Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (22109 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 03, 2015
Hospital? I don't think it's that serious. It's possible she thinks about several things at once and doesn't bother to remember certain things, some people call it 'autopilot mode' grin

Just tell her to take it easy and pay more attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by zinachidi(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
shadelek:
I hope he won't forget their wedding day sha
as in eh, or even forget who her hubby is. On the trad day, when she will be carrying the wine, she go carry wine give anoda man.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Kelvin3028(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2015
Bros u neva talk wetin dey do you... Cause I don't see this as a reason to doubt ur intending marriage...

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by francizy(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

Has she ever forgotten that she forgets things easily? grin

Anyways, for you to propose to her, I see no reason in coming here to ask if you should continue..

Abi if we tell you not to or otherwise, will you do as told? Better go and marry ya fiancée and stop asking this kinda question here..

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

If she does not forget her name. Marry her !

There are many more pressing issues in most marriages capable of leading to break ups. This is not one..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Pamelayoung: 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

yea, u did write buh i guess u Neva notice he didn't use d word "wife"

You are the one who needs to read carefully, he wrote wife 2b, he must not use the writers word 4 word.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by pretydamsel1(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

yea, u did write buh i guess u Neva notice he didn't use d word "wife"
i think you should read carefully before you quote someone or do you have problem understanding simple English? wife-to-be is same as fiancée OK so get that

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by lekjons(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
if she forgets her wedding day, then don't marry her, her case is strong
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by babeface3: 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
If its mere forgetfulness, ordinary stress can cause it and probably its not serious; thats why she s courageous to even admit it. But if its serious that she forgets things often especially those that even rings bell, then you could discuss it with her and then seek a psychologist's help. The aftermath of depression or even insomnia could cause that but most of the time it fades off. Go ahead with the marriage. There is no cause for alarm.
olola4:

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by RolePlay(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
Plan Marriage with a Lamebrain who will forget the wedding date and do household chores on the said date...
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Brugo(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
angry

This is strange.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by ocheejemb: 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

Bros, don't lie. You don't really want to do before. lool,

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
ednut1:
send me her numb. i love her already. zero nagging. meaning we both live longer. she no gt calendar on her phone abi

You are so mean
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Apex32: 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
Please ask google to advise u shocked
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by maestroz: 7:21pm On May 03, 2015
Na one chance bus you wan enter so o.
Wat if she forget day of wedding and she no show up...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she mistakes ur sister for your ex....n fight starts n God help... u no dey house...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she mistakes ur mama as a voodooist and intruder?...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she forget say she get belle kom go dey struggle for danfo...yawa go gaz ooo

Wat if she mistakenly tinks ur female oga boss na rival kom go call am caution am...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she attends an interview and an interviewer tells her to introduce herself and she kom forget the names of her schools or contents of her cv...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she cooks n forgets to put off the cylinder or forgets the food in the oven and you begin cough for midnight and she tells you chai!...I left somtin on fire......yawa go gaz ooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 7:23pm On May 03, 2015
Pamelayoung:

You are the one who needs to read carefully, he wrote wife 2b, he must not use the writers word 4 word.
next tym don't come late...b4 commenting shiiit.
He already edited it.
angry
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by lanicky(f): 7:23pm On May 03, 2015
utytill:
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.

Lol grin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by tomzman: 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
It might be a problem. Take her to the necessary place for examination. An overly forgetful lady has nothing to offer you but if you can cope, you can go ahead and marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by brushstrokes(f): 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

Your concerns are legitimate but before making a major decision, you should encourage her to see a neurologist. If it's something serious like carrying Alzheimer's gene then you can decide on what to do.

However, life is a risk, leaving your fiancee isn't a guarantee you won't end up with someone that's having it worse or will have it worse in the future.
In the end we are all humans and prone to different shortcomings, be it in health or character flaw.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by lanicky(f): 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
maestroz:
Na one chance bus you wan enter so o.
Wat if she forget day of wedding and she no show up...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she mistakes ur sister for your ex....n fight starts n God help... u no dey house...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she mistakes ur mama as a voodooist and intruder?...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she forget say she get belle kom go dey struggle for danfo...yawa go gaz ooo

Wat if she mistakenly tinks ur female oga boss na rival kom go call am caution am...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she attends an interview and an interviewer tells her to introduce herself and she kom forget the names of her schools or contents of her cv...yawa go gaz ooo

wat if she cooks n forgets to put off the cylinder or forgets the food in the oven and you begin cough for midnight and she tells you chai!...I left somtin on fire......yawa go gaz ooo

Lol...na confirm gbege grin
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
utytill:
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.
grin guy u no try aswear
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
Wow,are u sure u love her enough to want to wed her .
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
pretydamsel1:
i think you should read carefully before you quote someone or do you have problem understanding simple English? wife-to-be is same as fiancée OK so get that
fooooool,
Yhu are late...dat wasn't wah he posted first.

Now buzz off and don't b late next tym. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Tinapa97(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2015
Its difficult to help someone who does not want to be helped.... she already accepts her fate by telling u that ''u know i forget things easily''.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by shadrach77: 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
It's nothing serious. Try amd get her to rest more. It.can be as a result of stress or depression
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by stonecoldcafe: 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
kiss What sort of things does she forget? Is it little things or like the real big things e.g her name, address, remembering what you just said a second ago, remembering important people or events in her life, forgetting who you are et al.

Please read up on Alzheimer's disease: m.alz.org/10-warning-signs.asp

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by lanicky(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
Take her to a psychologist as soon as possible.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by ViktorMartins(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:

Break up with her. You won't want to give birth to dullards, most children pick up their mum's IQ. Don't be clouded by 'love'
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by kalufelix(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2015
ednut1:
send me her numb. i love her already. zero nagging. meaning we both live longer. she no gt calendar on her phone abi
Seriously
E be lyk say you sef fear nagging woman pass me

@op dat babe fit 4get say she don marry sef go marry anoda person.. Lol

On a more serious note if you really do love her this shouldn't be a problem

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On May 03, 2015
She's a crafty being. That silly excuse will be implemented at a very crucial moment and you would be left with no choice than to deal with it. Leave her.
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by pretydamsel1(f): 7:33pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

fooooool,
Yhu are late...dat wasn't wah he posted first.

Now buzz off and don't b late next tym. undecided
like seriously are you OK? you quoted Twaci not the op and beside didn't you notice an 'f' that should tell you is a she not he. so next time look careful before you comment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.