Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (8941 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

I wan a kiss cry

U two should get a room already... Hian!!!

And dat Dare boy, I feel like slapping him... He keeps calling me Cuntsparrow.... cry
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by rawpadgin(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
Some girls deserves real E-beating
anyway

e.g

mirexx(durex condom) & lastever
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

U two should get a room already... Hian!!!

And dat Dare boy, I feel like slapping him... He keeps calling me Cuntsparrow.... cry

Hahaha oya why you blocking my game. I just wanna see him being nice.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by ronald4lif(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
Ghen ghen! TheSonOfMark please tag me when replying the chick who called you out here. I don't want to miss the explosive biko. cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 8:34pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Hahaha oya why you blocking my game. I just wanna see him being nice.

I don't like him, Dharay88 is a bad weed smoker... Wouldn't want u to have feelings for a marijuana smoker... grin grin grin

Wats d secret of ur dimples
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
*sips hot pepper soup while watching*
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes op. for once I agree with u!!

buh ur list ain't complete without allureoftheseas, emodee and one kolade guy! They don't think before posting! Its like a robot is operating the heads undecided

mods should do something abt that werey thesonofmark( His aim is to just insult) and naijaboiy(I dnt knw, ever since they crowned him king of NL, he has been acting pompous and annoying ppl)

These guys, if they ever post something nice, that means it ain't them posting, it must be someone else.

This is my own list, and I'm sure as hell not afraid of nobody, ifu like come and insult me, I no just send. I've typed my mind.

op, remove mrcock abeg, I like him, he jokes with the insults and doesn't mean them for real. I miss him sha sad
*continues sipping my coffee* cool
*Hides cain @ my back*

#Repeat what you just typed?

3 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
brave

David lol dat list no complete at all at all
Vital names missing infact the ones u mentioned dont bash chics like dat .. Lol mayb u scared to type out the main ones. smiley
If nah chics now u go write all of us for list
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 8:41pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

I wan a kiss cry

smiley smiley anifin 4yhu dear...oya chop kiss...

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by djeezy(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247 viewing thread.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ghen ghen! TheSonOfMark please tag me when replying the chick who called you out here. I don't want to miss the explosive biko. cheesy
he is a man.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes op. for once I agree with u!!

buh ur list ain't complete without allureoftheseas, emodee and one kolade guy! They don't think before posting! Its like a robot is operating the heads undecided

mods should do something abt that werey thesonofmark( His aim is to just insult) and naijaboiy(I dnt knw, ever since they crowned him king of NL, he has been acting pompous and annoying ppl)

These guys, if they ever post something nice, that means it ain't them posting, it must be someone else.

This is my own list, and I'm sure as hell not afraid of nobody, ifu like come and insult me, I no just send. I've typed my mind.

op, remove mrcock abeg, I like him, he jokes with the insults and doesn't mean them for real. I miss him sha sad
*continues sipping my coffee* cool

I promise you that you will never give birth. your womb is gone already and may lucifer make your life more miserable.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:
cool
lmao cheesy guy how far
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
*Hides cain @ my back*

Who be this one? undecided
I dnt need to repeat nothing, its posted there, so u can read all over again. *hides acid at my back*

2 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
you get your reward right when you open your mouth to blaspheme against father lucifer, be warned. your so called god will not save you from.the wrath of lucifer when he will descend upon you.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

I don't like him, Dharay88 is a bad weed smoker... Wouldn't want u to have feelings for a marijuana smoker... grin grin grin

Wats d secret of ur dimples

sir cuntsparrow,
Sorry countingsparrow....wah av i done to deserve ds dislike from yhu ds nyt.? cry cry

plz leave dat innocent girl outta ds o0.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
*Hides cain @ my back*

So nah so u dey share my coffee abi
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
lmao cheesy guy how far
[size=15pt] oga mi, i gented ooo. . . aw u?
[/size]
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by MrsChima(f): 8:47pm On May 03, 2015
I agree. Male bashes are impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:
Pls fellas how much be petrol for your area now... This n!ggas over here wanna scam me oo
Na N115 for our area if you fit come
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Na N115 for our area if you fit come
ok how many days i go use trekk i wan come buy 3liters
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] oga mi, i gented ooo. . . aw u?
[/size]
I dey greet our greatest oga

How fuel scarcity? cheesy new nigerian greeting
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

I promise you that you will never give birth. your womb is gone already and may lucifer make your life more miserable.
back 2 sender million folds. ur curse z wil nt work on me. whoeva or whatever u are, ur plan wil nt work on me, bkus unlike u, im serving a living God, and im nt going 2 end up burning in hell. nw i knw u are a demon. i nvr did anytin 2 u, infact i nvr knew u, yet u keep on insulting me, and im sure oda ppl can testify 2 ur insultive nature. bt im nt surprised, ur are a son of the devil. im going 2 gv birth, nd my kids wil b more succesful than u wil eva be. see who z cursing me undecided 2 me, u are an ant. mtchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

ok how many days i go use trekk i wan come buy 3liters
I donno just count the days that man who treks from lagos to abuja spent and add 3 days grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy joor do the needful bp don dey rise grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mirexxx(f): 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
Some girls deserves real E-beating anyway
e.g

mirexx(durex condom) & lastever
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
Am here for my usual business
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
I donno just count the days that man who treks from lagos to abuja spent and add 3 days grin
dat one na long journey..help me send 1litre through DHL would pay you in Hard currency ..trussss me
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
Are you okay?

You have been degraded to a condom. grin. Please kill him! grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
Are you okay?
hey ma'am smiley
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Strongfaze(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
The OP has won. A thread can also be controversial so screw all haters!!
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:
I agree. Male bashes are impotent.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries / Why MTN Might Have Cleared It User's Debt / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Strike Action From Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.