Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (22102 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by JudgementHammer: 8:12pm On May 03, 2015
Eyah OP you can go ahead with d marriage. Its just that when you want to make love to her, get a camera and record it because she may 4get that you slept with her and carry ur belle go give another man

And also calculate her period for her cus she may 4get her menses date to avoid embarassment

As soon as she gives birth, snap pics with d baby o cus she may 4get u're d father and calls someone else her father. I share your agony o..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mzellsx(f): 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
Omotolu:
That's no reason to call it quit with her. Anyway give her coconut water to drink.
coconut water ke,lol.you are funny grin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by inspiROHM(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2015
Seriously dude she is forgetful and that is all the problem you have? You never said she cheats on you!!! For God sake be a help meet that you are, understand her human frailties and work with her. You will regret leaving her I assure you of that.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by pretydamsel1(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:
yhu just don't get it. Swerve abeg...
just pack well abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by eagleeyez: 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
epelumi42:

Just be understanding and help her cope. Its all about love.

No way!!! Am sorry but he first needs to ascertain what the issue is via hospitals

My dear this kinda forgetfulness is risky.a mother once forgot her baby in a bath tub and the baby drowned.

This woman's forgetfulness will harm.
Let her make efforts to see what or how it can be cured else he should move on!
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by eagleeyez: 8:29pm On May 03, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Eyah OP you can go ahead with d marriage. Its just that when you want to make love to her, get a camera and record it because she may 4get that you slept with her and carry ur belle go give another man

And also calculate her period for her cus she may 4get her menses date to avoid embarassment

As soon as she gives birth, snap pics with d baby o cus she may 4get u're d father and calls someone else her father. I share your agony o..

Please, do we have permission to use your own hammer, pass judgemtn and kill u for this response?

This aint a joke. Give matured advice

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
mzellsx:
coconut water ke,lol.you are funny grin
...seriously,I am not joking. Just have faith like me...
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

Same here i easily do because i think excessively, i use a phone to track my activities then i used Windows Lumia Assistant Cortana to organize my life.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by ryd3(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
U know what I think? U ur self no De observant. How can u Date someone with this issue for 4yrs and just realise it now? U fit get inspiration from 50 first dates movie. She suppose open thread say her fiance is very carefree too grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by acesoul(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
there is high probability she has ADHD(Attention deficit hyperactive disorder) let her see a doctor or a psychologist,
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Abojupupa: 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
If you can tolerate her, good. Had a similar expi with a babe: she was damn too slow. I couldn't cope. We ended up being only friends.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Yetundechef: 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
Velocitron:
Hospital? I don't think it's that serious. It's possible she thinks about several things at once and doesn't bother to remember certain things, some people call it 'autopilot mode' grin
Just tell her to take it easy.

You gat it. I've been there before. Relocating and prayers made the difference.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Idydarling(f): 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
y she no 4get say she dey date u na
fallacy! :-Xy she no 4get say she dey date u na
fallacy!
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by olu77(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

shut d fuçk up and be early next tym.
Pig.
angry

Young man, your madness is classic

@ Op, your fiancee can not be like this dharay88 guy so know that there are worst situations in life. Your girl only has memory problem not serious mental problem

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Kayoski(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
after 2 years of marriage
op wife wakes up on a quite morning and sees a man sleeping on her bed..

op wife - pah pah pah ..mr man who are u?
op- honey, what do u mean..am your husband and we've been married for two years now..
op wife- married heeee I don die .. me marry u,God forbid I can't remember.. runs out of room half naked....
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by uboneak: 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
My white girlfriend has been giving me cards for de past 3years. Valentines, birthday, christmas, new year, our anniversaries..name it..and i hang them on the wall. Recently i tore one of de cards cos it kept falling off. I changed to a new location too and she came visiting. I told her i destroyed one card and she should guess which one it was. She stared at the wall for few secs and to my suprise..she said de exact card. It was one she gave me two months into out relationship. Goshhh..i was shocked at such memory.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by jamillion: 9:07pm On May 03, 2015
Bross, run for the benefit of ur future children, or will u be able to handle kids with chicken brains
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by InvertedHammer: 9:09pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

/

Do you think it is going to get any better?

You know the answer to your question.

Some people like problem so much that they will step unto a landmine that is staring them in the face...

only to come around with stories that touch the heart.
\
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2015
Hw wil dat affect ur marriage, if she's d will of God 4 u, why nt go ahead.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by musicwriter(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

After 4 years you suddenly realized she forgets too often?. When a man is done with a girl he can give ''anything'' as an excuse for dumping her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Kingsean(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
she will av sex with all his friends and say she forgot
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by LastProphet: 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
it can be a serious thing. and the fact she is accepting it doesn't show responsibility. what if she on the cooking gas one day and forgets? you will then remind her in heaven. tell her forgetting is not an option in life. it will cost u quote me
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by 9jauk: 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
No disrespect I'm afraid your wife is suffering from Early Dementia,however it can be treated,keep in touch.

1. Memory Loss
Mild cognitive impairment (or as doctors refer to it, MCI) explains memory loss that is more pronounced than typical age-related forgetfulness. MCI will cause an inability to recall short term memory (or recent events) such as what you did yesterday or last week. However, suddenly a strong ability to remember specific from the past will occur.

A study from Rutgers University, estimates that roughly 4-percent of Americans between the ages of 65 and 74-years old have Alzheimer’s Disease, with the percentage raising steady as we grow. The same research estimates that roughly 50-percent of all Americans over 85-years of age suffer with Alzheimer’s Disease and that more than half of all dementia cases are misdiagnosed and actually Alzheimer’s Disease.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
what i just want to say is that if u love her u dont need to ask anyone. All u need is a way to help her. I foregt things a lot but my wife need a great job on me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Godsonkemz(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
Since u've dated her for quite long, and i suppose by now u supposed to had gotten used to it. What she really needs from you is your help. Encourage her to make use of schedule planner to outline her activities. Having acknowledged it as her point of weakness, you can assist her work on it. Nobody is perfect. However, perfection could be acheived through constant practice.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Picomon(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
OP go n use OGUN ISOYE! One time she go dey remember
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by otosa(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
utytill:
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.
do u have word "seriousness " in ur dictionary at all?
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by PreacherxSon(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
:- [ try getting VERY VERY angry with her next time she forgets, to see if she could make any amendments, if not....Hussain Bolt with her to d nearest hospital to u, if u Care about her !

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
It may not be her fault.

There may be a part of her brain that does not function well in that regard.

There is this ailment called ADHD.

The sufferers are very intelligent but they are not organised i.e the absent minded professor. Many sufferers find it difficult being neat because they cant organise properly. They are compelled to take medication such as Ritalin which corrects the chemical imbalance in the brain.

Perhaps, I advise you go online and do an intensive search on forgetfulness and if there are remedies that help people remember things better

olola4:

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mzellsx(f): 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
Omotolu:
...seriously,I am not joking. Just have faith like me...
I receive the faith(your own kind)because this kind coconut thing,lol.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by madgoat(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
If u are considering leaving her, then im not sure u really luv her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.