into the current government. I think someonethat really believe in change should first respect the state's rule of law .
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by joseph1832(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
help3852:

But You called the recruitment scam,

FACTS
What has GEJ done after the failure of the exercise?
1. Took the recruitment from the ministry.
2. Set up a committee under his office for direct supervision to handle the recruitment
3. Compensated bereaved families.
4. Arranged for refunding of the fees paid by applicants, the money would have been paid by now but Fake names have been added to the list.
5. Organised a fresh recruitment using latest trends eg CBT. Recruitment is in advanced stage.

What else do you want, but You called it scam

Your hate and bitterness. Will not take you anywhere.

if you have clear vision, then look well and stop being bitter. It is simply what APC programmed their Propaganda to achiev, which they have achieved, turning the masses against the government.

Get yourself out of bitterness because it will affect everything you do
Mr man! It will do you well to not allow useless sentiment to be your guide. Lemme spell it out for you incase you're too smart not to know.

What did GEJ not do:

1: Arrest and trial all those who defrauded unemployed youth.

2: Prosecute those who initiated the job scam

3: Arrest and trial those who orchestrated the job scam for premeditated murder and manslaughter and conspiracy to commit murder.

4: Sack all those who took part in the orchestrating of the job scam without pensions and gratuity!.

5: Sound a note of warming to others that corruption and the lives of Nigerian will and can not be trifled with without severe consequences!.

6: To make sure those who died in the job scam did not die in vein by attempting to bride their families. It is still blood money however way you want to look at it.

Your must not and never allow sentiment to cloud your sense of reasoning. Its because you reason with sentiment that's why you can't see all what I mentioned above.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Savigne(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
I got 3 words for you:
Get an Education!
Note: I just don't mean in English language.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
u sound frustrated
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Desmondkk:
U guys should stop being partisan....U should stop formulating nonsense just to tarnish Buhari's image
but they can write about Gej abi ……

They should stop being partisan so that by 2019.
APC WILL COME OUT AND SAY, ALL IS WELL, VOTE APC AGAIN.

AND WE WILL GO OUT AND MUMULY VOTE ABI …
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
egunna:
dis is simply a case of giving d dog a bad name to hang it.once u re blinded by sentiments u can never see anything gud in wotever ur opponent does.op pls b objective.ur hatred is too glaring nd childish too.u just showed dat all u re intrested in is fault finding nd hence will never see anything gud in wot d president elect does.
You're rather the one that's sentimentally defensive and childish with no iota of sense to be able to provide moderately to a post that is supposed to educate you and ur fellow APCheats for voting this tribalist into office as a president!
if u looking for a perfect man den u shud check d next planet. go home nd nurse ur wound rather dan spew dis trash here.
Ofcoz, after succeeding into booting in GMB as the elected president. Your mentality of a PERFECT PRESIDENT isn't part of the covet qualities in Buhari, right?
Ofcoz you'll see it as a trash but sooner or later....you'll come to ur right senses! Keep wandering on ur left side of ur reasoning!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by imbless: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
u are very stu*pid to say this to the whole igbo tribe.
and don't ever quote me unless this word " stu*pid " qualifys u.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by saints2(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
lomprico:

Don't pity me, pity your english instead. Its still injured, save it before its too late.

It's quite sadden when a youth like you leave the main issues and chase shadows... I am sure you need help... If you have no meaningful thing doing with your life... get a job doing.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Mr man! It will do you well to not allow useless sentiment to be your guide. Lemme spell it out for you incase you're too smart not to know.

What did GEJ not do:

1: Arrest and trial all those who defrauded unemployed youth.

2: Prosecute those who initiated the job scam

3: Arrest and trial those who orchestrated the job scam for premeditated murder and manslaughter and conspiracy to commit murder.

4: Sack all those who took part in the orchestrating of the job scam without pensions and gratuity!.

5: Sound a note of warming to others that corruption and the lives of Nigerian will and can not be trifled with without severe consequences!.

6: To make sure those who died in the job scam did not die in vein by attempting to bride their families. It is still blood money however way you want to look at it.

Your must not and never allow sentiment to cloud your sense of reasoning. Its because you reason with sentiment that's why you can't see all what I mentioned above.
HAHAHA, you are funny, I wish you have opportunities to lead,
so that you will sack people without pensions.
Accuse people of murder as you want to.

In fact, just re read what you just wrote.
Blood for blood, so that you will be happy??

Hahaha, I rest my case.

grin cheesy, it just a pity, you are still calling the recruitment Scam!!

I hope you won't call him a tyrant, if he did what you wrote, you are very funny.

Hahaha hahaha, i no fit laugh again.
Send your recommendation to Buhari, trust me, he will laugh at you.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by fineguy11(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
This upcoming season of Nigeria the Zoo go sweet die!

The producers handpicked the best comic act ever when they chose Mohammedu Buhari

Let the show begin
Hy lizard,,its me tiger talking,,buhari the lion will rule u and ur clan for 4yrs,,if u don't like it,relocate to another zoo.,like the one in sambisa...,,i heard the king there is nicer grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ayusco85(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

10000000000 likes. So on point. These igbos na lagoon fit them. They arrent fit to dwell among humans
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by frainc(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
jamex93:
yesterday I was given a 24hours barn in politics
because I am a supporter of buhari and I show

it by making good comments about him

I felt bad since mowing cause
I couldn't do anything in politics but am back

we are all free to support who so Eva we want
and praise them in any way we can

what the moderator that barn me refuse to understand is
DAT u can barn this account but u can never barn JAMES from NL
Is your type that need this

Gets up 7 a.m in the morning, sleepwalks into the kitchen, grabs something to bite on... His phone's battery is down; picks up his charger and leaves home in search of power to charge his phone. He visits all the salons, even while charging, he's on the phone, Chatting! Chatting! Chatting!!

The phone eventually power up to 30% after 2hrs of ineffective charge due to usage, he hangs the charger around his neck and with great joy, heads back home.

Without removing his shoes or sandals he cruises into the
living room, doing what? Chatting... Before long, the battery gets drained, he leaves home yet again to another barbing salon...

Nightfall; not really satisfied, he returns home say... around 9 p.m, and by 2 am, the charged battery is completely depleted...

*this circle continues daily and meanwhile this dude/sis is supposed to be a potential doctor....... Indeed many youths are captives of technology, all they do is charge -- discharge, Charge -- discharge, charge --discharge, moving about with charger! (Thank God for PowerBanks)

Some young people actually believe without their phones they'll die, some get suicidal tendencies when they have a low battery, SOME CAN GO TO BURIAL JUST TO CHARGE UP!!

You want to be a doctor (doesn't matter if you're a ''Jambite'') can't you start reading medical related books?... It's either one of these or even all:

1: You're chatting with your friend from a saloon where you're charging your device.

Spoiler: he's replying you from his office in KPMG.

2: Or you're chatting with your equally jobless friend discussing and arguing over Ronaldo's red card or GEJ's loss at the polls.

Spoiler: GEJ has accepted defeat, Ronaldo will be back... both men doesn't even know you exist!

3: You're chatting with your supposed girlfriend.

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)

4: Most celebrities/people claim they don't chat; rather they reply messages, so that's the norm now..

Spoiler: nothing oh... I just dey laugh u.

5: You're chatting with a total stranger?

Spoiler: Wetin u wan hear? Keep wasting your time.

6: (I know you have more; you're the one with the chat doctorate)

Brov/Sis, this your condition no be your village peeps oh... Leave prayer, You're your own looming nightmare...

Ågbaya, Understand that what you spend your time doing is what you become. Nobody gets food on his/her table because he's a great chatter...

Forget the phone, think-ignite your future... At 18/22 you think you're still a kid?? I bet that 60 year old man/lady who hawks pure water on your street used to think the same...

Speak your mind, you're free to do so!!!..
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by AlphaDibia(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
See how you threw all igbo people into a box. Very reckless. And very ignorant. Kontinu

ziryboy:
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
danielicon:
on what basis are u saying that? it pains me seeing people talking out of sentiment . what the op said is just the bitter truth. the minister of national planning vividly voiced that out in yesterday's nta news , that buhari is intruding into the current government. I think someonethat really believe in change should first respect the state's rule of law .
If you have started judging him now, what will you do by 2019.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ayusco85(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
mashnino:
hahahhahahhahahaha...

Oh my God....PDP...

So na lyk dis e dey pain Una....

OP... nothing you wrote up there is relevant...

wai forming parallel government.. you must be very stupid for that statement..

Do you even know what parallel government is..?'

Why does he need to form parallel government?? i mean... he is the new Government...

Bunch of PDP robots..una go die of hate... na hate go kill una...

Gospel truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.