Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60765 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Touchforfree(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He has started to fail

BabaoNe chance

Pessimist !.

We know ur type, still crying because ur GEJ was booted out of power. He spent 6 years there and what happened to his promises ?.

GMB has not been sworn in and U've started crying wolf when there is no wolf.

We all voted for GEJ then but regreted enmass for d time wasting effort in voting him in then.

Instead of wishing d country well, all U do is running ur pessimistic points.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA......

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by milodegrea(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
U are so much on point! ~~~Bia conductor don't forget my change ooh!~~~
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tecnonews24:
This is what u get when elect an illiterate as a president. I guess the baba one chance guy doesn't know the difference between president elect and the president. is unfortunate he surround himself with amajiris. who is gonna remind him?

you call a General illiterate ?

those who the gods want to destroy they first make mad
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by peedeeasobie(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

why can't you make your point without being abusive and tribal?
Can't you address the issues he raised without calling him names or attacking a tribe?

smh!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by NZEGWUAGU(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=grayht post=33286619][/quote]Even if Igbos do not rule Nigeria they will better and richer than other tribes forever. The North has ruled Nigeria for more than 40years still you are the poorest the least educated in the country. Think about it and be ashamed of yourself before you mention Igbo with your smelly unbrushed mouth. Is it Buhari's four years that would change that? But I can assure you that the Igbo will take power in 2019 and there's nothing you can do about it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
I see the ease with which the moderator push the nonsense to the front page. I don't know whether Seun and his Nairaland bunch are still under PDP retainership. This morning, Ngeneukwuenu campaigned to no avail in an attempt to move to the front page, a post by the old Barcanista; before he got sucked into the dirt.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by egunna(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
dis is simply a case of giving d dog a bad name to hang it.once u re blinded by sentiments u can never see anything gud in wotever ur opponent does.op pls b objective.ur hatred is too glaring nd childish too.u just showed dat all u re intrested in is fault finding nd hence will never see anything gud in wot d president elect does.if u looking for a perfect man den u shud check d next planet.go home nd nurse ur wound rather dan spew dis trash here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by youngmoney101(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
all dis useless ranting (1) can never get Jonadunce back to office on may 29th.(2) buhari will rule nigeria weda we like it or not by God's grace..as far I know I suggest u satanist and pdppigs go suck buhari's dick with an elephant's tongue...sons of hate and anger

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by braine(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
mashnino:
hahahhahahhahahaha...

Oh my God....PDP...

So na lyk dis e dey pain Una....

OP... nothing you wrote up there is relevant...

wai forming parallel government.. you must be very stupid for that statement..

Do you even know what parallel government is..?'

Why does he need to form parallel government?? i mean... he is the new Government...

Bunch of PDP robots..una go die of hate... na hate go kill una...

Tiny are jealous of the recognition he's getting and how everything is going smoothly for Buhari. Don't mind the pigs.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by loomer: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

Oga if u no fit speak good English, make u de speak pigin na.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ is still the man for me. GMB Na one "chances"
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
What we are witnessing is called Buharicracy - A government of the illiteracy, by the illiterates and for the illiterates.

Buhari stated that he will stabilize the price of crude oil, yet illiterates voted him.
Buhari lied under oath when he had no 'Ordinary' Level GCE certificate, yet illiterates voted him.
Buhari, who is suffering from Amnesia; committed lots of faus pas including "Osumbade, All Progressive COnfidence and Independent NIGERIAN electoral commission" yet illiterates voted.

Even a Professor, called Jega had to rig election using biased PVC distribution system to bring his fellow Northern to power. The most painful one is a boi-boi professor, who calls himself a Pastor, aligning with someone who proposes Sharia for Nigeria and threaten to implement sharia.

Sometimes I think we are destined for destruction as a people, (cosmic forbid). This is the change we voted for, it is called Buharicracy - Government of the illiterates for the illiterates by the illiterates.

Now the latest epidemic in town is called Buhariosis - A condition of interstate trekking from place to place without a clear mission.

I dey laugh oh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by nelandrewz(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
You don talk finish?
naija2dabone:

1. A legion of excuses and change of promises

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

3. Rewarding founder of BBOG group with political appointment
That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

4. Promises Selective probes (Case in point, Sanusi's £20 billions)
One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

5.Promoting god fatherism in Nigeria political space
From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

6. Making Corrupt politicians the pillars of his team
For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

7. Forming a parallel government.
Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by salesRep: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Df
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by jogojogo: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you

If you are so intelligent enough to identify seven (7) horrible acts committed by Buhari even before assuming power, you should be smart and intelligent enough to observe that President Jonathan has likewise committed seven thousand (7000) horrible acts.....otherwise I would advice you see the doctor as fast as possible. Further delay could be too dangerous for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ultimate77(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
For uir pidgin mind now, u don insult the Igbo guys...... Wher are u from??
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by croSStodds(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
SIghs#pheew!it intrigues me to no end when some stupid alchemy of gargantuan foolhardiness come on-line to air their frustration just to showcase their incessant nincompoopery.like seriously,I see what this moronic relic of ignominy indicted as nothing but a mish-mash of mumbo-jumbo devoid of any iota of sense.it's pellucidly ostensible he's a hater,GMB hasn't even started his tenure,yet,some irksome artifact of obnoxiousness have started spewing craps and trash here ampersand there.oh mehn shit!I feel like planking this reproachful knave to d pit of tartarus.y can't u just strangle urself to a disdainful death if u detest GMB or beta still donate ur wizened pea-shaped brain 4 neuroanalysis..Bleep you!old-damned deplorable racoon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

total crap to me

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by specco(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

You are the most miserable fool on the surface of planet earth. Why bring ethnicity into your jaundiced post. Keep hating until you stew in your own bile. It doesnt change a thing. Igbos will always be ahead of you and your miserable generation. He who God has blessed no one can curse.
What a tragedy! Common sense is not that common.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by STANPASQUAL(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

GST 101 failure!!! And an Ethnic Bigot!! Undeserving to stand among intellectuals!!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by MrSunesis(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

Igbo's do not speak like this. I have a lot of them as friends
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Desmondkk(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
U guys should stop being partisan....U should stop formulating nonsense just to tarnish Buhari's image
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Tayeni(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

dung

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by anigold(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
maimota:
Kiss my ass. HATERS.

Where the ass ma flog am with koboko. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by yhusiee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
I know you an ibo man, that is how you ibos support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people
Will you shut the fvck up! Wetin concern this gist and tribe? You must be "Tribalphobic", and quote me anywhere, Nigeria is made of different geopolitical zones, not just south south, therefore, there is no reason why south south will have power "forever", not to mention Igbos not ruling this country. U need 2 see a doctor before time, mk you for no go carry gun/bomb join terrorists all in the name of keeping power forever. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by feldido(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
help3852:

Did you guys give GEJ breathing space, even before he resumed office, they threatened to make his tenure unbearable, called him names.

All the problems in Nigeria was inherited, yet APC made it look like he caused them as he resumed office, expecting him to perform miracles.

We are not asking BUHARI TO PERFORM MIRACLES, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THIS,

#BABA, KEEP YOUR WORDS.

All m saying is Nigerians are too quick to judge... Very soon they'll praise GEJ even though they called him clueless. M not a supporter of any political party, but let's leave Him(GMB) to seat first before casting blames.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by breakeven: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
jogojogo:

If you are so intelligent enough to identify seven (7) mistakes/errors committed by Buhari even before assuming power, you should be smart and intelligent enough to observe that President Jonathan has likewise committed seven thousand (7000) blunders/mistakes/errors.....otherwise I would advice you see the doctor as fast as possible. Further delay could be too dangerous for you.
Can you list the 7000 mistakes for us?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ayoromer: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
buhari should start his pribe frm ibb n obj than d ones he steal as militry head of state cowardice since 1960 jona is d only president that steal if i may know steal what oil money that is rightfully his own did he steal cocoa or groundnut money fools generate our own resources n leave others why cant a south south man benefit frm his own.buhari u wil see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by anigold(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who are you calling bros, Are you blind? Didn't you read the article? How can your dad forget to use condom that night?

THIS TYPE OF ACIDIC comments scares potential suitors... grin

Remember that am joking with you,so reply with another joke grin grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by bobmalu83(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
I believe u are one of d useless person in this forum. Everyone knows Jonathan's i don't care attitude towards corruption, SLS is not innocent of charges leveled against him
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by chimerase2: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
for once why can't ua comment be devoid of tribalism, must u mention d ibos eh what has de stateemnt got to do with the ibos,
U dnt even knw wia d op is from all u r obsessed about is d ibos
Don't kill ua self cus d way amu sing it u r taking dis tooo far.
I stayed with two yoruba rummies trout ma time in skul dey were not like wat we have in nairaland politics, even ma early stage of life in ogba it was not like dis angry
TRIBALISM must stop angry
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by anigold(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
feldido:

All m saying is Nigerians are too quick to judge... Very soon they'll praise GEJ even though they called him clueless. M not a supporter of any political party, but let's leave Him(GMB) to seat first before casting blames.

Its only you that called him "CLUELESS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.