Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (22093 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mira4u: 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

why will you leave her cos of that? except you didnt love her.

Anyway, asides medical help, encourage her to read novels, books, magazines, infact she should always read extensively. Reading enhances memory a lot. Let her sleep well too. It will surely help her.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by gynny(f): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ginkgo biloba benefits are medicinal. Ginkgo biloba has been used medicinally for so many years. Ginkgo is gotten from the ginkgo tree and is one of the top-selling herbs in the United States. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/ginkgo-biloba-benefits-ginkgo-biloba/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.