Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (22094 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Misternas89(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2015
akoaki:
Quick and reliable solution. He needs a supplement called ginkgo biloba. You may google it to be sure. If he takes this you will be surprised how brilliant he would become within 30 days. For the type of ginkgo supplement, tell him or you to contact me here and i will give you options. Note, i do not sell the products but they are availabe on ebay, amazon and jumia.
Mr G Biloba, na woman get the problem no be d guy. Next time try n read b4 commenting. #JustBeingReal
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dawtune(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
She might have Alzheimer's.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 03, 2015
You don't have to dumb Her just like that...

You have been with Her for the past four years so continue with Her and take Her to a better clinic center for a better treatmen.

She is your fate so accept Her...
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by nkemdi89(f): 12:06am On May 04, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

Its medical,discuss with her family to know the origin of it. A relative of mine suffers thesame thing, she had a terrible fall as a baby, till now she forgets things easily, academically it affects her too.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 04, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

if u TRULY do love her den help her out. Somthin z rong som wer n itz u alone dat cn figure it out n also help her out! We dnt just quit a relationship just because we face challenges such as dis. Itz wen shz nt willin to learn, unlearn n relearn dat u cn nw ask for advice. Trust me, great advice dnt come frm d social media. afta all sed n don, talk to ur spiritual head abt it.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by shurlermoz(m): 1:32am On May 04, 2015
Oga, go and buy "ora inu ekun" for her, e dey all the markets dem....even if she dey bedwet, same noni.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 1:34am On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
I did angry. He said his wife to be has memory issues and he wants to ur opinions, I gave him mine.

Could be she has amnesia, I don't know. And I also know that there is no cure for amnesia but I am sure the right doctors can suggest techniques for enhancing her memory and also psychological support to pull her through.
y did u boda explanin to dat water head! Itz obvious hiz d one nt gettin wot d op sed.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 1:37am On May 04, 2015
Eggcelent:
Can you cope with her forgetfulness? If yes, go ahead since it seems you love her enough to remain together for 4 years. Meanwhile, FIANCÉE is different from FINANCE, please.
NOTED! ...next!!!
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 04, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You can't type simple english....

Should she go on with the marriage too?? undecided
abi o
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 04, 2015
Matttthew:
Plx dont

That's might be a foolish idea.......

Try to test her with a lot of things.....

Help her to grow in that aspect.....

We all have our flaw n inadequate sides....

Help her n don't abandon.
true talk buh y take all d space nah

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 1:49am On May 04, 2015
ollah1:
NOPE SHE SHOULDNT. IT'S VERY DANGEROUS. HE MIGHT FORGET HER NAME
plz read d post again, ur comment is d oda way round.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by AreaFada2: 3:08am On May 04, 2015
Eggcelent:
Can you cope with her forgetfulness? If yes, go ahead since it seems you love her enough to remain together for 4 years. Meanwhile, FIANCÉE is different from FINANCE, please.

Very important question. You have to consider things carefully.

I generally expect sharp memory from people I deal with. I have a relatively good memory, so poor memory is hard for me to take.

If you're PATIENT and YOU TRULY LOVE her. No problem.

It seems you have spent only a week together and you're concerned.

Imagine you come home daily to see soild nappies littering corners in the house. She just forget they were there!

Or she forgot to do shopping to entertain your parents coming to visit.

Don't do things out of pity. Only if you can genuinely cope. Be ready to support her and follow advice from the memory/neuroscience clinic.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by tyrannysucks: 3:38am On May 04, 2015
You're even lucky she admits it! What about those who forget things, and yet argue blindly and blame you for what she forgot? Abeg, just pray she continues accepting! Marry her jare!

olola4:

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Desmog21(m): 3:42am On May 04, 2015
It an Alzheimer symptom..
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by donttouch: 4:35am On May 04, 2015
meshacha1:
If you love her continue but if you don't lover .....

U need to go back to primary 2
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by donttouch: 4:41am On May 04, 2015
JumiaConsult:

did u even read the topic talk more of the OP?
the complaint came from the guy and its the babe that forgets things easily not the guy...

pls endeavour to read before making comments next time

...and person like that go dey shout unemployment
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by ayocool(m): 6:06am On May 04, 2015
It starts from Laziness and some people do it intentionally. They forget things that they dont want to talk about or things they dont want to do or take blame for not doing. Tell her to remind you about taking her for shopping in two weeks time, If she forgets, then she is for real and you can seek medical help, cope with her or get her used to a diary and sticky notes and make sure she is also putting efforts. Because on the long run, you might have to be the one to remind her of no toothpaste in the house, kids appointments, etc.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by xammy(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2015
olola4:

I don marry one, stay there dey look for advice. If she get belle e go worst
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 04, 2015
olola4:

am no doctor or physician. But let her drink her water,exercise(more) and tell her to always have her siesta. And always sleep up to 8hrs a day(@night). God bless your relationship

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 04, 2015
ayocool:
It starts from Laziness and some people do it intentionally. They forget things that they dont want to talk about or things they dont want to do or take blame for not doing. Tell her to remind you about taking her for shopping in two weeks time, If she forgets, then she is for real and you can seek medical help, cope with her or get her used to a diary and sticky notes and make sure she is also putting efforts. Because on the long run, you might have to be the one to remind her of no toothpaste in the house, kids appointments, etc.

grin angry
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 04, 2015
one can easily cope with amnesia disorder perfectly, if the environment is encouraging.. leaving her will definitely make it chronic(fugue)... this is just a common dissociative disorder.. once she can remember her identity then whatz the problem? your wife to be must have suffered unbearable stress(trauma) thatz the cause... visit any psychic doctor...prescription will surely cure it because it is still at early state.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2015
Amnesia....
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by akoaki(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2015
Misternas89:

Mr G Biloba, na woman get the problem no be d guy. Next time try n read b4 commenting. #JustBeingReal

Nothwithstanding, ginkgo biloba is not gender sensitive and it works wonders. The user will forever be grateful for this free but valuable information. Let whoever is concerned just spare some 10 munites to google the words. Bye for now.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Deldima(f): 10:45am On May 04, 2015
Matttthew:
Plx dont

That's might be a foolish idea.......

Try to test her with a lot of things.....

Help her to grow in that aspect.....

We all have our flaw n inadequate sides....

Help her n don't abandon.
yes! Pls tell him. What is luv all abt? So this one is also a problem.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Chivee(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
utytill:
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.
can't stop laughing ... grin
SMH
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Omotayor123(f): 1:45pm On May 04, 2015
utytill:
U mad me laugh grin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by MrMandilas: 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
olola4:

Try to cheat on her and see if she will forget...! Just an advise.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by deltateam: 2:43pm On May 04, 2015
dharay88:

yea, u did write buh i guess u Neva notice he didn't use d word "wife"

Where were you when your mates were in attending English classes?

You were probably in the deep blue sea chasing bas.tard!

Wife to be = Fiancee
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 3:06pm On May 04, 2015
deltateam:

Where were you when your mates were in attending English classes?

You were probably in the deep blue sea chasing bas.tard!

Wife to be = Fiancee
late cumer...fuçk off.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by EmmyDe25(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
utytill:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mira4u: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
olola4:

why will you leave her cos of that? except you didnt love her.

Anyway, asides medical help, encourage her to read novels, books, magazines, infact she should always read extensively. Reading enhances memory a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.