Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60768 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by jamex93(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
frainc:

Is your type that need this

Gets up 7 a.m in the morning, sleepwalks into the kitchen, grabs something to bite on... His phone's battery is down; picks up his charger and leaves home in search of power to charge his phone. He visits all the salons, even while charging, he's on the phone, Chatting! Chatting! Chatting!!

The phone eventually power up to 30% after 2hrs of ineffective charge due to usage, he hangs the charger around his neck and with great joy, heads back home.

Without removing his shoes or sandals he cruises into the
living room, doing what? Chatting... Before long, the battery gets drained, he leaves home yet again to another barbing salon...

Nightfall; not really satisfied, he returns home say... around 9 p.m, and by 2 am, the charged battery is completely depleted...

*this circle continues daily and meanwhile this dude/sis is supposed to be a potential doctor....... Indeed many youths are captives of technology, all they do is charge -- discharge, Charge -- discharge, charge --discharge, moving about with charger! (Thank God for PowerBanks)

Some young people actually believe without their phones they'll die, some get suicidal tendencies when they have a low battery, SOME CAN GO TO BURIAL JUST TO CHARGE UP!!

You want to be a doctor (doesn't matter if you're a ''Jambite'') can't you start reading medical related books?... It's either one of these or even all:

1: You're chatting with your friend from a saloon where you're charging your device.

Spoiler: he's replying you from his office in KPMG.

2: Or you're chatting with your equally jobless friend discussing and arguing over Ronaldo's red card or GEJ's loss at the polls.

Spoiler: GEJ has accepted defeat, Ronaldo will be back... both men doesn't even know you exist!

3: You're chatting with your supposed girlfriend.

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)

4: Most celebrities/people claim they don't chat; rather they reply messages, so that's the norm now..

Spoiler: nothing oh... I just dey laugh u.

5: You're chatting with a total stranger?

Spoiler: Wetin u wan hear? Keep wasting your time.

6: (I know you have more; you're the one with the chat doctorate)

Brov/Sis, this your condition no be your village peeps oh... Leave prayer, You're your own looming nightmare...

Ågbaya, Understand that what you spend your time doing is what you become. Nobody gets food on his/her table because he's a great chatter...

Forget the phone, think-ignite your future... At 18/22 you think you're still a kid?? I bet that 60 year old man/lady who hawks pure water on your street used to think the same...

Speak your mind, you're free to do so!!!..

common sense is not common
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
help3852:

HAHAHA, you are funny, I wish you have opportunities to lead,
so that you will sack people without pensions.
Accuse people of murder as you want to.

In fact, just re read what you just wrote.
Blood for blood, so that you will be happy??

Hahaha, I rest my case.

grin cheesy, it just a pity, you are still calling the recruitment Scam!!

I hope you won't call him a tyrant, if he did what you wrote, you are very funny.

Hahaha hahaha, i no fit laugh again.
Send your recommendation to Buhari, trust me, he will laugh at you.
On the contrary he will welcome it! Its such a pity that people kill people here in Nigeria and we attach all sorts of useless sentiment to it!.

You can laugh all you want Mr man!. Indeed you've really shown that you're bed ridden with sentiment that's why you're forever unable to see what lies in front of you!.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by victors123: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
undecided let him prod lamido if his gulity he will face the judgement if he didn't he free
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by lagdmark(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
i just hope Buhari can survive 2 years of the heat, he is'nt that cool like gona.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by help3852: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
joseph1832:
On the contrary he will welcome it! Its such a pity that people kill people here in Nigeria and we attach all sorts of useless sentiment to it!.

You can laugh all you want Mr man!. Indeed you've really shown that you're bed ridden with sentiment that's why you're forever unable to see what lies in front of you!.
sorry bro, am not like you.

You can become a president and Arrest people as you want, sack people without rule of law as you want, accuse people of murder without evidence.

In fact, SWEET DREAMS, SLEEP WELL
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by shammah1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
That's a foolish statement
adaweezy:
I think GEJ really deserves what he gets from Lai Muhammad. GEJ by conceding defeat in an election he was defeated fairly and squarely has not thereby done us any favour. He has simply done the needful.

“We are sick and tired of being blackmailed by the Jonathanians...Gen. Buhari won the 28 March Presidential Elections fair and square, having satisfied both constitutional and other statutory requirements. We have no apology for our victory, and the concession of defeat – while it may have increased the political stock of President Jonathan – has by no means diminished the historic and emphatic victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress.”

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by saintandsinnerz: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

Your father must have impregnated your mother with a goat sperm, hence you talk like a goat!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by deb(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
If we start crying before he enters office, what are we going to do for the next four years that he will be there?

Oya mi lenu ooo!

All these PDP sore losers ranting already. Soro niyen?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by unclejb2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:
1. A legion of excuses and change of promises

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

3. Rewarding founder of BBOG group with political appointment
That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

4. Promises Selective probes (Case in point, Sanusi's £20 billions)
One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

5.Promoting god fatherism in Nigeria political space
From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

6. Making Corrupt politicians the pillars of his team
For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

7. Forming a parallel government.
Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you

****""*******Similar Post: "Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election" - By Martins301
https://www.nairaland.com/2287137/jonathans-5-horrible-acts-since
Buhari is not yet president and he is already forming god. Jonathan is really a peace loving man. Buhari's greatest undoing is going to be his dead ego.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hey kids, lets cut this old man some slack here. Looking @ your points..
1. Nigerians voted for Buhari, NOT APC manifestos. Note also, the said manifestos are REALLY not holy books, and their operability is dependent on the realities on ground.
2. In a civilised society, Media/Journalism is guided by ethics and breaches are santionable.(share with AIT)
3. The baba will inevitaly meet structures in the existing system, even in an overhaul, it is still Nigerians that would man them, quite naturally change usually faces some resistance. You think it isnt possible to manage those worse off to deliver to a significant degree; talk purposeful leadership. we all want better lives even as we journey to the promised land.
4. Same way shown to the ruling party would be shown to just anyone else, if folks manage their expectations well, we will come out victorious.
The old man has 4years to show us what he's got after which we will all kick or keep him.
5. Lets hold up and watch things, an existing system was met,and structures do not exist in a vacuum or isolation,the will and ability to manage them competently takes us a step away from the seeming albatross which is healthy for our collective survival. Note, baba hasn't been sworn in yet, matter of fact. Truth is self evident, survival is essential, change is constant.
6. Same as Number 5
7. Baseless.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
adaweezy:
I think GEJ really deserves what he gets from Lai Muhammad. GEJ by conceding defeat in an election he was defeated fairly and squarely has not thereby done us any favour. He has simply done the needful.

“We are sick and tired of being blackmailed by the Jonathanians...Gen. Buhari won the 28 March Presidential Elections fair and square, having satisfied both constitutional and other statutory requirements. We have no apology for our victory, and the concession of defeat – while it may have increased the political stock of President Jonathan – has by no means diminished the historic and emphatic victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress.”

Jonathan did not do the needful, He did the unthinkable

Long stories.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by marvelyole(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people
you are the most useless,stupid,foolish and course human being ever,I believe you are from the west that why you people will forever remain,fools,slaves and goats...Ojukwu saw it all,,,Ojukwu is a hero.men are ready to take up his shoes because enough I enough,we southerners will not continue to suffer with u..watch as stand and be free men. Useless man
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by dharamanil(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

Mr man where is ur senses If u don't have mahn try and get one
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Curvinus(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
yibobasher2:
Yeasterners have hate in their hearts angry. They hope for failure of Nigeria, and never wish anyone from other tribes well. Even the south south people that lost the presidential seat don't wish this man bad as much as these people from east of Niger. Ralph Uwazurike should come and take his people and go form their biafra biko because you can't be a citizen of a country, make money from such country and be wishing the country downfall.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and other decent posters from the southwest region with your senseless bigotry?

The more you go on with these brainless rants, the more you make a laughing stock of your people who by now I guess must be concerned about shear your s.tudipidity
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by shegzee43: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
adaweezy:

If your hero had conceded defeat in 2007, those who lost their lives (mostly corp members) in Northern Nigeria, would be alive today. Even if you don't see it, his accepting defeat means so much to only sensible minds, that's why he's being celebrated globally.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Tonason: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:

Ask your mother tonight to tell you who is your father. Kola.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by oloworulz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
my bro , u are right. This Igbo ppul are d problem of nigeria. Even in Europe, they are very noisy , especially when they have small money they got through dubious ways. I just pray they vacate this Lagos and go back to their land. Very stupiid set of ppul. All of them have been brainwashed. U need to see d way they reason. Although , there still some very few reasonable ones
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by danielicon(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
tkcosby02:

If you have started judging him now, what will you do by 2019.
this isn't about judgment , it's about reality . what I said is simply what he is doing ...
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by aj6: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians need to be patient
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by yibobasher2: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Curvinus:

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and other decent posters from the southwest region with your senseless bigotry?

The more you go on with these brainless rants, the more you make a laughing stock of your people who by now I guess must be concerned about shear your s.tudipidity

Can you please engage in an intellectual discourse with me? I promise not to indulge in profanity or use vulgar language.
Where do you wanna start from pre-colonial history, present local politics or world politics? Choose one and see who's gonna be a laughing stock at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by tomdon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
Hold Buhari to his promises, search twitter for "#WatchTheChange" without quotation mark.

OK oo
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by mikeade86: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
May the Almighty God bless you as you brought this topic. From all indications we can now clearly see that Buhari has completely deviated from his promise forgetting that God who enthrones kings also dethrones at the same time
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Amansu(f): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hollawaley:
You are A Simple Bad belle. Screw you b.itch

Don't mind the poster - It's always the way bad lossers seek solace. Imagine judging a man that has not yet taken office!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
danielicon:
this isn't about judgment , it's about reality . what I said is simply what he is doing ...
am sure if they bring Jesus as president and Mohammed as vice president..you would not still stop talking your faking up reality
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Curvinus(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
yibobasher2:

Can you please engage in an intellectual discourse with me? I promise not to indulge in profanity or use vulgar language.
Where do you wanna start from pre-colonial history, present local politics or world politics? Choose one and see who's gonna be a laughing stock at the end of the day

If you have so much knowlege about local and world politics, why don't you try using it to enhance this website and by extension, the cause of humanity, rather than continually displaying your archetypal hatred for anything Igbo, not minding that your insulting the sensibilities several individuals in here.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by petermichaels(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
And our eyes are watchn,our ears listening. D same media wey dem take campaign,na dsame media we go take pull dem down. No compromising!! Not evn 4 #5 change.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by NobleG1(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2015
I feel your frustration but you need to understand that all the political Kingmakers in Nigeria are corrupt. Some of them helped Buhari win. For example, Tinubu is very corrupt and he's the head of the Kingnakers in a political party he co-founded.

So it will be hard for him to fight those who gave him their full support, unless he plans becoming a one-term President. Hence, it will be wise for him to go after corrupt people who're outside the inner cycle of those who helped him. After all, it's impossible to target every corrupt person because 99.9% of Nigerians are corrupt. He'll mostly go after the big fishes.

There's no way anyone could win presidential election in today's Nigeria, without the help of a corrupt politician. It's pratically impossible.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by yibobasher2: 2:18am On May 01, 2015
Curvinus:

If you have so much knowlege about local and world politics, why don't you try using it to enhance this website and by extension, the cause of humanity, rather than continually displaying your archetypal hatred for anything Igbo, not minding that your insulting the sensibilities several individuals in here.

Thanks a great deal for encouraging me to add value to the site through my knowledge. Need I let you know that I have another moniker that I use for that purpose. However, the birth of this moniker was as a result of an unacceptable trend I observed from some group of people from a particular tribe in rewriting history and tarnishing the image of other tribes.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Bollinger(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2015
My previous posts on some of these issues. Well done OP;

1. On forming a transition team;
Bollinger:
Nigerians and their mumu mentality. I guess a lot of people do not see any problem with this. He should be keeping a low profile until he is sworn in so as not to give the impression he has another govt aside the one in power at the moment. And what is he transitioning for. Are you saying there is not a system already in place? This is why Nigeria never seems to be moving forward. Everything is always contrary to norm.

2. On barring AIT from covering his activities:

Bollinger:

A president does not have the luxury of being petty. He cannot bar a whole station from following his activities. If he doesn't like an individual representing the Tv station, he can withdraw the individuals press rights as regards being part of the press corp following the President. Not the whole Tv station. You'all are playing with fire for supporting this. Ever heard of press representation? This feels like de ja vu all over again.

3. On Nigeria's bloated expectations:

Bollinger:
Why do i have this feeling Nigerians are expecting too much from these guys. We made the same mistake with Obama, when we expected miracles only to be left with a worse society. Economically, he did fine but societal decay is worse than economic failure. You can recover from the latter quickly, but the former takes forever to bounce back from. Nigeria is suffering from both, and it will take a miracle to recover from it. Hope your expectation won't be dashed too quickly.

And a lot of Nairalanders don't see a problem with what he's doing. You'all have not seen anything yet. GMB would have been a better choice. He was useless but predictable.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by davies123: 7:08am On May 01, 2015
Is this for real?!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by gregg2: 10:19am On May 01, 2015
OP is very intelligent
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ismatillahi(f): 11:30am On May 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He has started to fail

BabaoNe chance
Failures can't wait for others to also fail. Baba fail tii laja. Accept him with good faith$stop jubilating over a false alerm....... .Sai Baba, sai Changeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.