Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60767 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Flameneo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by U2ice(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
samutd4u:
Hmmmmmm
I made Ftc front page again this week

I thank God
How much e put 4ur account?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by saints2(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
lomprico:
And English was seriously harmed!
And here comes the prof in English language... I pity you.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by saints2(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
lomprico:
And English was seriously harmed!
And here comes the prof is English language... I pity you.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
If we start crying before he enters office, what are we going to do for the next four years that he will be there?

You if he last four years as president abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
feldido:

All m saying is Nigerians are too quick to judge... Very soon they'll praise GEJ even though they called him clueless. M not a supporter of any political party, but let's leave Him(GMB) to seat first before casting blames.
cool bro.

Here's the deal, opposition helps the government to sit up and work harde.
4Years is like tomorrow, if we keep calm they will not feel the pressure to deliver on their promises.

Time will be lost, and we will keep saying Nigeria at 60, nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by daresimon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
You guys have been looking for ways to exonerate jonathan sha.
Abeg carry the guy go rome make dem canonize am abeg.
You wrote a nice piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by rigarmortis: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

Can you counter his post with intelligent points and not sound off like a randy man whose wife has denied punny for nine months.

At the end of the day, we need opposition to keep any government on its toes.

And beleive me or not, dude raised some valid points.

And whatsup with the ''useless ibos'' yarn, seriously man?.what does that have to do with this?......amaechi, rochas, ngige, etc are all useless ibos too?............what do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror every morning.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by proxillin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari is also responsible for the national power blackout, fuel scarcity ...Jonathan is a saint moving this country forward. Whatever he does is perfect ...people like u can't critisize him. And you have even started critisizing a president elect, who has not even resumed office.

Misplacement of priority. Politics of tribal and bigotry. Nigerians should be on the street protesting this hardship. No electricity and fuel at the same time. This is pharaoh wickedness. Even idiamin was not this wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by breakeven: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
jogojogo:

If you are so intelligent enough to identify seven (7) mistakes/errors committed by Buhari even before assuming power, you should be smart and intelligent enough to observe that President Jonathan has likewise committed seven thousand (7000) blunders/mistakes/errors.....otherwise I would advice you see the doctor as fast as possible. Further delay could be too dangerous for you.
Can you list the 7000 mistakes for us?. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Chirokusko: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tecnonews24:
This is what u get when elect an illiterate as a president. I guess the baba one chance guy doesn't know the difference between president elect and the president. is unfortunate he surround himself with amajiris. who is gonna remind him?
You can go hide your smelling mouth inside the Atlantic ocean until after the illiterate surrounded by almajiris finishes his tenure of four years, and if we wish we give four more years since we are the majority. lol
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by lomprico(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
saints2:

And here comes the prof is English language... I pity you.
Don't pity me, pity your english instead. Its still injured, save it before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by declaro(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

Some times I cry for what my fellow Nigerians write and post here. Please withdraw your statement immediately, it is important for our unity. We are One Nigeria whether you think so or not. Please, Please withdraw it immediately. I hope you will understand me with maturity. Thank you.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ruffDiamond: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hahaha dem hate ridden saTANist ijaw man SLAVES are gradually waking up from the unbelievable tsunamic shockwave of defeat of the adopted master jonah daft the incoming otuoke fishermen association president hahaha see as FLATEES lost yet anoda war again jst like 1967! All yr hatred is not going to remove a single strand of hair from his body na hate and regret go kill una generation to generation he nor know if this op even exist keep hating and spewing any trash u like for the next 8 yrs E NOR CONCERN US
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by mightyrocket(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He has also made many young men to catch mad cow disease with trekking
contracting mad cow disease by trekking??
I fear u ooo
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
tkcosby02:
U sounds unintelligent... I must confess.
And you SOUND even more stup!d.....
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by glory2glory: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
PDP opposition elect grin
They can't even wait for May 29th to start criticizing Buhari. cheesy
See what GEJ's defeat has turned some people into.
Guys just praying and wishing Buhari fails.
Hope you guys won't run out steam before the end of 2015.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ezelous: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
I thought you were that learned not to generalise statements.I can see you are a mere argumentative toddler.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by boborosky(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

Must u spit all the rubbi*sh in your brain on the Igbos. So anyone that criticizes buhari now is an easterner. How do u even reason?

The actions of a leader affects the followers one way or the other; so anyone who feels pained has all the rights in the world to speak their mind irrespective of ethnicity or any other factor of diversification.

Igbos this, igbos that.
Abeg o!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by boborosky(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

Must u spit all the rubbi*sh in your brain on the Igbos. So anyone that criticizes buhari now is an easterner. How do u even reason?

The actions of a leader affects the followers one way or the other; so anyone who feels pained has all the rights in the world to speak their mind irrespective of ethnicity or any other factor of diversification.

Igbos, this. Igbos, that.
Abeg o!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

You are so pained bro. Get well soon k . Pele
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Eluwilussit(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Leojamesjames:
Buhari regime will shock the haters, he will do good for the country and deliver for the country, long live buhari, long live federal republic of nigeria.

Now that's what we all want. God help him!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
anigold:

THIS TYPE OF ACIDIC comments scares potential suitors... grin
Remember that am joking with you,so reply with another joke grin grin
NL makes you to loose yourself when you least expect
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Ephemmm: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
If we start crying before he enters office, what are we going to do for the next four years that he will be there?

They will cry cry: they see nothing wrong when OBJ was imposing GEJ, but OBJ has committed great blunder in their eyes by associating himself with Buhari.

What an irony!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Funom001: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
It is only God that will help us in this country.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by remirez07(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

1. A legion of excuses and change of promises

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

3. Rewarding founder of BBOG group with political appointment
That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

4. Promises Selective probes (Case in point, Sanusi's £20 billions)
One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

5.Promoting god fatherism in Nigeria political space
From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

6. Making Corrupt politicians the pillars of his team
For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

7. Forming a parallel government.
Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you
Now Nigeria is having Two presidents!! What a wrong part we has chosen... May God help us all.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by princeSammyz: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
to say d post is unintelligent is in itself unintelligent. D only wrong thing i see is quick judgement. Beautiful analysis anyway
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by naija2dabone(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank you all for your comments. I made FP waoh.

But enh.....something is happening to NL oooo. No sound analysis any longer, just insults!

Well shay e no dey gum body

Cheers
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op na only 7 you see?you never start you go count tire. Useless thread from a dead brain. Sai Buhari jare

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
maimota:
Kiss my ass. HATERS.
. . I'd really like to kiss ya ass! With no remorse!....
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by anigold(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
NL makes you to loose yourself when you least expect

Sometimes its does but u have to control yourself...
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by maxit2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

Your fada.

Wetin concern South-South with someone who's writing his observations ?
Even if he is Ibo, what's Ibo's business with the South-South ?

Tribal bastarrrdd, may thunder fire all those that liked your TRIBAL comment. May thunder not also spare their mothers too. Okay, thunder can spare their kids. But no, thunder should strike their brothers and sisters to pieces.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.