Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (22112 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by akoaki(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2015
Quick and reliable solution. She needs a supplement called ginkgo biloba. You may google it to be sure. If she takes this you will be surprised how brilliant he would become within 30 days. For the type of ginkgo supplement, contact me here and i will give you options. Note, i do not sell the products but they are availabe on ebay, amazon and jumia.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2015
She will most likely forget your wedding day.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by femijck(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2015
I personally know of someone who lost her memory completely and could not remember anything, not even the names of her own kids due to the pain and shits in her marriage...
But she was advice to read books more and take VITAMIN B12 on daily basis...and now she's 80-90% ok...
So this should not disturb ur plans...if u love her, just see a psychologist or ur doc. Or better still let her start taking that vit. B12.

SHALOM!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Iamdagreatguy(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

Your fiance needs Trevo, buy the product for her, ensure she takes it daily and u will have a different story to tell.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 03, 2015
Your children would be dullards.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 03, 2015
Aye Aye Captain.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by aimuan(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

what makes you see calling off your wedding plan as option?she forget things easily and you re contemplating caling off ur mariege.what's wrong if you help her out?what if she sufferin for any psychological problem like depression and needs your help to come out of it?think well my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by TGM2015: 7:42pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

To be candid, some ladies are just like that but before drawing your conclusion, get your fact very right to be 100% sure that she is not doing that on purpose.

Try this out, promised her financial assistance or favour in nearest future like two weeks or a month time. Always promise to grant her request in nearest future or on occurrence of certain event, like if I get my salary this month I will buy this thing for you or give you what you asked.

If she can forget that or possibly forgetting some things that are personal and beneficial to her then you will need to support and help her while planning towards your wedding. If not run for your dear life, it means she just a pretender with a mission.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by allanphash7(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2015
I have 1 terabyte memory card for sale
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Filmdirect: 7:43pm On May 03, 2015
ViktorMartins:

Break up with her. You won't want to give birth to dullards, most children pick up their mum's IQ. Don't be clouded by 'love'
Nonsense!

It is better to sound wise by saying nothing, especially something like this that can easily
be disproved by science.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Jossyroyal1: 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

yea, u did write buh i guess u Neva notice he didn't use d word "wife"
Oga its you dat lack understanding.....
he said "wife to be" so stop blabbing with due respect!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by deebrain(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
Ah! Red sign. Make she no con forget who you be for wedding day O!

Chisos!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by holysaint1(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2015
utytill:
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.

azin ehhh.., beta wahala... grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by fynex(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

Go for proper counselling; and you said anytym u tell her she wud say u kn I forget "she see her self as some1 dt forgets n she's leavin wyt dt mindset" she needs to strt changing dt and acceptin dt "YES I CAN remember" she shud strt mkin her sef fink n figure out tyns n u guide her!
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by sexyjennik(f): 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
zinachidi:
no, b4 she 4gets what our childrens names are,
Hahaha it can't get to that stage biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by scarwiz(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
yes ..there was a hollywood movie lyk that acted by adam sandler
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by ViktorMartins(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
Filmdirect:

Nonsense!

It is better to sound wise by saying nothing, especially something like this that can easily
be disproved by science.

Disprove it, man. Am a geneticist
Next time you wanna quote me, quote with facts and a Lil bit of sense
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

She forgets and you be her reminder... it is what love is aall about.... But would be nice if she could be at least cautious of it and work on such weakness but breaking up over such will be baseless

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 03, 2015
Does she wake up naked beside her ex saying she forgot they had broken up? Dude take her to see a doctor it an issue to do with her STM..short term memory. It's very treatable
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by funkyjms: 7:51pm On May 03, 2015
utytill:
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.

Now, this is funny! gringrin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by zionBB(f): 7:55pm On May 03, 2015
Take her to see a doctor but in every thing don't leave her because of that just help her remember anytime she forgets as for me is a minor issue in marriage
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Sunbellar: 7:55pm On May 03, 2015
Give her time, she will soon forget about the marriage!
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 03, 2015
Don't marry out of pity
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
I don't mean to disrespect but are u sure she won't later forgot she's married to u.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 7:58pm On May 03, 2015
pretydamsel1:
like seriously are you OK? you quoted Twaci not the op and beside didn't you notice an 'f' that should tell you is a she not he. so next time look careful before you comment
yhu just don't get it.
Swerve abeg...
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by GodMode: 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

Does she have a BSc

How did she get the BSc

Did you ever hit her head

Do you slap her often

Is she getting enough sleep
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 8:00pm On May 03, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

Oga its you dat lack understanding.....
he said "wife to be" so stop blabbing with due respect!

shut d fuçk up and be early next tym.
Pig.
angry
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by nwosueugeneken: 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You can't type simple english....

Should she go on with the marriage too?? undecided
my dear the english is not that bad

Meanwhile we can never be perfect in english

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 03, 2015
That's no reason to call it quit with her. Anyway give her coconut water to drink.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mzellsx(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
Since you obviously love her,just try and encourage her,try to stretch the limit of her memories and be with her all the way.who knows things might change for the better
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by abbasbo003(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in that, there is some vitamins she can take to at least gain 30% of her memory, she is just short memory. Na because of that u won come drop am? Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex? / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.